Begin Again

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is a 22 year old-fresh out of college and ready to begin a new life with her four year old daugh... More

Begin Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
GO READ MY NEW STORIES
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay For Real This Time, Sequel + New Stories
Spin Off Is Up
Did I Just Do That?

Chapter 23

16.3K 420 184
By bocasmaries

JELENASUS LIVES!

Chapter 23:

Selena’s POV:

“How does it feel to be home?” Demi asked me.

Ariana, Demi and I were all at my house, in the backyard patio having ‘girl time’. It’s been 2 days since I’ve been home from the hospital, and I’m just happy to be away from all that nasty hospital food, even though I never ate it. I’ve always had someone bring me something to eat so I wouldn’t starve.

“It’s been so divine.” I said dramatically slumping down in my seat, and both Ariana and Demi chuckled.

“Well I’m glad you’re happy to be home.” Ariana said before taking a sip from her lemonade.

“So Selena, have you talked to Justin?” Demi asked, narrowing her eyes. Instead of answering her I just slid down lower in my seat sipping my drink avoiding her question.

“See I knew you would be avoiding him!” Demi exclaimed.

“Sel, why are you ignoring Justin?” Ariana whined. “He loves you.”

“It’s not like I’m totally avoiding him,” I said shrugging my shoulders, “I mean I have to see him when I drop Kaylie off at his house, or he drops Kaylie off at my house or to pick her up.” I said matter-of-factly.

“Selena I swear you are so stubborn.” Demi huffed crossing her arms.

“I am not!” I defended.

“Selena yes you are. Ever since we were little you were always stubborn.” Demi said.

“And I know you’re stubborn because you were like that in high school.” Ariana chuckled.

“Whatever.” I mumbled.

“Selena, why won’t you give Justin a chance; you love him, and he loves you. Everyone knows that. Just give the guy a break. He wants to be a real family with you and Kaylie, and maybe some more kids down the line.” Demi said.

I raised up in my seat a little. “Demi I know that, it’s just—I don’t know. What if we do give this a try and it doesn’t work out? Not only will I be devastated but so will Kaylie. She will be heart broken that she won’t have her parents together, and more siblings.”

“Selena, you and Justin will work out,” Ariana began, “Wanna know why; because you two have such a strong bond. You both are totally head over heels in love with each other—ever since senior year in high school.

“Sel, Ariana is right, you and Justin’s bond is like no other.” Demi said. “And plus I don’t think Justin minds starting the baby-making business soon.” Demi chuckled, and Ariana and I joined in laughing also.

“Yeah you’re right. But I still need a little more time to think.” I said.

“Selena, you’ve been thinking for two days straight, that’s more than enough time.” Demi said.

I groaned placing my head in my hands. I know Demi and Ariana both are right, but it’s still too much to be thinking about right now.

“Why is love so difficult?” I asked looking up at the sky, as if I would get an answer.

“Because it’s love baby cakes.” Ariana said patting my shoulder.

“I’m going to get some wine—maybe even whiskey.” I said getting up from my seat. “Do you want some Ariana? I know Demi won’t pass—“

“Actually Sel, I can’t drink.” Demi said cutting me off, and I quickly turned around to look at Demi, as Ariana stared at her also.

“What do you mean you can’t drink?” I said smirking.

“Surprise, I’m pregnant.” Demi said jumping up from her seat, and making ‘jazz hands’ with her fingers.

Ariana and I both squealed and Demi joined our squealing, and soon enough there were 3 grown women squealing like they were still in high school.

Ariana and I gave Demi a bear hug before pulling away.

“Oh my God, Demi, how did this happen?” I asked—stupidly if you asked me.

“Oh c’mon Sel, if anyone, you should know how a pregnancy works.” Demi smirked winking at me and I playfully nudged her shoulder.

“You know that’s not what I meant.” I said rolling my eyes. “So when did you find out?”

“I found out just 4 days ago. And I meant to tell you both sooner, I just didn’t know how.” Demi said. “And I know I lied and said I haven’t had any signs yet that day I brought you Ihop for breakfast, but like I said, I didn’t know how to tell you, and I didn’t want you to freak out while still being on a heart machine.” She chuckled.

