NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

20. Truth Be Told

12.8K 483 240
By yanira4567

~~naru pov~~

So far my day hasn't been going well. Woke up to morning sickness and burly being able to pass down my breakfast. Got to school with Sasuke and all eyes where on us from the second we stepped out the car. Whispers everywhere and girls glared at me as I past by hand in hand with Sasuke. Even when we got to class it was dead silent as we walked in. The second we both sat down the student quickly started whispering and I could fell the glares coming from all directions, but the one that terrified me was the horrible feeling I was getting from Sakura. But my day didn't stop at death glares and whispers which leads to now, now I'm in lunch with Sasuke as I tried my best not puke from all the smells as I sat with him and his friends in lunch and they all just stared.

" so you and Uzumaki? You can't be serious " kiba said to Sasuke and I couldn't help but feel a little un easy being around by all my bullies."its Uchiha not Uzumaki "Sasuke said as he took a bite of the lunch I made him with his mother last night."Uchiha Naruto,now we might not be married yet but that doesn't mean you can't use the right name. I already put a ring on it so use his correct name " Sasuke said as he lifted up my hand with the ring he gave me to show as prof before going back to eat" Fuck your serious! You can not be serious man! I thought you where in love with Sakura? I mean you even told us where to find Uzumaki oh right Uchiha here to beat him up and now your saying you have been shagging him this whole time !?" Kiba said and I jumped a bit." K-Kiba don't say s-stuff like that!" Hinata the quite one of them all said." What my fiancé and I  do in bed is none of your business inuzuka " Sasuke said and Kiba tch'ed before sending me a bit of a glare before he opened his lunch and quickly started to eat. Once the smell hit my nose I quickly felt the puke coming up my throat." Oh god " I mumbled and quickly cover my mouth feeling it coming I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom.

I rushed through the hallways of the school finding the nearest restroom as I tried my best to hold back. Oh god this day is the worst day so far and hell did it just get worse. Right in front of me was no other then Sakura she was just coming out of the girls restroom with two other girls and it was getting a lot harder to hold this back. " Well I've it isn't uzumaki !" She shouted at me and I moved away from her trying to get to the boys restroom but she stood in the way her friends quickly helping her as the glared at me. Oh god no I can't hold it any longer.i quickly let it all out and it got all over her shoes she let a bit of a scream as I whipped my mouth once i was finished." I'm so so sorry " I said and she looked at me with a glare before she slapped me." You bitch! How dare you!" She yelled at me before she slapped me.i quickly grabbed my cheek in pain." These where new shoes and he was mine first !" She said before gripping my hair and pulling at it making me whimper before she let  it go and pushing me against the wall. I didn't want to hit her I know I can but I won't it will only bring more pain and suffering. I covered my stomach quickly as she started kicking me along with her friends as the said horrible things. But I did my best keeping all the kicks from hitting my stomach but she kept hitting my head really hard. it felt like forever and I was scared terrified that I'll pass out and she will hurt my child I couldn't yell and ask for help and I wasn't about to hit a girl no matter who she is and even if she does deserve it." Sakura !! Stop ! " I heard someone yell and Sakuras kicks come to a stop along with the two other girls ." What do you want he deserves it this peace of shit puked on my shoes ! " she said and before I knew it I was in someone's arms, "don't tell anyone it was Sakura okay Naruto" was the last thing I heard before I couldn't hold it anymore and everything went black .

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes as I felt pain all over. I looked around and I was back at the uchiha mansion. "Your awake good " I heard someone say and I turned to see the owner of the voice. "Granny?" I asked as everything was a bit foggy." Correct brat now how you feeling? " she asked and I sat up felling a bit of pain here and there. "I'm okay my head hurts like crazy and I feel pain here and there but I had a lot worse" I admitted." I see well your lucky whoever did this to you didn't hurt the baby or who knows what would have happened especially with that fiancé of yours. Well I should get going I have sick people to care for so if you feel anything or something let me know alright ?" She said and I nodded." Good I'll go call the Uchiha now so I'll see you in a few weeks for your next appointment and take it easy brat" she said and I nodded again as she left and I wrapped my arms around my belly not carrying for the pain as I was just happy I was able to keep my baby alive .

" Naruto? " I heard Sasuke call my name and I looked up to see a bit of panic in his face ." Our baby's okay " I said and his face quickly changed from panic to happy to angry. " dammit I shouldn't have left you alone" he mumbled angry as he hit the wall beside him making me jump a bit. " Sasuke p-please calm down " I mumbled and he glared over at me and I quickly looked away." Calm down! You want me to calm down! What if one of the students didn't take you to the nurse Naruto! Or if you have passed out a few seconds earlier and whoever it was actually hit your stomach! What if our baby died and I wasn't there to help stop it ! " he yelled at me and I flinched at every word tears slowly building up in my eyes before they fell." B-but or baby he she whatever is okay Sasuke! I-l was terrified out of my mind as well! Doing my best to stay awake to protect our baby! My baby!" I yelled back as I cried harder wrapping my arms tighter around the bump on my belly. Even if this child was made with no love and pain its my family the last bit of family i have i can't let that go. " get up " I heard Sasuke voice right next to me and I just stayed in my position crying." I said get up Naruto !" He said a little louder and I flinched but slowly did as told ignoring the pain in my body as I stood up in front of him looking down as I whipped my tears as they just kept coming down." Dammit!" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to his body And I was shocked for a second before I wrapped my arms around his neck sobbing onto his shoulder. But what surprised me the most out of his sudden affection was I felt his tears on my clothes as well. Before I knew it he picked me up and sat down on the bed as we both kept our arms secure on each other letting it all out.

