I Won't Give In (Completed)

By Zomb1eMummy

Forget everything they tell you about mates. Forget those girls who fall in love with the bad man in the end... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1 - On My Way
Chapter 2 - The Mating Ball
Chapter 3 - Taken
Chapter 4 - No
Chapter 5 - Nothing Worse Than You
Chapter 6 - Punished
Chapter 7 - Your Turn
Chapter 8 - Braaten
Chapter 9 - Ain't Gonna Be Me
Chapter 10 - I Won't Give In
Chapter 11 - Unexpected Help
Chapter 12 - Three Weeks
Chapter 13 - Falling
Chapter 14 - Fuck
Chapter 16 - You Deserve It
Chapter 17 - Goodbye
Chapter 18 - Emotions
Chapter 19 - Dad
Chapter 20 - Father in Law
Chapter 21 - War
Chapter 22 - Promise
Chapter 23 - The Girl I Broke
Chapter 24 - Fight Song
Epilogue
New Books!
Alternate Ending #1
Alternate Ending #2

Chapter 15 - Full Moon

1.3K 40 7
By Zomb1eMummy

AN: There is a private version of this chapter that is a little more graphic than this. I decided to rewrite a less graphic version for those of you who are having issues reading the private chapter.

The pounding of paws almost drowns out the sound of my pounding heart. Almost.

Colton and I are leading the pack on the run. Hundreds of wolves follow us, barking and howling at the moon. It should be a fun time for all, but all I can think of is what is going to happen once the full moon meets its peak.

When the full moon is at the center of the sky, it starts the beginning of a mating frenzy amongst the mated she-wolves. Our bodies will heat up, almost like we are on fire. Pain will rip through our bodies and can only be sated by a male wolf, usually our mate. We will be horny. Really, fucken horny. It will make us do stupid things. Like mate with men who aren't our mates. Or, in my case, mate with Colton.

Fucken heat. How could I be so stupid and forget such a huge detail? It explains everything I have been feeling today. That's why Colton came home so suddenly.

He knew.

The fucken asshole knew what tonight is and he didn't even warn me. He played me like a fucken fool.

Oh fuck, what am I going to do now?

"That's it. Have a good night, you have fifteen minutes to get to the safety of your homes." Colton sends through the pack's mind-link. He shoots me a look, silently telling me to follow him. We head towards the house. We shift once we get inside and slip on some clothes that are just inside the door.

"Go upstairs, Skylar," Colton demands. "I have something I need to take care of."

"What? Where are you going?" Panic starts to set in. I don't want him near me, but I also don't want to go through this alone.

"We have a rogue problem I need to deal with. You will be fine. I will be back in a little while." He states as he walks off.

All I can do is shake my head and do what he says. I head up the stairs to his room, closing the door behind me. I barely make it to his bed when I feel the first wave of pain coursed through my body. I fall down onto the bed and whimper. The scent of my arousal begins to fill the room.

Great, now every male wolf can smell us.

I don't understand why mate left us like this. Ailith whimpers.

I feel the fire begin to burn inside of me. It starts at my stomach and slowly spreads to the rest of my body. Sweat begins to pour from every inch of me. I quickly pull my hair into a ponytail in an attempt to keep it from sticking to me.  Another wave of pain rips through my body, this time causing me to let out a short scream.

"Fuck!" I curse loudly.

I get up from the bed and stumble to the bathroom. I start a very cold shower and hop inside. The cold water does nothing to help douse the fire. Instead, it leaves me feeling hotter.

"Fuck!" I yell again.

I jump out of the shower and quickly walk back to the bed, peeling off the wet clothes in the process. I hear a knock on the door before it opens. Beta Larson is there. His eyes begin to darken as he breathes in my arousal.

"Skylar." He growls as he looks over my naked body.

I feel myself walking towards him slowly. "Larson." I purr. He wraps his arms around my waist as my lips claim his. It isn't long before our tongues are twirling together in a heated dance of lust and desire. I rip his shirt off his body and pull his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers.

Larson pushes me against a wall and wraps my legs around him. He grinds himself into my centre causing us both to moan loudly - only the thin fabric of his boxers between us. He begins kissing down my neck to my collar bone. His hands wander my body - teasing me slowly until I can't take anymore.

"Fuck, Larson. Please." I beg. I need him. He brings his mouth down, kissing and nipping me everywhere while his hand slides lower and lower until it reaches its destination. He plunges two fingers within my depths and I arch my back in pleasure.

"You're so wet, baby. Fuck." He mumbles. His fingers begin thrusting into me. I feel my release coming near. It is like a pressure building inside me, just waiting to explode. And it did. Once I finished, Larson brought his fingers to his mouth. "Mmm, so good."

I begin to shove his boxers down his legs in a rush. I needed him inside of me. It couldn't wait any longer as I felt the pain begin to build inside me again. "Please." I whimpered. He smirked and carried me to the bed. We fell together with him on top. I felt him begin to rub himself along me, earning a moan in response. "Larson."

