Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3

~ Jordan POV ~

Rosalie: break is over , Xavier come here for a sec
Xavier: uh...sure

I saw Xavier running towards Rosalie, she grab Xavier hand and they ran to back to the training facility . What going on between Rosalie and Xavier are they dating , I'm being wondering about it since yesterday since Rosalie and Xavier were alone .

~ Flashback ~

Rosalie walk up to Xavier and give him a kiss on the cheek , she turned around and walked away leaving him blushing hard .

~ Flashback Over ~

But what is this feeling I have , is it because Rosalie gonna replace us or is it because Rosalie spent a bit of time with Xavier .

Isabella: Jordan , C'mon you gotta practice !!
Jordan: sorry Isabella

~ Xavier POV ~

Rosalie have called me , we walked inside the training facility . We were inside my room and she closed the door , I waited until I heard her sigh .

Rosalie: okay Xavier can you keep a secret ?
Xavier: yeah...
Rosalie: I want to tell you that the replacement thing is actually a lie
Xavier: WHAT !?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT WAS A LIE , BUT WHY DID YOU DO IT ?
Rosalie: yes , it's a lie and I did that for the team own good . Think about it you and the team will prove to me that I was wrong and they deserve to be Japan Representatives .
Xavier: and why are you telling me this ?
Rosalie: because your the other person who I can trust , Mark won't keep this secret he'll just tell everyone and they won't take practice seriously .
Xavier: * chuckle *
Rosalie: what so funny ?
Xavier: your really open up to me the most * smile *

Xavier: * chuckle * Rosalie: what so funny ? Xavier: your really open up to me the most * smile *

Rosalie: * slightly blush and scoff * me opening up to you , yeah right

Rosalie: * slightly blush and scoff * me opening up to you , yeah right . You must be day dreaming Xavier
Xavier: whatever you say Rosalie
Rosalie: speaking of training , I have notice you still lack with endurance .
Xavier: * stiff and nervous laugh * I thought you never notice
Rosalie: right now , I want to see you running 5 laps and increase your speed on each lap .
Xavier: * sigh * okay
Rosalie: * small smile * lets go , before anyone notice we took long .