Once you JimIN, you can't Jim...

By panda2998

"I love her. I want her. I need her. That's all in my mind all the time. I know she loves me too but she does... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THE END(?)

Chapter 4

13.8K 540 268
By panda2998

Your pov

"But dad--"

"No but! You've been only a week there and you want to move? Seriously Y/N? I have alot of works to do here in Busan and you put even more pressure on me"

"Listen to me dad, I can't stay here any longer or else--"

"Or else what? You want to run away? Stop this childish act. I spend a lot of money to have you study there. It's not some trashy school, I put you into such a good prestigious one and you keep complaining. I don't want to hear anymore of these"

Before I could say anything back, he ended the phone call. I let out a heavy sigh and jump onto my bed to get some rest.

Dear God, please help me.

The next morning

I get up as usual for school. Since it is Friday and there is no Mr. Park's class, I feel kinda relieved.

When I arrived at school, the day goes on normally but I didn't see Mr. Park today.

It's lunch time and Jungkook had to help Mrs. Lee to do some works since he is the trustworthy student. Lisa and Taehyung are in the science lab because they got experiment to do.

So I decided to read a book at the school's park. I sit on the bench and started to read peacefully until someone taps my shoulder.

"Can I have a seat with you?" Hoseok asked me with a smile.

"Sure"

He sits next to me and lets out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing.. It's just I'm tired of practicing and studying too. I just want to graduate and be free" he sighed again.

"That day will come soon.. Don't worry about it too much" I pat his back and he gives me a warm smile.

"How about you? What's going on with you nowadays?" he asked me and for a moment I look shock when I remembered about Mr. Park.

"Uh... nothing. Everything is okay.." I said softly.

"You don't look like you're okay. You can tell me" Hoseok scoots to me.

I look around and see no one is here besides us.

"Hoseok.. what do you think of Mr. Park?" I hesitately asked him.

"He is cold and stern teacher. I never see him smiling. He is quiet too.. why?"

"N-no.. it's just.. I didn't see him at school today" I replied.

"Oh.. it's because he takes a day off. I have his class today but he didn't show up. So Mr. Choi took over and said Mr. Park took a day off because he is sick" Hoseok explained.

Sick? Maybe it's because I stabbed the paper knife at him. I look down and the memories of yesterday started to hit me.

Without my knowing, my tears fall down to my cheek.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Hoseok holds my face to look at him.

"I-I can't be here anymore.. I can't h-hold on anymore.." My tears started to pour out and Hoseok takes out his handkerchief and wipes my tears with it.

"Tell me what's going on.." he softly said at me.

I look at him with my watery eyes, "I-if I tell you.. would you believe me?" He nodded his head.

"M-mr. Park have been assaulting me"

"He's been assaulting you?" Hoseok's eyes widen in shock.

I keep crying while telling him what has been happening between me and Mr. Park. Luckily Hoseok trusts me. He looks pissed but sad at the same time.

"You must report this to the police. He almost raped you" He said.

"I-I can't.. Hoseok, promise me you won't tell anyone about this. I don't want something bad to happen" I plead him. At first he insisted but later on he agreed.

Atleast I feel better to have someone to tell about my problem. Hoseok comforts me and even cheers me up. I'm glad he's here.

--------------------

The next day.

Jungkook's pov.

I dressed up for today because it's my first time going out with Y/N. I want to look good for her. That day when she caught me off guard, I was actually scribbling down her name in my notebook. I was so embarrassed in that moment.

We all meet up at the cafe on the ground floor in the mall. She shows up with a sky blue casual dress. I smile and greet her as she comes to me.

"You look beautiful" I said shyly and she chuckled.

"Thank you Jungkook" She replied with a grin.

"Y/N looks pretty cute! Well she's always cute" Taehyung butts in while squishing her cheeks.

"Don't do that to Y/N, she's not a kid" Lisa pulled Taehyung away from her and he laughs like a kid.

Later on we get to the cinema and buy the tickets and some popcorns for us.

As we get into the theatre, I take a seat next to Y/N, next to me is Taehyung and next to him is Lisa.

This Annabelle movie is scary af. I grip onto my popcorn and slowly brings it near my face to cover my eyes but I noticed Y/N is covering her eyes but still peeking between her fingers.

I purposely pulled her hand away and the demon shows up on the screen. She is surprised and quickly buried her face to my shoulder and grabs my arm tightly.

"I thought you said you weren't scared.." I whispered at her. She looks at me and slowly letting me go. I just want to let her hugs my arm the whole day, I'm okay with that.

"It's because of the jumpscares..." She replied.

"You can hold my hand if you're scared" I said to her and she really did hold my hand tightly.

We watched the movie like that and when I take a look at Taehyung, he covers his head using the popcorn bucket. He sometimes peeks but most of the time, he just covers his head with it.

---------------------

Your pov

Jungkook sends me home after we got separated from Taehyung and Lisa.  I like how Jungkook drives his car with only using his one hand.

"Do you think Taehyung and Lisa got something between them?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"No.. Lisa like someone who is the total opposite of Taehyung and Taehyung is just... weird. He never mentions about girls, he's always talking about games and stuffs" He replied.

"Ahh.. I see.."

I'm glad Jungkook is becoming more comfortable with me and we get much closer. When we've arrived at my place, I unbuckled the seatbelt and Jungkook just stares at me.

"Thank you for today and thank you for letting me hold your hand" I said to him with a smile. I could see him blushing and returns a smile to me.

"See you next week" I said and when I was about to open the door, Jungkook stops me.

"Y/N?" Jungkook called me and I turn to look at him.

In a blink of an eye, Jungkook pressed his lips onto mine. But it's more like a peck rather than a kiss.

"Good night Y/N" He said while still blushing.

"G-good night Jungkook.." I replied while still processing of what had just happened.

I got off from his car and head inside the building. As I reach my floor, I open my door and lock it back.

When I was about to reach my room, someone rings the doorbell of my house. Ugh who comes during this hour?

I go back to the door and without even checking from the peekhole, I just open the door to reveal Mr. Park.

"What are y-you doing here.."

He replied with a smirk and takes a step into my house then he closes the door behind him.

"Baby girl, you should be careful of your mouth. It gives impact on the others" He said while staring at me.

I look at him in horror and I spot a thick red liquid on his neck. Is that blood?

"Why are you staring at my neck? You want to bite it?" He smirks playfully and rubs his neck and his hand wipes away the liquid.

"Please leave.." I said to him.

"I will baby.. I'm here just to give a warning. I got my eyes on you"

After he said that, he gives me a peck on my cheek and leaves my house.

What the hell.. what is he talking about..

------------------------------

HOLA HOLA WOHOO I'VE FINALLY UPDATED! Please do vote n comment. It means a lot to me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.1K 40
In which a boy who secretly likes a girl and that one day he kidnapped her because of his crazy obsession
37.7K 950 37
I saw a girl running around in cute clothes. "Mom, I want her, buy her for me." I said pointing to the girl. She is mine and I will never share her...
28K 1K 16
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
39.9K 2.8K 27
Yandere x Reader "I took one glance at you and realize how free you are as free as I wanted myself to be, I know I can't be like you so I decided to...