Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 7 💀

42.4K 1K 2K
By DaisyDollDaze

Yoongi and I had just finished eating breakfast. Obviously, I lied about eating everything. I made breakfast for us both.

It kind of made me emotional hearing what Yoongi told me. I had no idea he was going through all of this. My dumbass hated him for four years only because I thought he was an asshole to his parents but those aren't his real parents and they've made his life a living hell.

It's sad and I'm guessing we're on the same page now. We decided to start dating but that doesn't mean we changed the way we usually are with each other.

There's no more hating each other. But the savageness continues~

Y/N: So, how was breakfast, was it good?

Yoongi: Eh, it tasted like shit.

Y/N: oh seems like you ate shit before to know how it tastes.

He rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa. I chuckled and walked over, sitting down next to him.

Yoongi: This is my couch.

Y/N: Dude. I don't see your name on it.

Yoongi: Well, it's invisible just like me.

Y/N: Wow. Anyways, did you enjoy breakfast?

Yoongi: Yes, it was good. Thanks for "sharing" snake.

Y/N: Yeah whatever, I mean I had to. I didn't have any rat food for you so.

He scrunched his nose before pulling me towards him. I laid down with my back on his chest and held one of his hands while he used his free hand to play with my hair.

Yoongi: I'm kinda upset.

Y/N: Upset about what?

Yoongi: I wanted some dessert.

Y/N: dessert? I just made you a big ass breakfast.

Yoongi: I'm still not full.

Y/N: What more could you probably eat Asian Casper? I swear you're so weird.

Yoongi: I want dessert or else I'll be in a bad mood all day.

Y/N: Uh, isn't that like your mood 24/7. Either way, too bad because in my menu there's no dessert.

Yoongi: There's one dessert in my menu though.

Y/N: Haha, what menu and dessert?

Yoongi: This Pussy.

He let go of my hand and I froze when his hand went inside my shorts.

Y/N: W-WHAT ARE Y-

The words I was trying to say got stuck in my throat together with my own saliva that couldn't be swallowed down when he started rubbing his fingers over my panties.

I'm sure neither of us took any viagra pills this morning. Why is he like this? Shit. I'm getting horny already.

He came close and I felt shivers go down my spine when his lips brushed against my ear and he whispered into my ear~

Yoongi: Get wet for me baby girl.

He moved my panties aside and started rubbing in between my folds with his fingers. I bit my bottom lip as I tried not to moan.

Yoongi: Moan my name out kitten.

Y/N: N-No~

Yoongi: Why not?

Y/N: I d-don't want to be loud or else those in the next room are going to come knocking for us to be quiet like last night.

Yoongi: So what? Let them fucking complain. I'm making my girl feel good.

I closed my eyes when I felt him inserting two fingers in me, This was going to be my death. He didn't even hesitate on sticking two the first time.

His fingers started moving in and out making me start breathing faster.

Y/N: Ahh Yoongi!

Yoongi: you sound so sexy moaning my name

He continued thrusting his fingers in and out of me. His long fingers were making it easier for him to hit my spot and make me go crazy.

I threw my head forward as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I knew I was getting close to coming and so did Yoongi.

Y/N: I'm close-

Yoongi: I know kitten but I'm not letting you come on my fingers.

He pulled out and I whimpered at the feeling of emptiness. I saw him get up from the couch and he pushed me back slowly to lay down on the couch.

He immediately took my shorts and panties off. I gasped when he smacked my inner thigh and opened my legs.

Yoongi: I want you to come in my mouth baby girl

My breath hitched and I closed my eyes when he started eating me out. I became a moaning mess and grabbed onto his hair.

Y/N: Y-YOONGI!! Fuckkk

The way his tongue moved against my folds made me want more. He started rubbing my clit with his other hand as he ate me out and I started pushing his head down to let him know I wanted more.

I felt my walls tightening around his tongue and he moved up to suck on my clit.

Y/N: Ah- yes Yoongi!

He rubbed my clit and moved his tongue inside of me until I came. My liquids were running down my thighs and we were both panting hard. He sucked and swallowed every bit of juice that came out.

Yoongi: You taste so sweet

Y/N: Oh really?

Yoongi: Wanna taste?

He moved back up and kissed me passionately letting me get a taste of my own self. I ran my hands inside his shirt and placed them on his waist as I kissed him back.

A smirk forming on his lips as he kissed me and pulling away now and then to gasp for some air just to quickly reconnect our lips together.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, I'm so deeply in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~

~ That Afternoon ~

Yoongi: Snake, are you ready?

Y/N: I woke up from a nap like not even fifteen minutes ago. Give me some time to get ready.

Yoongi: Who's the sloth now? All slow.

Y/N: Shut up hoe.

Yoongi: We're just going to the mall.

Y/N: Exactly, then I should look good.

Yoongi: Ah, just hurry.

