The Outsiders Oneshots ✔️

By CarmenKB

Read the title. -not an xreader -outsiders ships More

A/N
Soda's Morning Pep Talk
Race
Sneeze
Fake Love
Abuse
Fake Love Pt. 2
Bloody Knuckles
Explaination
Smoke
Walmartia
Walmartia
Stuck
His Eyes
Lovers Eyes
Missing
Breathe
Missing Pt.2
Missing Pt.3
Cuddles & Coco
Missing Pt.4
Cough
Christmas Miracle
Curvy
Awake
A/N
Spray Paint
Star Dust
Order Up
Stain
St.Paddies Day
Swivet
Dinner Rolls.
Scent
Brownies
A/N
News
Shorts
Alcohol & Fists
IMPORTANT
Fathers Day?
Lazy Day
Happy 4th, baby
15!
Reply
Awake
Tired
Donuts
Fallen Angel
20!
Allergy
Heater
Vivir
Charger
Guilt
Familia
Chocolates
A/N
Rock'n' Roll

Shatter

13.7K 120 392
By CarmenKB

All I have to say is sorry•

Also the gang is 4 years older and in modern time. Sorry I'm too lazy to set out the ages•

•Alert! Very sad and mentions of death•

Johnny's POV

As I turned the key to unlock my apartment that I shared with my boyfriend, Ponboy, I was hit with an unfamiliar smell.

I smelled perfume.

I didn't know what to think, maybe Pony was trying perfume or something...but it smelled like cheap perfume...

Fixing the bags I had in my hands, I heard a noise. A human moan.

Okay. What is he doing?...

I started panicking and quickly set the bags down on the kitchen counter and didn't bother to take my jacket or shoes off.

I quietly shut the door that I couldn't earlier because my hands were full, and crept down the hall by mine and Ponys room.

My breath quickened as I pressed my ear up against the door and heard moaning and groaning in..pleasure..?

I bit my lip and opened the door...immediately tears blur my vision.

Pony..was having sex with a woman..

I wanted to yell stop or something but my voice was stuck in my throat.

I just stood there, my heart shattering each moment that I watched.

Sobs finally spilled out, Pony stopped and finally noticed me standing there.

He immediately jumped up and grabbed his pants, putting them on quickly.

"Johnny-" He was cut off by me slamming the door and running to the front door. I opened it just to have it shut by a hand behind me.

"Johnny let me explain-"

"NO! Ponyboy Micheal Curtis, our relationship is over. I-I can't take t-this. I'm leaving!!" I slapped his hand away and opened the door, running out, but quickly being harshly pulled back by my wrist.

I screamed and he let go in reflex. Skipping some steps, I got out of the apartment building in no time.

Tears were streaming down my face by the time I got to my car.

I had no where else to go. This apartment was my only home besides..the Curtis house..

I surely couldn't go there...but that's my only option. I shook my thoughts away and turned on the radio, eyes still with salt water streaming from them.

My phone kept ringing, I figured it was..him..so I didn't answer it. I'm glad we didn't choose to live too far from the Curtis'.

My breath was going back to the original pace and the tears were slowing.

Wait. What if he knows I'm going back to his house and he follows me there? Stop it Johnny. He doesn't have a car, you're fine.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I pulled onto the side of the road, in front of the Curtis house and sat there for a minute.

What if I'm bothering them? They said I'm never a bother.

But that was years ago, what if they close the door in my face? They're your family, they wouldn't do that.

But- okay Johnny calm down. It's okay. Just walk up to the door and ask to stay.

Breath.

Breath.

Breath.

Let's go.

I got out of the car and shakily walked up the sidewalk to the front door. I bit my lip so I wouldn't let out a sob...hopefully I won't.

Raising my hand, I knock on the door and after the third knock, the door opened to see a smiling Sodapop, Steve poking out from behind.

"Hey Johnnycakes, what are you doing here? Actually where's Pony?" As soon as he mentioned Ponys name I bit my lip and a tear slipped out.

"He-" That's all I could get out before I was sobbing into my hands.

