Married To You

By tyhanochu

Y/N get married to yoongi when she's still in highschool. What will happened when something bad happened to... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
not an update
12
13
14
15
not an update
16
17
18
19
20
21

4

753 9 0
By tyhanochu

The next morning when I woke up.... I saw yoongi was lying beside me. I smiled and kisses his forehead then his lips. When I was about to leave the bed yoongi pulled my hand.

YG: you're awake?? Why so early? Come on....it still early..... let's go to bed....

You: nevermind.... I will just let you sleep. Shall I make some breakfast for you baby??

YG: hmmmm....please make me some.

I leave the room and started to make breakfast for yoongi. I turned inside music and started to dance. That's when I felt something cling to my waist.

You: why you didn't sleep?? The breakfast isn't ready yet...

YG: I can't sleep without you...besides...seeing you dancing in my white shirt makes me want to spoil you, baby girl.... You looked so damn sexy....

I chuckled a bit and faced him. I have him a peck at his lips. He gave me a long kiss.

After a few minutes..... the breakfast ready and we started to eat together at the dining table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
478K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
298K 27.8K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...