2 Fates, 1 Love

Von RoseNiji

The Goldstein family is one of the most well-known family in Gedonelune. There is a contest called "The Lady... Mehr

Progolue
Chapter 1 - A bad or a good impression?
Chapter 2 - A sudden reversal
Chapter 3 - Getting dressed up! A disaster at the dining room!
Chapter 4 - First lesson to be a Lady ~ Walking on high heels!
Chapter 5 - Second lesson to be a Lady ~ Lunch time!
Chapter 6 - It's tea time!
Chapter 8 - Traditional Lessons (Nightmare)
Author's POV
Chapter 9 - Klaus' Jealousy?
Chapter 10 - The Ignition
Chapter 11 - Injured
Chapter 12 - A Trip With Klaus
Chapter 13 - Passionate Love
Author's POV (2)
Chapter 14 - Confession
Chapter 15 - Returning Home
Chapter 16 - Klaus' Punishment
Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Gift
Extra - Elias' Punishment (?)
Extra 2 - An Idle Chat with Amelia
Chapter 18 - The Lady Contest & The Unexpected Guest
Chapter 19 - "Love"
Chapter 20 - Mistake
Chapter 21 - Reservation and A Terrifying Plot
Chapter 22 - The Final Round
Final Chapter - Secret Revealing and An Eternal Love
Author's POV (3)

Chapter 7 - A Gentle Treatment

124 9 3
Von RoseNiji

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
After the lesson at the botanical garden, Liz was called to come to the house maid's office with Eress
At the office...

Eress: It's me, Eress. I've brought Liz.

Eress knocked on the door twice before informing.

House maid: Come in.

Eress: Please excuse me.

Liz: Excuse me...

Eress opened the door with a creak sound as they walked inside the room. The house maid was sitting on a chair withs her hands on the desk in front of her.
Seeing Liz, the house maid smiled gently.

House maid: So how is your first day living as a high-class lady?

Liz: It's okay...I guess. It's a little tiring but I'll try my best!

House maid: I like that enthusiasm of yours. Now back to the main thing, I've called you here because I have something to give you, Liz.

Liz: Give me?

House maid: Yes. Please bring it to her, Eress.

Eress: Yes, madam.

Eress went to another maid and took something from her hands. Then she came back and gave it to Liz.

Liz: This is...

Liz took it from Eress and held it up. It was a maid uniform only ot looks different from the one she used to wear.

House maid: Why don't yoi try it on?

Liz: Okay..

Liz went to the back and change into the new maid outfit. After finishing changing, she came out of the changing room.
The new uniform was a black and white one with a shorter, much shorter skirt, its length was only over the knees a little, on the waist was a big white belt was connected in the middle with with black ropes, it was also decorated with black lacy, royal-like cross-pattern in the front. The belt was tied from under the chest a little to her waist. The top was designed to look like a small white blouse with black stripes and a red ribbon carefully tied on the collar of the top, the sleeves was short and puffed, ended with white, black stripes. On the back of her waist also was a big red ribbon longer than the skirt a little. There were also some accessories to go with: a black choker for the neck, two black ribbons for the hair and two frilly bracelets on the wrists. (If you can't imagine it please look at my art >< Sorry I'm bad at describe things in English)

Liz: A maid outfit? It's so cute! But why are you giving it to me?

House maid: This is your personal maid's uniform. You'll be wearing it when serving Klaus-sama from now on.

Liz: Eh...so person maids get their own uniform too.

Liz took another look on her new uniform and spun around in amusement.

House maid: Now please return to Klaus-sama's side. Since today's the first day I'll let it off the hook, but if you're late next time, you will be punished. Understood?

Liz: Y-Yes, madam!

House maid: Good. Now go, don't make him wait.

Eress: You knew the way to his bedroom right? I can't go with you so good luck Liz. Hope you won't give up.

Liz: Ugh! I'll try my best to survive...somehow. Well then, please excuse me.

Liz gave a bow and then left the room. Then she went to Klaus' room.
Stooding in front of  his room, Liz knocked on the door before entering.

Liz: It's Liz.

Klaus: Come in.

Liz opened the door and entered. Klaus was sitting in his desk, looking over some documents.