He smirks again. "Ready?" He asks and I nod my head in response, biting my lip. He growls softly and brings himself to my entrance.

I close my eyes, waiting for him to thrust into me. However, he never does. I open my eyes to see him gone. "Larson?" I ask, sitting up to look around the room. I am met with the black, angry eyes of Colton holding his Beta by the throat against the wall.

"No." I whimper out as I am hit with another wave of pain. My body temperature begins to rise again without the touch of a male. "It wasn't his fault."

He growls loudly, "Mine." Then he throws Beta Larson out of the room and slams the door shut. A crack forms in the drywall above the door from the force.

"Mine." He says again as he stalks towards me.

I scream as I am hit with another shot of pain hits me. Colton runs to me, removes his shirt and pants quickly and climbs on top of me.

"Mine."

"Yours." I whimper out.

He captures my lips with his and shoves his tongue into my mouth. There is no fighting for dominance because it's him. It's always him.

Colton wraps my legs around his waist and brings his own member to my entrance. I willingly let him in and we ride out my heat until the early hours of the morning when we both pass out from utter exhaustion.

*****

I wake up around noon to the sound of the shower running. Sitting up, I am plagued with all the memories of last night - and they hit me like a ton of bricks.

What did I do?

What did we do? Ailith whimpers.

I let him in. I willingly let him in. Oh my Goddess, what did I do?

It wasn't just you, Skylar. It was me too. My wolf attempts to reassure me, but I can feel her shame in her voice.

I bring my knees to my chest and put my hands on either side of my head. Rocking back and forth on the bed, I begin to cry. My tears rushing down my face with no barrier keeping them inside anymore.

"What did I do?" I ask myself. My heart begins to painfully pound in my chest. The sound echoes throughout the room.

"What did I do!?" I scream out at no one but myself, hitting my palms against my head. The memories constantly on repeat like a GIF on Tumblr.

"What did I do!?" I cry out again as I pull on my hair at the scalp. A pain begins to form in my chest and my breaths quicken. Panic sets in and I feel myself begin to hyperventilate.

"No!" I scream out. "No. No. No. No. No!"

I hear the bathroom door open, revealing a half-naked Colton with a smug look on his face. He looks down at me on the bed. "What's wrong with you?" He sneers.

I can't answer him. The pain in my chest is overbearing and keeps me on the bed. My head begins to spin at the lack of oxygen.

Colton gives me a look of disgust before heading to his closet to get dressed. "You know you wanted it." He yells at me from inside the closet. "Not like it would have stopped me."

I cry out. How can he be so heartless to think I wanted that? Everyone knows that a female goes crazy in her heat. Hell, males can't even stop themselves. The female's scent is so enticing. It draws them in. Nothing stops them except for -

"Larson," I whisper, suddenly remembering what happened before Colton came into the room. I lift my head to see Colton exiting the closet dressed in dark jeans and a black t-shirt. He checks himself out in the mirror above the dresser and looks at me again.

"What about him?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"What happened to him? What did you do with him?" I whimper out, no confidence in my voice.

"Oh, he's fine. Just peachy, in fact." Colton chuckles. "He's in for a special treat when I leave here."

That catches my attention. "No, Colton. That wasn't his fault. I didn't lock the door. You know what the scent of heat does to males. It makes them do stupid things. You know this! If anyone should be punished, it's me. I didn't protect myself from him!" I plea. I can't have Beta Larson getting punished for me being careless. "Please, Colton. Reconsider!"

"I will not be letting my Beta off for his crimes against my Luna and mate." He grins. "Besides, he's not the only one who is in trouble here, darling." He walks towards me. "You were a naughty girl last night."

"No, it was an accident," I reply quietly, pushing myself against the headboard of the bed in an attempt to get as far away from him as possible.

"Doesn't matter. Some could think you purposely lured the Beta into your room. Or maybe you planned it all along. I'm not stupid Skylar, I know how you feel about me." He sits on the bed beside me. "I know a lot more than you think."

Colton looks at me with this all-knowing look causing that earlier panic to come back full force.

He knows.

"What do you mean?" I squeak out.

"I know everything, darling. Don't ever forget that." He states as he leans towards me and kisses me on the forehead. "Now get dressed. We have a punishment to serve." He get's up and leaves the room.

Fuck the full moon. Ailith curses.

Yeah. Fuck the full moon.

~~~

Author's Note:

What do you think? Does Colton know about the kiss? What do you think about what happened with Beta Larson? What do you expect to happen in the next chapter? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
8.8K 281 23
Shelly has already found her mate in the college she was in. Yet, she wasn't keen on acknowledging him. Since Nathaniel was two years older than her...
723K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
130 1 16
Skylar is a girl with a past. She lost people close to her and is constantly in grief. Her surroundings are also ever-changing. However, she adapts a...