Daisy

Door TashaPageWriting

Daisy wasn't your average girl. She was a trained killer. Give her a target and she could come up with multip... Meer

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
SEQUEL

Forty Five

42.5K 1.7K 931
Door TashaPageWriting

I need help: what should this story be categorised as... teen fiction or action ?

*
"Everyone piss off!" Eli called. "Blake, help me check her injuries."

Blake and I followed Eli through the house into the room reserved only for us. Eli passed Blake his phone and Blake nodded.

"The police called," Blake said. "You're meant to be behaving yourself, Daisy."

I could tell that Blake clearly knew it wasn't the police he spoke to.

Eli was next to me and he pulled his shirt off and passed it to me.

"What happened to your hand?" Blake asked as I turned my back to them and pulled my top over my head.

"I punched a wall," I said truthfully and unclipped my bra. "One too many times." I slipped Eli's tshirt on and quickly took my leggings, underwear, socks and shoes off and bundled them up, passing them to Eli. We had to burn all of my clothes, they could be bugged.

Eli walked out of the room and and Blake pointed to the couch.

"You're meant to be working on your anger, Daisy," Blake said and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Fuck off," I scoffed and I laid down on the sofa. Eli returned to the room with a torch and a pair of tweezers.

"Did the police do this to your face?" Eli asked as he crouched down next to me.

"I mouthed off," I said. "And I ended up with stitches."

Eli shined the light into my mouth and I opened wide while he searched for any sign of a bug. Blake kept the conversation going. For anyone listening in, we wouldn't seem suspicious at all.

"She's fallen asleep," Blake said, making up an excuse as to why I was talking. It was quite hard when Eli had a pair of tweezers in my mouth.

Eli's eyes widened and I raised an eyebrow at him. He glanced at me and then looked back into my mouth. I felt the tweezers graze my back teeth and I winced when he grabbed something and pulled harshly.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from swearing and looked at the little grey piece of plastic Eli had between the tweezers.

Eli dropped the bug on the floor and crushed it between his heel.

"Okay, Daisy, now for the truth," Blake said. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"You better grab some popcorn," I said and sat up on the couch. "I've just been to the Agency we're trying to take down."

*

"And they just let you go?" Eli frowned.

"I was slightly surprised too, but I just wanted to get out of there," I nodded.

Eli and Blake were confused after I had told them everything.

Nothing added up.

Nothing made sense.

"So the guy that raped you... Was an agent of theirs?" Blake said and I nodded.

"They were pissed that I killed him, until they found out what he did to me," I said.

"So Jasper is the son of the man in charge?" Eli said.

I nodded. "Richard Monroe."

"What I want to know is why they took your blood," Blake frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "And they patched you up. They gave you stitches and bandaged your hand up. Apart from the whole kidnapping bit, they didn't treat you badly. I mean, they could've tortured you."

"There's too many questions and my head hurts," I groaned. "I didn't want to get involved in this stupid mission but now I think I'm at the centre of it."

"Funny how things work out, eh, princess?"

*

The next morning I dressed modestly. After them 'testing' me and touching me while I was unconscious, I felt very uncomfortable. They had even bugged me. Lucky enough it was in an obvious place and it was found easily. I laced up my combat boots as I sat in Eli's car and soothed out my leggings.

Everybody actually thought I had been arrested the night before. We didn't want to make Jasper and his friends suspicious, so we kept the guys in the dark about what really happened. If everyone knew that they were definitely agents from the other agency and what they had done to me then someone might make it obvious that we knew and blow our over.

We decided to reveal what really happened when more of the guys agreed that Jasper and his friends were actually double agents.

We needed the friendships with the agents to be as real as possible and that wouldn't happen if everyone was aware that they were definitely agents. It would be fake and forced.

This way it was more realistic.

We also decided not to tell Rob just yet.

We would deal with him being pissed later.

For now we needed to figure out what they wanted with me.

As we waited for everyone else to get into the cars I looked across the road and saw Jasper climbing onto his bike. I narrowed my eyes at him and he nodded his head to me with a smirk before closing his visor and disappearing down the road.

