nct imagines

By luvdoie

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* nct imagines for all  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Highest rank: #4 in taeil ミ★ - some of the imagines are no... More

✧*:・゚✧ select black on black ✧*:・゚✧
J A E H Y U N
T E N
M A R K
Y U T A
D O Y O U N G
W I N W I N
J A E H Y U N
✧ Thank You for the 1K reads ✧
J E N O
✧ Thank you for 100 votes and 2K reads ✧
T A E Y O N G
J O H N N Y
T E N
H A N S O L
J A E H Y U N
R E N J U N
M A R K
T A E I L
M A R K
M A R K
J A E M I N
T A E Y O N G
Y U T A
H A E C H A N
J I S U N G
Y U T A
T E N
J O H N N Y
J A E H Y U N
H A E C H A N
T A E Y O N G
D O Y O U N G
NCT OPTIONAL BIAS (100k special)
T A E I L
R E N J U N
J E N O
J A E H Y U N
J A E M I N
T A E Y O N G
  *:・゚✧ happy 1st anniversary! *:・゚✧
Y U T A
M A R K
W I N W I N
L U C A S
D O Y O U N G
J A E H Y U N
C H E N L E
L U C A S
J U N G W O O
J A E H Y U N
J O H N N Y

J A E H Y U N

8.4K 224 9
By luvdoie

An imagine update before i went to bed! Goodnight guys❤️
-

Jaehyun's P.O.V.
"Taeyong oppa, you're late," I heard Y/N whined to Taeyong as Taeyong entered the dance studio.
"What? I'm only 1 minute late," Taeyong said.
"Still, you're late," Y/N said and Taeyong apologized.
"Jaehyun hyung, who are you looking at?" I heard Mark asking me as he sat beside me.
"No one, why?" I asked him back.
Mark didn't reply and tried to see who I was looking at, and he found out.
"Ah, Y/N. You're looking at her aren't you?' Mark asked.
I just nod and just looked at her.
"Just confess to her already," Mark said lying down in front of me with his cap on this stomach.
"I don't want to," I replied. "She'll definitely say no."
"How do you know?" Mark asked.
"Because she likes Taeyong hyung," I said. "They look so happy talking to each other."

Y/N's P.O.V.
"Taeyong-ah, he's looking at us," I said changing his topic.
"Yah, stop interrupting me," Taeyong scolded me. "Did you even pay attention to what I said?"
"Yes, of course, I am," I replied.
As Taeyong continued talking, I took peeps at Jaehyun who's talking to Mark. His smile is so cute. His dimples make him look even cuter.
"Yah! Y/N are you listening to me?" Taeyong asked waving his hands in front of me.
"Y-yeah, I am," I replied.
"Then, what did I say?" Taeyong asked with his arms crossed.
"Umm, something about the dance?" I replied and Taeyong just rolled his eyes.

Jaehyun's P.O.V.
"She seems to be having a good time with Taeyong, I wish I was Taeyong," I said to Mark as I saw the two of them laughing. She must really like him a lot.
"Hyung, just ask her out," Mark said as he stood up and began practicing some of the steps. "You wouldn't know until you ask."
"I'll think about it, let's get practicing," I said and stood up.
As I practiced with Mark, I saw Taeyong and Y/N sitting really close to each other, whispering stuff to each other and laughing as if they were in their own world. At that point, I really wish I was Taeyong. He's so lucky to have an admirer like Y/N.
***

Y/N's P.O.V.
"We should be practicing," I said to Taeyong as I stood up.
"Help me get up," Taeyong said and reached his hands to mine.
I grabbed his hands and tried pulling him up, but he was a little too heavy for me. So, of course, I couldn't.
"Yah, come on. I want to go and practice. If you don't get up, I'm leaving you here," I said.
"Well, technically you could because I'm not your partner for the dance. Jaehyun is," Taeyong replied.
"Alright then," I said and walked to Jaehyun leaving Taeyong on the floor.
As I walked to Jaehyun, I saw him dancing with Mark. I didn't want to interrupt him, so, I just stood there and watched him. His movements are really good, I hope that I don't look like a robot dancing with him. He seems to be into the music and dance a lot.
When he was done, I clapped with a smile on my face and startled him a bit.
"O-oh, Y/N, I didn't see you there," Jaehyun said with a little laugh.
"I didn't want to interrupt you. You seemed to be really focused," I replied. "Sorry for watching."
"You have nothing to be sorry about," Jaehyun said. "I should be the one that's sorry. I should have look around my surrounding more."
"Can you guys just stop with the apologising and just practice already?" Mark said and we both nod. "You guys are killing me with your conversation."
I think my cheeks are turning pink. Oh, no.
***

As Jaehyun and I practiced halfway, there was this one step that I couldn't seem to do and I was getting frustrated.
"I can't do this," I said in disappointment and collapse on to the floor wanting to cry.
"Don't worry, it took me a while to get this step right too," Jaehyun said trying to comfort me.
"I doubt that," I replied. "You're too good at dancing."
Jaehyun laughed and shook his head. "Taeyong hyung's better in dancing than me, though," Jaehyun said.
"But you're still good," I said and sat up.
"You're a pretty good dancer yourself," Jaehyun said. "You're one of the main dancers in the group right?"
"Yeah, I don't even know why " I replied.
"Maybe it's because your CEO saw something in you. The potential to be a great dancer. All your members said you were one of the best dancers in the group," Jaehyun said. "And remember the first day we met to practice? We all had a dance battle and you were one of the top 3?"

