Story Of My Life. (Niall Hora...

By ArlissBree

"I can't love you!" I shouted, he turned and looked back at me. "And why is that? Give me one good reason." H... More

Story Of My Life. (Niall Horan Love Story)
Audrey Noel Bree.
1. Tears.
2. The Boys.
3. Fear.
4. Not Good Enough.
5. Dream World.
6. Frayed Nerves.
7. Memories.
8. What?
9. Scars.
10. Best Friends.
11. What Makes You Beautiful.
Catori Williams.
12. Something There.
23. Past, Nightmares, And Terror.
14. Nothing Is As It Seems.
15. Repercussions.
16. We Come Top An Understanding.
17. Concert Time.
18. Simon.
19. It's Settled Then.
20. Comfort Zones.
21. Confused.
22. Breakfast.
23. Surprise.
24. Woah!
25. Past Enemies.
26. She's Here!
27. Tag.
28. Much Better The Second Time.
29. Hurt.
30. Hospital.
31. It's A No From Me.
32. Six Flags.
34. Taken.
35. Silence.
36. Please. No!
37. News. Good? Bad? Unknown.
38. Damaged.
39. Broken Freak.
40. A New Beginning.
41. The Interview.
42. Harsh Words.
43. Face-Time.
44. Like A Rose, It Shouldn't Be Touched.
45. Without Hazz.
46. Bandana.
47. New Arrival.
Aravis Mari Keeler.
48. Fight.
49. Growing Closer.
50. Secret Fears.
51. We Must Be. Modest!
52. Day Off.
53. Just Me And Lou.
54. Say Something.
55. It Just Happens.
56. I'll Be There For You.
57. Before Preform Jitters.
58. Texting.
59. Straight Off The Plane.
60. Swimming.
61. Scared Of The Dark.
62. Red Carpet.
63. Past Blast.
64. Choosing Her Surprise.
65. Slap To The Face.
66. Secrets Start Somewhere.
67. Twist.
68. Strange Morning.
69. Stalling For Something.
70. Surprise!
71. Nighttime.
72. The Calm Before The Storm.
73. What?!
74. He Asked For It.
75. Temper.
76.Talking Things Out.
77. Heather.
78. Old Friends.
79. Foggy.
80. Touch And Go.
81. A Change.
82. Getting Better.
83. True Feelings.
84. Confused.
85. Saved?
86. Virginia.
87. Mended.
88. Relationships.
89. Missing.
90. They Where Here!
91. But I Thought...
92. Whoa!
93. Getting Ready.
94. Fun And Games.
95. Questions.
96. Promise.
96. Promise.
97. Missin' You!
98. Bad Mood.
99. Together At last.
100. Promise.
101. She's Gone.
The End.
The End.

33. Did You Miss Me?

5.3K 135 26
By ArlissBree

“Remember the rules guys, if you need something we all have our cell phones turned on and up. Now let's have some fun!” Zayn was saying when we approached the group. Cat gave us our tickets and we split up onto two groups, me, Niall, Sandy, Josh and Harry in one group. Liam, Cat, Louis, Dan, Zayn and Jon in the other. I waited for the others to finnish making sure we had everyone's numbers and sat down on a bench letting the warm February sun soak my skin. 

I looked around watching people as they walked by. I noticed after a while a couple kept staring at me, or the others, I couldn’t tell, but what I did know is that the man was thickly built and had a ball cap over his brown hair and glasses over his eyes. The woman was thin with brown hair that fell to her shoulders. Her skin was dark as if she spent a lot of time tanning. I didn’t know why, but I felt threatened. I stood and walked back to the others, standing close to Niall and Liam, keeping an eye on the strange couple. 

“Audrey!” Paul said almost shouting my name, I tore my eyes off the strange couple with a jerk.

“What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.” I said training my attention on him, Paul shook his head at me and continued speaking.

“If you break off from your groups, or switch groups call me and tell me. Yes, good? Now go and have fun!” We ran of with a little shout, each group going in a different direction. 

“Let's go on that!” Josh shouted, pointing to a huge twisty roller coaster. I gulped as I watched the cars fly by, the people inside screaming loudly. 

“Any one want to stay back?” Sandy asked, no one said anything so I decided to try it out. 

“You ready for this?” Niall asked me as we lined up, I smiled a nervous smile.

“Dunno, I’ve never ridden a roller coaster before.” I said, 

“I thought you said you came here once with your Mum and Dad?” Niall said, a bit confused.

“I did, but I was to short to ride any of the big rides.” I said, with an embarrassed smile, Niall just laughed. We waited, the line slowly inching forwards as each car of screaming people zoomed by. I was shaking with fear and excitement as I climbed into the seat, Niall climbing in beside me, pulling the huge bulky harnesses into place.

“Are you excited?” Niall asked as we took off, slowly climbing the huge upwards climb. I whimpered as I looked down, the whole of California spreading out below me.

“A little,” I answered, Niall leaned forwards against his harness trying to get a better look, I gasped.

“Niall, don’t do that!” I shouted, Niall gave me a look like 'I’ll be fine'. The train of cars came to the top of the drop, the hazy clouds looking two feet away. 