His friends left in their cars a few minutes later. They all looked over at me.

"You alright, princess?" Eli asked.

"Fine," I said and glared at Emma as she got in the car. "We've not got all day."

She narrowed her eyes at me, but didn't say anything.

Carter and Hampson climbed in after Emma and Eli started the engine and drove away from the house.

I played with the sleeves of my oversized jumper during the journey and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"Bad dreams," Eli said and I nodded.

"I didn't get much sleep," I sighed.

"You know you didn't have to come in today," he said.

"If I didn't show up then they would think something is up," I said lowly.

Eli didn't need telling who 'them' was.

"I plan on avoiding them as much as I can," I muttered.

"Understandable," Eli nodded. "But I think that might prove a little difficult, princess."

I sent a glare to him. "You're not helping."

"Just saying the truth," he shrugged and I sighed and looked out of the window.

"Dais, how was it spending a night in a cell?" Carter wondered.

"It was great. Hot dinner, warm showers, nice cozy mattress," I said sarcastically.

"No need for the sarcasm," he grumbled and Tom laughed.

"What did you expect her to say?" Tom said and he shrugged.

"I dunno, I've never been in a police cell. What's it like?" Carter asked.

"Uncomfortable and it smells of piss," I called.

"Oh, lovely..." Carter frowned.

"Did you really try to get out of handcuffs?" Tom said and shook his head at me. He looked at my hand that had the splint on to keep my thumb still so it could heal.

"I did get out of them," I shrugged. "I just didn't get very far after that."

"You broke your own thumb!" Emma gasped.

"Dislocated, although for it to be in this shitty thing..." I raised my right hand. "I think it was a pretty bad tear."

"Why would you do that to yourself!" She asked, looking at me in horror.

"You'd be surprised what you can do to yourself in certain situations," I shrugged.

Emma turned her nose up and I rolled my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" Eli asked.

"My thumb? No," I said. "My hand," I raised my left hand that had the bandages on. "Fucking kills. They even put stitches on my hand. I didn't realise it was that bad."

"How hard did you punch the wall?" Carter asked.

"Hard enough to split my skin open," I shrugged.

"What about the stitches on your head?" Tom frowned.

"Police brutality," I said simply as Eli drove into school.

"What are you going to tell people if they ask what happened?" Eli asked me when we got out of the car.

"Fell off my motorbike or something," I shrugged and he walked up to me.

"You look like shit," he said.

"Thanks, you're really up for cheering me up today, aren't you?" I snapped.

Eli grabbed my arm and I didn't tense at all. He pushed the sleeve of my jumper up and ran his fingers over the needle marks. "We'll find out what they did," he said lowly and I pulled my arm away, pushing my sleeve down and crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can't act like you know what they did," I said quietly. "You'll give it away that you know if you act any different today."

Eli nodded his hand and raised his hand, moving my hair away from the stitches on my face. "I know what I'm doing, princess," he said.

"I don't," I said. "I plan on winging everything.

"I wouldn't expect anything else," he murmured and suddenly dropped his hand. "Lets go."

*

I had biology first thing so Eli and I went together. I ignored Jasper and his friends when we walked past them and took our seats.

Before I could even asked Eli held out a pen for me and I smirked. "Thanks," I said. "But I don't think I'm going to be up for writing much in this state." I looked at my hands and Eli nodded.

The teacher started the class and I zoned out, already knowing all of what he was saying.

Twenty minutes later everyone in class started to move and I stiffened when the guys in front of us turned around to face Eli and I. "What the fuck do you want?" I snapped.

"Is she always a bitch?" Jasper asked, looking at Eli with raised eyebrows.

Eli glanced at me and shrugged his shoulders. "You get used to it. She tried to stab me when we first started living together. Didn't you, princess?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You stole my sandwich," I said. "And I'm still annoyed I missed."

Eli looked at Jasper. "You get used to it," he repeated.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Were you even listening to the teacher?" Sammy asked, raising a brown eyebrow at me.

