The Nerd Can Dance?? (current...

By electric_indigo

Everyone knows the stereotypical high school students. Jocks Nerds Gamers Cheerleaders Goths The cool hipste... More

•Authors Note/ Meet the characters•
Chapter 1: you are making a scene
Chapter 2: He doesn't know
Chapter 3: Damn It! Just mind your buisness!
Chapter 5: Start acting like it
Chapter 6: I said no.
Chapter 7: Are we a burden?
Chapter 8: Spill The Tea
Chapter 9: I No Longer Revolve Around You
Chapter 10: Detention with the Schools worst singer
Chapter 11: ..So we're dating??
Chapter 12: Little Dick Energy
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: picky dress shopping
Chapter 15: May i have this dance?
(New Update!)Chapter 16: Couple names
Chapter 17: were you about to kiss me?
Chapter 18: Do you miss him?
Chapter 19: says the giant tree
Chapter 20: Why would you do this to her?
Chapter 21: Girlfriend proposals
Chapter 22: Girlfriend things
Chapter 23: The start of a fake relationship
important:

Chapter 4: The audacity

2.9K 86 35
By electric_indigo

Lila heard her alarm go off once again, after pressing snooze five times......She hauled herself out of bed and looks at the clock.

7:45 am

HOLY CRAP!! WE'RE LATE!

She quickly brushed her teeth, got dressed in a simple gray t-shirt along with some light jean shorts and put on some sneakers. Usually Lila has time for her makeup and choosing an outfit but today is not the day.

She ran out of her room and burst into her brother's room.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! WAKE UP WE'RE LATE!"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"COME ON LET'S GO!!!! We are late! Put your uniform on! And brush your teeth!"

"Ugh okay"

"Alright"

She rushed back to her room to grab her backpack and phone. Racing down the hallway to the kitchen, She sees that everything is untouched. Just the way She left it last night.

Ugh Mom must still be at the hospital working. Again.

She quickly prepared some cereal in a cup for the boys and rushed to her car.

Honking the horn to hurry up her brothers Lila makes sure she has everything.

But I'm missing something. What am I missing?....Ugh screw it. I'm late.

Lila ran back into the house, "BOYS LETS GOOOO!!! Get your little asses in my car now!" Lila yelled

"We're waiting for you?!"

Lila whipped her head around so fast She got whiplash. Danny is at the front door while Max is getting in the car.

"oH.....I know that... I was just saying..."

"Uh huhh.." Danny looked at me arching one of his eyebrows.

"Come on let's go." she said it said while shutting the door and locking it.

Speeding down the streets Lila made it with 5 minutes to spare. Her brothers wouldn't be late.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Danny yelled

"THAT WAS AWESOME! YOU WERE LIKE BRIAN FROM FAST AND FURIOUS!" Max yelled.

"Brian? Psh pah-lease. I was more like Dom." Lila said fist bumping him.

"You guys are out of your minds. We could have been hurt!"

"Danny boy, have a little faith in me." Lila said. "I obviously took the shortcut between alley ways so I could speed a little.

"I will have faith once you drive safely."

"I do! Now get out and go."

"Bye Lila" they said simultaneously.

8:02 am

Lila had eight minutes to get to school.

******

Lila arrived at school late. Since she couldn't find parking spots nearby she had to park farther than usual, making her five minutes late to class.

Wait a minute. If I'm late, I might as well take my time and grab breakfast. She thought to herself.

She turned around and walked back towards her car.

*****

Lila walked in her first period class with her dance duffle-bag. Filled with her breakfast and a cup of Orange juice in her hand.

"You are really late. I've already marked you absent." Said Mr. Perkins

"I'm only 25 minutes late and the limit is 30 minutes, which means you can't mark me absent." Lila said innocently

Grumbling under his breath he continued to type away in his computer.

Walking over to the table with her best friends she set her backpack on the floor.

"Where were you??" Calla hissed

"I'm gonna kill him."

"We were worried Lila, we thought you-"

"I'm gonna kill him."

--I haven't even sat down and Calla is already throwing questions at me.--

"Im fine and who is she going to kill? Whose body are we going after?"

"Jason's." They said simultaneously

"..I-"

"Save it Lila, We know."

"How?" Lila asked

"We have our sources."

"Nathan." They said simultaneously.

"I-i didn't think he'd even remember. Ugh why is he telling you guys?"

"Well, He did."

"Care to enlighten us on what happened." Calla said

"I smell food." Bee said

Lila grinned. "Before you guys lecture me I bought you guys breakfast. "

Grabbing her duffle-bag, Lila gave each of them their breakfast burritos and hash browns.

They looked at her in awe.

Bee sniffles." You got me-"

"Us" Calla interjected

"You got us food."

"Yeah I was already late so I thought that I might as well take my time and get breakfast, so I got some for all of us."

"Maybe we should spare her the lecture." Calla whispered towards Bee

"No, we have to tell her."

"Fine." Calla said

"I'm right here you know." Lila said while biting into her breakfast burrito.

"We know." Calla said

"Now enlighten us on what happened." Bee said with her mouth full of food.

So she did, from when she went to Jase's locker to the very last detail.

"Is somebody eating in my classroom?" Mr. Perkins asked skeptically.

The three girls hid their food under our table and pretended to be interested in our work.

*******lunch********

"I just can't believe that asshat had the audacity to fucking yell at you!"

"Let it go bee, he was probably just cranky." Lila said in defense. While setting down her lunch tray.

