Ayano x Male Rivals

By missaehl

Ayano x Male Rivals. Genderbent rivals!~ (And a few other genderbent characters and ships) The rivals are fem... More

Chapter 1 - A Fateful Encounter
Chapter 3 - The Killing Plan Begins
Chapter 4 - Wednesday
Chapter 5 - Cleaning up
Chapter 6 - Somebody new

Chapter 2 - Meeting the Main Characters

6.8K 116 88
By missaehl

A small while later, I arrive at school. Late, of course. I feel myself naturally skipping over to my locker, but don't bother to correct myself. After all, I was far too busy thinking about him.

...I don't think I can stop. This feeling is... addictive. I couldn't stop thinking about how his fluttery eyelashes cast shadows over his face, nor could I forget how understanding and kind he was when we talked on our way up to school... even if I had completely zoned out. And! And! His soft hands when they brushed against my leg, when he was putting some too-small plasters on the scrapes... Ahh, I truly-

Oh. At some point, I had unlocked my locker and my indoor shoes were on my feet. Ding.  A notification? Oh, a message. In one swift motion I closed the locker and pulled up the message. Mother? "...Info-chan." Who?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Hello. I am Info-chan. You're a new transfer right? Then let me tell you a bit about myself, or rather, my legend. I know everything about this school. I know everything that's happening in this school. When its happening. What's happening. Who's involved. Who will benefit and who will suffer. Every sensei here is under my thumb. Even the principal can't defy me. "

"Is this a threat?"

"Quite the opposite. You like Taro Yamada, correct? Or more accurately... you love and would do anything for him, right? "

Taro Yamada? Is that the name of my beloved? Yes, I love him... but... how does she know that?

"Ah. I see that look. You're confused. Let me explain. That pole on the walkway beside the bend? There's a camera hidden just below the poster. "

"That's not creepy, or anything."

"Please. You don't care.
This is his profile. I saw that look in your eyes when he helped you up. That look that told me you need help. I have eyes everywhere, and I offer all kinds of services. Message me if you ever need help, and we can sort out the cost. You'll need my help soon anyway... 
"

I tap on the link of his profile and... my eyes are treated to a feast. He loves reading? Oh, those books... I heard that series was good. And...

...Who is this?
Ding.

"I see you've found it. That's Osana Najimi and her cousin. Everyone calls her cousin Rival-chan. Unbeknownst to them, they like the same guy. And that same guy, they plan to confess to under the sakura tree out back. See, they both believe in the cherry blossom tree myth. "

I've done my research. That's that weird myth that if you confess under the cherry blossom tree on the hill behind the school, that person will accept and you'll be together forever, or something. What a stupid sentiment. Still, though...

"That guy is Taro Yamada, your senpai. "

"Why are you telling me this? Are you taunting me or something?"

"Hm? No, never. Didn't you say you'd do anything for him though? "

"I didn't."

"Oops. But you would, right? "

"...Yeah. What's it to you?"

"Then kill those girls. "

"What the hell?"

"You just met the love of your life and now you're letting him slip away, just this Friday, no less. "

"I'm not psychotic. I'll just confess before they do."

"Hm? Do you really think he'd chose a girl he just met over his childhood friend? He doesn't like Rival-chan like that, but Osana... well it could go either way. And besides... I watched your 'conversation', if you could even call it that.
You could hardly look at him. You were fidgeting the entire time... and need I mention how you always kept a meter distance between you? 
"

"..."

"Well... just go to the rooftop at lunch, at least. You won't regret it. "

"...Fine. Now, I'd love to keep learning about how much creeping you've been doing, but I have to get to class. Bye, Info."

"Don't call me that. But... I'll delay class for another hour. I have something to do... And besides, you haven't even met the guys yet."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The guys...? I go to shoot her a message asking who's shes talking about, but the chat box doesn't work no matter how much I tap on it, and the messages that were there had vanished. ...That wasn't a feature on the app last time I checked. Well, if she's somehow gained access to the cameras not just in school but in the area, maybe she's a hacker? I'll ask at lunch. Meeting up on the rooftop... well, I'm intrigued.

