My Salvation (CURRENTLY EDITI...

By Amethyst2829

Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even de... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2.9K 165 25
By Amethyst2829

Nawal's pov

Mr Sheikh just barged into my cabin angrily, looking at him i stood up as my reflex but did not know that what further he was going to say me was going to break me into pieces.

"What do you want to prove Miss Nawal Ibrahim? Do you think i need your sympathy? Or is the case a bit different here, you want to be in my good  books and gain my trust. Is it? Wow, so you thought that why not just make Mr Aadil come into talks by starting with basics! I never knew Miss Nawal, that you could steep so low in order to gain sympathy and trust. Do not forget that you are just a mere employee in my office, so work as being one rather than fooling around. It will not take me even a minute to fire you out of this place."

What? He thinks soo low of me! Was all my concerns just a mere act? Couldn't he even see a bit of truthfulness in me? Was i soo bad to him? Or were my actions just 'fooling around' for him! Or is it like he thinks am using Aziza? Ya Allah! Please don't make her suffer due to me.

~~~●●~~~

I have suffered alot. I've had enough of all these shits. I have proof also of my sufferings...those scars on my neck, my back, my abdomen and most of all my heart. My heart has suffered the most in it and it aches alot. Earlier i could withstand all the physical pain along with mental pain but now...the pain that can break me into tiny pieces is just the heart break.

Who the hell gave you permission Mr Aadil Sheikh to treat me as shit when ever you want? When ever you wish you can shout at me? When ever you want, you behave properly? Am i a puppet that you can make me dance on your tunes? Or am i a tissue paper that you can use me and throw when ever you want? Why is it always just you? Why? I am at a very verge of committing something very grave. Please don't force me into it.

I cannot let any tom dick and harry come and control me. I am not that weak i am way too stronger than this. Come on nawal you will show him your worth!

Giving my self a tiny short speech, i rushed to the washroom to get my self broomed up, after all i am also Nawal Ibrahim Khan and i'll not let any stranger ruin me and my dreams.

~~~●●~~~

Aadil's pov

'Dear Aadil bro,

I was missing you alot from the past week. You did not even come once also to meet me. I guess you did not remember that there was a small sister who existed.

Anyways i am angry with you, so you need to pacify me and apologies! So better come to meet me today itself after your office, atleast for a hour. I also know that you being the CEO will be busy in your life. So its okay if you will not be able to make it up, anyways after all who am i to stop you from your work :( . So...i have sent you a lunch box which needs to be returned empty, orelse i will never forgive you.

Okay now i need to wrap up this letter before Nawal sis runs out of  the house... i need to give her this lunch box. It is going to be difficult to get her read to take it, but still i'll try my best....mostly best includes emotional blackmail :p so you will recieve your lunch box. Okay then you take care bro and do lemme know how was the food. Because i was awake since 5 to prepare food for you both.

~Aziza Ibrahim.'

What have i done, i shouldn't have gone all crazy on Nawal. But thats not my fault if she has kept things as such on my table. Now how should i say sorry to her? Nope i'll not say here. I'll go and meet Aziza today, at that time i'll tell her a sorry before i leave from her place. Yeah thats better.

~~~●●~~~

"Listen give me back the tiffin, i'll eat what was kept in the tiffin itself. Don't prepare lunch for me. Ask someone to keep it back on my table." With that i left back to my office.

As i was passing by the reception, i saw Miss Hassan standing there and talking to Sarah, seems like she has mingled up with her. How can it be soo easy to get along with new people?!

"Miss Hassan, my office now!" I ordered her and glanced at Sarah, who glared at me. Oh, now what did i do?
"Yes, sir" she started following me.

~~~●●~~~

"Miss Hassan, these are some of the files of the project which Miss Ibrahim is handling, you are required to be thorough with them along with the remaining files which are with her. Along with that as i told earlier, you are to be reporting Miss Nawal from now onwards till this project is completed. I hope you are clear with the term reporting. Am i clear?" I informed her all the basics. "Yes Sir." She told again.