"You remembered?" I asked in surprised and he nods.
"Of course, I did," Jaehyun replied. "You were awesome!"
I just blushed at his compliment and tried to hide my face.
"Now, maybe I can help you with that dance step," Jaehyun said and stood up.
"Okay," I replied with a smile and stood up.
***

Jaehyun's P.O.V.
As I taught Y/N the dance step, Y/N tried very hard to get it right. After a few tries, she eventually got it and was really happy.
"I did it!" she said happily. "And it's all thanks to you," she said and hugged me.
I was kind of in shock that she hugged me but I didn't push her away. Instead, I hugged her back.
When we broke the hug, I felt my cheeks turning red and my heart beating loudly. There was a little bit of silence between us but it was broken by Y/N.
"Can we take a short break?" Y/N asked and I nod.
"Sure," I replied and she ran off to Taeyong who was sitting not he sides drinking water.
I wish she would spend time with me during her breaks.

Y/N's P.O.V.
"Oh my god, did you see that? Jaehyun hugged me," I said to Taeyong feeling really happy.
"I know, stop getting all excited. You're scaring me," Taeyong joked.
"Yah!" I exclaimed at him and hit him lightly making him laugh.
"Anyway, I can't have go to the cafe with you later. Mark and I have to stay back longer for our rapping duo," Taeyong said.
"What, then who am I suppose to eat with?" I asked in sadness."The girls are all busy with their own activities tonight," I said.
"Hmm, why not ask Jaehyun?" Taeyong suggested.

"What, no. He's probably busy," I replied.
Taeyong didn't reply and had a poker face. All of the sudden, he shouted to Jaehyun. "Hey, Jaehyun are you free tonight?"
Jaehyun turned around and nod. "Yeah, why?"
"Good, can you accompany Y/N for dinner tonight?" Taeyong said and my face immediately became flushed with embarrassment.
"Okay," Jaehyun said with a smile and continued talking to Doyoung and Mark.
"See, you're going to go on a date with Jaehyun," Taeyong said and messed my hair a little. "You're welcome," he said and got up to go and continue practicing.
Oh, my god, I'm going to go on a dinner with Jaehyun.

***
After our final practice of the day, most of us were released and were free to do whatever we want.
"So, where are we going?" Jaehyun asked as we both walked in the streets. There weren't a lot of people today, so, the streets were calm.
"I don't know, where do you think we should go?" I asked him.
"Why not the cafe around the corner here? Doyoung and I always come here to have bubble tea and they have really delicious pasta," Jaehyun said.

"Okay, let's go there then," I said with a smile.
As we walked there, neither one of us was talking and the silence was killing me.
Luckily, he broke the silence. "You and Taeyong hyung are very close, huh?" Jaehyun asked.
"Yeah, we're close," I replied.
"How did you guys met?"
"Our parents are like best friends, so, basically we became the same as them. We're the best of friends. He's been there for me since I was born because when I was born, he was already in kindergarten. He's like the older brother I never had," I replied.

"Oh, how nice," Jaehyun replied and I saw him pout in disappointment. "I wish I was like him," I heard Jaehyun mumbled to himself.
Is Jaehyun sad? Nah, that's impossible.
"D-do you like him?" Jaehyun asked all of the sudden.
"What?"
"Do you like Taeyong hyung?" Jaehyun asked.
"Yeah, I like him. I wouldn't know what to do without him," I replied.
"No, I mean like, as a guy. Do you love him?" Jaehyun asked and my eyes widen.
He thinks that I like Taeyong oppa.
"No! You've got it all wrong," I said feeling disgusted. "Obviously not," I replied. "I only see him as an older brother and best friend. We're very close but I definitely don't see him that way."
"Oh, really?" Jaehyun asked in surprised and I nod.

I saw Jaehyun smiling and it made my heart melt. His smile is just so freaking adorable!
"You thought that I like Taeyong oppa?" I asked and he nods. "Why?" I asked laughing at his thoughts.
"Because you guys are like very close and you the way you smile around him is different compared to how you smile around your members. So, I kind of feel jealous of how close you are with him," Jaehyun said.
"You're jealous?" I asked making sure I heard the right thing.

"Umm, yeah," Jaehyun replied with a faint laugh. "Stupid right?"
"S-so, you like me?" I asked and he shook his head.
My heart immediately broke into pieces.
"T-then why I jealous?" I asked trying my hardest not to cry.
"Because I love you," Jaehyun confessed to me.
"W-what?" I asked.
"I'm jealous because I love you," Jaehyun said as we both stopped in the street and he held my hands. "I want to be the one that always makes you smile, laugh and happy. Taeyong hyung always does that to you, so, that's why I'm jealous. I want to be the one that you'll always love and cherish because that's what I feel when I'm around you. No, not only around you, but even when I'm not around you. I really really really really love you, Y/N."

I swear I could feel my cheeks turning red and my heart beating so loud that he probably heard it. "I-I love you too," I said to him with a tear of joy falling.
"Why are you crying?" Jaehyun said with a cute laugh and wiped it away.
"Because I feeling too overwhelmed right now," I replied with a laugh and we both finally kissed.
His lips felt really soft on mine and I felt the butterflies that we in my stomach now flying around us.
***

"I was really jealous of you want Taeyong hyung when you both hugged each other," Jaehyun said with a pout as we ate.
"You don't have to be jealous anymore, okay? Remember, I love you and I always will," I said to Jaehyun and he had the brightest smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.3K 92
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ join in the fun, seasonies !! ✎ imagines ✎ dating doors ✎ would you rather ✎ what would you do ✎ nct random contents ✎ contains a lot of a...
588K 11.8K 54
a book filled with nct imagines ⭐
924K 14.8K 106
Includes Text, social media, and many more. Request are closed!
518K 12.6K 81
◌ let your imagination run wild ,, 🌿 ◔ contains : »»---> ✥ imagines ✥ blurbs ✥ short/long oneshots ✥ au (many genres) ✥ crack blurbs / stories ...