"Oh for fucks sake Lila! He's done this before. He's yelled at you. He's called you horrible names before. The only difference is that he did it in public this time. He's done worse so why are you still defending him?!" Calla's voice was very firm and serious.

Their table got quite, but that didn't stop other kids

Lila looked at her, "You don't understand, I'm in love with him, and he's done so much for me-"

"Yeah and how long did that last?" Bee interrupted

Lila looked down and her untouched chicken nuggets. Suddenly she didn't feel hungry anymore.

"Ugh this fool again."

Oh no she thought to herself.

"Lila about yesterday I'm so sorry, I promise I won't yell or shout at you please just let me make it up to you yeah?" Jason's eyes hopeful and voice pleading. "I'll take you to din-"

"Wincherston didn't I tell you to take a walk?" A deep voice from behind lila spoke. A voice she knew who it belonged to.

"Uh, that was yesterday and I'm talking to her so....why don't you-"

"Why don't I what?" Nathan narrowed his eyes and now stood in front of him, causing Jace to back up a few steps. They're almost the same height, Nathan being three inches taller.

"Move it sloth." Bee stood up beside Nathan making both of them cover Lila.

"If you know what's best for her then go away." It was now Calla who stood on Nathan's left side and Bee on his right side. Leaving no space for Jason to see Lila.

"Lila I'll see you later" Jace had to stand on his tippy toes but he still couldn't get past Nathan's height, and walked away.

"What did he want?" Nathan asked

"He wanted for Lila to forgive him, thankfully you stopped him and his constant apologies before she even responded." Bee explained.

"Okay. Enough. Im...I just-"

She tried, She tried so hard not to cry.

"I get it. I get it that you guys don't like him, but it's just....It.." Her voice cracked

"Just what?" Nathan said looking at her with an unreadable expression.

Gosh why is he looking at me?! This doesn't concern him. Lila thought to herself.

She grabbed her backpack and ran out of the cafeteria.

Lila slowed down once She was away from the cafeteria. Then she walked quickly to her next class, not caring if she's early.

I just need to breathe, I don't want to think, I just need to let loose.

I need to dance.

****end of the school day****

The day passed by quickly, Lila stayed after school in the dance room for at least another hour. As she walked out of the school she noticed the darkening sky, almost as if it would rain. Within seconds Lila started to feel some drops fall from the sky, and she rushed to her car.

I'm in.

I'm ready to go home.

I'm ready to eat pizza rolls and binge watch parks and recreation for the 3rd time.

I'm ready.

Lila started her car and she heard a strange noise.

"Ugh you've got to be fucking kidding me."

Lila got out of her car and checked the hood. Everything looks fine. Then again she knew nothing of cars.

Just a couple cars down Nathan was getting ready to get in his car, until he saw Lila standing in the rain. As tempted as he was to leave her to deal with her own problems, he knew, he couldn't leave her like that. No matter how much she irritates him.

"Ugh" she closed the hood.

"Car troubles?"

Lila jumped and nearly shrieked "jeez- you scared me!"

"Sorry?" Nathan shrugged under his umbrella.

"What are you doing here Nathan? If you're here to laugh at me today is not the day, I will  kick your ass."

She took in his appearance, he wore dark jeans with some black nikes, a plain white shirt and his leather jacket. To say he was attractive is an understatement even though she still couldn't stand the thought of him.

"Well, as of right now, I'm watching you struggle on finding out how to start your car." His amused expression was starting to get on Lila's nerves.

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about cars would you?" She asked. Cringing at how hopeful her voice sounded.

"Oh? Just a second ago it sounded like you were threatening to kick my ass."

She glared at him.

He grinned "Here, hold this" he said handing Lila his umbrella.

He opened the hood and spent a few minutes looking through it.

Nathan closed the hood and shook his head. "You need a new battery without it, your car won't start." He explained

"That's just freaking fantastic. Way to top of a wonderful day!" She said sarcastically

"I could practically feel the sarcasm radiating off your voice." He chuckled

Huh..i made him chuckle.

Focus Lila! How the hell are you going to get home???

"Look I could give you a ride home if you'd like, I also know a guy who could take care of your car problem."

"Really? That's be-"

"....Wait...." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Why are you helping me? What's the catch?"

Nathan rolled his eyes. "There's no catch."

"Then why? You don't even like me"

For a moment Nathan didn't know what to say. "Because... you're Bee's best friend and she'd kill me if she found out I left you here."

Lila quickly thought over his response. Its true, Bee would do that.

"Okay fine. Tell me how much and I'll pay you-"

He held up his hand "No need. Lets just call it even for all the times I messed with you a few years back"

It was then She realized she still had his umbrella and he was now soaking wet.

"Oh my god here-your umbrella-your all-"

"Wet? Yeah so are you. Besides you need it more."

"But you could get a cold."

"It's fine." he waved it off. "My cars this way" he started walking the other direction and Lila followed him.

"Okay what's your address?"

"It's-" She paused, interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing.

Lila answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Starfare?"

"This is she."

"We were wondering when will you pick up Daniel Starfare and Max Starfare? It's getting rather late mam."

"OH SHIT! I'm on my way, give me less than 10 minutes!" And She hung up the call.

"What's wrong?"

Wearily she looked at Nathan.

"Could you do me a favor?"

**********

Hello Readers, I'm sorry this update took so long. But here it is! I hope you guys like it and I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend ahead. I'll try to post but I have exams coming up so I'll try my best~xox until next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
576 14 25
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...
3.2M 83.1K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...