Klaus: You're late. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?

Klaus complained as he didn't even look at Liz.

Liz: I-I'm sorry.. The house maid told me to come to her office to take the uniform.

Klaus: Uniform?

Klaus glanced up upon hearing the word "uniform" and then stared at Liz for a while. Feeling Klaus' stare, Liz felt embarrassed and wriggled a little.

Liz: W-What's wrong? Do I look bad..?

Klaus: No...but it suits you better than elegant dresses.

Liz: Ugh! (..Then he means I'm not suitable to be a lady..right?)

Klaus: By the way, I've moved your clothes and things from your house to here. They're in the closet over there.

Klaus returned his attention to the papers while talking to Liz. Liz was shocked to hear what Klaus said.

Liz: H-How did you know my address?! And how did you get into my house!?

Klaus: There's nothing that the Goldsteins cannot do.

Liz: (T-That devil!)

Klaus: I went to your house this morning when you were studying.

Liz: Ah..! So that's why you went out this morning..

Klaus: ...

Liz: A-Anyway, thank you...for bring my things here..

Klaus: ..Hmph. It was nothing.

Liz: ...

Klaus: ......

Klaus: What are you standing there for? Hurry up and organize these papers in alphabet order.

Liz: Y-Yes Master.

Liz hurriedly took the papers from Klaus and placed it on a small table opposite Klaus' desk. Then she sat down on the couch and started organizing the papers.
While working, Liz read some contents on the documents: "Plans for Summer", "Next Semester Lessons", "Gedonelune History", etc... Curious, she asked Klaus.

Liz: Hey Master, I've been curious...what is the work you talking about? Do you work at some sort of company?

Klaus: I'm still a student at Geodonelune Royal Academy, to be more specific, I'm their Prefect.

Liz: Prefect?

Klaus: It's like School President, I'm usually in charge of academy's festivals, events and often teaches when the professors are busy. When I'm at home, I also study lots of other things so that I can take up the family name in the future.

Liz: Ehh... I didn't know.. You're so amazing...being able to do many things at one.

Klaus: This is normal to me.

Liz: But still, you're incredible! Not anyone can be as good as you.

Liz gaved Klaus a smile which made Klaus blushed a little. He gazed down onto the papers again to hide his embarrassment.

Klaus: ..Stop talking and get back to work. There are more works to be done today.

Liz: Ehhh?! There's still more??

Klaus: What? Any problems?

Klaus glared at Liz.

Liz: N-No sir...

Unable to fight back, Liz let out a small sigh and continued sorting the papers in silence.

........

Liz: Phew! Finally!

As Liz finished organizing those documents, she leaned against the couch and stretched out her arms.

Klaus: Don't being lazy. Give me those papers and place these books on those shelf.

Liz: Ehhh?? There are still more work??

Klaus: ..You're slowing my work. So stop complaining and get back to work!

Liz: Yikes! I get it! I get it..I'll start right away!

Liz quickly stood up and handed Klaus the papers. Then she took the pile of books and headed over the bookshelf.

Liz: (Let see...this book goes here.. This book goes there...)

Liz: (Hmm? This one...I wonder where to put it? Should I ask Klaus..?)

Didn't know where to put it, Liz glanced over Klaus, intended to ask for help. Klaus was completely focus on the documents in his hands so Liz decided not to interrupt him.

Liz: (Hmm... Ah! Found it!)
After a while searching through the bookshelf the right category, Liz finally found it lay on the highest shelf.
Liz stood on her toe, trying to reach for shelf while still holding a half of the pile of books earlier.

Liz: (Just...a little more..!)

Suddenly the pain from her feet made Liz lose her balance and she started to fall.

Liz: Ahh..!!

Liz closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. Instead of the hard ground and a lot of books, she felt something soft firmly pressed against her, preventing her from falling down. The only noise she heard was the sound of the falling books.

Klaus: Are you okay?

Liz slowly opened her eyes due to the voice behind her.

Liz: K-K-Klaus?! I-I mean, Master!?

Realized that she was in Klaus' arms, Liz bashfully got out of him.

Liz: I-I'm sorry! I messed up! I'll clean it right away..

As Liz was apologizing, she crouched down to pick up the books, but then the pain came back.

