AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy

10.3K 387 25
By VRUKSHA

" Sometimes, we take Time to Understand A Good Person....

But whenever, you understand, just don't forget to Acknowledge Them...

The Feeling of Guilt Is The Worst Punishment Anyone Can Ever Get...

And U Realise It Only When U Go through the Process... And It's Painful... "

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I can't believe that I said that. I never ever thought about sharing it with somebody. It was a very painful memory.
Something that shouldn't have happened. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Ansh was beside me the entire time. He was listening like a child. I never thought he could be that patient.

" Hey!! What happened? Why did you stop? Jaai made up for her, right?" He said looking at me.

" I wish I didn't stop him that night. He couldn't make it, coz she left before everyone woke up ."

" What???" I could make out that Ansh was equally surprised and shocked. Just like I was at that time when Jaai called me.

" Hmmm.... She didn't wait for the sun to rise. Once, Jaai and I left the Zaveri, Jaai dropped me home. I barely slept for 4 hours when Jaai called me.

" Hana......" He sounded very panicked and tensed. I jumped at once from my bed. I realised that something bad had happened.

" J... What happened? "

" Oh!! Man... Ram Uncle just called me. He was asking whether Zara was with me."

" Why.... She will be home."

" That's the thing. She is NOT home too. I checked her office. They are saying that she sent her resignation letter an hour back. "

" What!!! But she can't resign like that. What about the notice period? "

" She didn't ask for her month's salary and said that she will agree to whatever the boss says but she won't be working. "

" What the hell..... She can't do this. Did you call her? "

" Hundred Times... Do you think I will sit like this? I am going to her house. Please reach there fast... " He hung up.

I quickly changed in a jeans and a tank top. I informed Dad and asked him to follow.

The scene at the Zaveri's was pathetic as well as chaotic. Aunty was crying and Uncle was on his phone. Calling his contacts for Zara's whereabouts. Just as I entered Jaai too joined in.

As soon as he entered the living room, Zara's dad held him from his collar. I gasped in shock. It was all wrong. This shouldn't be happening.

" Where is my daughter. If anything happens to her, I swear you will be a Dead Man." His voice was echoing though the entire house now.

Jaai didn't say a word. He knew, he was at a fault. But he didn't want this too. He must be thinking that probably at this time they would have been planning their wedding.

" Uncle, please calm down. Zara will be perfectly fine. She is just upset now. "

Just then uncle's cell rang.

" It's Zara. " He picked it up and put it on the speaker.

" Daddy... Please let me complete. I am really sorry but I have to do this. Please don't search for me. I want some time, Alone. I am fine and don't worry yourself. I love you and mom. But I also love Jaai and I can't forgive and forget last night. Please... I need some time. "

" Zara..... "

" Zar.... "

Both Jaai and Uncle called together, but she had hung up. No matter how much we called back but she had switched it off.

" Listen.... " Jaai was about to say something.

But,

" Leave..... Just Leave, Now Everybody.... I don't want to see anyone around me. Especially YOU...." He said pointing towards Jaai. "

I stopped. I drank some water. I think after a long time I spoke till such an extent.

" Ahana.... Then.. What??? "

" Hmmmm...." I hummed looking at Ansh.

" Nothing. We left the Zaveri's. Jaai is still searching for Zara and I don't think he is going to give up, ever. He truly loves her. He didn't respect Time and then Time didn't Respect him. That day when he called me saying that he lost his love, he meant that he lost the last lead to her and you misunderstood him.

But, You know what was the best part of their relationship, Zara was with him when he had nothing in life and promised to be with him forever. He promised to Love her forever. But alas he lost the person whom he loved all his life when he had everything in life. It's also one of the reason why Jaai is always giving importance to his only family left. He never is late for any family event and he is always there when I need him."

I said looking at Ansh. He was flabbergasted. Well,the last line wasn't necessary but I said it anyways.

" But Ahana why didn't you tell me this back then? "

" There wasn't any need. What's so interesting in this, you tell me. It's a sad story and thinking about it brings only pain so I didn't want to discuss it but you forced me tonight...."

