Howlin For You (A Teen Wolf F...

由 LizzieParkinsonx

[A Derek Hale Fan Fiction] Just recently finding out about her special abilities and her duty in life, Kimber... 更多

Chapter 1: The First Day
Intro: Kimberly Sanders
Chapter 2: His Eyes
Chapter 3: Next To You
Intro: Benjamin Sanders
Chapter 5: Mystery Man
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet part 1
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet part 2
Chapter 8: Take You Down
Chapter 9: The Truth Comes Out... Part 1
Chapter 9: The Truth Comes Out... Part 2
A/N:

Chapter 4: Impossible

3.6K 97 6
由 LizzieParkinsonx

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4: Impossible. 

The next morning, I scrubbed my face with some pink grapefruit face wash and moisturized my tan skin. After closely inspecting my face, I walked back into my room and changed my clothes.

I looked myself over in the mirror as I pulled my golden brown hair up into a messy bun before leaving the room.

I made my way down the stairs and wrote a note for Angela and my dad that said, "Out for a walk. – Kim."

I glanced over my shoulder as I headed out the door, closing it quietly behind me. 

As I walked down the driveway, I noticed that it rained last night. "Weird..."

I must have slept really deep for me not to have heard it rain.

Deciding that this would be a good time to practice, I crossed the road and immediately made my way into the woods. I smiled as I heard the birds chirping and took in the sound as I walked.

I walked for another couple of minutes before finding a good spot to practice.

Deciding to start with something simple, I picked up a leaf that had raindrops on it and looked around before closing my eyes. I took a deep breath and cleared my mind of all things, only concentrating on how my hand was connecting with the leaf and then how the leaf was connecting with the water.

"A drop of water as light as air," I said, repeating this several times in hope to make the raindrops magically levitate from the leaf in my hand.

"A drop of water as light as air," I repeated one more time.

I exhaled and opened my eyes moments later to see that it had indeed worked, not only the one in my hand but also all the bushes and plants around me.  I grinned happily and tried not to lose my focus as I looked around me in amazement at all the raindrops just hanging there in mid air, glistening in the morning light.

That was when I heard a twig snap from behind me and all the raindrops just fell back down as I lost my focus.

Peter's POV:
I had been following her since the day she moved into town, and yes I know how creepy that sounds.  You got to do what you got to do. The first time I saw her I had no idea who she was or what brought me to her, it was this weird pull as if she was a magnet to supernatural creatures. Anyway there I was, looking at her from behind a tree as she leaned against the car; she was gazing up at the house as I stared at her. I knew right there that she wasn't normal, she had something special, and I needed to know what it was before giving her the bite. An alpha can tell by the way a person is if they are strong enough for the bite or that they will even be a good werewolf.

I followed her like any other day, though I was starting to think that she didn't have anything special at all since I have been following her around town for the past two weeks and nothing special happened. Sighing softly I stopped just a couple of feet away from her and watched what she was doing.

 "Is she crazy or what?" I muttered in my usual sarcastic tone and cocked up a brow, my eyes widening as I saw the raindrops levitate like a piece of paper; like a feather in the wind. "Impossible," I said, taking a step back and stepping on a twig. "Shit."

I was right, she is special; A witch, who would have thought?  I had guessed some things that she could be, be never did I ever think that she could be a witch.

"Who's there?" she asked and turned around, coming face to face with me.

I smiled darkly and approached her. "Well hello there, Kim. I'm Peter; it's nice to finally get to introduce myself."

She straightened her back and stood tall, showing no fear at all. "How do you know my name?" she asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at me.

"I have my ways to get information," I said. "Enough about me; let's talk about you, little miss witch."

Her eyes went wide before regaining their normal size. "I don't know—"

I cut her off, "Let's skip the game, Kimberly. I saw what you did moments ago."

She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, fine. What do you want to stay quiet?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Be part of my pack; let me give you the bite," I ordered but she cocked up a brow at me.  "Your friend, Scott, is one as well," I added on and took a step towards her and shifted; my eyes turning red and my large canines appearing.  I gave her no time to answer and leaped at her. 

She slapped me hard across the face and narrowed her eyes at me which caused me to freeze in my spot, looking down at her. "Did you just slap me?" I asked, slightly amused and yet angry.  I have never before met someone this fearless or hotheaded. No one has ever dared to go against my wishes.

"Yes. Yes I did," she said sounding proud, but I could tell that she was frightened as well.

She knows what I am?

Hmm, of course she does.

She's a witch and she obviously knows about all the other supernatural species running around. But I could sense her surprise; my guess was that she didn't expect creatures like me to be in Beacon Hills.

