The Mafia Princess

By keebayee

Princess A'Nae Smith is a Girl from a Ghetto and Dangerous neighbor hood, Kinji. She attends a High school th... More

Chapter 1 ♕
Chapter 2 ♔
Chapter 3 ♔
Chapter 5 ♔
Chapter 6 ♕
Chapter 7 ♔
Chapter 8 ♕
Chapter 9 ♔
Chapter 9 ( Part 2 )♔
Chapter 10 ♔
Chapter 11 ♕
Chapter 12 ♕
Chapter 12 ( Part 2 ) ♕
Chapter 13 ♕
Chapter 14 ♕
Chapter 15 ♕
Chapter 16 ♕
Chapter 17 ♕
Chapter 18 ♕
Chapter 19 ♕
Chapter 20 ♔
Chapter 21 ♔
Chapter 22 ♕
Chapter 23 ♕
Chapter 24 ♕
Characters ♕
Chapter 25 ♕
Chapter 26 (Remake)
Chapter 27 ♔
Chapter 28 ♔
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Sequal News..
The Sequel is out!
PSA ! BOOK DOWN
Account for sale

Chapter 4 ♔

82.1K 1.9K 612
By keebayee

•Prince POV (Same day)

I walked into my dad's trap, After putting in all the passwords. Its like 4 of 'em. I walked down the hall and knocked on my dad's door.

"Whats Up pops?" I asked when I entered.

"Nothing. Business as usual." He replied.

I looked around the room and saw my dad's Right hand man Flame.

My dad and Flame has been Best friends since pamper days. Flame kinda resemble someone I know. For Real, I just cant put my tongue on it.

I walked over and daped Flame up and then Sat down in My dad's chair.

"So whats up with you and this girl you crushing?" My dad asked.

"Nothing really. I told her how I feel about her today though." I answered. Flamed mugged me.

I didn't mention it though. I might sound like a little bitch, but that Nigga scares me.

He cold blooded. Him and my dad are Just alike.

"What's her last name?" Flame asked.

"Um, Smith… I think." I replied. He nodded. Now that I think about it, He looks EXACTLY like Princess! "You know her?" I asked.

"Lil Nigga, You ain't even say the first name. " He chuckled.

"Princess" I stated.

"Princess. Princess. MY Princess." He said. Wait. I'm confused.

"So you do know her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know her too well" He said.  I just left it at that, Although I wanted to know how the hell he knew.

After a few minutes of talking business, Derrick, One of my dad workers came in. "Boss, We just been informed that one of your trap houses uptown has been hit. They took over 67k in Weed and coke." He said. My dad's jaw clenched. 67k.wasnt a lot AT ALL to us, but he just doesn't like for people to fuck him around.

"Tell Pedro to get everything out of the house. Take it to Fema and let it sit there. Get the rest of the workers to come here." He told Flame. He nodded then left out. "Prince go home and keep your moms company. You know she gets crazy if you don't come over at least once a week son. Don't tell her about business, 'cause you know she worry too much." I nodded.

I got up and gave him a side hug. "See ya' later pops" I said.

"Bye son"

____________________

As i was going to my moms house across town, I saw one of my pops workers smoking their work that they are supposed to sell. I rolled the window down and gave him 3 to the head. Don't play with my dad's money. Feel me ?

I pulled up at her house 25 minutes later and as i was about to knock on the door, I realized that i had a key. Forget that shit. I opened the door and walked to the living room.

"Ma!" I yelled.

"In the kitchen baby" She said.

I walked in and she was sitting down at the island, eating strawberries, and watching the cooking channel on TV.  Shaking my head. That's all she watch.

"Hey mama." I said.

"Hey. Whats up son?  I know you just don't come over to talk. You eat then leave, and that only happens on Wednesdays and Sundays." She explained. I chuckled.

"Nothing really. I cant just come to visit the woman that birthed me, carried me for 8 1/2 months, raised me, and fed me?" I asked. She looked at me with a ' Really Bitch ' look on her face. I smacked my lips. She knows me too well. " Okay so there's this girl…"

"Oooh, My son has a crush! My son has a crush! My son has a c-r-u-s-h! " She yelled and did this crazy dance with it. This woman.

