Ryden Smut Oneshots💙 {✅}

By ThatBandomFreak

✨ This is a smut booklet of Ryden? •strong language? •fluff can also be in here? •requests are welcome? ... More

Choking
Cosplay
Rough Sex
Baby put on a show for me
The Outhouse Shower
Feminine
A.N
Requested: Threesome
Another A.N... sorry
The pool
A.N (again) I'm sorry
Morning sex
Sorry I've been dead
Praying
The bathtub
Greaser AU Part 1
I'm dead and not tired:D
Greaser AU Part 2
Hi...
Neko
Smex
Holá
Wow look I'm updating!!
Kinktober
IM NOT RYAB
BOP DAT BUSSY
I'm only crazy for you
I'm only crazy for you part 2
I'm only crazy for you Part 3
HOLY SHET
Ehhhhh
Happy Halloween!!
I'm only crazy for you Part 4
Screaming Showers
FUCC RYAB & BRENDONG R BACK
I'm only crazy for you Part 5
Just those comments...
R.I.P
12•5•17
Fucc
Christmas Party
Holly Jolly Smex;)
Merry Christmas!!
Sin City we don't talk about it
¿Mania?
BETCH
Completed
Author's Note
Hello from Hiatus
Hello (again)

Greaser AU Part 3

3.1K 69 151
By ThatBandomFreak

Hi frens! I'm bored and I have time to write something here's the final part some of you have been asking for. Warning this part contains a lot of curses and smut so be warned. I also have nothing against the lgbtq+ community (I wouldn't be writing smut if I did.) But I'm sorry there are some triggering stuff in here bc this is set back in the 1960s sooooo.... I hope you get the jist. Ok enjoy the smut👌

           "What.. the fuck did you just say...you shithead?" Brendon asked through gritted teeth and a bear snarl.

Holy shit he knows now, I'm fucking screwed.

/////////////////////////////////////

       He knew he knew he KNEW!!! Ryan thought in his head as he realized his big mistake. Brendon was so shocked but still kept Ryan glued to the wall. Ryan tried to comfort him by placing one of his hands on Brendon's arm and saying his name softly.

          "Brendon..."

     Brendon slammed Ryan again and smacked his hand away. "You shut the fuck up you little bastard," Brendon yelled in his face. Ryan gasped and just looked into Brendon's eyes. His dark deadly eyes. "Tell me Ryan, is it true?" Brendon asked with actual sincerity. Ryan didn't answer he didn't want to. He didn't want to lie to Brendon but he knew Brendon knew the truth. "Please Ryan, tell me. Is it true? TELL ME?," Brendon screamed in frustration. Ryan felt the tears in his eyes. His eyes were starting to get puffy and sensitive. He wanted to cry so bad but he couldn't.

         Ryan felt a stinging sensation on his cheek suddenly. He fell to the ground once Brendon let go of him. Ryan held his burning cheek realizing that Brendon had slapped him. "TELL ME RIGHT NOW IF IT'S TRUE," Brendon cried out to the boy on the floor. Soon the tears started to drip down Ryan's face and he couldn't hide it anymore. Brendon felted empathy for his friend and helped him up.

Ryan glared at him and straightened himself up. "I-I'm sorry Ryan," Brendon said while trying to help his friend. Ryan flinched away from him in anger and continued that hurtful death stare. "It's not my fault you kissed me," Ryan spat out. Brendon ticked and grabbed ahold of Ryan's jacket and had a death grip on him.

"Shut the fuck you fag," Brendon screamed in Ryan's face. Ryan gasped and his eyes widened. Oh my god, please god no. Does he know I'm a filthy queer? Brendon looked at Ryan's reaction with confusion. "Ryan...Are you a queer?"

Ryan couldn't explain the fear and anxiety he had in his mind. He stared at Brendon like a deer in front of car headlights. "Ryan...are you?" Brendon inquired. Ryan felt his head spinning and his stomach turning into a tornado inside. "RYAN ANSWER ME," shouted Brendon while shaking Ryan. Ryan whimpered and let out a small cry, "Y-Yes...Yes I'm a fag...a filthy dirty q-queer..."

Brendon just stared blankly at Ryan with no expression or thought. Ryan felt he was on fire, he just wanted to disappear. It didn't help how close Brendon was holding him too. "B-Bren-"

"Shut it you queer!"