I took her along with me to introduce Miss Ibrahim. This is going to be awkward but business first. I knocked on her door and got a soft 'come in' as a reply. Seems her throat is sour. As i opened the door, i saw her rotating pencil in her hand and thinking deeply looking into the file. As we stood infront of her table, she saw us and frowned at first but immediately her frown turned into a smile and she stood up.

"Miss Ibrahim this is Miss..." i was about to introduce Miss Hassan when she spoke up "As Salam Alaikum, i am Miss Naushin Hassan but i prefer you you to call me Naushin itself and apparently i'll be working under you and i am looking forward to this amazing journey, working with you"

~~~●●~~~

Nawal's pov

As i was trying to concentrate on the file that i was currently going through i saw Mr Arrogant and a lady standing across my table. I guess she may be the new employee. Mr Arrogant was about to do the intro when she spoke up.

"Walaikum As Salam Naushin, i am Miss Nawal Ibrahim and for you ONLY i am Nawal and i am glad to have you beside me. I'll be looking forward to work with you dear."  I emphasised on only, giving a short glance at Mr Egoistic jerk.

"Okay, so Miss Hassan i'll get your desk arranged in this cabin now and hope to see the company benefits from your admission." He left after saying that. Okay so now i need to get talking to her but it is going to be difficult for me to get used to people. Still i have to try my best.

"So Naushin, till your desk is settled here you have a seat here and lets get to know each other." I had to initiate the talk and knowing someone is the best way to start with.

"Well as in profession wise, i have studied my fashion designing course from Birmingham City University. I and my family live in Birmingham but apparently for my work purpose i had to shift here in Norwich alone. And regarding personal life, well i am 22 years old and happy to be single. I am the only child to my mom and dad so you know i'll be the most pampered one in the house. Initially, i was born in Bahrain and stayed there till i was 12, then due to my dad's transfer we all had to shift to UK. Well thats all about me. Now you say me about yourself." She gave me her introduction, now i was supposed to give mine. What should i say her, that i have ran away from your neighbouring country.

"Okay, so i am actually a year older to you, 23. I have completed my course from Norwich itself. Earlier i used to live in Saudi Arabia. I have my mom and dad, and sister and brother, both are younger to me. Well, here i am living with my sister. I left Saudi when i was about to turn 22, anyways that is a story for a different day. So Naushin well you are apparently living here alone so why not shift in my place? Have the company provided you home allowance?"

"I was actually living in a hotel for the time being and yeah they were supposed to get me a flat by today evening. But are you sure that i should stay with you? I mean won't your sister mind?" Oh My Allah, she is so cute...i mean the way she told the last line. Well i guess i am going to get along with her alot. Finally after years i am going to have some one whom i can term as a friend, she resembles so much like Hafsa. I miss you Hafsa babe.

"Oh no dear, no need to think about that. Aziza is going to be your big fan it seems. You just go and inform the administration about it. Well did you meet Sarah?" Mine and Sarah's relation was so good. Being with her made me know what it means to have a mother. She is way too cool and i soo love her.

"Yup, i met her in the beginning itself but then Mr Sheikh came and started ordering me." He did not even leave a new soul.

"Aah, i have termed him right naushin, Mr Arrogant Egoistic Jerk. He is a total....i don't know what to say. It is better to avoid his topic. My mood takes a sharp u-turn hearing his name." I said remembering today morning's event.

"Soo much hatred for him?"

"Babe, hatred is a very strong word. Not hate its just the likings and behaviour. Well lets start off with work cause i need to finish this off as soon as possible and leave before 5.30." I said as soon as the men left arranging the desk for her beside mine.

~~~●●~~~

Today finally after a long time i could be free with someone apart from Aziza. It was good to know about her, seems our both likings are similar. It was a nice way of distraction from Mr Egoistic head.