An announcement plays over the announcement system, telling us class is delayed for an hour. Huh. I wonder how Info did that? Even so, I don't exactly see the point.
Well... since I have time, I guess I should try memorizing the layout of the school. Club rooms are that side... well, I don't plan to join a club, but if Senpai joins one... Oh! Speaking of senpai... he's leaning on the fountain over there reading! His profile showed he liked reading... oh, he keeps blushing every now and then! He looks so cute...

...Right! Stay on track. Okay, first I'll look for the classrooms that are on my schedule.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I spend some time walking around, but after just a few minutes realize I am completely and utterly lost. This corridor is deserted, too, so I don't have anyone to ask... And then I hear a sliding door open down the hall from the way I came. Whoever opened the door let out a low, slow chuckle. I could practically hear their smirk, had the sound of footsteps not interrupted. I stopped in the spot, schedule still in hand. I didn't need to look to identify what shoe the person was wearing. Small, yet loud heel. Likely a male dressy boot. "Hm? A transfer student...? Haha." A low, rich male voice, confirming my suspicions. He laughed, a slow long laugh. "I can tell you're new. I know all the ladies in this building, especially from the back." ...Gross.

How can girls fall for lines like that? I don't think my immunity to them comes from my lack of feeling... anyone with half a braincell'd be just as disgusted. Suddenly, the man darts into my vision from behind, taking my chin in his hand, the touch still surprisingly soft considering I was grabbed. Seems like this guy has an eerie amount of practice. He pulls my chin up for forced eye contact, which I respond to by throwing them back like I wanted them to stay that way.
  "...Wow. You sure are a cute thing." ...I feel like I just got licked by his eyes. Ew.
His gaze roams across me and I tense, then almost  freeze in disgust. Almost. I raise a hand to slap him across the face, but he holds my wrist, and then the other, guiding my hands above my head and pinning them by the wrists to the wall.

He leans in to whisper (at what I estimate is an attempt to sound seductive-)
  "Haha, why don't I take you on for some after hour classes. A transfer... you're quite a rare breed... it means we've missed so much of the year together. Just a couple extra study sessions and I'll have you all  brought up to speed..." I can't believe you get transfers at all if you can get harassed in hallways on your first day! Or any day, for that matter!
  "You're a feisty one, huh? Bad girl, trying to hit her teacher." He pulls his head away from my ear to look in my eyes. I... might get wrinkles with how much I'm contorting my face right now. If he were to die right before my eyes... No, that's... Info really got into my head, huh.

Oh right, you're supposed to struggle in situations like this, right?
Okay. I wriggle and push him until he grips my wrists with a rougher hand, a tighter grip. I made this much worse for myself... He grabs my arms and pins them above my head and stops just before putting his lips to my neck. Slightly breathless from the struggling and restraining.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

Was I supposed to enjoy the feeling of warm breath on my skin?
What was he trying to achieve? I simply felt ...uncomfortable?
  "Ahhh!" I abruptly let out a scream- due to Perv-sensei here- licking my ear! How... dare he! Seriously! That should have been Senpai- well i f I k i l l h i m n o w . . . No.
If anyone I need to take down Rival-chan first. I... don't care about myself. Besides! I have many more firsts for Senpai to take... But then, Perv-sensei puts his hand on my waist. At some point I'd shut my eyes tightly- but for some reason he scrapes from my side to my stomach and then-

 ♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

<CRASH>

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

As soon as it started it stopped, and I was thankful. I opened my eyes quickly and turned to see a sporty looking blonde atop of Perv-sensei, looking rather frazzled. Perv-sensei was clutching his back in supposed pain. I spared him a blank glance, before turning to the boy. Had he... saved me...? I- I should thank him! I reached my hand out to him and he dropped his palm onto mine, too tired to properly grip onto me. He smiles, despite the pain he must be in from straight tackling a dude a head taller than him. I pull him to his feet for obviously reason, but am puzzled at myself for pulling him into a hug.