"Of course she wasn't," Eli said.

"We've got to work in groups," Jasper said and raised a piece of paper in his hands. "To answer these questions."

"Work with someone else," I said.

"But we want to get to know the newbies," Jasper said and smirked when I glared at him.

"Give me that," I snapped and snatched the paper from his hands. I grabbed the pen and struggled to write with my bandaged hand that stung whenever I moved my fingers, but within a few minutes I had answered all of the questions on the paper and shoved it back to Jasper. "Done, you can fuck off now."

Jasper raised his eyebrows and scanned the questions. "Impressive," he murmured, but none of them turned around.

"You're not going to fuck off, are you?" I said and he shook his head.

"What happened to you, Daisy?" The Asian guy, Kyle, asked me. He didn't even bother to hide his smirk. "You look like shit."

Jasper rolled his eyes and I gritted my teeth. I did not like this Kyle kid. "Fell off my motorbike," I snapped.

"Really? Must've been a rough night," he said and I glared at him.

"Yeah, just a little bit," I growled and I felt Eli's hand clamp around my wrist as I started to rise from my seat.

"Stop it, Kyle," Jasper said with a chuckle.

"So, how are you guys enjoying it here?" Sammy asked.

"The people are assholes," I said.

"Daisy," Eli warned. "Calm your anger."

"Schools not that bad, what's there to be angry about?" Sammy smiled and I gave him a murderous glare.

"I'm sure she can think of something," Jasper murmured.

"I'm going," I said and looked at Eli. "Get off me."

"Don't rise to them, princess," Eli said in my ear, but I ignored him.

"Let go of me, Eli," I hissed and tried twisting my arm from his grasp.

When he didn't let go I scowled at him and grabbed the pen off the desk and aimed it towards his thigh.

"Fucking hell, Daisy!" He snapped and caught my wrist.

"Eli, I'm not kidding around," I said and managed to pull one of my arms free.

Eli sighed and suddenly let go of me. As soon as I was free I stood up and walked out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher who yelled out for me to stop.

I couldn't sit there in a class with them. I just couldn't. Not after they had done god knows what to me at the Agency. I needed to avoid them as much as possible.

*

I decided to go to my next class, it was gym and as soon as I saw Adam I swore, I had forgotten about him. I smiled when Beth ran up to me in shorts and a tshirt, but my smile turned to a scowl when I spotted Emma.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Beth asked. "You can't do gym in those clothes, girl!"

"I'm not doing anything," I shrugged. "Not with a dislocated thumb and stitched up knuckles."

"Oh, I forgot about that," she said sheepishly. "Wait... Why are you in this class? You're in the year below."

"I'm a genius," I smirked. "So I've been moved up a year."

"Nerd," she laughed and linked arms with me and we made our way to the gym. I spotted Mason, Kent, Hampson and Tom in the gym too.

I felt Adam's gaze on me and I avoided looking at my brother as he blew a whistle and gained everyone's attention.

"You know the drill, start running laps!" He called and I backed up and leant against the wall as the class started running round the gym.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Adam called once he was out of earshot of the students. He walked up to me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fell off my motorbike," I lied. "Dislocated thumb, stitches on my hand and a cut eyebrow."

"Don't lie to me, Daisy. I know you better than that," Adam said and he turned his head as the doors to the gym opened and Jasper and Kyle walked in. "You're late," Adam snapped. "Join in with the others."

Jasper caught my eye, but jogged off with Kyle.

"Keep an eye on them," Adam said lowly. "They're definitely agents."

"We sorta figured that one out, bro," I shrugged.

"But they don't talk to many other people apart from other agents," Adam said. "So watch who they socialise with and it might help."

*

I walked into the cafeteria and immediately spotted Beth, Eli, Mason, Tom and Hampson sitting with Jasper and the others.

I avoided them and went and sat at an empty table.

I spotted Noah and Max sitting with a different crowd. They were a rowdy group of guys and some of them had a sports kit on.

