SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

By aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

Do We Have SomeHope?

8.5K 393 42
By aashifictions

Hello readers! Thank for your love and support. Keep voting and sharing your views with me. They encourage me to write more beautifully.

It was morning time when sanyukta waked up from her sleep. She yawned and looked around but there was no trace of randhir. She was about to get up when aroma of hot coffee hit her nostrils. She looked at the bed side table and found a steamy cup of coffee placed there with a hand written note under it. She picked up the note and read it.

Good morning beautiful

A special coffee for someone special

And you are not allowed to step down the bed before you finish it then go and have your shower.

Sanyukta widened her eyes after reading it. What has got into him? He was never a lovey dovey husband. May be she is not well that is she is getting such special treatment. She chuckled at her thought and then started enjoying her morning coffee made by her husband. After finishing it she got down of the bed and then made her way towards the bathroom. She removed her cloths taking care of wounds and was about to fill her bucket but her eyes got widened when she saw the bath tub filled hot water and rose petals. She walked towards the tub and there was chit attached too.

Hope you like the coffee

I have made your tub ready. Though I so wished to join you in the bath tub amidst the rose petal but I have other things to do. So this time enjoy alone but I am not leaving you next time. Have a relaxing bath and please take care of your wound.

Sanyukta: ye randhir ko kya gaya hai? (What had happen to randir?) Why is he behaving so strange? What I am doing? He is randhir singh shekhwat and no one can understand what goes in his mind. (She chuckles)

Sanyukta got down in the tub and enjoyed the special bath arranged by randhir for her. After her relaxing bath got over she covered herself by the bathrobe and walked outside the bathroom and got ready hurriedly as she could no longer contain her excitement of knowing the reason behind this special treatment. She came out of her room and walked towards the dinning table where harsh and renuka was be-seated. She looked at harsh who immediately cover his face with newspaper after seeing her and then when she turns towards renuka and was about to ask about randhir. Renuka too took out her phone and got up from her seat. Sanyukta give them a confused looked and was about to walk in the kitchen when randhir clad in a apron and chef cap came out of the kitchen with a bowl in his hand followed by their servant.

Sanyukta eyes widened seeing him like this. She stumbles back and took the support of the chair. Harsh suppressed his smile when he saw her reaction. He thought of giving privacy to the couple and left from the dinning table too not before dismissing the servant. Randhir held her shoulder and made her sit on the chair and started serving her plate.

Sanyukta: randhir ye sab..why did you do this?

Randhir (making her plate): you know I have cooked your favorite chole bhature. You love it right?

Sanyukta: yes but what was the need for you to cook? We have cook for this right?

Randhir (making her bite): I know we have servants but I wanted to do something for wife and that too on my own. So I asked mom to help me with the guidance and here I am ready with your breakfast. Now open your mouth.

Sanyukta was to chirp something when randhir put the morsel in her mouth. She chewed the morsel whereas randhir hopefully looked at her. She passed him a smile indicating that he has done good work.

Randhir (making another morsel): thank god you liked it. It was my first time and that too something like this so thoda nervous tha (he giggles)

He fed her another bite and then sanyukta too started feeding him from the same plate. Sanyukta was enjoying the special moment with randhir when he stood up abruptly.

Randhir : jaan you continue okay I forget one thing..So I will be back in few minutes

Saying this he dashed inside the kitchen and then came back with a glass of lassi. But he stopped in his track when he met her teary eyes. He kept the glass on the table and cubed her face.

Randhir: sanyu baby what happen? Why are you crying? Is the food too spicy? Should I get something else for you?

Sanyukta threw herself in his arms and started crying. Randhir got panicked and started rubbing her back chirping sweet words to make her calm down.

Sanyuta: (wiping her tears) I was dying to hear this word from your mouth. Its been ages you loved me like this and what you did today has completely moved my heart randhir. I never even in my dreams thought that you can cook food for me and even feed with your hands. Since morning you are showing me so much of care and love so I just couldn't handle it (she slightly giggle)

Randhir (hitting her head lightly): stupid girl I got scared when I saw you crying like this. I know I behaved like a ass*ole in last few months but now I want to start everything new with you sanyu. I am sorry for everything I did. I am sorry for every time you cried because of me. I am sorry for every time I make you feel miserable.

Sanyukta (keeping a finger on his lips): you speak too much. Why are you feeling sorry? Did I ever complaint to you. No right then what's need of saying sorry?

Randhir: that is the main problem baby. You never said anything to me. You never complained to me. You just bared all my injustices and never said a word back. I am sorry sanyu. I misused your innocence. I took your love and care for granted.