Ryan kept his mouth shut and he stared at Brendon with hopeful eyes. Brendon looked down to think and then saw Ryan's sweet eyes. "Ah stop lookin' at me with those eyes Ryan," Brendon fussed looking away. "But Brendon-"

"Ah Ryan you're making this too hard," Brendon groaned. "M-Making what to hard?" Ryan asked with a clueless and innocent face. "Ahhhh fuck it!" Brendon grabbed Ryan's cheeks and connected their lips roughly. Ryan eyes popped out and heat flew to his cheeks. His eyes fluttered shut and leaned into Brendon's lips.

Oh how right and wrong this all felt Ryan thought. It was all an amazing joyride. The twists and turns of the kiss were all he needed. Brendon on the other hand had a different approach, it was a rough method. His lips were like daggers against Ryan's soft ones. Brendon took Ryan's lips in between his teeth and started to bite and suck on them. Ryan didn't mind at first but then he was feeling jolts of pain. He whined and pushed on Brendon's chest to get him to stop. "Bbbbreen....s-ssttoo," Ryan murmured.

Brendon finally let go of his lips noticing how red and swollen they were. Ryan had tears in his eyes from his sore lips, he could taste the slight taste of blood. "Ah quit bein' a baby," Brendon said looking at Ryan. Ryan tentatively glared at Brendon while touching his lips. "Maybe if ya weren't bein' so rough, maybe I could have enjoyed it," Ryan pleaded.

"Oh what? You think I did that to please you? Huh? I-I only did that just to experiment...Yeah just an experiment."

"Oh just an experiment? Ok then, was it a drag or did you like it?"

Brendon stopped to think. Did I like it? I mean it was nice. It wasn't that much different from a broad. But it will never be allowed. Brendon sighed staring into Ryan's eyes. How much farther did we want to take this?

"How much farther did you want to take this Ryan?"

"As far as you want Bren."

Brendon thought and thought if it was really worth it. Would Ryan agree to all of his methods? Probably not, but they could always try couldn't they? Brendon half smiled and nodded his head, "I really wanna fuck you Ryan."

He could tell Ryan was taken aback from his sudden and quite brief demand. "I-I'm sorry we don't..we don't have to," Brendon began but Ryan stopped him. "No. I want you to...please."

Brendon grinned before capturing Ryan's lips. This time Ryan was able to keep up with Brendon's slower tempo. He wrapped his arms around Brendon's neck and Brendon led them toward the wall. He pushed Ryan's back towards it slowly not wanting to hurt him again. Ryan separated from the kiss needing air, "Bren...," he spoke quietly. "I know," Brendon replied feeling a little turned on now. The younger picked the older up hiking his legs up to his waist, Ryan responded by wrapping his legs around Brendon's waist.

They made out again but very soft and pristine. It wasn't nothing too rough or needy. They didn't want to push one another over the edge yet. Ryan moved his hands up to Brendon's hair. He could feel the leftover hair gel from the day before and tried to run his fingers through the other's dark locks. Brendon started to go a little faster with his kissing and felt Ryan's hands through his hair, it felt nice. Ryan started to lightly pull on Brendon's hair, but Brendon barely felt it. Brendon's hands slid down to Ryan's bum and firmly squeezed it. Ryan moaned into Brendon's mouth immediately turning red and making a small noise.

Brendon laughed and looked onto his red faced friend who was trying to cover himself. "Ryan, do that again," Brendon begged. Ryan looked at him unsure and nervously. Brendon groped his ass again making him moan again. "That's so hot," Brendon breathed before getting another kiss from Ryan. Brendon soon got tired of just kissing and started to get down to business. He started to undo Ryan's belt and jeans.

Ryan helped wanting to desperately get them off. Brendon slid Ryan's belt off and threw it aside. He wrapped his fingers around the elastic of Ryan's underwear and jeans. He swiftly slid the others boxers and jeans off, and left them both hanging off Ryan's ankles. Ryan tried to kick them off but his shoes were stopping him. Brendon saw Ryan's exposed neck and started doing a technique he learned from doing this to many birds. He gently grazed his lips on his neck leaving light wet kisses on some spots. "Mmm," Ryan hummed while throwing his head back. Brendon he could tell he was doing right with Ryan's pleased attitude.