"Th-thank you... are you okay?" I whisper into his ear. My voice cracked and I began to feel water in my eyes. For some reason, my vision was blurred. "Huh..." I said into his shoulder. Sad... saddness, right? I'll consult my emotion book later. Perv-sensei gets up, slowly. He sees this of course and spins me around.

"Run...! Uh-uhm... Miss! Miss run!" holding his arm he shouts at me and begins to shout. "Mido Rana. I'll mess you up for doing that to someone, and especially a freshman." I run. Of course I run. I felt oddly scared and g....guilty? for running. Soon enough, crying and running through the halls I bump into someone. Its the school nurse!

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

's assistant. A bright metal nametag is attached to his nurse uniform. "Mujo... Kina." As I stared into the boys pink eyes he holds out his hand. Without realising it I hesitantly look at it before putting my hand on his and he pulls me up. He looks me up and down, making me feel a little uncomfortable but when he gets to my knees he rushes me into the nurses office.

"Y-your knee! It looks pretty badly swollen... and its covered in blood! What happened?" Mujo Kina asks panicking slightly. "Oh... don't worry. It doesn't really hurt." I say trying to comfort him. "Y-you'll get an infection at this rate!" he says rushing around pulling medical things out of shelves. "What happened was I was late, so I started running and I ran into someone. I fell and scraped my knees." I say without a smile or glare.

Mujo runs over to me and hugs me randomly. "Huh?" I say out loud. "Please, be careful. I don't want to see someone hurt!" Maybe I should leave the part out about almost being forced to be kissed by Perv-sensei. He pulls out of the hug. "You're a new student right?" he asks. I nod in response. "Then you're my precious kohai." He smiles, his hand holding mine looking into my eyes. That means... he's a student too? "You're a student?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm using this as work experience. I get paid for doing this too, so its not too bad. I'm majoring in medical studies, but that was pretty obvious, right?" he smiles, still looking me in the eyes.

Kina patches me up and then I leave. My stomach growls as I leave. "There was a cooking club, right? I don't have much time I'll ask someone. There's one person that stood out. It was like playing a sarcastic game of "find the main character" with one person with rainbow hair and the rest with brown. There was a boy there. I... recognised him. I despised him. I wanted to see if he knew who I was so I went up to the boy with bright hair, the one with a small piece of hair in a scrunchy. "Do you possibly know where the cooking club is?" I ask politely, giving a kind smile but behind that I could barely control my huge grin.

"Yes, its over to the left past the corner at the very end of the hall- wait... do I...?" He says. "Hm? Do you what?" I ask eyes open wide as expressive as an anime character. "Hmm, never mind. Over there, turn left and at the end of the hall before you turn left or right the cooking club is there. He points. "Ahh, alright thankkkk youuuu!~"  I smile and I turn to leave. The smile and act vanish and I walk over to the cooking club. 

 ♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

"Hellllo? I call knocking and opening the door. A guy with a mint apron was frosting a cake. I could make out the words made with chocolate. "We...lco...me bac.....k...!" with tons of designs beside it. "Hmm? Oh hello! My name is Amao Odayaka. I'm the club leader of the cooking club!" Amao smiles. Right, so. Recap. The first guy I met was Perv-sensei. His unique trait is 'I will rape you here and now in front of everybody.' Then I met a sporty blonde guy. He looked pretty muscular so he was probably in the sports club, or does a sport. His unique thing is he saved me, a person he doesn't know. I bet you he's naive and gullible. Then I ran and met Muju Kina, he's unique thing was he's the first guy I knew the name of. After that I met... "him." His unique trait is being an asshole. Then I met Odayaka and he was the first person to introduce himself. What a weird day. Were these the guys Info was talking about? I met them in a row, if so. That has to be her doing. This isn't some bullshit coincidence.

