My Salvation (CURRENTLY EDITI...

Door Amethyst2829

Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even de... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.9K 167 38
Door Amethyst2829

Note : Please read the authors' note at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~

Nawal's pov

I woke up to adhaan playing on my phone, indicating Fajr time. Again!! Again, I need to go and wake up sleepy head. But one thing is sure that i'll get late for my prayers if I go to wake her up now, so i decided to do wudhu and then wake her up.

Surprisingly, it wasn't too difficult today to wake her up, guess she is coming back on track, glad for that. I waited in her room for her to come out from the washroom so that we both can pray together...idea was hers not mine.

I feel something is not right with her. Seems like she is wanting to say something or do so but she is staying quite. I need to know what is cooking in that tiny head of hers. Well, apparently she is in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us. NO...I didn't say her to prepare, she herself expressed her desire to me. Now if a very good chef says to a not so happening cook that she is going to prepare food would you stop her from doing so...?!

~~~●●~~~

I am back in my room to get ready for office. I don't feel like going back to work, i just want to stay home and enjoy my life here but enjoynment won't knock on our doors till we don't work hard, so yeah i have to say hi to my work again.

Having a quick shower, i exit the washroom. I dried my long hair...long in the sense it reaches till my hips. I chose to wear a black maxi along with a white coat and a grey hijab, well a tiny secret...from all of my hijab collection, i love the grey and maroon ones alot, so i give my special attention to them while i wear it.

It did not take me much time in getting ready. Before exiting the room, i took a quick glance near my perfume collection and selected my all time favorite 'ahlam al arab' perfume, i sprayed it and kept it back carefully and rushed to grab my all important files, if i forget them, i have no freaking idea what Mr Arrogant will do to me.

I've still not forgotten what he did to me the last time i was in the office. Its quite a sad feeling, when the person you adore thinks such stuffs about you. Well i feel i have gone crazy, even after knowing his cold behaviour, i always end up being soft towards him. He did compensate giving me a week off but still words hurt alot. I was not soo weak when i was back there in that prison, i don't know what i have done to myself. Remembering past just brings back the bitter memories and not soo happening things, which in the end just hurts at such points which you may feel it never existed.

I had not realised it till Aziza hugged me and asked the reason why i was crying. YES crying...i don't know why the hell was i crying but i just don't know how they landed on my cheeks. This is not the Nawal i made, i am not soo weak. I can't be this Nawal. I am way stronger than this. I need to get a grip on myself before it becomes too late.

"Aziza baby, what are you doing here?" I asked her wiping of the salty water from my face. "I wanted a pen and a paper from you, so came here for that. Why were you crying?" She asked the question which i was not going to answer her at all. "No, i was n-not crying , w-who says i was. It was just sweat. Yeah sweat, cause you know how hot it is, in here. So its just sweat and no tears. And wait ill get you paper. Next time take it from here." I told her giving her the paper and pen from my writing table along with my best fake smile. I took a last and the final glance at myself in the mirror and left the room not before picking all the essentials.

I had my breakfast and was about to leave the house, when i was stopped by none other than the great Aziza. She handed me 2 lunch bags and told one was for me and other was for her Aadil bro. WHAT?! You expect me to give him freaking lunch. "Baby, don't i have better job to do rather than being a delivery woman and deliver boxes to your people." I am not going to do this. "Hey drama queen, don't act much..its just one extra tiffin that you have to give to none other than your only boss. Ive not packed stuffs for all of your soo called people." Goshh! She is soo demanding and bossy. No wonder she has a good relationship with Mr Arrogant. "Fine, but next time do not talk to me in this tone, got it." I warned her and was about to leave when i again got pissed at her...why? Cause of what she told. "Okay, but i can't promise. As you act as a child sometimes, so you know there must be someone matured to handle you. Bye." She gave me a wink and with that she ran inside screaming at me to lock the door myself.

~~~●●~~~

As soon as i reached office, i first went to my cabin just to sort out the files and give the files of my project to Mr Sheikh to get them signed off. Picking up the files necessary and the lunch box, i entered his office. He has still not reached office, well i have heard we are getting a new employee today, so guess he is busy in interviewing, i guess he does that online. I kept both of them on his table and stuck a sticky note on the file, writing :

'This needs to be signed today, so that i can proceed with the further process.

Miss Nawal Ibrahim.'

