My classmate's a vampire

By darkloving_

He's different. Really different. She liked him but once she finds out his dirty secret she's not so sure. Sh... More

The Hot New Guy
Lunch and Matt
The Jump
What just happened
answers and more.....
Why me
I like you......
Talking
Beach time
Wow what a day
Vampire crap
My happiness
Sam
Us
My Heart
hopeless
Dreams
Carefree
That kiss
Dinner Party
Drama
Dads other home
Tonight
Saved
James
leaving
Home again
The truth
breakup
breakup part 2
Plans
Days
FUN
Hangover
Kidnapping
Awaken
Forgive ?
Years
NEWSSSSS!
THANK YOU FOR 50K

100k ?!?

2.6K 61 5
By darkloving_

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100k! I know this isn't the best book and has a lot of errors that need to be fixed and I plan on fixing them. I never thought this book would get this far let alone 50k (last chapter). I am very grateful!

I know I said I was going to start editing the book again but I never got a chance and never thought the book would even come this far for people to care about it being edited but now I'm actually thinking of either editing this book as a whole and maybe even deleting some parts/ adding small stuff or just leave the book as it is... I don't know yet but tell me what you guys think! ? Is it worth editing?

I'm also thinking of writing a new and improved vampire book as well so tell me if you guys might be interested in that!

And to everyone who have just completed this book I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions about the book feel free to comment :)

Once again Thank you for reading this book! Love you all!

Ps: If you are looking to read another book I just started a new book called The Tattooed Billionaire so if you guys like books like that please check it out, vote and comment!

Xoxo

Link to my new book :

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/FRrq0EbC6F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
22.5K 684 22
197 year old vampire Nathan Sykes decides to move to a new town in hopes of finding his partner, or true love. Little does he know that she just migh...
47.9K 1.1K 3
<i>They kept me prisoner for four years, using me for my predictions. They thought they had me subdued, meekly following orders, but they were...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...