“Does Ryan know?” Ariana asked.

“No not yet. I don’t know how to tell him. I know I should tell him sooner, because well, I’ll start getting morning sickness and plus I’ll be even bitchier than I usually am.” Demi said. I could tell she was a little nervous, by the way her leg was shaking up and down.

“Dems, there is nothing to be worried about ok? Ryan is going to be very, very happy and I know it.” I said patting her leg.

“Oh my God, this is so exciting I’m going to be an auntie!” Ariana squealed jumping up and down.

“I’m glad you’re happy sis.” Demi smiled. “So when do I become an auntie?”

“Well Jai and I have talked, and we’ve decided to hold off on kids. We’re still in touch with our adoption counselor to help us, but right now, we decided not to be too stressed out about it.” Ariana smiled.

The reason Ariana has been talking to an adoption counselor is because she can’t conceive. If she does try, it’ll be very risky, and may harm her, or the baby, so Jai and Ariana have decided just to adopt kids in need.

“Well I’m very happy for you both.” I smiled.

“So Selena, when do you and Justin plan on making more babies?” Demi smirked.

+

Ariana, Demi and I all sat around for a few more hours until they decided to leave. Since I had gotten bored, I decided to start cleaning my kitchen until I heard my front door open and little platters of feet coming towards my way in the kitchen.

“MOMMY!” Kaylie yelled.

I turned around and held out my arms and she jumped into them, giving me a tight hug.

“Hi baby, did you have a fun time with your daddy?” I asked. Soon Justin walked into the kitchen wearing black basket ball shorts, a white tank and black Jordans.

“Yeah I did. Daddy helped me score some baskets!” Kaylie said happily.

Justin took a seat at the counter placing his phone, keys and wallet on the top.

“Tired old man?” I chuckled, noticing Justin was trying to catch his breath.

“I’m not old, but yes I am tired.” Justin chuckled.

“I told you she would wear you out.” I chuckled. “And who wears Jordans to play basketball?” I asked shaking my head.

“A lot of people do Selena.” Justin laughed.

I took out a bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to Justin, while Kaylie was still placed on my hip.

“Ms. Kaylie, have you packed for tonight?” I asked.

“Why is Kaylie packing?” Justin asked before chugging down his water.

“Tonight she’s spending the night over my parent’s house.”

“No not yet mommy, but I’ll go do it now.” Kaylie said.

I slid her down off my hip and she ran up the stairs to her room leaving Justin and I alone. I was very nervous, because I knew he would bring ‘us’ up.

“So,” Justin began, “have you thought about it?”

I knew it.

“Justin, I need a little more time.” I sighed.

“Selena it’s been two days!” Justin exclaimed. “I can’t take this anymore.” He said. He got up from his seat and walked over towards me.

“Do you still love me?” Justin asked catching me off guard. “Yes or no; do you still love me Selena?”

I swallowed hard.

“Why won’t you let us be a family?”

“I never said we couldn’t.”

“But you keep putting me off like you don’t want us to be one Selena.”

“Justin it’s not that I don’t wants us to be a family; it’s what if we don’t work out? Not only will it affect you and me, but also Kaylie. She’d be so devastated and heartbroken.”

“Trust me Selena; it’ll work out—I promise.”

I looked into Justin’s eyes, and all I saw in them was, the truth. He meant what he said, and he was going to keep that promise.

“Please.” Justin whispered his lips dangerously close to mine.

“MOMMY I’M DONE PACKING MY CLOTHES!” Kaylie yelled coming down the stairs.

I quickly pulled away from Justin and looked at my daughter.

“That’s good Kaylie. Why don’t you call granny and papa?” I asked and handed her my new phone.

Kaylie reached for the phone and dialed my mom’s number.

Justin’s POV:

Why is Selena being so stubborn about us? She loves me I know it.  So why is she putting off our family?

After dropping Kaylie off, and trying to convince Selena to give us a try for nearly an hour, I came back home to my empty large house and slugged my way to the kitchen.