"Mmm, yeah. I- uh... dr...dropped my breakfast? Where could I get breakfast?" I ask. "You... dropped your breakfast?" Odayaka didn't seem convinced. "Well, I kinda tripped and fell." I show my bandaged legs off to him and he nods. "Are you okay? Well, there's nowhere but I could give you some toast?" he smiles. "Yeah, that'd be good. I'm fine, it didn't hurt much." It didn't hurt at all but I'm sick of questions. "I'll put it on now. You could wait here if you wanted!" He seemed sickeningly sweet. So sweet it was like a candy that left a bitter taste after eating too much candy. "Yeah, okay." I nod and sit down on a stool he pulled out for me.

"What's the cake for?" Obviously its for the new school year. "Its because we're going back into school!" Yuck. This guy was sucking up to the teachers REAAAAAL good. "Oh, it looks super tasty!" I smile. Hmm? Why did I smile when he wasn't even looking? No, no. Its fine, its because I'm practicing normality. "Hm? You can taste my first one if you want, there's one for my club members too!" Gods sake. If this was some fanfic on freaking Nattpad his sentences would all end in an exclamation mark. After a few minutes of pointless chitchat the toast is done. He spreads butter on the toast and gives it to me.

"You said you wanted butter only on it earlier, right?" He smiles. Huh? He remembered...? Midori and my other fake friends never remembered things like that. I guess he's a good listener, or has a good memory...? "Hah... you remembered. Thank you." he hands the plate to me and I eat it in a few minutes. Ding. Info? "Thank you, bye Odayaka!" I wave. "This is taking longer than I expected. Class is delayed for another half an hour. You have 40 minutes to meet the rest of the guys." There's more!? I've met... Perv-sensei if he is one, sporty guy, Muju Kina, "him" and Amao Odayaka. If they're all the guys Info refers to, that's 5! "There are 5 more. And please don't call me Info." What? "Okay, even if you have tons of information you can't read thoughts, especially from security cameras." I reply. "You mumble a few words whenever you think." Info replies. I'M DONE.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

I leave, slightly dissatisfied. I go to turn around the corner and this eccentric purple haired guy stops me. "Excuse me, my beautiful Juliet. Would you like to join my club and share the stage with me?" He swishes his cape around and I can only roll my eyes. "I'm sorry... haha... ha. ha... what?" I give a purposely awkward laugh and stare him straight in the eyes. "W-well. You're acting today was just so good! I'm a real fan, darling. Of course, you're not better than me but you're still pretty good. I saw when you ran into Taro Yamada and I watched you act with Mido Rana. And I saw how Asu Rito was jealous and wanted to act with you too. You are a cute little thing I guess." he continues. "So bluntly put you were stalking me?" I ask. "Of course not! I just happened to be there. Where you bumped into Taro there was another road. I was walking on that path. And where Mido Rana was acting a love scene with you I was walking that way."

I let out a heavy sigh. "Okay, and what else did you see?" I saw you walk into the nurse's assistant and you went into the nurse's office. I was talking with Mai and the sisters and you came out of the nurses office after a while. That's true dedication for acting though, princess. You fell realistically. And then you went out and walked over to Osano Naijimi! Yes darling. I saw all that. Then I ended my conversation with Mai and the sisters and I happened to finally be able to talk to you! You could be a good actor, princess." He finishes. Does... he have no pride or guilt at all? and he knows Osano? This guy slightly freaks me out. "I have to declin-" He grabs my arm and pulls me over to his club room. "Nonsense darling, don't be modest. And I know you think I'm out of your league but it is absolutely fine, I scouted you myself Juliet!" He obviously wasn't listening with the bullshit he was spouting. Oh here we go...