With that i left his office and went towards my cabin.

~~~●●~~~

Aadil's pov

Today, Miss Ibrahim is going to be back at work, yet i am still stuck at home busy in interviewing a new person well she will be getting this job so yeah, a new employee. Well, i am planning to make her work next to Nawal as by her designs i can get that she has the potential in her.

"Okay, so Miss Hassan, you can join the work from today itself. You are going to be working as an assistant of Miss Nawal. As she alone is carrying out a very important project for our company. Congratulations! And see you at 10" with that i went offline and rushed at work.

~~~●●~~~

As I entered Sheikh Industry, i was welcomed with shock expressions. I know why they are seeing like that, I had informed people of my floor itself, not the whole industry. My journey towards my floor was great, me, the CEO of Sheikh Industry, the sole owner of this freaking place, was late first time ever. Well everything has a first time right? So yeah, I also have the authority to be late, do I?

Soon I landed on my floor, thats 38 and gave an appreciating smile to Sarah. I've shifted Sarah from ground floor to 38, as me and my floor employees need her presence here rather than the ground floor. "Good morning Aadil, you've reached earlier than the expected time." Sarah told me with a pleasant smile. "Good morning to u too Sarah. Yeah! I got over with the interview earlier than expected. So thought to reach here soon. " i was supposed to be back till 10 but i came back at 9.30. "Oh boy! You and your work, never be separated right? I feel pity for your would be wife. She has to deal with two things, you and your work. Anyways how was the interview? I hope you have not rejected her! I had done all of my researches, and you know i give you the best of profiles to interview. You completed the interview before time, that gives a red signal. Ya Allah, i hope she is not in a bad condition after facing you." And here goes her melodramatic avataar. What does she mean? She thinks this work as my wife? "Sarah did you just mean that work is my first wife?" I was feeling awkward...kinda embarressed, am i soo into work? "Leave mean, i know it and its a fact. If you doubt me, go and ask Nawal. Hey, Nawal. Dear, Aadil has a query. Please answer him honostly." She told Nawal as she was passing by her desk. Nawal furrowed her brows and came near us.

"Yes Mr Sheikh. You wanted to ask something?" Damn she is making this more awkward. And why the hell Sarah had to pull her into our talk. "Umm, Miss Nawal, i wanted to ask whether umm...yeah whether you have made the presentation for day after tomorrow's meeting?" Gosh, this is known as instant cover ups. "Sir, you asked me to show you that tomorrow." Shit yeah, now what should i say? "Yeah i know that, was just confirming that you remember stuffs, orelse i have to face the consequences." Before i could hear her reply i walked out of that place quickly.

There are only few moments in a day where i can feel a motherly touch for me. Thats only at the time i meet Sarah. I had told her that i would call her aunty but she was adamant to call her Sarah, saying 'i am not soo old to be called an aunty'. When ever i feel emptiness, i go towards her and lay my head in her lap. She helps my heart in making it lighter. I made it a point to meet her daily when she was placed down. But now is the time i need her most, so i got her shifted here. When ever my mom doesn't react to the medications, i go to Sarah and pour my heart out, she calmly sits and consoles me. She knows how my mom landed up in the hospital. I blame myself for my mom's condition, but she told me not to say like that, as it was Allah's wish to happen so it did happen. Though hearing her i did not accept it but still it did make me a bit better.

When i entered my office, i saw a lunch box kept on my table. Who the hell has kept a box on my table?! I saw files kept for signing as i read the sticky note. That means this is done by none other than Miss Nawal Ibrahim. I left my room angrily and went towards her.

"What do you want to prove Miss Nawal Ibrahim? Do you think i need your sympathy? Or is the case a bit different here, you want to be in my good  books and gain my trust. Is it? Wow, so you thought that why not just make Mr Aadil come into talks by starting with basics! I never knew Miss Nawal, that you could steep so low in order to gain sympathy and trust. Do not forget that you are just a mere employee in my office, so work as being one rather than fooling around. It will not take me even a minute to fire you out of this place." I could see her glassy eyes but i did not give a damn shit to it and returned back to my office.

I picked the box up and decided to give it in the canteen. I asked them to empty it and return the tiffin back to Nawal. As i was about to leave one of the canteen boys stopped me and gave me a paper, saying it was there in the box. As opened the paper, I felt guilt all over myself.

~~~●●~~~

As Salam Alaikum Dear Readers!

Are you guys feeling angry towards Aadil?? Even I felt soo.

What do you think is in that paper that made our poor Aadil feel guilty??

Do you all want to have specific days for us to update chaps? Do let us know your feedbacks regarding this.

Do Vote
Comment
And Share!

Love you all💖

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

606K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
340K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
175K 21.7K 52
Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017🔥. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agonizing and rankling. Was that really Her...
2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...