Miss Stranger

بواسطة aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... المزيد

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 29

997 87 53
بواسطة aanavats01

Noah's P.O.V.

She pulled away and I just sighed. Her lips were so soft and she's an amazing kisser. That short yet tender kiss just blew my mind away. All I could say was, "Wow".

"Mr. Noah Calvin, I Eva Peterson, a plain and simple girl is head over heels to you. I realise it very late but couldn't muster the courage to confess but today I'm confessing my feelings for you. I LOVE YOU, Noah. I love you very very much", she said looking straight into my eyes leaving me all schoked.

"What are you saying? You loved someone else, don't you?", I asked.

"I thought you could read my eyes but you're really too gullible to do that. I've came here back only for you", she said and I didn't know how to respond.

"I don't know what should I say right now", I said looking at her and she smiled.

"Take your time to give me an answer. You've few days to tell me", she said and then turned and walked upstairs after giving me a small smile and a wink. I kept staring at her retreating figure.

Holy crap, what just happened? I never expected Eva to say this. She likes me but do I like her?

I came back to my place and went straight to my washroom. I took a really long shower but still my mind was not at Peace. How to decide weather I like her or not? Infact, even if I like her. Do I love her?

With a messed up mind, I decided to call my sister Jessica. I'm sure she could help me in this dilemma. I grabbed my mobile and went to contacts and dialled Jess number. I put my mobile on speaker and lay down on bed by my belly side.

"Hello", Matthew picked up the call.

"Hello", I said.

"Noah, how are you?", He asked sounding happy.

"I'm good. How are you?", I asked.

"I'm also great. Why don't you come over here? We can hang up together someday", he offered.

"Yeah sure. I would love to. I'll tell you when I'll get time", I said.

"Good. I'm glad you accepted my offer", he said.

"Is Jess there? I need to talk to her actually", I said now being impatient.

"Sorry Noah but Jess is out with her friend for shopping and she forgot her mobile at home only. She'll comd after few hours only. You know right how much time girls take for shopping", he said.

"Yes, I understand", I said.

"So tell me any message you want to give to Jess?", He asked.

"Yes. No, no it's ok. I'll call her later", I said.

"Noah, I know we're not in that good terms with each other but may be I could help you. You can tell me if anything is bothering you", he said and I sighed.

"Ok, it's about a girl", I said.

"I'm all ears", he said and I narrated him about Eva. I kept everything brief yet enough for him to understand the present scenario.

"So, she proposed you. You guys kissed and still you're not sure whether you love her or not", he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes", I said.

"Did you date anyone in past five years?", He asked.

"No", I replied.

"Why?", He asked.

"I don't know. I never felt anything strong for anyone in these five years", I said.

"Did you felt Strongly for Aria ever?", He again asked making me think on his comment.

"We're in relationship from my college times. Of course she had a special place in my heart", I said.

"You don't get me Noah", he said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean to say that when Aria wasn't with you. Did you miss her?", He asked.

"Why would I miss her? She cheated on me", I said.

"When you're in relationship. Then, did you miss her when she wasn't with you?", He asked.

"Not really. We used to talk daily and meet in every two days. So, I don't think I need to miss her", I said.

"Jess was right. You're hopeless in case of love", he chukled and I just grimaced.

"One last question. How many times did you thought about Eva in past five years?", He asked and it hit me hard this time.

Everyday, my inner self replied instantly.

"Why are you asking me this?", I asked.

"Because I feel that you missed her when she wasn't with you. Your not being in any relationship is a proof that you're waiting for someone like Eva to be with you. You're falling for her but you just don't recognise it", he said and I kept silent.

"Give it a thought Noah. She's affecting you. You need to feel that", he said.

"I'll talk to you later", I said and hung up.

I walked towards my balcony and looked at that blue color building where lives that girl who had the power to hack my mind. She's the one who made me do those things which I never dare to do. She had entered my boring life and spiced it up by adding her texture.

She's unexplainable. She's a good girl for strangers but once you know her, you'll realise she's everything you're looking for. She's crazy, she's funny, she's honest and you never know what she'll do next.

You've touched my soul Eva. I can't let you go. I'm coming. I'm ready to make you mine Miss. STRANGER.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Eva's P.O.V.

I was in my kitchen chopping vegetables for making dinner. I can't believe that I actually proposed Noah and on top, I even kissed him. Way to go to screw everything.

I know he doesn't feel this strong towards me but I couldn't help. I felt weak and I gave in. But, I'm not setting any high hopes from him. I know he would never love a girl like me.

