Howlin For You (A Teen Wolf F...

By LizzieParkinsonx

[A Derek Hale Fan Fiction] Just recently finding out about her special abilities and her duty in life, Kimber... More

Intro: Kimberly Sanders
Chapter 2: His Eyes
Chapter 3: Next To You
Chapter 4: Impossible
Intro: Benjamin Sanders
Chapter 5: Mystery Man
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet part 1
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet part 2
Chapter 8: Take You Down
Chapter 9: The Truth Comes Out... Part 1
Chapter 9: The Truth Comes Out... Part 2
A/N:

Chapter 1: The First Day

8.3K 116 9
By LizzieParkinsonx

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1: The First Day.

Waking up at 6:30 am, I blinked lazily before sitting up in my new bed. It had been exactly two weeks since we moved here and it was the first day of school.  Sighing, I stretched my arms out in front of me before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and hoisting myself up. Scrambling into the bathroom, I slip my pink panties down my legs and lft my shirt over my head before hoping into the shower. Once I was done with my morning routine, I walked back into my room and dried off. Opening my closet doors and looking through my clothes, I eventually decided to wear a flower romper that has a brown belt around the middle while it reached just midway down my thighs. To give the outfit a litte boost I style it off with a denmin vest jacket.  I brushed my hair, letting it fall in waves down my back and ending at my lower back before going downstairs. 

I'm not like the other girls, I'm different. Someone like me shouldn't be around lots of people at this phase of my life. It’s hard enough to control myself as it is.I’m a witch… Well, a witch in training. My powers kicked in 7 months ago—exactly a month before my sixteenth birthday.  That explains a lot, doesn't it? Every since I can remember I have had this fascination with nature. A walk in the park or anything that involved nature would make my day better. The best thing off all is, the birds chirping in the morning; that sound was like music to my ears.

A witch is a person with the power to affect change by magical means; someone who connects with the elements and forces of nature in order to practice magic. People like me do not receive their powers from Demon’s, nor do we worship the devil. We consider ourselves as being the servants of nature, and we make it our job to maintain balance within the world. There are many types of magic; Traditional Magic, Spirit Magic, Ancestral Magic, Dark Magic and Expression. All those are special, powerful and used in their own special ways.

Once a witch’s powers kick in, you will have a hard time coping with them. Any emotion you feel will be a hundred times more overwhelming, and that can cause anything and anyone around you to explode, or catch fire, besides being able to do that, you can also cause the weather to change and a lot more. 

“Good morning,” I said, announcing my presence as I walked into the kitchen.

“Hey girl,” Angela, my stepmother said in her usual happy tone.  “How did you sleep?”

I reached over the counter and grabbed a toast. “Good, I’m finally comfortable in my room,” I said and hoped onto the counter. “By the way, can I borrow your car today?”

“I still have a few boxes to unpack so I don’t think I will need it today,” she said and sipped her coffee.

“Thanks, I will come home right after to help you out.” I ate my toast before drinking some juice.

“I would appreciate that,” she walked up to me and handed me her car keys.

I smiled and jumped off the counter. “See you later, Angela.”

“Bye and good luck  with your try outs today!” she said, smiling warmly back at me. 

I loved that women since the moment my father introduced me to her; I  just knew right away that we were going to get along perfectly. Call it a witches instinct, or whatever you want. I don’t only see her as a mother figure in my life, but also as a close friend. A friend I can tell anything and go to whenever I have a problem. Her advice is always helpful, no matter what the situation is. She's the closes thing I have had to a mother, well I had my grandmother, but that isn't the same, you know? You see, my real mother passed away just a couple of hours after my birth; she was very young and had many complications. 

“Thanks.” I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

***

The car ride to school was fast: I managed to get there in less than ten minutes.

I unbuckled my seat belt and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. “You can do this, Kim. Just go into the school, get your schedule and you are set.” I gave myself a reassuring smile and pushed the car door open.

I got out and locked the car as I walked up to the building, desperately trying not to run into anyone.

I opened the cold and heavy doors and glanced around the hall once I was inside. I saw a door across the hall and assumed it was the main office.

The door squeaked slightly as I pushed it open.  As I walked in I saw a middle-aged woman standing at the desk with short brown hair and glasses perched on her nose.

“Can I help you?” she asked in a sweet, high-pitched voice.

“My name is Kimberly Sanders. I’m here to get my schedule,” I said in a soft tone.

Did I mention that I was shy? Like, really shy. I considered myself socially awkward at times.

The woman searched through the papers on her desk and pulled out a white slip and handed it to me.

“Kimberley Joan Sanders?” she asked and I nodded.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said and she handed me my time table of the classes I will be having for the next semester.

I looked at my classes a few time as I walked out of the office. Since I wasn't paying attention I bumped into someone. I looked up, only to find myself looking at a chest.

Damn, I’m short. 

“I’m sorry.” I heard a familiar male voice utter.

“No, no. It’s my fault. I wasn't paying attention,” I said, regaining my composer.

I looked up at him and he smiled his usual smile.

“Stiles!” I said, glad to see him.

Stiles and I met two weeks ago – a day after I moved here. I was walking down the streets of Beacon Hills, looking lost and that’s when I bumped into him and Scott I almost spilled my drink over him. Ever since that day we have been hanging out a lot.