“This is actually pretty up here.” I said, but before the words where fully out of my mouth the train flew down the track at break neck speed. My stomach dropped and a scream flew from my lungs as we zoomed closer to the ground, Niall had his arms up in the air, laughing as the wind whipped his hair and clothes. I shut my eyes tight, just as we where about to hit the ground, but I felt my stomach drop again as we shot up, the sound of rails clattering and Niall, Sandy, and Harry laughing and screaming filled my ears. I opened my eyes and the world spun before me as we rounded a corner. Adrenaline pumped through me, the feeling of my hair and the wind whipping around my face and the sudden drops of my stomach became... fun. I enjoyed it. Niall looked over at me, a huge smile on his face, I smiled back, thrusting my hands in the air. We screamed together, Niall laughing and both of us pushing our hands higher in the air. The ride soon ended and we arrived back at the beginning, the harnesses snapping up with a hiss. 

“That was epic! Let's do another.” Josh shouted,

“I need a break,” Harry gasped, his face looking a tiny bit pale. We chuckled at him, but started walking slowly to a bench where we sat down. Sandy and Josh sprung up a conversation while Harry sat with his head in his hands. I shook my head at him, a smile on my face.

“You’d think with living with Lou all of the time Hazz would have a stronger stomach.” I said, Niall laughed at my joke about Louis lack of ability to keep thing neat.

“True.” 

“Guys you can go on the next one if you like, I’m not feeling so good.” Harry said a few seconds later. 

 “You sure Hazz?” Sandy asked, Harry nodded, 

“Yeah, I'm probably going to keep two feet on the ground from now on.” He said, we all got up and made our way to The Eagle.

“Hey look, It's Liam and the others.” Josh pointed out, 

“Jon, Louis, Guys! Over here.” Niall shouted, Louis looked up and back at us, we waved and they all came running up.

“How many have you guys ridden yet? We just got off of that one, it was sick!” Liam said his face pink and his eyes wide, pointing to The Eagle.

“Just one, we where going to that one next but Hazz is feeling a bit sick so he staying here while we ride.” Sandy said, 

“Ohh, The Eagle is sick, so fun! Jon was screaming the whole time, 'Save me, save me. I'm gonna die, ahhhh'. Zayn said, mimicking Jon in a high girly voice. Jon frowned at him,

“I did not!” He said, trying not to smile,

“Right, do you want to meet at 12:00 for lunch?”  Liam asked, 

“Good idea, we should all meet at the big oak tree next to that hot dog stand.” Dan said, Liam nodded.

“Sounds like a plan. Meet ya there.” With that they left and we made out way to The Eagle.

“So how was it?” Niall asked me as we waited in line, a huge smile on his face and his cheeks still pink with excitement. 

“What?” I asked confused, Niall rolled his eyes.

“The roller coaster, did you like it?” I laughed

“Oh that. It was so much fun, definitely an experience I won’t forget.” Niall laughed and I began running my fingers through my wild hair. “I probably should have put my hair up before we went on.” I said frowning at my reflection in the shiny side of the building we where next to. Niall smirked at me.

“Just looks like a good case of sex hair,” He chuckled, I smacked him on the arm, a smile playing around my lips.

“How would you know what sex hair looks like?” I teased, Niall frowned, pursing his lips, his eyes trained up ahead. He didn't answer but looked down at me, a grin coming to his face. I narrowed my eyes teasingly at him making him laugh. I pulled my hair around and began to braid it, when I reached the end I pulled the rubber band off my wrist, but me being me I dropped it. I bent down to retrieve it but the person behind me already had it held out to me.

“Here you are dear,” The lady said, her voice had a slight Texan accent. I looked up and I gasped, it was the same man and lady that was watching me at the gate.

“Th-thank you.” I stuttered taking the band and attaching it to the end of my braid. The woman smiled, her white teeth a big contrast with her brown skin. 

“Your welcome dear.” I turned a little and saw that the others where getting into the seats. 

“Sorry, I gotta go.” I said, turning to go, I felt the lady grab my arm and pull me back.

“Why don’t you wait with us, Deary?” She asked her voice growing hard on the last word. I tried to pull away but her grip tightened, 

“Niall!” I shouted, The lady smirked at me, 

“No one's going to do anything, slut.” Her voice turning into one I knew. I gasped,

“Sherry?” I gasped, She smiled,

“Did ya miss me?”

So A big piece of drama is about to hit the floor! Will I tell you? Yes! But through updates! Muahaha! <3 
Comment your ideas if you want or your predictions! 
Heart, Share, Fave! Love you -Arliss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 27 14
He left me, I cried for him everyday hoping this was all a joke and he'd come back, but no he left. I trained hard making sure that my bow and arrow...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
14.7K 209 28
"What do you want baby?" He asked me, tearing the dress off of my body. "You" I moaned out, pulling at the hairs on the nape of his neck. "Why do you...
806K 15.5K 38
I look into the blue eyes of my best friend and it feels like staring down a stranger. They are familiar and foreign all in the same moment, glossy a...