I stood up from the bed and was about to leave when suddenly Ansh held my hand.

" You are going somewhere?? "

" Yes... Didn't you ask me that sometime ago?"

" But..... "

" Ya... That was Coz you though Jaai and I were lovers, right? "

Before he could say something his cell phone rang.

" It's Ma..."

He picked it up.

" Hmmmm.... Yes. She is with me. I will do it. One second. "

" Here... I have put the phone on speaker...." Ansh said pulling me closer to him but not letting go of his hold.

" Hi... Aha... I hope I am not disturbing you. It's just that after you left the restaurant, the principal of the 'Little Angels', called me. That charity event we attended few months back. "

" I remember Ma. We do a lot of donations in their name." I said.

" She wants You and Ansh to come and celebrate their 10th Anniversary. That's day after tomorrow. I know it's on a short notice but she insists. Jaai too agreed. If you too can manage. The kids were asking for you. "

" Of course.... "

" Of course...."

We both said together and looked at each other.

" Good to hear that from you. I thought you would disagree Coz you two have been busy lately. Anyways Ansh why didn't you come for the dinner? It was your anniversary by the way."

But before Ansh could give his reason, I spoke.

" Hmm... Actually Ma, Ansh planned a surprise for me in the house itself. I wasn't aware about it. So.... "

" Ohhkkkk... I am so sorry. I am disturbing you. Happy Anniversary and Enjoy kids. "

" Thanks Ma...." We said together and she hung up.

I looked at Ansh and sighed. Anyways I didn't lie, I really saw a beautiful surprise set up in our balcony. But, tonight wasn't the special one. Surprisingly, Ansh was still holding my hand. I tried to freed it but he didn't leave it.

I turned around to leave the room.

" You are going?"

" Ansh... Please. Leave my hand."

" Ahana.... Look I am sorry. I wasn't aware about this. I thought...."

" You thought that Jaai loved me. You thought that I will run away with him. Despite, how many times I told you we are only friends you didn't believe me."

" Ahana..... You can't do this."

" Ha!! I ain't doing anything. But, the reality is that YOU don't trust me. I tried telling you so many times but not once you believed me. I don't think I can ever make you trust me. I don't even know what kind of relationship we are in. I can't even define it. "

" We are married..... "

" For namesake Ansh..... So, for now I am very tired. Please let me go. I want to sleep. "

As soon as I said this he left my hand. But before I could leave the room, he left. I took my night wear and went for a shower.

A nice warm shower, but it wasn't doing any good to me. My tears were falling no matter how hard I try to control them. I can't see where were we going. I put my hand on my tummy. It had grown in size. I could feel it.

" No matter what happens, Trust Me I will always love you. You are my everything and somewhere I know that your father also loves you equally."

I felt bad when Ansh said that he will take my baby from me or would ask for a joint custody but then I know he was angry or maybe insecure.
But of all, I am sure that he loves the baby no matter what. And I am happy about that.

When I came out I saw that everything was back to as it was. All the candles and flowers had vanished and so the table and chairs. I was upset that we couldn't make it tonight but then God must have reserved the best for us.

I laid on the bed. Ansh wasn't in the room. I think he understood that I need some time alone. Although I was tired I couldn't sleep. I lay with my eyes open thinking about how eventful my year was. From the day I met Ansh till yesterday. It's been a long way though. Yet it seems like yesterday when I met him personally for the first time.

He was my very first for everything. And I don't know why I don't regret any of that.
My First Kiss was stolen by him and it was indeed special. Something that I won't forget ever and I don't even feel guilty about it. He always made me feel special but then he was the one who ruined it in the end. If only, we didn't sign that damn thing... Things must have been so different. Maybe we could have been a happy family. Something that I always wanted...

If.....

ANSH POV

GUILT..... Is What I am Going Through...
I just felt like killing myself for what I made Ahana and Jaai go through.

It wasn't that I didn't Trust Ahana... It's Just That I didn't want to Lose her. And I definitely made a huge mistake and I ain't sure if ever she could forgive me. Forgiveness was far more less for what I did. I misjudged a very pure relationship...