Done with the work, i packed up my table and went forward to get the cabin locked up. Finishing my daily routine, i went to inform Mr Sheikh about me leaving the office.

"Mr Sheikh, i am done with todays work. I'll take your leave now." I was not in the mood to wait for his reply so i decided to walk away. "Hold on Miss Nawal, i'll be coming at your place within 30 minutes. Lets leave together." What the hell, he want me to leave my baby here and go with him. I mean seriously?! And why the hell do you want to come to my place? Firstly, you do not even have the curisity to even say a simple sorry and then you show me your ego, did not even ask me whether i want you at my place or not. Still its fine, i won't say anything cause i don't want to spoil your relation with Aziza only cause you are behaving weirdly with me.

"Its okay Mr Sheikh, i have my own car, you take your time and come, i'll inform Aziza about it. She will wait for you. Good bye." With that i left, i was not intrested in his reply.

~~~●●~~~

From here, me and Naushin were going to go to the hotel to get her luggage. She was going to shift with us. It would be a great help even in paying rent and along with that we could have one more person along with us. After that i had to stock up grocery for a week and yeah today too cause i need to cook dinner as he his comming.

"Aziza baby, look whose coming to stay with us!" I entered screaming at her. She was not there in the hall, maybe stuck in her room.

"Your friend?" I nodded. "Hey, i am Aziza, this woman's younger sister!" She said pointing at me. Duhh. Woman? Seriously babe. "Hi, myself Naushin. Glad to meet you. By the way, i am working under Nawal, we just met today. Hope you don't mind me staying with you both?" She said a bit nervous or tensed i guess. "Oh no, no problem at all. I am happy to have a company beside this boring person. Hope you are not like her boring...you know i like fun loving people, unlike her!" Ohh she loves to irritate me. I gave her an irritated look. She just laughed off at it.

"By the way Aziza, Mr Sheikh is coming at our place today. Infact he will be here within few minutes. So better be ready to welcome him. I am not intrested in seeing him now. I'll get the dinner ready. You please be the host for today." I informed her. I was in no mood to welcome people who can't give respect to others.

"And yeah, Aziza shift your stuffs in my room. Naushin, now onwards this room is yours." I told her pointing towards the room Aziza stayed. The size of both the rooms were same. Just the difference was the colours of them. My room was painted in grey and white whereas hers was all girly colour. We had recently painted her room according to her taste. "If you want any changes in it we can do accordingly. Okay?" I told Naushin, as now it was her room. "I'm fine with this room, later on we can check according to necessities." Okay then all set.

I went to get freshened up. I choose to wear jeans with long kurta and a hijab too. I got ready within 10 minutes and was off to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I decided to cook butterfly chicken as a side dish and for main course, chicken fried rice along with hot n sour soup. Naush was helping me with cooking. So it was easier to finish up the cooking stuff earlier.

Soon Aziza was all ready waiting for the bell to ring. The bell decided not make her wait anymore...so it rang. She jumped up and ran towards the door. Her enthusiasm in welcoming Mr Arrogant was making me laugh my heart out.

As she opened the door, i saw him standing near the door frame with a box wrapped up and in his other hand the lunch box. The morning incident flew ahead in my mind, seeing him holding the tiffin. I had tried to push it at the back of my mind but what to do when even you faith is not in your side. All this remembrance bought me back in tears and to avoid it i rushed back in the kitchen, only to be faced again by Naush. Her questioning glare could not help me out at all. So i did the thing that i was best at doing...run away. I rushed out of the kitchen and ran straight to my room to calm my self again.

~~~●●~~~

As Salam Alaikum

We are back with the new chapter. Do you like the new character introduced in this chapter?

Do you think Nawal getting all emotional is justified? Or is she reacting a lot?

Do vote⛤
Comment 💬
And Share♾

Till then love you all..💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
42.9K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...
37.4K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
103K 2.8K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...