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"Here is your script dear." he hands me a thick book like paper. It was stapled together and heavier than my bag with a few books in it. What was a script again... oh right! When mother watched shows on tv with father and the doors were locked and he wasn't tied up, I asked if that was how people talked. She said no, that it was a script. You act like a person or change your personality to the script with "acting." How weird... Well! Okay. "I've never acted before. How do I...?" He looked shocked. "What about all of today, princess?" Man, I'm stuck with this idiot. "I've never acted before. That wasn't an "act" at all." IF HE LISTENED THEN MAYBE HE'D KNOW.

"So that... was all real?!" he asked. Oh for the love of- "Yes." He seemed apologetic now. "Are you okay?! You must have felt so uncomfortable with- and Asu saved you, I'll thank him later. But you're knees don't hurt!? And how do you know Osano- THATS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW KIZANO SUNOBU! Will I call the police?! I WILL KILL MIDO RANA FOR THIS! I need to tell Megami or Megamo Saikou!" He runs off madly out of the door and another low stuttering voice can be heard.

"Q-qu-quick.. co-come over h-here..." a guy from outside the room signals me to leave now before I get caught up in something else with that guy. Kizano Sunobu he said his name was... I walk over to him. I grab his hand and he blushes a terribly vibrant red. "A-ah-ahhh! U-uhm... thi-th-this way..!" and he guides me to his club room. "W-wo-would y-you like to s-summon a demon?" he asks. I'm not sure how an occult club could become an official club but I guess he did probably save me from a painful explanation. "Sure, I guess." We try doing that for a few minutes but we did get a spark? Well. That's what he said, anyway. "This is the first time I-I've come this c-close. "It m-must be because y-you're so l-like-likeable..." he blushes and even deeper red than before.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

Suddenly frantic shouts echo the hallway. "S-she was here! It took me so long to find you s-so she might not be here anymore but you saw the footage on the cameras. You have to fire him!" that must be... Sunobu's voice. There was a long silence. The person he was with didn't reply. Then suddenly after a few seconds of thought, he spoke. "...Things have been weird today. School was delayed by an hour and 20 minutes, but the only person who could have done that is Info-chan and she's on our side." another long pause. "...For what reason has she delayed class by an hour and 20 minutes?" It sounded like he asked a question but he didn't seem to look for an answer. "Do not worry. I vow to bring this lady to justice, but for now Sunobu please calm down." Usually those words were cliche and inspired no confidence. Usually when words like those were said they felt empty, as though it was a desperate attempt to bring everyone and themselves confidence. But those words were true sounding. They felt "real."

It sent a shiver down my spine, and then- "Psst! M-miss Aishi... this w-way!" The occult club leader opened the bookshelf like a closet and held out his hand to help me get in. "R-right!" I take his hand an he blushes slightly and get in the closet which is a pretty tight fit. I whisper a "How do you know my name?" He whispers that the demons told him. That is completely fake but whatever. And even in the dark I can see him blushing... "Actually, what is your full name?" I whisper. "O-oh? I-its uh-uhm Oko R-ruto." He whispers back. "And wh-" he cuts me off with a finger to my mouth. Outside I hear voices again.

"They couldn't have gone too far. They aren't in the occult club room either." the person with Sunobu says. Up closer they sound... male. I'm sick of meeting guys dammit. Ruto pulls his hand away. "Th-the-they're g-gone! You sh-should leave quickly though." he gets up and opens the book shelf. He holds his hand out again and looks away blushing, yet again. I take his hand and step out too. "I-I'd like to t-try to summon a d-demon with you again, b-but you'll be bombarded with questions if you stay he-here." Ruto stutters. "Thank you, Ruto. For hiding me. I'll take your advice and run." I wave goodbye and as soon as the door closes I start to sprint.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