Soda walked me into the house and set me down on the couch.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I sniffled as I finally stopped crying but Soda kept rubbing my back soothingly.

"P-pony.." I cleared my throat and began. "He...he..he cheated on me.." I let out a shaky breath and Steve handed me water.

"Wow..I'd never think he was the kind of person to do that.." Soda said sadly.

"I'm sorry Johnny, I'm really really sorry...you can stay with us if you want" He offered.

"Really? T-thanks Soda..would Darry mind?" I said wiping my eyes.

"Nah kid, he loves ya like family." He patted me on the back.

"O-okay..thank you.." I said politely.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A few hours went by and I had to put my phone on silent because Pony kept texting me and calling.

All day I just sat on the couch with my knees hugged to my chest, unable to eat anything.

Darry had come home and Soda explained it to him in private. Luckily, everyone understood and gave me space.

Then.

There was a knock on the door.

And there stood.

Ponyboy.

Micheal.

Curtis.

I whimpered and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Voices were muffled by the closed door and the sound of my sobs.

Why would he do this to me?

Why me?

I thought he loved me.

Apparently I was wrong.

Like always.

He was the one person that could help me get away from everyone.

But now, everyone is the thing that can help me to get away from him.

There were knocks on the door and Sodas soothing voice said that the coast was clear and he was gone.

Stupidly, I believed him.

I opened the door and he led me back to the living room where Pony and a female were sitting, their backs turned to me.

My breath got caught in my throat and my legs moved on instinct to the front door.

Soda grabbed my waist and I cried out to let me go. Soda and Steve had to hold me down and calm me before I stopped struggling.

Tears were falling endlessly and I didn't care to try and stop them.

Steve set me in the chair, next to the couch. My body and brain were telling me to run but I knew they would catch me.

"Johnny-" Pony started out.

"Fuck you." I startled everyone with my language. He sighed sadly.

"Don't you dare Johnny me. Fuck you. Fuck our relationship. And fuck your life." I harshly spat, with my head down and nails digging into my skin.

My voice had gone deeper and meaner than ever before.

"Can you at least let me explain?" He asked, I didn't answer. I knew I would break down and I didn't want that.

"It was supposed to be a harmless prank Johnnycakes, I swear to god. I just wanted to have a little fun with you so I called Cherry. I'm sorry, I didn't know I would hurt you this bad."

I was speechless.

He hurt me that bad with a prank?

I'm so stupid- no. He's a dick. He knows I'm sensitive. He knows my past.

All my sadness and tears were quickly burned up with my rage.

I stood up and pulled him up by his collar and kissed him.

One.

Last.

Time.

It was a quick kiss, a quick goodbye kiss.

After I pulled back, I looked at him with fiery eyes..and slapped him. Hard.

His whole head shot to the side and everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

No one dared to stop me as I walked right out of that room.

I stopped in front of the door and said, "We're done here"

With that, I left.

As soon as the door shut, I ran. I ran, not knowing where I was going until I finally stopped and realized I was at the lot.

The old place Pony and I used to hang out at, my legs collapsed under me and I sat in a comfortable position.

I sobbed into my hands as it started to drizzle, soon turning into a harsh storm.

Storms used to scare me, now, showed my emotions.

Anger and sadness.

Lighting and rain.

My body shivered as I remembered I left my jacket at the Curtis'.

Who cares anymore.

I don't.

Love sucks.

By now, I was drenched with cold, rain water.

My body was shivering yet numb. I could feel my lips turning purple, I was so cold. My heart beat had slowed unnaturally and my breaths were short.

I felt like I was dying.

"Johnny!" I heard a voice call in the distance. I didn't care or know who it was, by the time someone was standing in front of me,

I was already dead.

Aghh this was so hard to write yet my fingers wouldn't stop moving. I'm sorry if I made anyone cry, I even made myself get really emotional•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 28 15
𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰...
4.5K 184 31
a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) ended (1/11/21)
18.2K 488 21
I dunno how to explain this whoops
18.4K 219 18
𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 ...