Taken ( Nalu )

By alice223

Lucy wakes up in a pitch black room no light at all could be scene the only thing she could hear was the soun... More

What happened?
My new home
The dream
Lisanna
He Cares??
Lucy's Past
Mine
Pink hair and scale scarf
Woah! AN

Sorry guys

4.7K 43 14
By alice223

I told some of you that I would be able to update this sooner it turned out I was wrong I'm actually on a road trip with my dad for three weeks so being able to update this would be really hard I'm so sorry guys but I will update as soon as I can get whole of a laptop. I also want to thank you guys for reading my story I know it's not the best it can be seeing how I did a lot of it on my phone and I have to go Back and edit it more. Anyways I just wanted to thank you guys for continuing to read it  you guys make me want to keep writing and I thank you all for that. 😊 love you guys!!!!!  Hey guys I was gonna s ask though you see I do have a plot fir this but is there anything that you all think I should add to spice it up some I wanna read opinions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 369 12
Lucy starts having the same terrible nightmare every night, about her dying on a stone table, and someone has stolen two dangerous items. Something b...
258K 9.8K 17
Lucy Heartfilia, when she was 7 she loved love. She loved everything to do with love. Her parents were always kissing,hugging, enjoying time with eac...
84.2K 3K 35
Cover by @NyxAbsol (She's amazing!) xx Lucy is disturbed when Virgo appears. She warns her of a silver key spirit that has been changing things aroun...
188K 4.7K 23
*COMPLETED* and *REVISED* Her eyes shine like starlight, her laugh warms me like the sun in spring. Any other person would fear her, but they wouldn'...