Soon our crying came to a stop and we both pulled away enough to whip the last few tears. " come on lets go you didn't eat lunch earlier today and you didn't eat much during breakfast " Sasuke said and I nodded slowly getting of him and standing up and he did the same. We fixed our selfs a bit before going down the stairs and out his room hand in hand. As we headed down the stairs a buzzer went off like crazy making me jump a bit and almost miss step if Sasuke wasn't there to help me stay on my feet." What is that?" I asked as the annoying buzzing kept on going like crazy and a maid rushed out of nowhere to the door." The door bell but someone won't stop ringing it" Sasuke said annoyed" Uchiha residents how my i help you?" Said the maid as she pressed on a button near the door." How may you help me ! By opening the bloody gate and letting me in ! " I heard someone shout and I quickly recognized that voice but I couldn't put a face to it. "I'm sorry do you have an appointment with any of the Uchihas today?" The maid asked as Sasuke and I kept going down the stairs." What's going on ?" I heard sasukes brother ask as he came out of one of the room and his parents out of another all headed for the door." I don't need any damn appointment! With any of the Uchihas so let me in right now !!" The voice shouted and I swear I know that voice." Let me handle this probably another crazy person" said itachi and the maid gave a small bow and quickly rushed away. " I'm sorry if you have no appointment with my family I would appreciate it if you left right now before we call the cops " itachi said after pressing the button and then there was a laugh from the other said of the door and by then everyone was curious and we where all at the buzzer thing." Your going to call the cops on me ! Your funny ! I should be the one calling the cops on you Uchihas after you kidnapped my son and didn't even ask for permission to take him to Germany ! Bloody Germany!! He's not even eighteen years old !! Now open this bloody door or so help me if something happened to that boy I'll kill you!" Said the other voice and I quickly remembered the face and my eyes widen." Did he just threaten to kill itachi! That's it I'm calling the cops!" Mikoto said and my eyes widen." Please don't I think I know who it is !" I said and everyone eyes widen at my random burst.i quickly moved to the button pressing it as I cleared my throat a bit before I began to speak." Iruka is that you " i asked and everyone was all ears." Naruto ! Oh thank god tell theses people to let me in right now !" He shouted and I sighed. " iruka who is that?" Mikoto asked and I gave her a small smile." He's our English teacher but most importantly Naruto adopted father and he hates me " Sasuke said before I could and there eyes widen." Why didn't he say that from the beginning! " mikotos eyes widen and she quickly pressed another button I'm guessing for the gate and they all sighed." Sorry about not telling you about iruka " I mumbled nervous and the all nodded as we waited.

And in seconds of waiting there was a loud knock at the door. "Oh boy this isn't good" I mumbled under my breath as the door was open and iruka quickly rushed in." Naruto !" He said the second he spotted me and he quickly rushed to me." Oh god look at you! Do you know how worried I was !" He said as heave me a hug and started checking me over." Good afternoon you must be Narutos father it's nice to meet you I'm Mikoto uchiha Sasuke mother" she said with a smile and iruka stopped checking on me and looked over to her. " I don't not care if your his grandfather! You people took my son and didn't even leave a voice message! Now I'm not very rude but you people are something else I don't care how rich you are or what title you hold ! Do you know I almost had a heart attack when I heard Naruto was in Germany! And now he's going to marry your son! Absolutely not ! I was okay with it yesterday but then this happens! Look at him he's covered in bruises ! But I refuse to accept this wedding this wedding is cancelled! " Iruka said as he grabbed my hand with the ring and quickly took it off throwing it at them ." Now if you excuse me I'm taking him back home ! I dare you to stop me ! I won't mind taking you Uchihas to Court !" Iruka said as he grabbed my hand And started pulling me out the door as the Uchihas stood there shock.

" you're not taking Naruto anywhere !" Sasuke said as he rushed to the door blocking the exit and iruka glared at him ." And why the bloody hell not! I don't care if you are one of my students ! Now move the hell out of the way !" Iruka shouted at him and Sasuke looked over to me as if telling me to tell him. Oh no my eyes quickly widen and I froze in my spot." Come on Naruto let's go ! Look at what happened to you! " iruka shouted at me and I looked down not moving an inch." I can't " I mumble and iruka stopped and huffed in anger." Speak louder Naruto !" He said and I flinched a bit. " I said I can't go iruka! I can't leave !" I shouted at him still refusing to meet his gaze." And why the hell. Not ! Did they brain wash you or something Naruto! You are under age Naruto you shouldn't be getting married in the first place ! Now stop pulling my tail I'm already angry enough and let's go !" Iruka said pulling my hand again and I didn't budge and pulled my hand away from his." Naruto Uzumaki!" He shouted at me and I flinched." I can't go and I'm not leaving iruka ! " I said as I clenched my fist terrified to look him in the eyes." And why the hell not Naruto why can't you leave huh why!?" He said angrily at me and I took a deep breath." I can't leave because! I'm... pre..." I mumbled the last part." You can't leave because of what speak louder Naruto!" He said and I took another deep breath. " I can't leave because I'm pregnant with Sasuke child!" I shouted as I looked over to him with guilt. " you what ? " he said with wide eyes a lot softer now." I'm pregnant iruka.. I'm having Sasuke baby " i said looking iruka straight in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...