Liz: Ugh...

Liz quickly turned her head away to hide her pain while keep picking up the books.

Klaus: ...If you're not feeling well, then sit down and take a break.

Klaus suddenly crouched down, took the books fron Liz's hand and picked up the other books laying on the ground.

Liz: B-But, I'm your maid! I can't possibly make you do it!--

Klaus: This is a command. Beside, I'll work faster by myself. Now get up and go over there.

Liz: Yes Master...

Liz stood up and went to sit down on the sofa. She watched Klaus picking up the books and put them on the shelf.
The sky eventually got darker as Klaus finished puuting those books onto the bookshelf. Then he turned around and talked to Liz.

Klaus: Liz.

Liz: Y-Yes?

Klaus: It's getting late. Help me change my clothes.

Liz: Y-Yes! I'm on it!

Liz quickly got up and get Klaus' clothes. Then she helped he changing it although she was too embarrassed to look straight at Klaus while changing.
As she finished, she left out a small sigh of relief.

Liz: (Phew...I don't think I'll ever get used to this...)

As Liz was getting back to the sofa to go to sleep, Klaus called out to Liz.

Klaus: Liz. Sit down on there a moment.

Liz: Yes?

Klaus: ..Just sit down.

Liz: Okay..

Liz sat down as Klaus said. Then he walked to the closet and took out a small jar from it, then he walked to Liz.
After that, he kneeled down before Liz.

Klaus: Let me see you feet.

Liz: Huh??

Klaus: You were hurt during your lessons right?

Liz: H-How did you know that?

Klaus: It's easy to read you. It appears on you face everything.

Liz: Ugh!

Klaus: Now hurry and let me see it.

Liz: O-Okay..

Liz took of her heels and showed Klaus her feet. Klaus gently held her feet up and took a look.

Klaus: ..It's pretty swollen. If you're this hurt you should have told me.

Liz: ...Well, I don't want to bother you with something like this. Beside, you look so focus that I don't want to trouble you...

Liz casted her eyes on the ground.

Klaus: ...

Klaus opened the small jar earlier and started applying the liquid inside it onto Liz's feet.

Klaus: This medicine with help you reduce the pain. So remember to apply it before you go to sleep.

Liz: Thanks Klaus...

Klaus: ...I haven't done anything needed to be thanked for.

Liz: But still, I made you worried. So...thank you.

Klaus: ... I'm only worried because this will affect your lessons. Besides, you can't work if you're hurt.

Liz: I..Is that so... That's true..haha..

Liz: (..Of course he only cares about things like that... Why did I get my hopes for...?)

Liz quietly thought that herself. Klaus finished applying the medicine and stood up.

Klaus: Here, take this.

Klaus gave Liz the jar and walked to his bed.

Klaus: And here, too.

Klaus took another blanket and threw to Liz's side. It happened so suddenly that the blanket ended up flying onto Liz's head. She pulled it down and looked at Klaus.

Liz: This is..the blanket from yesterday..

Klaus: It's yours from now on. Don't try to catch a cold now.

Liz: Okay.. Good night, Master.

Klaus: ..Good night.

Klaus turned off the lamp next to the bed slipped under the blanket. Liz also lay down on the sofa and covered herself with the warm, fluffy blanket.

Liz: (Hahh.... I'm exhausted.. I wonder if I can keep this up...)

Liz: (No point in complaining after all those things happened..! I can't go back now!)

Liz shook off the negative thoughts as the sleepiness took over her.

Liz: (So sleepy... I'm gonna do my best..tomorrow...too.....)

Liz fell into a deep slumber as she held the jar of medicine close to her chest. The warmth from the blanket soon spread all over both Liz's body and heart.

13 days left until the contest...

To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

987 39 23
A woman's ruin, a man's ambition, a demon's deal. - - - A young maid leaves her home and family after her reputation is ruined by a questionable man...
39.6K 1.2K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
96.9K 545 3
π‘π„πˆπ†π πŽπ… π–πŽπ‹π•π„π’ | ❝This is what happens when you poke the big bad wolf.❞ Ever since the arrival of the Mikaelson family, Rhea Lockw...
118K 3.1K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...