It's a small, boring town where nothing ever happens.  Well, unless you know people like me; who will drag your ass into a lot of supernatural drama and probably get you killed within twenty-four hours.

I smirked, "Small and feisty. I like you already," I admitted. "You would make a good werewolf, ya know?"

She rolled her eyes, "I rather stay human, thank you very much," she said and started to walk away.

I chuckled, letting her go for now. "You'll be one of mine soon enough," I yelled after her, watching her head back home.

Maybe turning her isn't such a good idea. If she's a witch, then her family must be as well and they must be part of a clan, and having witches after my ass wouldn't be good. But having her on my side, now that would make me even more powerful than I already am. It would make me unstoppable. And even if someone manages to stop me, she could always help bring me back.

"Peter, you're a genius." I smirked.

Yes, I just talked to myself in third person, but hey, when you're awesome as me you'd do it too. 

Strangely she did remind me of someone; her golden brown hair and light brown eyes, though I couldn't recall who she reminded me off. 

Kim's POV:
I barely managed to close my eyes that night; the image of Peter, his red eyes and his large canines kept popping up, terrifying me. I might have acted all tough in front of him but I was scared, actually terrified.  I could only manage to do small minor spells with my powers; how the hell would I be able to protect myself from him and all the other supernatural creatures out there? It was around six am when I gave up and got out of my bed. I walked into my bathroom and yawned as I looked at myself in the mirror, frowning at the dark circles I had under my eyes from lack of sleep.  After my shower I gotdressed and applied a light amount of make-up, desperately trying to cover them up.

If my suspicions were right then there's only one person who would actually be able to tell me about werewolves. Because there was something I noticed yesterday, the vibe I got from Peter was pretty much the same I got from Scott and Derek; but with him it was different. There was something there between us that I didn't know about; I could feel it but I had no clue what it meant.

 I snuck out of the house and crossed the road, heading straight to the woods.  It took me a while to find the old Hale house and my eyes went wide when I saw it completely burned down. Taking a deep breath I headed to the front door, not bothering to knock since the door was slightly open. 

"Derek," I called out and hesitantly walked into the house, hoping that this house wouldn't fall down on me.

I walked into the living room, sighing as I got no answer. Maybe he isn't here? I doubt that he would be living here.

"What are you doing here?" he asked from behind me and I jumped slightly and turned to face him, finding him leaned up against the wall with his usual serious expression.

"I... I need to talk you," I stuttered out, my heartbeat increasing, "And the door was open..."

He raised a brow. "About what?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

"I wouldn't ask if it was, now would I?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well, first off, what are you?" I saw his eyes go wide, just a little bit before going back to their normal size and he pressed his lips in a hard line.

"You already know," he commented and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't," he added.

"A werewolf?" I questioned softly but loud enough for him to hear, not able to look him in the eyes.

I glanced up after what seemed like minutes to see his lips turned into a hard line once again as he concentrated on something.

"Are you scared of me now?" he asked.

"No... should I be?"  I asked, getting up from the couch and hesitantly taking a step towards him.

"I would never hurt you, not intentionally," he said, pushing himself from the wall and approaching me.

I stayed quiet as I looked up at him, my hand reaching up to his cheek, reassuring him that I really wasn't afraid of him. I don't think I could ever be. 

"I know," I whispered.

I looked up into his olive green eyes, and he did the same. I didn't have to move, he did it for me. He leaned down, softly and hesitantly pressing his lips to mine.

It took a second for him to invade my senses.  His smell, the way his lips tasted sweet on mine, made me press my lips against his.
I almost forgot about the questions I still had, but decided to keep them for another time.

It only took a moment for him to relax as his warm soft lips molded with mine.  I felt one of his hands reach for my waist, while the other cupped my face; his fingers intertwined in my hair.

My heartbeat was once again pounding in my chest as I reached on my tiptoes to deepen the kiss further, and he responded as heatedly.

 I've kissed before, but this was completely different. The way his lips felt against mine, my heart pounding in my chest and the heat coming from him, all of that felt beyond right, like it was meant to be.  I have never felt this before while kissing a guy -- hell I never felt this for any guy before, the electricity between us, it pulled me closer to him and I didn't want it to end.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.5K 75 6
Engfa Wahara and Charlotte Austin love story
4.2K 118 21
Where Hermione goes to forks with a group of Slytherins and Gryffindors but Hermione is worried they'll find out her big secret she has been hiding...
22.2K 862 37
Athena Aponte was a girl who held her troubles behind a mask. She lands her dream role only to be transported by night to the world of Les Misérable...