Chapter 11: ..So we're dating??

Nathan and Lila sat at the booth eating their food.

"So how are your brothers doing?" Nathan asked. Lilas brothers reminded Nathan of him and his brothers.

"They are okay, both still annoying." Lila said while bitting into a fry.

"What about you?" Lila said

"What about me?"

Lila grew curious about Nathan, she figured since he was being nice the least she could do is be nice as well.

"Do you have any siblings?

"I'm Actually the youngest."

"Really?" Lila asked

"Yep. I have two older brothers." He faintly smiled.

He has a cute smile. She thought
What am I saying?
Everyone knows he's cute. I really need to stop.

"So any boyfriends?" He asked, tilting his head to the side..observing her reaction.

Being caught off guard Lila coughed almost choking on her lemonade.

"Ahem. No." She said after her coughing fit. "Why do you ask?" She asked curiously.

"I think I over heard one of my friends liking you." He shrugged. "I'm just finding out if you have a boyfriend or not, you know, being a friend and all."

She raised her eyebrows "and what if I was lying?" Lila said resting her chin on her hands propped on the table.

"Well-um- I think I'd be giving out false information??" He asked

Chuckling about his response she continued to eat her food.

"No I don't have a boyfriend. And that's the truth." She added

He nodded.

Lila checked the time and saw it was getting late. Almost 6:30 to be exact.

"We should get going." Nathan said.

"Yeah it's getting late-ish" Lila agreed

He payed, just as he said "my treat", Lila still offered to pay for her order but he had already beat her to it.

Nathan walked lila to her car and his was three parking spaces left from Lila's car.

"This was surprisingly fun." She said looking up at him.

"What? Dont I look like a guy who can have a good time?"

"No." She said bluntly

"Well damn." He muttered

"You seem pretty reserved. You're really known around school but you're friends with only a few certain people." Lila added