Brendon sucked many purple and red hickeys on Ryan's neck while Ryan was growing more hot. He could feel it going to one specific area too. Ryan moaned breathily wanting Brendon now. "B-Bren...please fuck me," Ryan begged while trying to unbutton Brendon's shirt and unzip his jacket. Brendon raised three fingers to Ryan's face and told him to suck. Ryan obliged taking the fingers in his mouth and covering them in his saliva. Once that was done Brendon began. Slowly sticking one finger in testing his reaction. Ryan didn't seek that phased but once the finger went in he flinched a little.

"It's ok, just...relax Ry," Brendon said soothingly adding another finger. Ryan nodded his head biting the inside of his cheek. Brendon knew he was stretched enough but since they didn't have any lube it would probably be a little painful. Brendon then stripped himself of his jeans and boxers. He tried to use the leftover saliva left on his fingers and pumped himself a little before prepping to fuck Ryan. Ryan felt the head go inside and he squeaked at the little stretch. "Shhhh, its ok Ryan just tell me if it's ok to go on or if you want to stop," Brendon said to the nervous boy. Ryan shook his head appreciating Brendon's fondness. "Y-You can go," Ryan responded squeezing his eyes shut as he felt Brendon go deeper inside of him. "Shit Ry...," Brendon breathed going in to him all the way.

Both boys were breathing heavily with an occasional moan. Ryan kept nodding his head telling Brendon to move. Brendon listened but moved at a very slow pace and picked up his pace when Ryan would shake his head. He really didn't want to hurt Ryan that bad and he already felt bad about slapping him earlier. "M-Move Brendon...faster," Ryan moaned throwing his head back.

Brendon grunted and thrusted in and out faster. Ryan was at a loss of breath from this moment. The way Brendon's muscles flexed when he thrusted in, it was all so hot. He could feel his stomach churning inside of him. He wanted to release. "B-Brenny I need to release," Ryan whined. "W-Wait so am I," Brendon grunted thrusting faster hitting Ryan's prostate. Ryan screamed and covered his mouth. Even though they were in a dark alleyway by the club's exit, people could still most likely hear them. He was so busy trying to keep quiet, biting his cheek and covering his mouth with his hands, as Brendon continued to fuck him. Ryan moaned when he felt Brendon release inside of him. The sticky residue was leaking out of his bum and dripping onto the ground.

Ryan clenched around Brendon as he finally came. Moaning his name in the sexiest way possible. Brendon pulled out and helped Ryan sit next to him. Ryan winced at the pain in his ass and the coolness of the ground. Feeling that his pants and boxers were still around his ankles he pulled his boxers up. Brendon also began trying to find his clothes and once he did he slipped his boxers and jeans back up. Once they were both clothed again they sat back on the wall leaning into each other. Each one feeling very tired and lazy to get up.

"T-That was nice," Ryan started.

"Mmhmm, hell yeah it was," Brendon remarked fishing in his jacket pocket for a cigarette. He pulled his pack and lighter out and offered a cig to Ryan. Ryan took it and waited for Brendon to finish using his lighter to light his. Once Brendon was finished lighting his he looked over at Ryan's unlit cig, "Here put the cig in yer mouth." Ryan listened and put the white stick in his mouth.

Brendon leaned forward and connected the ends together to create a spark. (Ha cliché much?_ ) Once both ends were lit Brendon backed away. They both took a drag out of their cigarettes and sat there. "When do you think we'll go back to the car?" Ryan asked. "When I feel like getting off my ass," Brendon snarked blowing a puff of smoke in Ryan's direction. Ryan gawked and used his hands to shoo away the puff of gray smoke. "But Brendon we're in a fuckin alleyway behind a club," Ryan argued. "Yeah I guess it ain't that special," Brendon agreed. Brendon groaned as he got up and dusted off his pants. "Let's go then," Brendon said while holding a hand out to Ryan. Ryan took it and got up with a little soreness from the events that had occurred moments before.

They both walked to car and got inside. Brendon started the engine and was beginning to leave the parking lot. Ryan yawned wondering what time it was. "Wanna come back to my place B?," Ryan asked. "Nah...I should probably drop off this car at Randy's before he kicks my ass," Brendon retorted. Ryan chuckled and nodded his head, "Yeah true I guess."

