Chapter 4: Nightmare

<<This chapter is brought to you by Papyrus's Special Puzzle Spaghetti [Undertale joke] Catch humans with this amazing dish; Works best with "really hard" puzzle>>

[Undertale OST link above just for fun; Maybe I can get non-Undertale fans into the soundtrack at least hehehehehehehe >:)]

After the training incident, you were trying as hard as you could to make Levi's life miserable. If he was the one in the 3DMG simulator, and you dropped him, he would be mad at you too, right?

[I would actually drop anyone in the 3DMG simulator like seriously]

However, it's the hardest to make someone who's always mad, well... Mad.

"Levi, I put more wood in the stove so that your soufflé would burn."

"Eh, I was making it for Hange anyways."

"Levi, I 'accidently' dropped the bucket down the well. Again."

"Eren does that all the time. There's a few spares in the basement."

"Levi, I chucked your cleaning guide out the window as far as I could into a mud puddle."

"That's okay. I couldn't edit it anyways."

Even though he hadn't told you to, you went outside to retrieve the cleaning guide you had thrown out the window. The moist night summer air clung to your skin as you strode through the yard; You felt as though you had been raised here your whole life, yet you couldn't remember anything specific about this world. Who your family was, if you've ever had your first kiss before, your first day of school...... The thought of not knowing made your heart ache.

"Hey. y/n!"

Unfortunately, you were brought back to reality. "Oh, Hange-chan! Um..... Why are you covered in mud?"

Hange looked down at her dirty clothes. "Oh. Yeah, well, don't ever try to steal Connie's diary."

"Connie has a diary?"

"Yup. I originally had gone outside because Levi had asked me to do Titan patrol, but Connie had fallen asleep in the fields, and there was this leather book next to him. So I thought, 'maybe it's a fanfiction notebook or something'....."

You looked at Connie, who was flipping feverishly through the mentioned leather diary. It seemed rude, but you were really curious to know. "Did you get to read any of it."

Hange bent over, sullen. "No, I didn't. He snatched it away after I opened it. For someone with no brain, he's really fast." She paused. "I guess it doesn't really matter, though. We have to get back before curfew soon, and Levi would definitely be interested if I brought back Connie's diary."

Staring at the night sky, you had almost forgotten it was nighttime. "I guess we should go back, huh?" Hange asked.

 The stars looked so beautiful at night. "Yeah, I guess we should."

<<This three hour timeskip is brought to you by Connie's handmade Leather diaries! [Fun to write fanfiction in, just keep it away from Hange!] >>

"Y/n, y/n! Wake up!"

You woke to a child jumping up and down next to you. Sunshine streamed in through the transparent curtains.

"Levi! Five more minutes!" You said, pulling your blanket up over your head. For a few precious seconds, you were alone.

Unfortunately, Levi had managed to break the blanket barrier and go next to you underneath the blanket. "Come on! We have to go play!" He yelled, making you clamp your hands to your ear.