Sanyukta (making face): abhi ye sorry ka drama thodi der aur continue karna hai kya? Aap ke chakkar mae mera lassi garam hojayega..fir uske lia aur sorry boldena aap

Saying she giggles and started sipping the lassi whereas randhir was just admiring her. Once she finished the glass randhir burst out into pearls of laughter. Sanyukta looked at him confusingly when he pointed his finger towards her face. She understood that she has got mustaches. She too giggles. She was about to wipe it with the back of her hands when he held her hand and cleaned her face with his other hand. Sanyukta looked at him with a dreamy smile.

Randhir: now get up and let me get change into something decent. We are going out for a movie date today.

Sanyukta: what movie? But you don't like watching movies no?

Randhir (pecking her forehead): but I love my jaan and my jaan loves watching movie in theaters so ultimately I too love watching movies (he winked at her)

They both got ready and left for the movie. It was a rom-com movie much opposite to randhir's choices that is what made sanyukta surprised. She enjoyed the movie thoroughly with the little pampering she was getting from her husband dearest who kept feeding her popcorn with his own hand making the side audience blush.

After the movie got over they were coming out of the theater when sanyukta got bumped with someone. They balanced themselves and the moment they looked up they hugged each other happily.

Sanyukta: oh my god Tanya! We are meeting after such a long time

Tanya: seriously sanyukta...tu jaise gayab hi hogyi shaadi ke baad and by the way jiju se nahi milwayegi?

Sanyukta: opps..randhir meet Tanya my school friend and Tanya he is my husband randhir singh shekhwat

Tanya: if I am not wrong then he is your bhabhi brother right? i have seen him in their wedding. So that means you guys had love marriage?

Randhir: yes you are right. she is my elder sister and we had..(looking towards a happy sanyukta)..we had love marriage. So Tanya what you do?

Tanya: jiju I am a doctor by profession. I was out of city for my recent case and it took me quite a long time. You know apne doctor ke carrer me main eek chiz zarur discover ki hai logo ko galat femi na ki bahut badi bimari hai (she laughed) you know sanyukta last month mere pass ke lady aayi and she was so stressed out. Usne mujhe bataya ki usko bahut time breathing me problem ho rahi hai and she feels so weak...uss lady ko constant fever chal rha tha and she was vomiting a lot. Une jab kisi doctor ko dikhaya then that doctor told her ki usko asthma hai and there is nothing to worry about. She said even after few weeks medication she was not fine in fact the matter got worse but then someone recommended her my name so she wanted me to check her once and you know what when I did her check up I found out that she was not suffering from some asthma. In fact she was having lungs infection. She immediately filed a case against the doctor and canceled his license.

Sanyukta: I just can't believe this Tanya. How can someone be so irresponsible? Being a doctor is such a big responsibility. How can these people play with someone's life like this?

Tanya: yes and along with the doctor it's a patient responsibility too to once cross check everything with another doctor too. Once they are completely confirm then only they should process with such medications. Okay sanyu I am getting so will catch you up later. Bye jiju

They waved her bye and then moved towards the car. Randhir was driving the car and was stealing sanyukta's glances who seemed to be in deep thoughts.

Randhir : what happen baby? You seem lost

Sanyukta: randhir actually I was thinking something. I am still stuck up with whatever Tanya said. Randhir what I am saying let's go for your check again to some other doctor.

Randhir: jaan you are just over thinking. Mera jis doctor se treatment chal raha hai he is a well known doctor of our city plus he is our family doctor too. He won't give me false guidance.

Sanyukta: randhir I know he is good in his work. But at the end he is a human no? He can make mistake. Please randhir for my sake let's go to some other doctor for your check up and aapka treatment toh chal hi raha hai na so ek baar kisi aur doctor se cross check karne me kya problem hai?

Randhir couldn't argue more after seeing her face. they went toward another doctor and he did some necessary test.

Sanyukta: doctor what do you think? Do we have any hope?

Doctor: look Mrs. Shekhwat the symptoms you told me points out towards HIV only and you have also paid a visit to Mr. Nath who is a well known doctor so I would just request you to not to keep your hopes high. You can come to me tomorrow in the morning for the collection of the reports. Then only I can come to any conclusion.

They nodded and wend back towards the home with new born confusion and hopes.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Guys I may have not be able to reply back to your comments but it is just because of my busy schedule. But I read everyone's comment. So please don't stop sharing your views with me.

aashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
26K 1K 52
Date Started: May 8, 2020 Date Finished: - May 19, 2020
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC