Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

2

943 66 87
By -jiung

Instantly, everyone had different reactions.

"The bluffing guy!" Chaejung widened her eyes and pointed at Jangjun.

"The gaming girl!" Jangjun pointed back at Chaejung with a shocked expression.

"Donghyun oppa?" Arim asked, surprised.

"Arimmie!!!!" Donghyun exclaimed happily even though he was surprised.

"No way..." Jaein took a few steps back, her eyes fixed on Jibeom, who's glaring back at her.

"Why is she here?" Jibeom asked, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Bomin ah, what happened?" Daeyeol asked.

"Hyung, I thought we need help. They could help us while we could help them, too. We made some kind of trade." Bomin explained, adding some lies to make this sound more promising and undeniable.

"What kind of trade?" Jaehyun asked.

"They would help us, and then we can get them into the idol club afterwards." Bomin said.

"Idol club? Ah... memories." Sungyoon smiled while quietly speaking to himself.

"You mean, we'd help them with singing, or dancing, or rapping. And at the same time they'll be our assistant?" Jaeseok asked, and other members finally understood what they needed to do.

"Exactly, hyung." Bomin smiled.

"Let's make sure they're willing to help us though..." Youngtaek looked at the girls.

"To get into the idol club, we will do anything." Chaejung said.

"That's the spirit!" Jangjun exclaimed excitedly.

"We have trainings twice a week. Monday and Friday. Is it ok?" Joochan asked. The girls nodded.

"But before that, we actually had more frequent trainings because we're still lacking." Seungmin added.

"So if you guys don't mind, we can arrange extra trainings with you guys on the days other than group training." Daeyeol said, the girls widened their eyes.

"But hyung..." Jibeom said.

"I know not all of us are free on those days, why don't we make 1 to 1 lessons?" Bomin asked. The rest looked at him.

"That's a good idea..." Youngtaek seemed a bit hesitant despite his words, "but since we're going to spend time with the girls and we shouldn't really get too close, we need rules such as..."

"No exchanging phone numbers?" Jaehyun suggested.

"OH MY GOD!!! Noooo!!!" Jangjun jumped, causing others to laugh. Jangjun was planning on getting someone's phone number.

"Just for the first month?" Seungmin facepalmed at how obvious Jangjun is interested in one of the girls.

"Fine..."

"Okay. Two, go home before 8pm when there are 1 to 1 trainings." Daeyeol said.

"Hold up. We haven't introduced ourselves yet. We don't know the names of the girls too." Joochan said, and the others facepalmed in realization.

"Alright then, me first. I'm the oldest, the charismatic leader, Lee Daeyeol." Daeyeol said. The other boys chanted his name loudly to support him.

"They're so extra." Chaejung laughed while speaking to herself.

"Hello, I'm the chic guy and power vocal, Sungyoon. But you guys can call me Y as well." Sungyoon said.

The other boys put their arms in the air making a "Y" shape, making the boy laugh a bit.

"Aww, cute. Perhaps they aren't bad guys at all." Jaein thought.

"Hello, I'm the sweet guy, visual Jaeseok. I also have to take care of these guys like a mom." Jaeseok smiled.

"Wahhh dripping with honey!!! So sweet!" The boys exclaimed dramatically.

"Visual where." Chaejung said bluntly and the boys burst out laughing in an instant.

Jaeseok winked, "you'll see."

Chaejung pretended to throw up, disgusted at his actions while Arim started laughing.

"Chaejung will become his biggest anti fan I swear." Jaein mumbled.

"I'm next! I'm the energy of the group! My name is Lee Jangjun." Jangjun jumped out at his turn for introduction.

"Ah... bluffing guy." Chaejung nodded.

"How did you know he likes bluffing a lot?" The boys all asked.

"Experienced it. He-"

Jangjun immediately cuts her off, "LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU WHO'S NEXT."

"Alright chill. I'm Son Youngtaek, or Tag, from the 8D world." Youngtaek laughed and said.

"I'm the pocket boy, Bae Seungmin!" Seungmin introduced himself with a smile.

"Ooh I'm taller." Chaejung mumbled.

"I CAN HEAR YOU." Seungmin freaked out in an instant.

"Don't mind Seungmin hyung. I'm Bong Jaehyun, the lovely one here." Jaehyun said.