This house would be a whole lot better with Selena and Kaylie living with me.

I opened one of the cabinets and got down a bottle of whiskey, and a little bottle of rum.

Maybe drinking away my problems would make me feel better.

Selena’s POV:

I was in a nice sleep until I heard my doorbell begin to ring.

I groaned and rolled over looking at clock seeing it was 11:30 at night.

Good thing Kaylie was over my parent’s house so she wouldn’t have been woken up by whoever this person was, that now decided to begin banging on my door.

What the hell?

I got out of bed and pulled on my robe and walked down the stairs barefooted, carefully, and quietly scared to see who was on the other side of the door.

The knocking got harder and more intense, and soon I heard the person yelling my name.

“Selena!”

As I got closer to the door, the person’s name got recognizable.

I opened the front door and there he was.

Justin.

“JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL!” I said. I pulled him in by his arm and smelt the alcohol.

His eyes weren’t bloodshot, and he could stand up on his own, so he wasn’t that drunk, but still driving even after having one drink, especially something strong as rum or whiskey is a bad idea.

I shut and locked the door behind him and pulled him into the living room, making him sit down on the couch.

“Are you stupid, or are you stupid?” I questioned.

“I missed you.” He smiled then hiccupped and laughed.

“You’re stupid.” I said rolling my eyes. “Justin how could you do something so reckless?”

Justin shrugged his shoulders looking at me with sad eyes. He wasn’t in the condition to talk tonight that’s for sure.

I got down on the floor infront of him and took off his shoes, then got up and took off his shirt.

“You stripping me Ms. Gomez?” Justin chuckled. Even while halfway drunk, he still had a dirty mind.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “I’m taking off your shoes and your shirt so you can be comfy and you can sleep.” I said.

I put his shirt on the back of the couch, and went to the hallway closet to grab Justin a blanket.

When I turned around I came face to face with Justin.

“Justin what are you—“

And before I could finish his lips were on mine. I dropped the blanket on the floor and wrapped my arms around Justin’s neck, as his arms wrapped around my waist, and our kiss became more intense.

My fingers found their way to the back of Justin’s neck, and into his hair. His arms groped my butt and on cue my mouth opened and Justin stuck his tongue in my mouth.

After a heated 15 minute make out session, Justin and I finally pulled away. I realized that we have moved from our previous position and now my back was against the wall, and my legs wrapped around Justin’s waist.

We both were breathing heavy trying to catch our breaths.

“Selena, I want you and I need you right now.” Justin breathed against my lips.

“I want and need you too.” I said and before Justin could say another word I brought our lips back together and folded my body to his, causing Justin to groan.

Justin moved and started walking us up the stairs without breaking contact until he had to ask me where my room was.

“Second door on your left.” I answered quickly, not wanting to waste time.

My feet came in contact with my floor, and I felt my arms beginning to become cold as Justin slid my robe off of my body. Justin picked me up again and my back was on my bed, and Justin was on top of me. He moved his lips from mine to my neck and began sucking causing me to moan and tug at his hair.

Justin slid his hands down my body and began tugging down my shorts along with my underwear.

I began tugging at his sweats and boxers signaling Justin to take them off and he did.

Justin moved from my neck so we had eye contact.

“I love you so much Selena.” He said.

“I love you too Justin.” I replied and kissed him once more, before allowing him to take off my shirt, and he took off his.

That night Justin and I showed each other how much we loved each other for the first time in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.8K 23
Student-teacher relationships were forbidden, she knew that. She just couldn't help herself. He knew that involving himself with his student was goin...
9K 205 42
Ashley and her love of her life she thought had just cheated on her after three years with her best friend Jessica. She had no clue and decided to st...
9.3K 77 7
Dressed as heroine's beautiful sister in historical novel (穿成年代文女主的漂亮姐姐) Author: Taohualu The original owner is beautiful and weak. The good baby fa...
644K 14.3K 31
Meet Nadia "Badass" Jenkins. You know the cliche stories about the bad boy players, well Nadia is the girl version of that. She humps and dumps. Kiss...