Maybe I should go to incinerator and hide? If all comes to all there's a dumpster. Nobody goes there until at least lunch too. I think as I start to jog. The far door would probably be better. I go to turn right at the end of the hall and I smack right into somebody and fall. "Craaap." I rub my cheek and eventually look up at "edgy mcedgyson" who just huffs at my fall. "Look where you're going, with your eyes. Idiot." he grins with a still hostile tone. "Is that what you thought I'd say?" he smirks. "...Help me up, please?" I say reluctantly. "Ohhhhh? How polite. Chh. You must be a freshman." He lends me a hand that's covered in bandage apart from the fingers which have quite a few scars. I again, take it reluctantly with a slight glare. "I saw the show you put on with Mido Rana." Oh? "Please don't think it was a freaking act." I roll my eyes and stand up with the help of his pull. "Oh, so you've met Kizana. I'm not an idiot, don't worry." He lets go of my hand when I'm up. "I beg to differ, but you're definitely less of an idiot than him." He looks shocked but then smiles.

"Feisty? You're definitely a freshman, but I still like that." He replies. "Why definitely?" I ask. "You wouldn't stand up to me if you saw what fights I got in." he smirks. "Must not be that good, because..." I grab his hand and point to the scars. "You wouldn't have a scratch if you were." I smile letting go of his hand. "Alright, I like you. You need a place to run to right? I'll hide you with my delinquents. He grabs my arm and pulls me with him to incinerator. On the way I ask; "How do you know I need to hide?" He turns around and slows down for a second and smiles. "Info-chan. She isn't on any side, even though the school think she's on their side. She only does things for her own benefit, or a trade. I am the only person who understands that." I say nothing, and we speed up again. When at the incinerator he gives me a spare pair of delinquent style clothes.

"Where can I change?" I ask holding the ball of clothes untidily pushed together. "Outside the wall of the area around the incinerator, or alternatively that bush people 'go' in." He says pointing to the bush. "The bush, then." I smile. "Holy sh-! I was just joking." He punches me lightly on the shoulder and I go behind the wall and he follows me. "You should change here." He says his head tilted back and to the right and he looks up, almost rolling his eyes. "Alright, I'm going to change now." I put the ball of clothes on the ground and he stays there looking at me. "I said... I'm going to change now." I repeat. "Yeah, so?" he smirks. I push him back playfully. "Get the hell out of here!" I laugh pushing him. "Pfft, yeah whatever." he strolls off chuckling after I push him around the corner.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

I go to take off my stockings and a boy smaller than me comes up to me. "Hey! Y-you're going to be late to class Miss!" the boy says. "Who are you?" I ask coldly. If the staff find out I skipped on the first day, maybe Senpai...maybe senpai won't like me! "O-oh... I'm Hanakō Yamada! I'm here because the principal asked me to get you, he heard you were taken by the delinquents!" Yamada was being overly expressive to the point where he looked like one of those teachers teaching younger children- who hated their life but was forced to look happy. Wait... "Do you have a brother...?" I ask. "Uhm, yes! His name is Taro. Taro Yamada." He smiles. So I can use this little parasite to see Taro!~ He'll be useful from now on. "But, who told the principal?" I ask. Ding. "It was me." is what she texted me. "Uh- nevermind." she must have given me an excuse. I want to stay longer but-

"C'mon! You'll be late to class, lets hurry." He grabbed my arm, but he was the one with a faint light pink blush. "Why did you pull me away?" I ask still running, because Yamada hadn't stopped running until we got to the back door of the school. "The delinquents were coming." He huffed, out of breath. "Look kid, why are you here?" I ask. "B-because... huff.... the princip...al told me... to-" He huffs. "No, I mean why are you at this highschool?" I ask. "Huh? W-well.... because my... huff... brother goes here!..." He tried to act energetic but he's obviously tired. "No, no. I mean, how are you in highschool? Did you skip some grades?" I ask. He doesn't look like a genius or anything. "Huh? No..." he tilts his head confused. "Aren't you supposed to be in elementary?" I ask him. "Y-you... you're treating me like a kid... No! I'm a freshman! Hmph!" hes looking like hes about to throw a tantrum, but then... 