I guess you would call them the jocks.

Jack was with a new group of people. They seemed normal enough, apart from the large amount of science text books poking out of their bags.

Carter and Emma were together, with a mixture of girls and boys. Emma was fitting in well with the cheerleaders and Carter was joking around with some guys with ridiculously perfect hair.

Even Kent had managed to get people not to hate him. He was sitting in a small group of tough looking guys playing what looked like poker.

Lastly my eyes landed on Penny who was sitting opposite a single girl with a neat braid and square glasses. Neither of them were talking loads.

I smirked and shook my head.

"Daisy!" Beth finally spotted me and waved me over. "Come over!"

I averted my eyes and ignored her.

"Don't ignore me, you bitch!" She called. "Just because you're pissed about a little dislocated thumb doesn't mean you have to be unsociable!"

I slowly looked up at her and she stopped waving when she saw my glare. She pouted at me and then stuck her middle finger up.

I rolled my eyes.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Jasper stood up and walked across the cafeteria. He went to the rowdy group of guys that Noah and Max were with and pulled two of them aside. Hushed words were exchanged and then Jasper walked over to the group Jack was with. He tapped a guy on the shoulder and whispered a few words to him before walking off. He then went over to the two tables that were full of cheerleaders and the guys that Carter was joking around with. A guy and girl spotted him immediately and walked up to him, listening to what he had to say. Lastly his eyes scanned the room and landed on the group of guys Kent was with. One of them caught his gaze and nodded.

I frowned slightly and looked at all of the people he had spoken too.

It was highly likely that they were also agents.

I scowled when Jasper walked over to me and sat down. "What?" I snapped.

"You're awfully angry today," he commented.

"I wonder why that is?" I said and stood up, but his hand shot out and he grabbed me.

"I'm talking to you, Daisy," he said.

"In case you haven't realised, I'm not currently handcuffed to a bed or locked in a room, so I don't have to listen to you," I scowled.

"Yes, you do," he said and I gasped when he twisted my wrist to the side. "Sit. You're in no position to fight me when you can hardly use your hands, Daisy."

I pulled my wrist from him and slumped back down in the seat. "What the fuck do you want?" I sighed. "I'm already getting tired of this."

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"How am I feeling? How am I feeling?" I gasped. "You're fucking asking me that question after you kidnapped me!"

"Keep your bloody voice down or the next time we kidnap you, you won't be able to leave!" Jasper hissed.

"Next time?" I asked slowly.

"Well, I highly doubt you're going to go anywhere with us willingly," Jasper shrugged.

"You're insane. You're actually mental," I growled. "I gave you the answers you wanted, you tied me up and took my blood for some mysterious fucking reason and then you let me go! What more could you want from me!"

"You'd be surprised," Jasper shrugged.

"I want to know what you did with my blood," I demanded.

"It's just a little bit of blood, why are you stressing out because of it?" Jasper asked.

"Because I had to be knocked unconscious for you to take it!" I growled and and pushed my sleeve up. "And there are a hell of a lot of needle marks on my arm."

"They struggled to find a vein," Jasper said.

"I have the right to answers," I said.

"Yes, but you're not getting them."

"Why the hell not!"

"Not yet," Jasper said. "Daisy, we don't want repeat of what happened last time. We don't want to hurt you-"

"Somehow I don't believe you," I snapped.

"Did anyone other than me harm you?" Jasper asked. "I had to hurt you-"

"Bullshit!"

"We never would have got what we needed from you otherwise. You brought the hostility on yourself when you resisted us taking you."

"You were kidnapping me! Did you expect me to come willingly? You know, a letter would have done a better job!"

"I'll remember that for next time," Jasper scoffed. "Have a good day, Daisy." I glared at him when he stood and he walked off, leaving me alone.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.4K 343 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......
21.3K 811 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
70.9K 2.2K 30
(Book#2)-Daisy Queen is, 14 she lives with her grandmother, after her parents get killed in a tragic car accident. She is only half wolf. She meets K...
238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...