Central Z-telligence

By Z_White

From the Author that bought you In The Name of Orion... 6 Brains, 6 Brawns. One World. The Zodiacs have arri... More

Prologue
Genders
The Brains
The Brawns
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Woah!!
(SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE SHIPS)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

1.8K 81 54
By Z_White

"Whew, what a game!" Pisces says sitting down on a log. Cancer sat down next to her. No, you didn't read it wrong. Cancer sat down next to her.

"Must admit shorty, you got some skills." Cancer said taking deep breaths, sweat dripping down his face.

"And you can actually run pretty fast, smart ass." Pisces smiled

"All that pent up energy had to come out some time. Plus. Scorpio said she'd take away my coffee maker if I don't genuinely play, and I like my coffee."

"You have coffee?"

"Can't survive a day without it."

"What happens if it runs out or worse you lose it all?" Pisces asked.

"Then pray for yourselves, because ya'll not going to like me even more than ya'll don't like me now."

"Duly noted." Pisces laughed.

Capricorn was talking to Aries about the recently ended capture the flag game, "How was you able to hide so well?"

"I'm a diverter, it's my job." Aries laughed, "All I needed was some leaves and a bit of dirt and water, and I was good to go. Thank god I was able to wash that gunk off though."

"Thanks to you, Virgo and I won and nothing feels better than winning."

"Except sex~" Gemini sang out loud after overhearing the two zodiacs discussion.

The rest of the Zodics laughed at Gemini's random outburst.

Sagittarius and Scorpio watched their units bond with eachother from afar.

"Wow this mission might actually turn out to be a success." Sagittarius said crossing his arms together and staring at the interactions between the groups.

"I couldn't agree with you more. As long as nobody starts any crazy problems, get pregnant, or too hurt. We'll be fine." Scorpio nodded with a smile.

Scorpio looked at Sagittarius. With a silent conversation Scorpio nodded and walked further away from the group, taking out her phone.

"Hey, Dad."

"Hey Scorpi, what's up? How's the units getting along?"

"It's going great! Maybe a little too great..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this mission may take about... 4 months correct?"

"Mhm."

"Well that's enough time for someone to end up pregnant so I need birth control and condoms."

"Okay. This conversation turned weird quickly. But okay."

"Thanks dad."

"No problem, you'll be given your mission report in the morning when the cars pick you all up to head to the plane. I'll put some condoms and birth control in the plane."

"Okay. Thanks dad. Bye." Scorpio was about to end the called when Orion stopped her.

"Wait-"

"Yeah?"

"Please. Be safe."

"I'll be fine dad. Don't worry. I'll talk to you when I can."

"Bye."

"Bye." Scorpio hangs up the phone and joins the others at the campfire.

"What was you doing?" Aquarius asks Scorpio.

"Just making sure eveything is set for tomorrow. Day 1 of our journey is coming after all."

"Man, I'm kind of nervous, I never been on an actual in field mission." Virgo said biting her bottom lip.

"You'll do fine. In the plane the brawns unit will be teaching you all how to shoot, fight and defend." Sagittarius assured her.

"Wait. Plane?" Capricorn gulped.

"Teach?" Libra blinked rapidly as if to say he did not comprehend.

"Yup." Scorpio agrees.

"I was going to end this game with a quick game but we have an early morning ahead of us so I'll let you all rest." Sagittarius said standing from where he sat.

The rest of the Zodiacs got up stretching and yawning, getting into their tent pairs they headed to their tent and went to sleep.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
The morning arrived and the Zodiacs were not happy, specifically the Brains.

"I barely got any sleep. What time is it?" Virgo groans sitting down, her head resting on her hands at the campfire, bag laying besides her.

"Unfortunately, 5." Aquarius replies taking her bag out the tent by dragging it. Her hair was like a birds nest, her glasses was skewerdly placed on her face.

"AM?!" Virgo exclaims.

"Mhmm..." Aquarius nods sleepily.

Cancer walked out his tent with a cup and a smile. "Gosh, this is the earliest I've ever gotten up. But... I have my cup of coffee so I'm fine." Cancer chuckles. He takes the final sip of what was his second cup of coffee.

Meanwhile, a bit further from tbe ears of others Scorpio and Sagittarius was talking.

"I made a list of training pairs. I'm going to take Cancer though, so you and Aries should be fine."

"Why?" Sagittarius asks in confusion.

"Because I'm the only one who knows how to make him work. Don't worry I know how to fight, shoot and defend myself. So Cancer and I will be fine."

"Okay, so what will Aries and I be doing?"

"Ahhh that's the fun part. You'll be reading the mission report and will be responsible for telling it to the team."

"Isn't that yo-"

"Ooo the cars are here, let's go!" Scorpio said quickly dismissing the conversation and walking away.

Sagittarius chuckled and with a short shake of the head followed behind Scorpio.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

2 hours later...

In the car ride to the plane, most of the Zodiacs decided to catch the Z's they couldn't catch before.

Once they arrived Scorpio began to pair them up.

"Leo you will be training Virgo."

Leo nodded heading onto the plane, Virgo followed behind grimacing due to the large weight of her bag on her back.

"Pisces you will be training Taurus."

"He's actually not that bad." Pisces shrugged heading on the plane.

Taurus smiled as he followed Pisces onto the plane.

"Libra you will be training Aquarius."

Libra shrugs heading onto the plane.

"This is where I die. Nice." Aquarius sighs following behind him.

"Gemini you will be training Capricorn."

"Let's go pretty boy." Gemini said waving him to follow her as she walked up the planes steps.

Capricorn followed behind her, still half asleep.

"Now Cancer you're with me." Scorpio said staring at Cancer.

"Wait what? Why?" Cancer sighed.

"Because if Aries was your partner she would probably kill you half way in. Plus, I know what makes you tick so it's only logical."

Cancer wanted to deny her allegations but he knew it was true.

"So what are Sagi and I going to do?" Aries asked.

"You and I will be reading the mission report. We're responsible for reporting it back to the group." Sagittarius answered.

"Isn't that Sc-"

"Cancer let's go!" Scorpio said grabbing him by the wrist and leading him up the stairs.

"So let's head in shall we?" Sagittarius smiles as stepping aside to allow Aries to go in first.

Aries giggled, "Thanks." She walked up the planes steps, Sagittarius close behind.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Andddd scene! I know nothing crazy happened this chapter but hey... if all chapters were crazy this will be on crazy and disorganized book.

On the bright side it looks like the ships are about to sail... what will happen in these 1-on-1 training sessions?

A kiss?

Maybe 2?

Will feelings be revealed?

Will hidden intentions be revealed?

So many questions that I have yet to answer.

On the bright side, after the next chapter we will be heading to our first destination.

Is it Warteles?

Firin?

Earthina?

Airias?

You decide! Vote on which place you will want to go to first above!

Heads Up, focus might be more on the signs from the selected country as well as their ships. But the other Zodiacs will be mentioned.

Oh and did I mention that a zodiac or two might actually be the 2nd (meaning they have a siblings that will take power) prince/princess of that country. I'll give you a small hint. The country have an 'I' in their name.

Okay, enough spoilers.

✌❤Z.White Out!❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...