Mr. Smartasses || Karma x Rea...

By DeFenDeRoFpUnS737

"Hey there fellow young human but a hottie! Don't mind me, I'm just minding my own buiz. Also, you saw nothin... More

oO Masquerade [1] Oo
oO Escapade [2] Oo
oO Wot n' Domination the entire Nation [4] Oo
oO ArtiCHOKE-s & PANIC! at the middle of an alleyway [5] Oo
oO Vitamin PP is for P u r e P r o t e i n [6] Oo
oO Boi this ain't Titanic [7] Oo
oO WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?! THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!1! [8] Oo
oO โš  [9] Oo
oO BTS & BlackPink [10] Oo
oO Weird flex but Ok [11] Oo

oO Officially Gay [3] Oo

784 26 20
By DeFenDeRoFpUnS737

"Okaaaaay what you want a bet? Sure for 1000$ okay? Nothing else. Deal?" you said, not even bothering to turn around and take look at the victim who seems like you'll get along with.

"Heh~ sounds interesting. Sure why not."

~ Starting Chapter ~

638254 years later.

The victim and you were in the final lap. You were losing behind him.

'oh My god holy shit. I have to take drastic measures' you thought.

While you were just feets away from him in the game, you were able to pick up the item.....

DUN DUN DUNNNN

YE NIGGA ITS THE BLUE FLYING SHELL!

'Satan must love me very much' you thought.

As he was about to cross the finish line, you used the secret weapon of all secret weapons in Mario Kart.

The flying blue shell striked your victim which made him halt for how many seconds.

"HEY! FUCKING-"

Before he could finish his swearing, you already won. He was speechless.

"HA. I won. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY GGAAAAAAAAYYYY." You said in triumph.

"Well fuck." the victim said in defeat.

~flashback~

While you and the red head were about to play, a thought came into your mind.

"Oh, and yeah, if you lose, you will be officially Gay."

"Uh no that was not in the dea-"

"Well now it is. Now let's reckon get started."

"Oh hell na-"

"I SAID LET US PLAY." You said, slamming your hands on a wooden surface causing a loud as fuck boom. Making the people around have their attention to you two.

"The fuck do you want peasants? Sorry I don't have cocaine. Now mind your own business you little shits."

"Woah. She's so edgy. My type."

You heard someone said that.

You whip your head to face to the person who said something.

"Sorry honey but I'm not available." You smirked and sent a wink at him.

He actually fainted.

You never knew that you were so attractive and hot as hell.

~End of flashback~

Your P. O. V.

"So my Niger. Make it rain." I said sassily with a pint of bitchiness

"Hm. No." he declined.

"Why are you pulling on my dick??? A deals a deal, dawg. Anyway- I haven't seen your face. Could you show me? I'm cUriOuS." I asked. Like dayum I wanna see his face. Maybe he's JESUS CHRIST SECRETLY!

"Nah. People will look at me. I'm too hot." the officially Gay victim said in a smug way.

I had a snarky remark in mind.

I smirked. Nyehehehhehehehehehe

" 'People will look at me' you mean the Fucking pigs and animals looking at you because a face like yours belongs to the Fucking Zoo :) " I said proudly, with a provocative pitch.

He was dead silent for a few moments until he snorted.

"What?" I tilted my head to the side, giving off a sign that I'm intrigued.

"Have you even saw a glimpse of my pretty face, (Y/N)?" he said, and his voice was hoarse. I find it sexy like holy cow I peed on my panties for fucks sake.

Also....

"GASP YOU KNOW MY NAME??? ARE YOU THE REAPER WHO WILL TAKE MY LIFE? FUCK YES TAKE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Even though I was so loud, the crowd didn't even bother to look at me. Cuz or else, I'll give them death glares. Like bitch what chu lookin' at? Stranger Danger.

The victim chuckled. "Haha no, I'm not the reaper. But (Y/N), look at m-"

"Man that sucks."

what a bummer.

I wanna die.

"LET ME CONTINUE!"

"Huh what? Okay."

"Look at me."

"Yeah sure." I whipped my head to where the victim was at.