"Ma, Chill out. But I told her how I feel about her today." I said.

"Really ? I'm happy that you are finally settling down. Wait ! She ain't a hoe is it ? Someone that just trying to use ya' for your money ?" She asked seriously.

"Nawl ma. From what i know. Her family is rich and she's still a virgin. She's very quiet, sassy, and feisty. She loyal and keep it real. I been having my eyes on her for a minute, just haven't said nothing to her.  She seems like a rider ma. " I said.

"I want to meet this girl that's finally making my hoeing son settle down. I like her already and i don't even know her. When am i gonna meet her ?" She asked. I shrugged. "Whats her name ?"

"Princess. We ain't even together, but I want us to be. She tripping. But ma i got to go love ya."

I said while getting up and kissing her jaw.

"Okay baby. Just know that if you really want her. Don't let nothing  get in your way. Do you have a picture of her, before you go ?" I showed her a picture out of the many that Princess had in her phone. " She's fine. If i do say so myself. Alright. Love you son. See you later and be safe." She said.

After leaving my moms house, I went home. I called Princes to see what she was doing.

I got into the tub and K.O. Shit i have school in the morning.

/////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was hard to hear at first,

  Couldn't understand what you was saying,

  and these bitches bound to get hurt

  cause a lot of these niggas be pla-♪

My alarm woke me up out of my sleep.

I walked to my bathroom and took a 15 minute shower. I brushed my teeth while i was in. Weird ? Oh well. When i got out i grabbed the towel and dried off.

I walked to my walk-in closet and decided to wear my camouflage Pants, my black v- neck, and my all black Jordan 1's . Simple but cute. I added my gold chain that says Prince and tucked my gun in my ankle.

My hair? I ran my hands through it. I needs to get a line up after school.

I texted Princess 'GoodMorning Bae ♥ ' and she replied 'Bae ? But 'Morning ツ '

I drove to McDonalds and got me a cup of orange juice.

As i pulled up to school i see a lot of commotion, I got out the car with my hone ready to record. Then i heard  familiar voice. "Bitch Prince was my man first. You just another hoe. Yo' mama probably was one to." Then i heard a loud noise.

Sounded like somebody got punched. Wait. Prince ? Me ? I walked closer and saw that the two females were Princess and Leslie. I know Leslie had to be the one yelling because Princess calls me Ashton. She was just a hoe that i used to fuck with. She got too attached so i had to drop her.

Princess punched Leslie in her face and Leslie 'Tried ' to grab her hair. Princess took two steps backwards to that she couldn't reach it. & Eased back up and started throwing blows. Damnnnnn. Princess can fight. I'm talking bout straight punching. & No pulling hair.

The teachers tried to break it up. 3 Had Princess and 2 Had to help Leslie off the ground.

They couldn't hold her down though. Princess turned around and punched Mr. Turner in the jaw and kicked Mr. Mason in his 'balls '. I'm glad i didn't try to break it up. Then security came and they broke it up.

I stopped recording because the fight was over.

I walked to the basement of the school because Quenton owed me 5k . Well my dad. I grabbed the money and left. Time to go to my 1st period.

I guess the teachers are back then.

I walked in class late and the teacher, Ms. Winners, didn't bother to say anything. Everyone turned their heads as I walked down the row. I hate when people look at me.  Shits annoying.

"Excuse me Ms. Winners, can I see Ashton in the front office please ?" The principal, Mr. Macc asked.

"Yes sir" She said. "Ashton You're excused. " I nodded. I walked out of class and started to the principle's office.

When in walked in, I saw Princess and Leslie. Princess was on my phone scrolling, and Leslie was mugging Princess. She had hair all over her head, Mascara smeared, black eye, and scratches across the face.

I sat down beside Princess. I kissed her forehead and she pushed me away. Leslie smacked her lips. Jealous or nah ?