I don't know if I can win Ahana...

I know Ahana needs some time. It was always my mistake, from the very beginning.

Before Ahana came from the shower I had cleaned up the place. The surprise was ruined and I was responsible. Again!!

I was in the study. The laptop screen was on but I couldn't concentrate. I wasn't able to sleep too. After 4 hours of doing nothing I got up and went towards our room. My eyes were red and swollen. I couldn't even sleep.

It was around 5:30 am. The sun wasn't still up. I could only see the rays scattering from the horizon. It looked like someone was painting the sky with red yellow strokes of pastel colours. The white clouds adored it. It was spring and the birds made it look scenic. The morning is always beautiful, it's just that people forget to appreciate its beauty.

When I entered I was surprised that Ahana wasn't in the room. At once I checked the bathroom but it was empty. I was sure that I didn't hear her go out. God!! Did she really leave me alone. I went running downstairs. I checked the kitchen, garden and the guest room. She wasn't anywhere. There was sweat forming on my forehead. I came in the living room. I moved my hand through my hair. I was nervous. What if she never came back?

Phone?? My phone??

It was in the room itself. I rushed upstairs and at once dialled Ahana's number. It was ringing. I saw a light blinking below the pillow. Oh!! God... She forgot her phone here itself. I was worried like hell. I checked her wardrobe. Her clothes were untouched.

What am I doing? Why am I checking her wardrobe. She can't leave me. Can she?

" Sara!! Sara!!!" I called our maid.

" Y-yes... Sir..."

I pulled my hair back again. I was panicked.

" Where is Ahana... Tell me dammit...." I said banging my hand on the table. She jerked backwards.

" I-I.. I don't know sir. I didn't see mam since I came this morning."

" God!! Ansh... It's 6:15 in the morning. God's sake.... Let your Dad sleep. What is the commotion? Huh?? " Dad said coming out of his room.

" Sara??? What happened??" He asked. I didn't say anything.

" Actually, Ahana mam isn't home. So, sir was asking me where did she go. "

Now Dad was looking at me.

" That, YOU are supposed to know Ansh.... Anyways, did you call her?"

I showed him her cell phone.

" Hmm.... She is very responsible. She must have gone for a morning walk. Chill.... "

I know I am the only one on the entire planet who is irresponsible.

Oh! I wish she went for a morning walk.

But..... I doubt...

" Did you say something to her? "

I didn't look at him.

" Ansh..... I don't understand why you do that when you can't tolerate her absence. Serves you right by the way for making her upset...... I think she won't return today.... And she shouldn't. You have hurt her. " Dad said sitting on the sofa and reading the newspaper. I was still standing near the door. I glared at him. How can he be so calm? Doesn't he care?

" Sara... My coffee? "

" Yes... Sir... Mam did prepare it. I ll bring it right way. "

What???? How is that possible.

" Ansh.... Come here.... Your wife will come soon.... And don't you dare think that I don't care about her. I know her well. ''

It was already 7 now. The sun had completely been risen. I was still racing around the living room. Dad had finished his cup of coffee and almost the entire newspaper and I was still not in my senses. I was sleep deprived and worried.

Finally, losing my patience I grabbed my car keys. Enough now.

" Hey.... Where you going?" As soon as I heard that voice I turned around.

There she was standing.

Ahana.... I could see a couple of bags in her hand. She was in her track pants and pink t-shirt. The small and cute baby bump clearly visible.

" Morning Ahana.... Your husband was desperately in need of you that since an hour didn't didn't sit for once..... Ansh... What are you gaping at. Go help her..."

At once I jumped over the sofa and took the bags from her. They were heavy. Ahana was also breathing heavily. But still her fragrance caught hold of me. Her hair were tied in a high pony tail. She sat beside Dad and drank some water.

" Morning Dad..... " She said finally.

" So... Where did you go in the morning? Ansh was about to call the police..." She looked at me. Astonished and equally surprised. I was still standing beside her. I never imagined that I would be so damn worried.