He was wearing a Magenta Hoodie

Fucking you: AUTHOR-KUN WOTS UP WOD DIS MAGENTA COLOR.

Me: BITCH APPEASE YOUR MAMMARY GLANDS. It's not my favorite color nor yours in the story but, we all know that Karma Akabane the great wore a Magenta colored Polo when they were in Okinawa right??? Like ye that's the truth hon. Let me continue the story now get the fuck out of the fourth wall. Now.

With silver colored calligraphy " The End"

"Woah nice Hoodie." I complimented, like dayum I want that Hoodie. Imma steal it later hehehehehehehehehe cough.

"Heh. Thanks. Now let me reveal you my face" he said, as he took off the hood from his head, which revealed his face.

He had Pale skin, unusual mercury piercing eyes and a Red hair.

And He looked.

HOT.

I, (Y/N), cupped his cheeks.

"WEW YOU'RE HAWT AS FUCK LIKE DAAMMNNNN."

"I told you so~ and you told me I was ugly. Tsk tsk tsk You know lying is bad (Y/N). By the way, my names Karma. Karma Akabane."

"Yeah Yeah" I slapped him in the face.

For no apparent reason.

"What in the FUCK-"

"Whoops my hand slipped. My bad." I said as I pasted a toothy grin on my face.

"You're weird." he said blandly.

"No, you're weird" I retorted.

"NANIIII?! what makes me weir-"

"Your name is Karma. You have red hair. Where the hell did you get mercury eyes? What, did your mom FUCKED with planet mercury? Wait, does mercury even have a dick? Do robots have dicks?(OUMA MY 🅱🅱💕) Cough forget about that. Point is, you're weird as fuck."

"Holy crap, you're right..."

"I know right." I flipped my hair fabulously.

"Anyway, remember me?"

"Remember who now?"

"Me."

"What about you? Wait have we met before? I think we did."

"Yes we did. I'm your 'mi AMOR HOTTIE' "

"Oh. OH YEAH SO IT WAS YOU? LMAO YOU HAD A DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLE AT THAT TIME BRO! LEL HOW'S A GOING PAL!" I said, patting him on his back, very hard which made him cough up blood.

"The fuck are you trying to do-" he said,his voice cracking.

It made him sound weak.

"Whoopsie daisy, I got carried away."

"IM....."

"IM Karma Akabane? Yeah I know."

"IM..........."

"IM hot as fuck? Yeah I know."

"IM GOING TO DECK YOU."

"Hoooooollly shit. Welp. I guess that was my cue to RUN THE FUCK AWAY-" I stood up from the gaming seat and Parkoured my way outta the gaming world for there was a monster inside who was chasing after my fabulous ass. From the fourth floor, I went to the third floor.

End of P. O. V.

You were running,passing by retail stores. Even though you knew he wasn't chasing. But when you looked at your left, where railings are there, you saw him. Karma Akabane, who was just from the upper floor, monkey swang his way to you. As he was about to land on your ass, you dodged swiftly and jumped off the railing with a B-twist to make you look more awesome. As you landed on the first floor, you did the safety roll and went out the mall the like a boss.

You waited for a bus outside but there was none.

It started to rain.

After minutes of waiting, Karma Akabane was behind you. He tried to take quiet steps towards you but you felt his presence. His Bloodlust was sensible. When he was about to grab you, you ran. Which made him hug himself, that made him so pissed off than ever before. As you ran he was chasing you, you laughed like a psycho.

From a Random Person (Male) P. O. V.

Ah. I lost it all. My family, my car, my kidneys, money and other shits I owned. I have no place to stay and I haven't eaten anything for how may days that I had lived. I haven't even slept for ten days straight. This is it. I can feel it. Ugh...... I'm feeling nauseous.

This is the end.

I'm going to die.

As I'm about to fall on the ground, I was shoved by the arm which made me stumble backwards and fall on my bum. When I looked at the person who pushed me, it was a young lady, who looks so fabulous. She had (the way you describe your hair,face and other shiz that are part of your body) and DAMN THAT ASS. Her boobs were bouncing up and down while she was running.

