Mission Tratie

By annistonnicole

[literal cringe but I salute and admire those who liked it ig] "STOLLS!!!" What every camper at Camp Half-Bl... More

Author Note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
AU: 1/2

XX

3.7K 70 18
By annistonnicole

[Katie]

"Ok," Chiron said, "all of you are ready. We start in 3...2...1...GO!" Then the ground under us disappeared and we were all put in different places in the Labyrinth. "Ok, so I never pay attention when they are telling us what to do, so, what do we do?" Travis asked. "We have to be the first ones to get 3 golden apples." I replied. I started to move, he was surprisingly good at this. I sensed an apple to the left. I was right, when we came closer I saw the dim lighting. We both moved as fast as possible. "Dang, I'm guess you tie your leg to your brother's a lot." I said. "Yep." He answered I arched my eyebrow, still running. "You're weird." I said. "Like you're any better." We reached the apple, I scooped it up. "Travis, hold this." And I handed it to him. I crouched down and slowly put my hand on the the ground. This way. And I ran. We found two at the end of the hall. I went, "Wait, Katie, its trapped." I found a stick for some reason, and threw it. A net dropped. It had celestial bronze on the ends so it would be impossible to get off with just to people. As I went to grab the apple, because Travis moved his arm out of the way, he shocked me. "Katiewillyoubemygirlfriendandpleasedonttellanyone." I nodded carefully, his face went back to its normal color. I scooped up the apple and instantly, we were teleported back to camp.

I looked around, no other teams were there. But Connor, Leo, Percy, Harley, Malcolm and a few others. All smiling.

"What?" I asked.

Malcolm and Harley, standing by a computer, turned it around to face us and on it was a paused part of me and Travis.

Malcolm pressed a button and this played:

It showed Travis removing his arm from Katie. Then he said, "Katiewillyoubemygirlfriendandpleasedon'ttellanyone,"

Malcolm stopped it, made it go back, then he pressed a button that slowed it down.

It showed Travis slowly removing his hand from Katie, and her slowly stumbling forward. "Katie—will—you—be—my—girlfriend—and—please—don't—tell—anyone."

Travis and I looked at everyone else, who was smiling. "Don't. Any. Of. You. Say. Any. Freaking. Thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 41 16
Does Travis think that him and Katie could really be something, does he have a crush on her, or will they tear the entire camp apart. If you want to...
50.1K 478 22
Tratie Fanfic Katie and Travis, Kit Kat and Stoler (XD) How do they get together? What ups and downs do they go through? (Ps: I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS...
512K 12.3K 100
tratie deserves more fanfiction. [ completed story ]
117K 1.1K 23
Just your average Tratie fanfiction will a little twist. Katie Gardner hates Travis Stoll, but will that change. Travis and Katie get thrown into a w...