Dad started laughing.

" I was just kidding. '' He said.

She smiled and her dimples made her look more alive. She looked fresh.

" Oh! I wasn't able to sleep properly at night. So I was awake in the early morning. I went for a morning walk. Anyways Mrs. Bhatt said that I need to walk daily. It would help me later. And then on the way back I saw hot pancakes. Suddenly I had a strong craving for it. Along with pancakes I brought some fresh fruits too. Where is Grandad "

" Wow.... That's amazing... C'mon let's have it. He is still in his room. He will be down soon. " Dad said excitedly.

" Ahana.... Why didn't you take your phone along? " I said showing her the cell.

" Oh! I am sorry... I forgot. " She said casually.

" Ahana.... Do one thing. Next time take Ansh also along with you. It would be better so else he takes the entire house on his head."

I saw Ahana laughing now. Even I smiled. For a second, I thought I lost her but then I never really had her as my.

" Or... Ahana... I won't mind accompanying you for a walk if your husband refuses to.... "

" Hey!! I never refused..... " I said promptly.

And then I was surrounded by more laughs.

***

I am waiting for Ahana in the living room. We are suppose to go at ' Little Angels' Orphanage. They are celebrating their 10th Anniversary. Ma was already on her way. I was in a grey suit. A white linen shirt, a grey blazer and a similar shade trousers. I wasn't wearing a tie or else it would look too much formal.

I saw Ahana descending the stairs. God! She looked gorgeous, would really be an understatement now. She was in a long satin off shoulder gown. It was in a hue of purple and burgundy. The small bump making her look more beautiful. She smiled and her dimples could make anyone melt.

" Ansh!!.... Can we go? I think we are already late."

" Oh... Yes...." Initially, I didn't hear what she said. I was really busy admiring her.

The car ride was silent. When we reached there, Ma and Jaai were already waiting for us. As soon as Ahana got off the car she mingled with Ma and went away. So Jaai and I were left alone. It felt awkward.

" Hi...." Is all I could say.

You could say that I was feeling a bit guilty now. I never trusted him and he was the one who was always with Ahana while I was the one who should have been with her. He always took my place.

" Hey!!" He said smiling brightly. Is he always so warm?

We walked till we reached the garden. I saw Ahana and Ma with the kids. She looked very happy. That shine in her eyes told.

" So... Ahana told you my story... Finally....." Jaai said breaking the silence.

I gave him me a surprised look. How did he know?

" Of course.... Or else you wouldn't even look at me. Saying Hi! is out of the question. " He laughed.

" Yay!! But I am sorry anyways...."

" Are you sorry for what you thought about Ahana and me or are you sorry for what I am going through now....."

I looked at him, astonished. Technically I didn't have a answer.

" Okay!!! Fine... I know you can't answer that. So I take it as Both.
But, Trust Me Ansh... You are very lucky to have her and most importantly she won't leave you ever. " He said beside me. We were standing a bit away from the crowd.

I knew I was lucky. But I don't know for how much long I would be. The previous day I thought that she left me.

" Ahana.... Is a girl in millions. Don't let her go away. She has a golden heart and most importantly she is a person who forgives and forgets......" He said a while later.

I remember Ahana said that Zara couldn't Forgive And Forget what Jaai did.

" But.... Do you think that she will forgive me? I have committed many mistakes." I said, sadly.

" Ansh... Believe Me... She was never angry with you. She always looks for the goodness in a person. And I am sure she has seen it in you. She never holds someone's hand to leave it when he needs it the most. "

" I know.... I don't deserve her right?"

" Well...Technically and Emotionally...
Yeah... And that's why you are the lucky one. But if you think she can't live alone then you are wrong. She is an independent person. She is with you only because she knows you need her more than she needs you.... "

I was looking at him in awe.

" You really know her well.... "

" Yup... Friends Forever.... " He said with a wide smile on his face.

" But... Jaai.... She really must be hating me now.... "

At once I saw his change of expression.

