Toxic Love

By LonelyConundrum

He wasn't simply sleeping. But he wouldn't be waking up either. Ever again. Ava dragged herself up from sitti... More

Good Night
When we smiled
Perfect
The lies You Tell
Ready
Watch Your Mouth
No right
Y.A.S
You hurt me, I hurt you
For Everybody
Do you remember
Shotgun Riding
My man is my man
To The Readers

Crazy for You

90 3 4
By LonelyConundrum

After an extremely long lunch turned dinner date with her co-worker Cody-the most flamboyant man on Earth- Ava headed to her destination. She pulled off of Ponce de Leon into the crowded parking lot of Onyx strip club. Hitting a button on her dashboard she called her best friend Kitten.

Kitten's​ voice drawled through Ava's speakers

"AVA! Baby girl where are you?! You're outside?! You gotta be outside. I'm coming baby!"

Ava didn't get to say a word, it obvious Kitten was pissy drunk and Ava was loving it.

Ava's threw her keys to valet boy and leaned in close. Her breast sitting on his rib cage and fingers wrapped around his shoulder. She could damn hear his heart about to pound out of his chest.

"I won't be drinking. I won't be smoking. If anything happens to that car, if anything goes missing, I'll put two holes in ya' and make shit shake​." If her co-workers ever heard her speak in black social settings they'd probably drop her like a disease.

She pulled away and handed him two hundred dollars, the poor boy looked damn near petrified with his little man standing at full attention.

"M-ma'am parking is only forty dollars."

"Are y'all not allowed to get tips?" She grinned.

She was immediately asked and escorted to the front of the line before she'd reached​ the actual entrance. The security guard was a large beefy man with a gold grill and cocky demeanor.

"I got to pat you down miss" his accent was something straight from zone six and Ava couldn't help but laugh at the weak come on.

Turning in a slow circle she looked at him arms outstretched and eyebrow raised. He took a deep swallow, shook his head and moved aside. Doing nothing but waving a wand to check for weapons.

"You-uh.. uhm enjoy your night."

Ava walked through the doors and there was Kitten, who must have forgotten her mission to come get Ava from outside. Kitten's lap was full of ass and twenty dollar bills. The girl grinding away on Kitten was Instagram model worthy. She had blue hair to her crack, a flat stomach, perky C's covered by neon pasties, a tiny waist and booty that could only be achieved by somebody's momma's cornbread and greens. Kitten herself was dressed to snatch somebody's daddy, uncle and son. Deep red leather pants hugged her larger than life booty. Her bralet was just that. An all black piece of lace with cleavage you could get lost in. Her oversized red 01 Tupac button up shirt was being used as a jacket.

Dangling from her purse, the exact same shoes Ava had on just all white. All with a tape fade and face beat to the "gawds".

Ava watched her best friend throw a handful of what was obviously not ones on the stripper, a flurry of blue bills drizzled down like water. Spotting Ava, Kitten damn near threw the booty popping dancer on the ground.

               She screamed and bear hugged Ava, burying her drunken flushed face in Ava's cleavage.

A muffled "I missed​ you" came up.

Ava cracked up, "Girl get your crazy ass off me!"

Kitten dragged her friend to the VIP section where Eric was waiting. His dark jeans and fitted muscle shirt hugged his body. Ava squeezed her eyes shut, saying a quick prayer. "Dear baby Jesus. I'm engaged and five months pregnant. You know this. Please for the love of all that is holy, do-"

Her prayer was cut off by hands on her waist. The song playing became deafening:

"No eyes but your eyes

Ain't nobody here but you and me

Licking your private parts

And I know you love your privacy

You don't need a shower, you already wet

Know that pussy power, telling me I ain't ready yet

I say, "Fuck it," face my fears, baby"

She immediately began to sway her hips, damn near forgetting the private prayer moment she was having before sin itself grabbed her.

"It's not blue, but it'll work" he said with his lips pressed against her ear. Ava's whole body quivered. Where was her ratchet cock blocking friend. It was starting to feel like a real set up. Ava glanced around in desperation. That heifer Kitten was grinding on some fine mocha man, downing shots like water. When she finally looked at Ava, she bounced her way over and wiggled her body in the almost non existent space between them.

"Cutting in!" She sang "Ava give me them booty cheeks!"

Ava gladly twirled away with Kitten pinching at her booty. As she gyrated her body under the flashing lights all eyes were on her. But a particular pair she could feel. It was as if he was undressing her and drinking her in. In a building full of nude women, she was his focus. Ava's blood was hot and her feet ached but she was having a ball. She rarely if ever went out, making sure to always be available to Damien if she were. But not tonight. Her phone was dead and she had no intention of trying to call.

