dangerous liaisons [1] ☆ tw

Per STONEC0LDCRAZY

𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑺 -life changes when you least expect it [COMPLETED] [SEASON ONE] [BOOK O... Més

intro.
cast.
prologue
i. HYPOTHETICAL WOLF
ii. STILES' GIRLFRIEND
iii. TEAM VILES
v. A FEMALE ROBIN?
vi. EMERGENCY AMPUTATION
vii. WHERE'S WALDO?
viii. HEART MONITOR
ix. SLEEPOVER AT BHHS
x. FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
xi. LUNATIC
xii. SCHEMING SALLY
xiii. TRUTH BE TOLD
xiv. THE HUMAN DRESS RACK
xv. SCREWING THE POOCH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
xvi. SLOWLY TURNING
xvii. THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
xviii. AUTHORS NOTE
xix. BOOK 2 IS OUT

iv. "THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"

1.6K 60 10
Per STONEC0LDCRAZY

CHAPTER FOUR
"THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"

✦✧✦✧✦

Before heading to the middle of the woods to find out what exactly Derek Hale was trying to hide, the trio made a pit stop to Beacon Hills Memorial to see if Scott could match the blood he smelled off the body he found in the woods to the blood he smelled at the Hale House. Violet and Stiles waited in the waiting room where they unfortunately saw Lydia and Jackson.

Violet sat next to Stiles, who just so happened to have a front row seat to Jackson and Lydia's love-fest.

Unbeknownst to Violet, while Stiles was not-so-subtly staring at Lydia and Jackson behind a female menstruation pamphlet, he was actually staring off into the distance, imagining it be him and Violet instead. What he would give to be with her.

Scott came back, but Stiles hadn't yet noticed. The siblings exchanged a look, and Scott ripped away the pamphlet from Stiles and he literally jumped. It was kind of amusing.

"Oh, my god. Don't do that. What did you find?" Stiles said.

"The scent was the same." Scott said.

"You sure?" Violet asked.

"Yeah." Scott replied.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" Stiles said.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Violet added.

"I say we use it." Scott said, and they began to leave when Stiles turned around in front of him.

"Tell me something first. Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asked.

"There were bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks."

"Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel." Stiles replied.

✦✧✦

"Wait, something's different." Scott stopped, then sniffed the air once they reached the Hale house to unearth the body Scott said Derek was hiding. Stiles swore it would be more fun than it sounded.

"Different how?" Both Stiles and Violet asked.

"I don't know. Let's just get this over with." Scott said.

"This is taking way too long." Violet complained while they all dug into the ground. They'd been at it for almost 15 minutes. More like 15 hours.

"Just keep going." Stiles breathed out as they kept digging.

"What if he comes back?" Scott asked.

"Then we get the hell out of here." Stiles replied.

"What if he catches us?" Violet asked.

"I have a plan for that."

"Which is?" Scott inquired.

"You run one way. Vi and I run the other. Whoever he catches first, too bad." Stiles shrugged.

"I hate that plan. And why does Violet go with you?" Scott asked.

"You're already a wolf. You have an advantage. Ours is that we have two people." Stiles pointed out before sticking his shovel into the ground and it made a different noise, almost as if he'd hit something, "Oh, stop, stop, stop."

The trio dug through with their hands and found a rope tied in a knot, Stiles jumped at it and began trying to untangle the knot.

"Hurry." Scott said.

"I'm trying. Did he have to tie the thing in, like, 900 knots?" Stiles grunted.

"I'll do it." Scott said, joining in on the other knot, while Violet stood by and watched the boys slave on.

Finally undoing the knot and unfolding what seemed to look like a burlap sack; when they encountered what looked nothing like half of a human person, they all screamed and jumped back at the sight that beheld them.

"What the hell is that?" Stiles screamed out.

"It's a wolf." Scott said, his voice sound dissatisfied at their finding.

"Yeah, we can see that. I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood." Violet exclaimed.

"I told you something was different." Her brother lamely replied.

"This doesn't make sense." Stiles said, his voice sounding confused as ever.

"We gotta get out of here." Scott replied hurriedly.

"Yeah. Okay, help me cover this up." Stiles said, beginning to jump into the hole and fumble around with the burlap covering when he saw something.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"You see that flower?" Stiles asked in reply. There was a small purple flower, slightly resembling vervain, but Stiles looked at it as if he'd seen it before.

"What about it?" Scott asked, mildly annoyed because he just wanted to cover up the body and get out of there.

"I think it's wolfsbane." Stiles said.

"What's that?" Scott asked.

"Blue monkshood. I've heard of it." Violet added.

"Uh--Haven't you ever seen the Wolf Man?" Stiles asked Scott.

"No." Scott answered.

"Lon Chaney Jr.? Claude Rains? The original, classic werewolf movie?" Stiles asked again, appalled at his best friend who just continued to shake his head at the names.

"No! What?"

"You are so unprepared for this." Violet mumbled as Stiles stood up and reached over to the flower, pulling it out of the ground; only to be attached to a rope. Much like the one used to tie the sack.

Stiles pulled the rope out in circles around the half wolf until Scott called Violet and Stiles. "Guys." Scott said seriously, catching their attention. Looking into the grave, the group of three saw what they thought unimaginable. The wolf body had turned into a woman. Just the top half. The body Scott had tripped over in the woods.

✦✧✦

The scene looked like something out of a movie. A burnt down house, police officers, and most importantly: a body and the culprit.

Derek Hale was currently inside of a police car while officers combed the area for evidence. Hopefully they wouldn't find anything other than the body. Or start to question why Scott, Stiles, and Violet were out there the previous night and how they just so happened to stumble over a body in the middle of the woods that was closed at that time of night.

