Amnesia [Reader x Levi Ackerm...

By wang_kong

It had been five years since Levi Ackerman's childhood friend, Y/N, had disappeared. The Military Police sear... More

A little side note (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧.
Intro: Brat
Chapter 1: Not It
Chapter 2: Questions
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Avoiding
Chapter 9: Love Advice
A/N
Chapter 10: Dream
not an update ;-;
oop

hey look another not-update

405 9 6
By wang_kong

so recently I've been getting a ton of notifications

I guess people like this story for some reason??

People keep adding this to their lists and voting on it, and I want to thank you guys. Honestly, I was going to give up on this story, because literally every time I try to freaking edit and upload chapters, it gets screwed up somehow.

But since people are starting to read it, then I guess I'll have to try harder, huh?

  ( I swear I'll try to edit these chapters and post a real update as soon as I can )

  thanks!

- wami 🐛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 880 11
Two rival captains of the Special Operations Scout Regiment are forced to work together on a trip outside of the walls as Titans start to rebel and o...
14.1K 401 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
251K 6.8K 26
It was the year 845, Y/N Alert, Armin Alert's elder sister had been on Scout leave due to physical injury and her mind became a little unstable. When...
19.1K 278 32
A girl who was in the dark, gloomy path that her parents forced her in. She spends her days going against the rules of the kingdom, being mischievous...