What? My pants feels suddenly tight.

Oh. I have a boner.

My boner is rising.

Hoe no.

My boner is higher than Mount Everest.

Hm.

Great.

I have a boner when I'm just about to die. Wait. I'm not dead yet. Is it because of the boner? MAYBE! and maybe I could-

THUD.

End of P. O. V.

Karma's P. O. V.

I was chasing after (Y/N) who pissed me the fuck off.

Since it was raining, the Hoodie I was wearing was soaked. Uh fuck it. This Hoodie is to no good now. Let me take it off.

I took the Hoodie off and held it in one of my hands as I was running. Then, I saw a guy looking as if he was in a verge of dying but I guess he was just on weed.

(Beep Beep he's so fucking wrong...... On the weed part LOLOL.)

Since he's on my way so, I jumped on top of his head and did I just hear a cracking sound? Mother OF- Did I just kill someone? YAY! Let me just leave my Hoodie on him to hide this beautiful scene.

I continued chase (Y/N) cos, that was probably not my problem.

But damn.

Those moves.

She's killing it man.

I did not know she could do parkour holy cow.

She's so fucking interesting.

She even beat me at Mario Kart when I'm called the King if Mario Kart.
Is she the Queen of Mario Kart?

Maybe.

But she's weird... Which makes her unique. You can't see that kind of girl in your everyday life. Oh I'll make her mine....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH *continue the psychotic Laugher*

End of P. O. V.

As Karma was laughing psychoticly, you were laughing psychoticly too.

You and Karma's laugh were in sync.

Which was pretty creepy.

People passing by were like:

"It's not even Halloween yet"

"Yeah we are in the middle of JUNE for fucks sake."

"What are they? A couple? If they are, they're a match made in hell I betcha. Look at them. It looks like Satan arranged a blind date for them ."

"Yeah especially with that devil horns and tail."

"Aren't they cosplaying though? They're too good looking and sexy to be a psycho."

"Satans an ugly faggot."

"Uh...? Who said that? That wasn't even relevant to the discussion- nah nevermind. Cough anyways you have a point. But..... Look at them. The fuck are they doing?"

You climbed on a building and went inside To a open widow. Karma followed suit then the next thing the passing people know, the building you and Karma went inside in went like

KABOOM!

The people around were sweatdropping and some were filled with fear, some with amusement, some with "What in the FUCK"

You ran away again jumping from roof to roof of each buildings existed.

Karma did the same thing, too.

.............................................

Gakushuu's P. O. V.

After that weird girl followed me, I just thought, hey why play Pokemon GO while I'm at it. Before I go outside, of course, I need my Pokemon GO hat, and other equipments.

🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛

Now I'm ready! Imma get me some pikachu today! OH YEEEEEAAAAH

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣🚪↪

While I was walking, I have encountered many Pokemons, but, I have already caught all of the Pokemon in Pokemon GO EXCEPT Pikachu himself. Yeah pikachu is male and that's it no other gender hmph.

I guess I have to keep searching, I mean I still have a ALOT of time to spare.

......................🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕗🕣🕘🕤🕙🕥🕚🕦🕛

YES! FINALLY I HAVE FOUND YOU, PIKACHUUUUUUU!!!!!!

OMG OMG IM SO HAPPY BUYAH

Okay, in one Swipe upwards toward pikachu, and it'll be over

I will be satisfied. I can now finally sleep, study and eat well. The time has come....

End of P. O. V.

As Gakushuu was about to capture the pokemon of his dreams, he was interrupted by.......

JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF❗❗❗❗❗

SIKE No.

It was by.......

You two.

You and Karma.

~ End of Chapter ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 94 5
โ there goes that saying. opposites attract. โž - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. friends ...
2.3K 136 33
Karma honestly just want to have a normal life. Where he can enjoy it and smile brightly with his beloved one. But past or future, he just unlucky. ...
327K 10.2K 18
Once upon a time there you used to be top of your class both in popularity and academics. Key words here are "used to be". Now you have found yoursel...
867K 17.6K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐‘๐”๐’๐’๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐’๐˜. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„...