With any luck, if anything did happen, Sheriff Stilinski would get them out of it. Hopefully.

The three hung around Stiles' jeep while they watched the Beacon Hills sheriff department do their work.

Violet looked to her side and realized that Stiles wasn't there. Lightly nudging her brother, they watched on as Stiles made his way to the police car that Derek was inside of for the time being. The siblings exchanged a look, knowing that the encounter wouldn't go down as smoothly as their spastic friend would have imagined.

Stiles snuck into the police car and the McCall's waited from afar. Minutes passed and Violet saw the sheriff look at her and her brother and made a face as if he were asking where his son was. Violet glanced over at the police car and the sheriff took that as his cue to look inside.

Pulling his son out of the police car by the arm, Stiles groaned in pain the whole while, and the sheriff put his son in place. Violet wasn't able to hear their conversation but squinted her eyes in confusion when Stiles waved his hands in a horizontal position at one time and walked back to the group.

"So, what happened?" Violet asked when Stiles angrily walked into the drivers side of the jeep and Violet and Scott piled in on the other side.

"Nothing. I didn't get any info out of Derek and mine and Scott's cover was blown." Stiles huffed and drove off.

As they drove, the group talked about why Derek would have used wolfsbane to bury his sister, and they were all at a loss, "I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial." Scott complained, looking down at his phone.

"Well, keep looking," Stiles urged him on. "Maybe it's like a ritual or something, like maybe they bury you as a wolf."

"Or maybe it's like a special skill, you know, like something you have to learn. All I know is that's the biggest one I've seen." Violet added.

"One what?" Stiles asked.

"Wolf. Did I miss something? Are we talking about something else?" Violet replied sarcastically.

"I'll put it on my to-do list." Scott said, "right underneath figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight."

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolves." Stiles pondered.

"Okay! Stop it!" Scott exclaimed.

"Stop what?" Stiles asked in a confused tone.

"Stop saying werewolves! Stop enjoying this so much. Both of you."

"Are you okay?" Violet asked.

"No! No, I'm not! I'm so far from being okay." Scott groaned, and looked as if he were in pain when he started swaying back in forth in his seat.

"You know, you're gonna have to accept this Scott, sooner or later." Stiles said, making his best friend face the facts. The extremely odd and impossible facts at that.

"I can't." Scott said.

"Well, you're gonna have to." Stiles insisted.

"No! I can't breath." Scott yelled out as he let out a slight roar and clutched to the ceiling of the jeep.

As in his nature, Stiles began to freak out and tried to get Scott to calm down as he swerved around the deserted road and Violet was now entering the screaming action. Lunging forward, the girl grabbed hold of the wheel and straightened the car out and Scott yelled at Stiles to pull over.

"What why, what's happening?" He asked when getting control back of his car.

Sensing something, Scott pulled open Stiles' book bag and found a rope with a small purple flower attached. It was the wolfsbane. "you kept it?!" Both Scott and Violet yelled at Stiles.

"What was I supposed to do with it?" Stiles asked as if it weren't the most obvious thing in the world.

Scott groaned and seemed to be in even more pain and flashed his yellow eyes at Stiles before saying, "Stop the car!" In almost a growl.

Stiles yelped in fear and quickly braked in the middle of the street. Pushing open the driver side door, Stiles grabbed his backpack and chucked it into the wilderness for the animals to snack on and make a home out of without any thought whatsoever.

"Stiles!" Violet called after he got out. When Stiles turned around, he was met with the passenger door swinging closed and the werewolf was nowhere in sight.

"Scott?" Stiles called, "Sc-ottt?" He singsonged in fear.

✦✧✦

That night, Violet sat in the bleachers of the lacrosse game as she waited anxiously for Stiles to text her when Lydia sat down at her side.

"Are you waiting for a text? You keep checking your phone every 10 seconds and looking around, I notice things like that." Lydia said.

"Uh, yeah. I'm waiting on a text from Stiles. I don't know if you know him, I think you're in his biology class." Violet said, debating on whether or not she should tell Lydia about Stiles' crush on her.

"Do you like him?" She inquired.

Violet was taken aback by the question. She'd never thought of Stiles like that before, except for that one year where she had a crush on him but he said he'd liked Lydia instead, "Stiles? I just see him more as a friend. He's like a brother to me."

//stiles//

Stiles walked out of the locker room with Scott and was behind the bleachers when he saw Lydia sitting with Violet. He overheard part of their conversation, "Stiles? I just see him more as a friend. He's like a brother to me."

Why were they on the topic of Stiles? Then he decided to shoot her a text:

talked to Scott in the locker room. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

Violet's phone chimed as she and Lydia began talking. Looking down to check, she saw that it was Stiles. With a relieved look on her face, Lydia shot her back a cute look, "you so like him. Toodles." She waved off before leaving to walk onto the field.

Mama McCall and Stiles arrived at the bleachers at the same time, Violet gave her mother a hug before walking over to Stiles and plopping herself down next to him. "So Lydia thinks I have the biggest crush on you. Hilarious, isn't it?"

"That Lydia is something else." Stiles said as he looked out onto the field. "Let's hope no one dies tonight."

"Agreed." Violet said in dismay as she gave Stiles a high five.

---
9-22-17
5-18-18

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Destined Per Jyotirmayee_Mekhala

Literatura romàntica

77.9K 3.9K 37
Meera, a middle class small town girl with big dreams in her eyes. she has come to Mumbai in hope for a job as she is the only bread winner of her fa...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.