" Ansh..... For God's Sake.... Are you Insane? She is pregnant with your baby. Do you really think she hates you? And if she did I don't think you would have been celebrating your 1st Anniversary. I know you didn't celebrate though but I am sure you have many more to come and celebrate. "

" But...." I protested.

" Look... Man... I know things are off between you. But, Stop Confusing her. "

" I am confusing her?" Was it a rhetorical question?

" Yes... YOU are confusing her. She never fell for someone but then you are blocking her heart. And I know you are not confused. Actually you never were confused. "

I gave him a surprised look. This guy was something else. He was a surprise package.

" Don't look at me buddy.... What do you think.... Only you have the power to do a Background Check. Even I can do that. "

God... Does He knows everything?

" Ahana is my family. I can't let her marry anyone. It's a different thing that I couldn't attend it but I was the first one to know about it. Although she didn't tell me Coz I knew I would be the first one to know if she fell in love but your case was different though.

Ansh!! Do you know why Ahana and I call each other Queen and Hero? Because, Ahana already has her King and I have my Heroine.... Isn't it? It's all a matter of how one perceives it. "

I nodded. He knew that she was forced but I doubt he knew about the AGREEMENT part. If he knew I don't think I would be alive by now.

Just then his cell rang. He attended it and was about to hung up when I saw the wallpaper.

" Hey.... She is Ahana, right ? "

He smiled and quickly opened it.

" Here.... She looks different then? A bit chubby. And this lady beside is Zara. And person in the middle is me."

" Yay! I can see. You have received a lot of love from them. '' I said smiling as both the girls were side hugging him.

" Hmmm... They were my only family when Dad and Mom passed away. But then I lost my Love too. A very important person in my life. And I didn't get a chance to make up for it. Hence I don't want to lose Ahana ever. "

" Can you show me more more of those?" I asked.

" Of course... This was the latest one, 3 years ago. "

" Do you know where is she? "

" Trust me, if I knew she would be standing next to me here. My detective said that he had some information about her being in London but then he lost track. "

I was still having a look at the pictures. They looked madly in love.

" Ansh.... I didn't get a chance but you have, don't let it go. Ahana is never going to leave you so don't waste your time. My story is incomplete, but I don't want that to happen to her. Make it up."

There was a genuine pain in his eyes along with care for a friend.

" So... You have stopped looking for her?" I queried.

" Hmmm... You can't find a person who doesn't need to be found. I haven't given up on us. I never will. All I need is a chance. It's easy to fall in Love, but it's very difficult to maintain it.. And most importantly to prove it.... And no one knows that better than you.... "

" Hey!!! Jaai.... Jaai.... "
We heard Ahana calling.

" Ansh.... Actually she should be calling you but she isn't. So make sure it's your name next time. Can you see those cute dimples? Make sure you see more of them. And I am pretty sure your baby is going to inherit that from its Momma. "

" Yup..... That I am sure... "

Ahana signalled Jaai to help her in something. He signalled back that he is coming in 2 minutes.

" You not coming Ansh?? "

" Nope... An important work came up. Can you drop Ahana home? "
He looked a bit puzzled.

" Are you sure?? "

" Never been this better.... "

He nodded, but as he was about to leave I called him.

" Jaai..."

" Yes....." He said turning towards me.

At once I hugged him tightly.

" You are a nice guy. And I am sure Ahana is very lucky to have you as a friend...... And I hope I did find one in you too. "

" Definitely..."

_____________________________

AHANA'S Outfit for the Charity Function.

_____________________________

HI... GUYS...

Another Long Chapter... True Friends are difficult to Find... But if you find them don't let them go.. 😉

Hope you liked the chapter.

Next Update 🔜

Highest Rank

#131
( As On 9th November 2017)

#116
( As On 11th November 2017)

#114
( As On 12th November 2017)

Thanks a lot... 😉 😀
I Owe This TO YOU ... 🤗☺️

This Chapter Is Dedicated to All My Readers....
Thanks 😉

Keep Reading and Supporting...
It means a lot to me

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.3K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
380K 18.3K 27
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
500K 21.4K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
38.4K 3.2K 38
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...