"May I ask something?" Joochan suddenly said.

"Yeah?"

"Who will they be paired with?" Joochan asked, looking at the girls.

"Oh right, we have different schedules. Part time jobs..." Seungmin sighed at the last sentence.

"Let's make it voluntary. The person in charge of the girls." Bomin said.

"I'm out." Jibeom said in an instant. The others looked at him, confused.

"Jibeom... what's wrong?" Joochan looked concerned. After that it's a long moment of silence.

"Nothing." Jibeom rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Wait!" Joochan immediately ran after him.

Sungyoon let out a sigh of frustration. "Ugh... we still haven't even completed the introductions yet."

"Continue first." Bomin suggested.

"I'm Kim Donghyun, main dancer." Donghyun introduced himself shyly.

"And I'm Choi Bomin, the maknae." Bomin said.

After Bomin's introduction, the people waited for the 2 who left a while ago.

"Yah... dumb and dumber still isn't coming back?" Jaeseok asked.

"I'm not dumb!!!" Joochan exclaimed as he ran back from the distance.

"Where's Jibeom?" Jangjun asked.

"Gone." The younger boy replied with a sigh.

"Okay, I'll introduce them." Daeyeol decided to step up. "This is Hong Joochan, one of our main vocals, and the boy who's 'gone' is called Kim Jibeom. He's one of our lead vocals."

"So... it's your turn, girls." Youngtaek smiled.

"Me first? Uh okay. Hello. I'm the... uh... writer, Choi Jaein. Nice to meet you." Jaein said awkwardly before she bowed.

"I'm the crazy girl, Lee Arim." Arim introduced herself, slightly embarrassed but excited at the same time.

"I'm the best gamer, Go Chaejung." Chaejung said with a smile.

"Ah... finally know her name. Go Chaejung." Jangjun thought to himself happily.

"Oh! There he is." Jaeseok pointed at Jibeom who's slowly walking back to the group.

Jaehyun glared at Jibeom. "Yah! Can you not go missing? We still need to continue our training."

"Sorry." Jibeom awkwardly smiled.

"Okay now that we're all here, let's continue deciding who's in charge of the girls?" Daeyeol asked.

"I want to be in charge of Arim because I'm her best friend." Donghyun suddenly raised his hand.

"Hyung, can I try?" Bomin asked. Arim looked surprised.

"Bomin, are you serious? Won't you be busy studying?" Donghyun asked, looking serious.

"Yes, I'm seat mates with her, we can study and train together." Bomin showed his gummy smile and acted cute in front of Donghyun, who sighed.

"Fine. Don't hurt her." Donghyun said, looking at Arim, worried.

Arim and Bomin smiled at each other.

"I guess I have a lot to learn from you." Arim said shyly at Bomin.

"Let's see." Bomin replied with a smirk.

"Who's next? Volunteers anyone?" Daeyeol looked at all of them.

"Hyung I want to be in charge of J-" Joochan raised his hand but got pushed down by Jibeom.

"Think before you speak." Jibeom gritted his teeth while speaking in Joochan's ear word by word.

"Why-"

"Later."

"Hyung hyung hyung I'll help Chaejung please please please please!" Jangjun jumped repeatedly.

"Chill!" The other boys said in sync.

"Alright you'll be in charge of Chaejung." Daeyeol nodded, holding back his laughter, before turning to the boy next to him. "Jaein can be with Y is that okay? Sungyoon?"

Sungyoon hesitated a bit, before holding up an "okay" sign, and smiled warmly at Jaein, who smiled back politely.

"Dammit." Joochan mumbled.

"Now girls... if you don't mind, you can watch, or even join our group trainings." Bomin smiled cutely at the 3 girls.

"I can join." Chaejung grinned, looking excited.

"Me too." Arim smiled.

"I'll watch for today." Jaein said.

"Okay then. Let's start!!!" The 11 boys exclaimed and they all cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.3K 38
"Cuff me....Y/N" // [ᴀɢᴇɴᴛ/ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴜ] - [Lee Felix FF] SKZ
734 21 8
A simple collection of BongBeom One-Shot written by me.
23.2K 639 20
"Get out of my head"
1.3K 53 26
For Hwayoung graduating meant a lot and she was eager to fulfil her dream. Just like her old childhood friend did two years ago. He became an idol an...