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"You found her, yes?" HHHH finally! A female appeared- "Miss! Are you alright? Did the delinquents hurt you? I will not stand for that!" Annnnnnnd another guy. "You're late, brother." The female says coldly. They speak as distantly as this to eachother even though they are brother and sister. "Yes, sister. I was getting the nurse. Sunobu was following me too. I brought Mido Rana because Sunobu accused Mido Rana of harassing the girl." the male explains. Another blonde haired guy comes over. Hm? Its the guy who saved me from Mido Rana! I should... thank him later. "H-hey! Are you okay?" his eyes shift from me to Mido Rana. "Oh. He's here." I nod. "Mr. Saikou!" A boy's light voice calls out from the hall. We all snap our heads to turn to the voice and Odayaka emerges. He's here too?! This must be Info's doing.

"I brought breakfast because you seemed so busy you didn't eat, so I- OH! Its you, from this morning." He gives a sickeningly sweet smile. I wonder what secrets hide behind that smile. That unnaturally sugar coated voice. Ugh, god. "Oh! Hello..." my voice drifts off slightly. Walking down the corridor nervously I could see was Ruto. He is just looking down at his feet so he didn't even see this whole bunch of guys. After walking almost to the end of the corridor he gasps. "AH!" He... looked up. "T-th-the... the de-demons pr-predicted correctly... I knew there was more of their ki-kind here." He mumbles. Not a word or sound he made when he stuttered escaped my ears though.

"I-its the succubus!" He pointed at me and I was about to question him when- "So this is where you were, little lady." Everybody was shocked somebody had turned up. Hm!? Somebody had wrapped their arms around me and covered my eyes... Everyone else is here... it must have been him. It must have been... "Osorō?" Everyone was again even more shocked I knew him. But they were again more shocked I called him by his first name. He pulled his hands away. "Correct... I'm surprised you got that. Good job, little lady." Everyone is here... All the guys. So- I was interrupted by a heavy sigh. "So the delinquent is here. I'm out of here. Megamo, you interrogate him." She turns her heels in a swift movement but is stopped by her brothers voice. "You can't always leave the dirty work to me just because you write and say the speeches!" He shouts. "Oh? Well, if you'd like to discuss that matter later then that is fine too." she turns her head as the utters the last words and begins walking down the hall. "I hate her!" He yells out.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

(4684 words) without authors note. JFC why did I do this? Well, I wanted there to be just one chapter meeting all the male rivals, but it seems I made le mistake. I'm sorry it took so long but I've been doing this over the course of a week, so yes... Take it before I lose interest with Wattpad. I'm laughing right now, because Wattpad isn't recognised as a word x'D Anyway! if you're wondering... I had Osorō call Ayano "little lady" because I wanted a nickname that suggested he though of her as royalty compared to him and everyone else but also that she was really innocent despite being around him. He also though of her as royalty as a joke too, but he really did mean it nonetheless. Apart from that the prologue just has some more characters to meet, and I'm sorry if I completely butchered the character you loved.

I mean as in, you really loved Amao and I implied that Ayano didn't like him. Don't worry that will all be straightened out but you can't like everyone you meet, right? And no I won't just let the ships I like with Ayano happen, SHIP EQUALITY BETCH. Right. So... I don't know how long this will take to read, but I hope you enjoyed this super long chapter!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9.4K 33
You and Ayato have known each other for a long time. You were both attached at the hip once you both became friends, and you were willing to do anyth...
650K 20.6K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...
41K 1.6K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
10K 368 32
Sequel to Do It |Taro and Budo's son, Ryukon Masuta, is a friendly, yet shy boy who falls for a boy named Keito Shidesu, a boy whose loyalty was sold...