He grinned down at me. “How’s your day going so far?”

“Good, I’m kinda lost though.”

“What’s your first class?” he asked.

“Uhm…  English with Lisa Kendrick,” I said checked my time table.

“I have that class too, so follow me,” he said and turned around.

I gave him a nod and followed him down the hall.

***

We arrived at a door that was similar to all the others we passed down the hall. He opened the door and walked in. The classroom wasn't full, so he walked to the back of the class and took a seat. I followed him and took a seat beside him.

Scott walked into the classroom moments later, not looking like he normally did. There was something different about him. But I couldn't put a finger to it.

“Hey, guys!” he said as he sat down in front of us.

“Hey!” Stiles and I both said at the same time.

“How did it go last night?” I asked, and looked at them.

The teacher walked in just when they were about to tell me everything, so Scott said instead, “We’ll tell you later, at lunch.”

I simply nodded and looked up at the teacher.

The class went by fast though I almost fell asleep a couple of times. Scott seemed to be lost in thought for the first couple of minutes of the lesson. I wasn't the only new kid; there was another girl, Allison. I would occasionally catch Stiles staring at me, but he would always look away when I turned to look at him. Weird guy.

After the class I found out that the guys and I had Economics together as well.

During Chemistry I sat beside this guy named Isaac, he was very shy but sweet. He looked nervous at first, but I guess after a while he felt comfortable around me.

Scott and Stiles explained everything that happened the night before. Apparently Scott did find the other half of the body that the police was looking for, but just when he found it he dropped his inhaler. After that he thought he got bitten by a wolf, but Stiles reminded him once again that it couldn't be possible. I stayed quiet, and decided not to tell them about weird supernatural species that do exist. Before I left for my other classes we planned to meet up after school to go find Scott’s inhaler.

As the day continued I met more people; in my music class I met Danny, he’s an openly gay guy and fun to be around. If he wasn't gay, a lot of girls would be drooling all over him. He’s quiet good looking.  And when I went to try out for the swim team I met Jackson, the most popular guy at school. He’s okay, just too cocky for my taste and he happens to be on the lacrosse team with Scott and Stiles.

 As I walked out of my last class of the day, I looked around and thought to myself that it was a pretty good start. Most of the students here were nice.

I smiled to myself and opened the big doors that lead to the parking lot. I waited patiently against Stiles truck and checked my phone. I immediately started send out my replies to text messages and emails.

“Hey guys,” I said as they tiptoed up to me, without looking up at them. They obviously wanted to scare me. Ha! These boys have a lot to learn. 

“How did you do that?” Stiles asked, with a disappointed look on his face.

I shrugged and put my phone away.  “I sensed it.”

He looked at me oddly before he opened the car door.

I climbed in and sat in the back.

***

Stiles stopped the car a couple of minutes later and we got out of the Jeep.

“Is this what you guys do for fun?” I asked.

They laughed.

“Yeah, sometimes. They are Stiles’ ideas though,” Scott admitted.

I giggled and shook my head. I can definitely see myself being friends with those two. They are weird, just like me.

Scott showed us the area where he had lost his inhaler and each of us started to look. We were just a couple of feet apart.

“I don’t know what it was; it was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball,” Scott explained to Stiles on how he got good at lacrosse all of a sudden.

“And that’s not the only weird thing. I have been able to hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. And smell things,” he continues to explain, sounding worried.

“Smell things? Like what?” Stiles repeated, trying not to laugh.

“Like the Mint Mojito gum in your pocket, and the Roberto Cavalli perfume that Kim has on,” he said dead serious.

That’s weird… How did he know about my Roberto Cavalli perfume?

“I don’t have—“ Stiles stopped in his tracks and checked his pockets and he did find a Mint mojito gum in his pockets. He looked at Scott weirdly before continuing to walk, a smile creeping onto his lips.

“So all this started with the bite?” he asked.

Scott nodded and continued to look.

“You know what; I think I have actually heard of this. It’s a specific kind of infection,” Stiles said, trying to keep a serious expression.

“Are you serious?” Scott asked, freaked out.

“Yeah, I think it’s called Lycanthropy,” Stiles said and I rolled my eyes at him. He gave me a stay-quiet-look before turning to Scott.

“Is that bad?” Scott asked, clearly believing every word Stiles was saying.

“Yeah, it happens once a month,” answered Stiles, making everything sound like it was true. “Only on the full moon,” he continued, howling like a wolf before cracking up while Scott just looked at him.

“Stiles, stop it!” I said turning to them.

“Let’s just find his inhaler and get going,” I said, feeling bad for Scott.

I walked further away from them as I looked down on the ground for anything that may seem like an inhaler and that’s when I bumped into someone, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.2K 862 37
Athena Aponte was a girl who held her troubles behind a mask. She lands her dream role only to be transported by night to the world of Les MisΓ©rable...
3.8K 84 40
The Nature Queen series: Book 6 -the sequel to Decent of the Throne Time is inevitable, wrapping around us like a vortex, carrying us through our liv...
8.2K 300 15
Fine!! Stay with those animals forever you stupid!!-Becky What did I do even wrong?-Freen Do you even love me??-Charlotte Of course! I love you- Engf...