Mr. Macc  came out of his office. "Ms. Smith why did you and Ms. Williams get into a fight ?" He asked Princess. "Because she called my momma and I a hoe" She answered. "Ms. Smith that still doesn't give you a reason to fight. But Ms. Williams what do you have to say?"  "Nothing except she took what was mines." Leslie said looking at me. "And what was that ?" He questioned.

"Prince." Mr. Macc Looked at me. "Do you have anything to say Mr. Waters?" He asked. "Leslie we weren't never together,so you need to chill. You a hoe. & Ion like hoes bruh." I said mugging Leslie the whole time.

"Mr. Waters watch your mouth. And okay girls you both have to be suspended. Leslie 5 days and Princess because you passed the first lick 7 days. Your parents should be on the way. Ashton you can go back to class. " Mr. Macc said. I nodded.

When I left out of the office it was walking to 2nd period. I bumped into someone while I was looking down at the phone. I looked up and it was … "Flame?" I asked.

"What lil nigga ?" He asked with annoyance written over his face. I know he's tired from last night of work but what the hell is he doing here?

"Why you here ?"

"To pick up my seed." He said.

"Princess ?" I questioned. He nodded. "Wait ? You her pops ? That's why she can fight. I'll send you the video so you can watch. See ya' !" I said and walked off. To be honest i was nervous as fuck! I cant be fooling around with Flame's daughter. But how could he have a daughter and never mention her ? I guess.

Princess POV

After Ashton left out my dad walked in. I was nervous but not at the same time. I would've preferred him to come because my mom is too strict about school. And she says  ' fighting isn't pretty ' . So i know she'll be mad.

"Hey Mr. Smith " Mr. Macc greeted. My dad nodded. For some reason he doesn't like him. "Well, Your daughter has been in a fight today with another student. She passed the first lick, so now she has 7 days at home. The other has 5 . Any questions or concerns ?" He questioned.

" I'm good. Princess lets go. " My dad said as he got up.

When we got into my dad's Red Camaro, He started asking questions. " Why did you fight ? Matter fact, Pass the first ?" He questioned.

"I was walking into school when Leslie and her crew stopped me. She was like watch your back and back off my man and blah blah blah. I was like who your man? & She said Prince. And i didn't really care 'cause i don't even go with him. Then, she said. You a hoe and yo' mama one to. And i was not about to let her talk about my moms. So i punched her. " I said. All in one breath.

My dad chuckled. "You just like ya' pops. Do anything in your moms defense. You know she's gone be mad right?"

I sighed. "Yes sir."

When we pulled back to the house, My dad  and I went down to the gun range. We shot a couple rounds for like an hour.

My mom came home at 3 and my dad informed her on what happened.  She was mad, hut I'm glad she didn't take my phone.

We were now in the kitchen eating when Prince's phone vibrated. It was a message. The name read 'Unknown ' It said. 'You better get ya' little hoe 'cause she better be glad i cant see her tomorrow. 5 days at home. And what you mean you ain't mines ? ' It must be nobody but …Leslie.

"Princess who phone do you have ? " My mom asked.

"A friend's" I replied.

"Who ?" My dad asked.

"Ashton."

"Prince ?" He asked. I nodded.

"DeWayne I think its time for us to tell her. " My mom said.

"I'm  confused " I said.

"Baby girl. I work with 5" My dad said.

"For how long ?" I questioned.

"Before you was born. We started the drug game together actually. When we was 15. Been Best friends ever since. " He said. I am shocked. I'm not mad. Just shocked.

"Oh." I said then got up and went to my room. Why was they hiding this ? How long was they gone keep it a secret ? I know they was just trying to protect me, So i'm not mad at them.

…………………………………………………

Authors Note: Comment. Vote!

-DeWayne is in the mafia gang  ?

- Princess isn't mad ?

- Y'all like Prince's mom ?

- How would y'all have took the big news ?

Share. Vote. Comment. Follow.

Until Next time.

~KeeBayee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
835 56 25
At a young age Keshia knew that her family dynamic was different if you want a nice way to say it. She saw the women whom her father had in the house...
752K 16.4K 39
Anesia is very sweet girl who falls for a man she shouldn't be involved with.
583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...