Roses are Black| An Inazuma E...

By Modmag

???: One broken promise can cause problems...Because Betrayal leads to Revenge . More

Author Note
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Here Come Black Rose Eleven !!
Chapter 3: Black Rose Eleven Captain !
Chapter 4: Breaking News
Chapter 5: Day of the Match and Secret Out .
Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2
Part 7: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 3
Chapter 8: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 4
Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5
Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .
Rosalie Profile
Chapter 11: Ignorance is the Best Solution
Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1
Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2
BULLIES
Chapter 14: Replacing Members !!
Chapter 15: Replacing the Memebers Part 2
Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3
Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE
Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win
Chapter 19: Welcome Back Party
Chapter 20: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 1
Chapter 21: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 2
Chapter 22: Meeting old friends and Sleepover
Chapter 23: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 24: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 1
Chapter 25: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 2
Chapter 26: Truth or Dare
Chapter 27: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 1
Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2
Chapter 30: Beach Time !!
Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!
Chapter 32: Surprise !!
Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1
Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2
Chapter 35: We Got It !!
Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!
Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )
Author's Note
Halloween Special
Happy Birthday Rand-chan
Chapter 38: Trouble with Olympiacos
Christmas Special

Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not

286 7 6
By Modmag

~ Next Day and Fei POV ~

It's morning and everyone is gone to do something , since I'm here Angel ask me to look after Rosalie since she was sleeping late last night . I didn't mind at all , it was the best time to say sorry to Rosalie for ignoring her 2 years ago . So I decided to go to her room and apologize her , but I heard her talking to someone . I open the door to see Rosalie with so many stuff animals and she was holding a rabbit stuff animals that looks so familiar .

Rosalie: there , now your all better . Whoever threw you in the dustbin 2 years ago it's an idiot , your just an adorable plush .
Fei: I never knew you like stuffed animals
Rosalie: * blushes and stutter * W-what are y-you doing here ?
Fei: Angel ask me to look after you since you were asleep
Rosalie: so where is everyone ?
Fei: the team is gone back home , while the managers are gone to buy groceries and your friends are gone to Coach Jessica for any information of Blue Tigers .
Rosalie: phew !! I thought they were here , don't tell anyone about these guys . Okay ?
Fei: yes , but where did you found this stuffed bunny
Rosalie: oh before Amanda came after soccer practice I saw this cute bunny in the dustbin it was covered by dirt , so I decided to take it home and I fixed him ever since than this guy have been with me till now . But now that I have a proper look at it , it look like you Fei .

When I looked at the stuffed bunny , I then realize it was my old stuffed bunny that I threw 2 years ago .

Rosalie: by the look on your face , it must belong to you .
Fei: * looked away * how are sure are you , that this stuffed bunny is mine
Rosalie:*sigh * because you looked away , the stuffed bunny looks like your avatar and it have the same hairstyle like yours .
Fei: * sigh * fine , it's mine . Your happy ?
Rosalie: yes and no .
Fei: huh ?
Rosalie: why did you throw it away , you could at least give it to someone and not abandoned it .
Fei: my father give me this gift before he abandoned me , so I kept it . But after some time , I decided to throw it away . It just give me nightmares of why he abandoned his own child .
Rosalie: but didn't you forgive your father ?
Fei: I did , forgive my dad and I understand that he was trying to protect me .
Rosalie: * grab a tissue * here
Fei: thanks * blow his nose with the tissue *
Rosalie: so...do you want your stuffed bunny back ?
Fei: * smile * no , you can keep it
Rosalie: * smile * thank you so much

What came unexpectedly was Rosalie kiss my right cheek and hugging me . I was blushing so hard , but I look away from Rosalie . Rosalie was smiling while looking at her stuffed bunny , I was smiling because she's  happy .

~ Knock , knock ~

Rosalie: who is it ?
Angel: is me and Elena .
Rosalie: okay , you girls can come in

I saw Elena and Angel coming in Rosalie's room , Angel looked at me and she smiled .

Angel: thanks for looking after Rosalie for us Fei .
Fei: your welcome , see you later Rosalie
Rosalie: bye Fei

I walked out of Rosalie's room and closed the door . I look back , smiled and walk away .

~ Rosalie POV ~

Rosalie: okay , I know you girls ask Fei on purpose to look after me . Because we both know that I can look after myself .
Angel: caught guilty
Elena: * giggling * so did he give it to you
Rosalie: yes * smile *
Angel and Elena: * smile *
Elena: oh , I almost forgot . The girls thought we could go to the mall and hang out
Rosalie: those witches are not coming , right ?
Angel: Nope
Rosalie: okay , I'll go unless I'm not gonna be your new dress up doll .
Angel and Elena: okay , we won't do it
Rosalie: okay, lets go

Angel, Elena and I went out of my bedroom , we walked towards the door and we saw the girls excluding Dawn and Giselle. We all went to the mall and shop there , I only bought a few clothes while my friends were still shopping .  We all agreed to meet at the smoothie store near the food court , I waited in the Smoothie store . I waited for fifteen minutes , but the girls didn't come . Than I heard someone calling me , I thought it was the girls but it turned out to be Jimmy Kyrk . He sat down next to me and I just gave him a small smile .

Jimmy: hey Rosalie , why are you here ?
Rosalie: went shopping with the girls , I finished quickly before them actually.
Jimmy: I see...* stand up * do you want a smoothie
Rosalie: I don't know...
Jimmy: just think of it as a sorry gift
Rosalie: okay

Jimmy went to go and to buys us a smoothie , I waited for a bit until I saw someone handing me a strawberry smoothie. I look up to see Jimmy giving me a strawberry smoothie .

Rosalie: thanks , how do you know I like strawberries ?
Jimmy: well...you use to bring strawberries for lunch or you sometimes smell like strawberries * blushes * I...didn't smell you like a pervert or anything , it's that every time you pass me . I always smell strawberries , so that why I order a strawberry smoothie .
Rosalie: thank you * smile *

Jimmy: huh ?!?
Rosalie: I know your trying to apologize to me and I appreciate it * smile *
Jimmy: thank you

Unexpectedly Jimmy hold my hand tight , people were passing us and were commenting at us that we look like a couple . It was so embarrassing , I finished my strawberry smoothie than we talked for a while and then I heard Elena calling me .

Jimmy: I see...you have to go
Rosalie: yeah
Jimmy: let's hang out sometime, okay?
Rosalie: sure

I stand up and walked towards my friends but before I left , I wave to Jimmy and he wave back . The girls have were bombing me with questions about my date , but I told them that it wasn't a date . But they didn't believe me at all , so I just sigh .

I like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to ishadas for giving a cute moment for Fei , THANK YOU SO MUCH to ishadas .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 511 50
what happens when one text turns into a friendship. Or will the friendship be ruined by one little secret from the past found out
175K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
7.3K 240 45
They say chances are like lightning, it never strikes the same spot twice, so once you had that chance, grab it, because it may never come again. bu...
3.9K 159 62
There were promises made and promises broken and it has everyone messed up. C O M P L E T E