The older looked out to the night sky with stars scattered everywhere. "Hey Brendon, is this just a onetime thing? Like am I just a one night stand to you?" Ryan felt bad asking Brendon this question but he wanted to know how Brendon felt about all of this. Brendon thought, he really liked Ryan honest to god he did. But would he be faithful to Ryan all of the time? Would he even have time for him? Does Ryan really love him?

"Honestly Ryan, I really liked what we did back there. That was hot. And I wish we could do it many more times but...I don't know if I'm even good enough for you. I mean you're so smart and mannered while I'm just stupid and reckless. I don't know how it could all work out," Brendon confessed.

It was just silence in the car as they drove on. "I don't think you're stupid and reckless, I look up to you a lot Brendon. You have this spark that just lights up a room and you're always there for me, I guess that's why I like you," Ryan said with ease and honesty.

"Really?"

"Yes! I really look up to you Brendon and I love you," Ryan spoke while cursing himself in his head about saying I love you to him.

Brendon smiled and didn't have to think anymore. "I really want to make this work Ryan."

" I do too."

"But I know we can't be open to people about this, not even our family and friends. So if we were to do this it's only between us Ryan. Everyone else would want us to burn in hell and rot there."

"Then I'll go to hell and burn there with you, for all it takes. I wanna make this work B," Ryan pleaded.

Brendon shook his head and smiled the biggest smile he's done in a long time. "Let's make this work then."

Ryan giggled and hugged Brendon smiling like a happy child who just got candy. Brendon sighed in relief and leaned across the seat to peck Ryan on the cheek before readjusting himself to drive. With the same happy expression Ryan leaned against the window watching the night sky go by as they drove.

Brendon arrived at Ryan's house minutes later dropping him off. Ryan thanked Brendon and unbuckled and opened the door. Brendon had a sudden reaction and grabbed onto Ryan's arm. "Wait Ry, I wanted to give you something before you left."

"What is it Brendon?" Ryan asked. "This," Brendon said as he cupped Ryan's face and slammed their lips together for the last time that night. Once they separated Ryan's face was flushed and he goofily smiled. "T-Thanks Bren."

"Anytime Ry, now you might wanna go inside it's very late," Brendon told the older. Ryan smiled and nodded before turning around to run to his front door which was most likely unlocked since his mom always forgot to lock it. Just before he was about to walk in Ryan turned around to face Brendon and wave him goodbye. Brendon waved and smiled then drove away. Ryan walked into his house and said to himself how lucky he was before laying on his bed. "Best night ever," he said as he stared outside his window at the moon as it started to fade away from the sun's upcoming rise to the sky. Ryan let his eyes flutter shut and his mind take him to dream about Brendon.

AHHH GOD DAMN THAT WAS SO TIME CONSUMING!! And it still sucked ass...Hello frens this concludes the Greaser AU story and I'm back to writing smut oneshots!! Which I feel like I haven't written in awhile and I'm starting to get a little rusty. But feel free to request anytime my inbox is always open.

OH AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm writing a new story on this account but it doesn't deal with Ryden. It does however have a similar kind of feel to this AU since it's gonna be taking place in the 1960s. Okie dokie I've talked long enough and I hope to see you guys around for when my other story comes out...(If I actually publish it, I'm a little scared to publish it_ ) Anywhos goodbye everyone I'll see you on the next part of this booklet!!

K bye 👋

~Hayden🖤

Edit: Sorry peoples but thank you all so much for almost 10k reads and over 200 votes ILY GUYS SO MUCH I NEVER THOUGHT THIS SUCKY ASS BOOM WOULD GET THIS FAR!! Alright that's all I wanted to say...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1K 22
Naomi was a normal kid. As normal as a ADHD and dyslexic kid could be. One day in her junior year of high school she found out she was a demigod! Thi...
141K 4.5K 48
"But I hate you." I said taking a step back. "I know. I hate you too." He said smiling slightly as he took a step closer to me. "What are you doing?"...
330K 19.6K 31
in which michael sucks at driving and luke is a cop who's constantly pulling him over. bad driver! michael asshole cop! luke - © 2016 | -riptidemu...
25.2K 93 6
Dan is caught masturbating in the tub by phil. Phil is angry and reminds dan that all actions have consequences... This fic is my original work all m...