It was getting close to one am, Eric walked over with a large pitcher of water just for her. The club was even more packed than a few hours ago. After breathlessly downing two tall glasses she began gathering her things. She was really a home body but she had had a good time.

"Come on Kitten, I'm taking you home!"

Her friend looked at her and poked out her lip. She was sitting in mocha man's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Nooooo! I'm going home with him!"

Ava tapped her foot impatiently, "Chile if you don't get that man's number and come on!"

Kitten's pout deepened and she stuck her tongue out at Ava. She got mocha man's number a begrudgingly slid off his lap.

Eric walked them out. "I'll take her car."

Ava couldn't argue Kitten wasn't in any condition to get behind anybody's wheel.

"How will you get home?"

"I took an Uber here. Didn't want to pay for parking. I can take one from her house."

" No I'll take you home, it's the least I could do."

Thirty minutes later they were dragging a passed out Kitten up to her bedroom. Eric went back downstairs, Ava went to the mini fridge mounted on the wall and pulled out two waters. Reaching in her bag she took out a goody powder strip and sat it all on the night stand. Kitten's recovery might take days.

Ava kicked off her shoes and carefully walked back to her car. Her feet were swollen as all get out. Eric had the passenger side door opened for her. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're tired, my house is almost forty minutes away from here, I can drive us there." Ava didn't argue, almost jumping into passenger seat.

Eric got in and gingerly pulled her legs into his lap before pulling off. With one hand he began rubbing the swollen things she called feet and she passed right on out.

As they pulled into his driveway she groggily sat up.

"Do you mind bringing me a water to wake me up?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah or you know, you could come in?" He smiled.

"Oh no you don't. What about Jessie?"

He flinched, a look of annoyance on his face. "Alright ma'am I'll be back."

A few minutes later he was handing her a water bottle and closing her door. "Tell momma I said hey." 

"Yea yea, I'll tell her, OR you could go see her yourself."

Ava was about to roll up the window when Eric caught her face by the chin, holding her between two fingers. She smacked him right in the forehead.

Pointing a finger to herself and then him.

"Fiancee. Girlfriend."

With that she rolled up the dark window and pulled off. He was in her rearview until she was too far to see.

As she pulled into her driveway, every single light in her home was on. She walked inside and Damien was sitting in the living room. Red eyed , with a wild look. "Good" she thought.

"Where were you?" He asked quietly.

"I was out." She said blankly.

"It's three in the morning."

"And?"

" You didn't answer my calls."

She dug her phone out of her purse and shook it from side to side with a sarcastic smile. "Sorry it was dead."

"YOU JUST DON'T WANT ME! THAT'S WHAT IT IS! YOU THINK IM A FUCK UP AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF SHIT WITH NO PROOF!" He was yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I'm not about to sit here and listen to this foolishness Damien. I HAVE proof. The condoms and key card is enough."

"I told you I bought those for Tony!"

" Actually no that's not what the fuck you said. You said Tony left them."

Damien stared at her confused "No I-"

"Shut up talking to me. It's my job to remember what people say. You said he left them. Oh and if you bought the condoms for Tony, what's your new story for the card now?"

Damien began to shake.
"You don't ever believe me. Everything is a lie to you." He got up began banging his head against the wall.

"Damien stop!"

"You don't ever believe me. You don't care about me. You don't love me." Ava ran over to him dragging him away from the wall. Damien did suffer from untreated schizophrenia and would often have break downs if he got too upset.

"No, no, no. I do love you. I do care. Are you listening to me?" She cradled his face in her small hands. "I just don't understand why you're lying to me."

His face scrunched in anger. "I'm not fucking lying, for once could you just believe me?" He began to pull at his hair, strands falling away onto the floor.

"How about we just forget it, okay? Come on let's go to bed, I don't feel good, and the baby's kicking."

He immediately stopped and placed his large hands on her still flat belly. Sure enough his little girl eagerly pressed her feet against the warmth of his hands.

"Yea let's go to bed", he said.

As they reached the threshold of the bedroom Ava felt the overwhelming need to cry. But with Damien so close to his own breakdown she wouldn't dare. They stripped and climbed in, both almost immediately falling asleep. Damien wrapped his arms around her and oddly enough she felt safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Katie's Cafe By Bridie Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2K 197 34
As a small cafe owner, Sara Thomas has little time for much else other than her job and her little sister. That is except for when she ventures out a...
1.5M 52.3K 38
"I want to defile you, destroy you, corrupt you in the most sinfully beautiful way. Break you until you're completely mine." "And then?" "Then I'll...
5.5K 243 27
Has anyone ever been so hurt in the past that they figured it's best for them to give up on love. And has someone ever thought they would never find...
148K 2.8K 8
This story is now a sample due to it being published on Amazon, Smashwords, Googleplay and others. Things may not always be what they seem... Serenit...