Rosalie Profile

Character Profile

JP Name: Endou Rozarī

Dub Name: Rosalie Evans

Nickname: Rosa , Rose , Miss Emotionless , Second Commander and Lady Rose

Gender: Female

Position: FW ( Forward )
MF ( Midfielder )

Number: 11 ( FW )
12 ( FW/MF)
10 ( FW in Black Rose Eleven )

Element: All the elements

Team: Raimon ( vice-captain )
   Inazuma Japan ( vice-captain )
Inazuma Best Eleven ( vice-captain )
Black Rose Eleven ( formerly/captain )

Debut: Day of the Match and Secret Out .

Endou Rozarī known as Rosalie Evans is the main protagonist of Roses are Black|An Inazuma Eleven/Go . She was a former forward of Inazuma Best Eleven and later the Captain of Black Rose Eleven . Rosalie is very friendly to her twin brother , her friends and teammates although her life was ruined just by a little lie making her distant towards others ( expect for Black Rose Eleven ) .

Profile

• The beautiful exotic red rose that is ruined by a awful black rose .

• The formerly Vice Captain of Inazuma Best Eleven , who was treated badly due to a false lies .

• The Captain of Black Rose Eleven who shows no mercy to her opponents .

Appearance

Rosalie has long brown hair that is tied into a messy ponytail , she has a pair of bright brown eyes . She has a fair skin , in the story Rosalie is usual seen wearing either a dress or a cute top with a skirts since Angel and Elena always switch her clothes .

Personality

Before Rosalie left Inazuma Town , she was a cheerful , sometimes childish and serious in life . She also have great intelligence when it comes to school and soccer making her Second Commander . She have great admiration to her Grandfather ( David Evans ) , Axel Blaze , Tezcat and Victor Blade .
But right after everyone went to Raimon High School her personality changed to a serious manner sometimes , but always go to her cheerful self to encourage her teammates and friends . When Rosalie left and came back to Inazuma Town she become emotionless , her brown eyes will only be dullness . Her attitude and personality changed to a Stoic since the hard training of Black Rose Eleven making her less cheerful and more serious . But her attitude sometimes slip up when she is with Angel Diamond , Elena Ross , Black Rose Eleven members and Nelly Raimon . Although she hiding her true feelings away from the people who betray her , afraid to feel the loneliness and hatred they have thrown 2 years ago .

Plot

Can't tell you yet , until the book is finished .

Hissatsu Technique

• [ DF ] Mysterious Charm
• [ DF ] Sakura Blizzard
• [ DF ] Thorn Wall
• [ DF ] Wild Jungle

• [ SH ] Stargazer
• [ SH ] Black Rose Storm
• [ SH ] Death Break
• [ SH ] Forest Smasher

• [ SH ] Legend Kings
• [ SH ] Empress Penguin No.2
• [ SH ] Sakura Fall
• [ SH ] Fire Phoenix Blaze

• [ SH ] Floral Spikes
• [ SH ] The Galaxy
• [ OF ] Echo Ball
• [ OF ] Silk Road