He's way too mature and he sees life at a different angle than mine. On one side I'm way too childish and immature, he's way too mature and reserved. We have nothing in common then how can we even be a pair. But this is what love is. Isn't it?

Noah you're my definition of being perfect. For sure you're not like me but you accepted me for who I'm. You never forced me to be like someone else. You bear my every mistake and wierdness without a single complaint.

It's ok if you don't love me. I can't force you either but I'm happy that at least you got to know what's inside my heart.

My door bell rang and wiping my hand with my apron, I walked towards the door. I opened it. Noah was standing at the door. He had worn a black shirt and pants along with a black blazer.

"Hey", I said with a smile.

"Can I come in?", He asked.

"Of course. What stupid question was this?", I said and make way for him to enter. He came inside but I felt him staring at me from top to bottom.

"What were you doing?", He asked.

"Preparation for dinner", I said and walked towards the kitchen. He followed me and sat on one of the kitchen stool.

"Do you need anything?", I asked trying to avoid any eye contact.

"No. I came because I was just getting bored. So, tell me when are you going back?", He asked and I stopped chopping tomato and glanced at him. He was looking at me with an innocent look.

"Why?", I asked again cutting those tomatoes but my heart sank.

He wants me to leave, I thought!!

"So that I can come to see you off at the airport", he said.

"Oh, I see. Yes sure. Do come. I'm leaving tomorrow night. Zen, the guy who came to see this house liked this place. Paper work will be completed by tomorrow", I said and kept my knife and washed my hands.

"Sounds cool. What will you do after going back to America?", Noah asked.

"I'll join back my NGO along with Aria", I said and closed the tap. I turned back only to be hit by Noah's chest. My heart skip a beat at this sudden surprise.

"You scared me", I said taking a deep breath.

"Won't you ask me about my answer?", He asked placing his hands on both side of me blocking me between him and the sink behind.

"I guess you've made clear to me about your answer. You're asking me to leave", I said looking here and there.

"Look at me Eva", he said and I forced my eyes to him. He gave me a small smile.

"Do you want to go?", He asked coming even more closer to me. Damn, why is this affecting me?

I've kissed him already right? Then why the hell am I being so nervous around him? Screw you mr. Heart.

"Do you want me to go?", I asked.

"This is not my answer Eva", he said slowly whispering in my ear.

"I.. I don't know", I said stepping back only to be stopped by the sink behind.

"Then don't go. Stay for me", he said in my ears and placed his both the hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

"Why?", I asked looking into his eyes. He was looking straight into my eyes without breaking any eye contact with me.

"Because you're my addiction. I need you. As soon as I wake up, I check my phone to see if there's any messages from you and debate myself weather I should call you or not? You smile, your words affects me and you're always there on my mind even when I've a lot of work to be taken care of. And most importantly, I've found someone in you whom I miss everyday. I still remember your each and every word, our every talk. I still remember our first conversation", he said and I quitely listen to him.

He stepped back and bent down on his knees and then took out a Red Rose out of his blazer and forwarded it to me.

"I Love You Eva and I want to love for rest of your life. I just want to be with you. Will you marry me?". I gaped hearing him.

"Yes", I said happily taking the first rose he gave to me ever. He got up and smiled at me.

He leaned closer to me and kissed me. I gave in happily.

"Thank you for coming in my life, Miss. Rose", he said and I hugged him.

"You're welcome Mr. Orchid", I said smiling.

"When we first met, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy for any love thing in my life. But you're so good to me everytime and I got swept up little by little in that. Before I could even realised, I found myself falling for you. Thanks Noah for coming in my life. I'm ready to love you for the rest of our life. I can say proudly that I've fallen for a STRANGER".

    (THE END)

----------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

Finally my one more book is complete!! (*Happy tears*). Sincere apologies for such a late update. And a big big thanks to all who were there with me in my journey of this novel.

How was the chapter? Do let me know!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

382 133 22
Maddison Porter has gone through some heartache in her life, when she was 13 years old she was involved in a car accident which killed her mother and...
1.4M 46.1K 57
After Noah destroyed Emelie's heart, she spiraled into a deep depression. When he reappears years later with a very different version, she must decid...
230K 8.9K 103
Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #740 in Romance #738 in Romance #589 in...
285 30 4
Two highschoolers Eva and Adam meet each other in their senior years. Eva is one of the famous girls of the school. She is a hardworking student but...