Y/N: You're a guy, you don't understand the struggle. I need to pick my outfit first.

Yoongi: I'm picking your outfit.

Y/N: Aw really?

Yoongi: yes, so you can hurry the fuck up and not spend a whole year searching for an outfit.

I sighed and proceeded to do my makeup, Instead of going for something big, I just applied some light makeup.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked back to the room.

Yoongi pointed at the outfit he picked for me and I clapped in amusement.

Y/N: Woah the rat has actual fashion sense.

Yoongi: Duh, I'm fucking Min Yoongi. You have a minute to change.

Y/N: and you have a second to shut the hell up before I beat you up. Let me take my time.

He threw himself on the bed and groaned. I started getting dressed and lastly put on my shoes.

Y/N: I'm ready. How do I look, good?

I was wearing some blue denim shorts, a gray t shirt, and some black converse. This was the outfit he chose for me.

Yoongi: Let's see, do a turn.

I did a turn and he checked me out to see if I looked good or not. I saw a smirk forming on his face.

Y/N: So, how do I look?

Yoongi: You look like-...shit. Let's go.

Y/N: Oh my god. I don't even know why I'm freaking asking you.

I stomped out the room and walked to the door. Yoongi walked towards me and blocked my sides after pinning me against the wall.

Yoongi: You look gorgeous.

Y/N: Umhm. yeah, okay.

Yoongi: Aw come on, you know you love me baby girl.

Y/N: I hate you.

Yoongi: Then why are you dating me? Obviously, cause' you love me.

Y/N: Uh. obviously not. I'm dating you because of this dick good.

I smirked before smacking his crotch. He bit his bottom lip and groaned. I chuckled before pushing him away lightly and getting the door open.

~~~~~~~~~

~ At the Mall ~

We walked into the mall and there weren't many people. It's just the afternoon, that explains why there are no much people here. It might get crowded in the evening.

Yoongi and I held hands as we walked and looked for some stores we wanted to go to.

Y/N: I need to pee.

Yoongi: Really? We just got here.

Y/N: Who was the one that bought me a "large" cherry ice drink.

Yoongi: I did. Okay, where is the bathroom?

Y/N: I don't know. Let's check.

We walked to the board standing in front of us that contained a full map of the mall. When we found where the restrooms were we made our way there.

~~~~~~~~~

YN: Wait here. I'll be out soon

Yoongi: Okay, you better not take long or else I'll miss you.

Y/N: What if I take long?

Yoongi: Then I'm going in to drag your ass out with me.

I laughed softly before going inside the ladies room. Yoongi was right outside the women's bathroom but he didn't care to stand there and wait for me. So cute.

I went in a cubicle and did my business quickly. Yoongi was probably on his phone while I used the ladies room.

After I was done, I walked out from the cubicle and went to wash my hands. Just then, two girls walked into the ladies room squealing and fangirling.

Girl 1: Holy fucks, did you see that sexy guy standing outside??

Girl 2: Yes! Why do you think I came to retouch my makeup?

Girl 1: You don't even know him though. He's cute as hell, especially with that hair color.

Are these two hoes talking about Yoongi? My boyfriend-

Girl 2: I will know him though. How can he look so hot with that pink or reddish faded hair color? Somehow his snow white skin makes him attractive.

Yeah. these hoes are talking about him.

Girl 1: What if he's older? We are in our second year of college.

Girl 2: So what if he is. He can be my first.

They giggled and I couldn't help but hold my laughter in. These little bitches.

Girl 1: We don't know if he's single though.

Girl 2: True. we need to find out if he's single or taken. But man he's fucking hot.

I dried my hands and opened the door to leave the ladies room. I walked out and was followed by the two horny teens that were fangirling over Yoongi.

I could hear them whispering behind me and deciding on who was going to come up to Yoongi and ask him if he's single.

Yoongi was on his phone. I saw one of them walking slowly to his way. Bruh, by the time she reaches him.

I snatched his phone from his hand and he looked at me surprised.

Yoongi: You startled me ba-

I placed my hand behind his neck and pulled him down for a kiss, cutting him off completely. He was caught off guard but still didn't hesitate on kissing me back.

His hands made their way down my back until he came in touch with my ass and gripped at my ass cheeks.

We heard the girls gasp and I broke the kiss. Yoongi still had his eyes on me as I turned my head to the side and shot the girls a smile.

Y/N: Sorry girls, he's taken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 679 70
Yoora is an ordinary girl, who has ordinary needs, which she should have money for. How could she get this money? A girl in her twenties, who loves c...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
105K 5.1K 74
Jin: you shouldn't kiss anyone on January 1 Jk: what why- Jin: because it's only the first date ...
188K 3.7K 12
New office worker or Slave to the biggest mafia leader in South Korea? Y/N a 20 year old gets bought by a suited busissness man by the name of Mr.Min...