First and Only Love

By ChinksSoriano

Clarisse and Toff were childhood bestfriends and confessed sweet thoughts to each other when they were younge... More

First and Only Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 -The Finale

Chapter 8

3K 76 7
By ChinksSoriano

Author's note: this chapter includes *sexual content*

I just noted this to warn you guys. Hope you enjoy reading thiiis chapter. I guess this one's better than the previous chapters i've done. :)))

btw, about the question on the previous chapter, the answer's on the first sentence of this chapter sooooo,here you goooo :))

------------------------------------------

It was Toff. I don't know what to say that I felt myself in coma staring at him. 

-Toff's P.O.V.-

 A day without Rissey is like a day without everything. From the moment I saw her at the concert that's when I realized that my thoughts when we were younger was right. I'm never impossible to fall inlove with my bestfriend anytime soon. And I know I really want to see her again and again.  It was my only chance so I invited her to our new vacation house that was an hour away from their place. Since both of our families were close and i'm sure we all miss one another.

 At first I really don't know if I will be telling Rissey what am I feeling for her but I just can't let her get away with other guys knowing that no other guy knows her more than I do. Maybe if I don't know her, I will never believe that she didn't have any boyfriends before. She looks so damn beautiful and hot and I know every guy would agree with what I think.

 My heart almost shattered in to bits as I saw a picture of him and Nick flashed on the TV screen. Why whole body was wrapped with jealousy and anger for Nick that I want to rip his skin. But I just couldn't hate Rissey and my anger for Nick lessened as I heard that he just stated that it he's not dating her. That made me feel a little better. But I am still wondering why would she tell me she's breaking up with me if it's not her and Nick. What could probably be the reason? I spent my day thinking of her. Nothing but Clarisse Johnson running through my mind. It almost made me crazy. How stupid am I to reject her call. She'll probably explain. I know her. I'm such an idiot. I just can't take not to talk to her so I just removed the whole thing about her and Nick on my mind cause I know she can clearly explain everything to me.

 So I immediately picked my keys and get to her place. As I stood outside my car after parking it, a lot of things were playing on my mind. It made me think and I still stood there for about ten to twenty minutes. I was about to move when I saw Rissey walking outside. She saw me and I saw her and we paused for the moment we saw each other. She obviously looked upset and sadness was all over her face. My heart was feeling like there were needles all over it. I'm always hurt everytime I see her like that. Her lovely, lively cute eyes was with tears peeping and is about to fall.

I walked and moved closer to her. I hugged her tightly and told her I missed her and tears began to fall from her eyes. I wiped them with my fingers and kissed her forehead. I told her to stop crying but she can't stop them which made me shed a tear. At that very moment I don't care if they would call me a gay because of crying infront of a girl but it's really different. That tears came from my aching heart. And only her can make me shed a tear for the reason that I don't know.

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

        As Toff walked towards me I want to tell him how much I love and care for him that I couldn't go another day without making up with him. I can't stop the tears that's falling from my eyes. He hugged me and I felt comfortable. Then when I saw the tear that came right from his eyes, I know that means something really deep. Toff never cries unless he's on screen acting or he's badly hurt inside. The last time I saw him cry was when we're 6 when his grand mother died. I also cried because his granny was his closest woman after me and his mom. We always go to her whenever we feel down and she tells us wonderful stories and advices us. She was such a great woman. She's like a second mother to us. After that, I never saw him cry again. Not until this night. That's when I realized that he really loves me and i'm willing to listen with every explanation that he's going to tell me.

          I can feel sincere and real love from him. He's the only guy to make me feel comfortable. I put my hands into his shoulders and our heads moved closer and I felt his soft lips pressed into mine. I know i've been longing for this. I can feel the heat that's running into my body as our lips united. His hands were put into my waist. The feeling was so unexplainable that we haven't realized that the rain started to fall down. Our body moved closer to each other and we're kissing under the rain. We pulled away slowly and I stared at his pink lips. He placed his head into my ears and whispered.

"I love you because i need you and i need you because i love you and I will always will." I hugged him really tight like my life depends on it.

"I love and you too babe. I can't live another day without your love." He responded with a soft kiss into my lips.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah. We better go inside and get ourselves dried first. It's getting cold here." 

           We were all wet and we walked inside my condo unit. I tiptoed and ran into the bathroom to get us some towels. Toff sat down and rested into the living room as I walked into the closet to get us some clothes to change. Toff left some clothes of him into my closet before incase he'll be needing them or to sleep over. I handed him a white cotton shirt and a pajamas and I have my sleeveless top and shorts on my other hand for me.

"Here's your clothes. Go to the bathroom and go have your quick shower before wearing them so you won't get sick. Okay?" He smiled teasingly and grabbed my other hand.

"Yes miss. Yes miss. But you have to go with me." Then he sticked out his tongue.

Well we do take shower together but that's when we were younger. But I don't see any malice with taking a quick shower with him. I don't have to hide anything from him anyway.

"What if I don't want?" I joked. Then he pouted his lips like a child begging for candies. He looks so cute. No one can ever say no everytime he makes that look.

"Hahaaa, i'm just kidding. C'mon." He put his hands into my waist from my back as we walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and we both get undressed.

           He removed his shirt revealing a perfect view of his six pack abs and his perfect arms. He removed his damp jeans and hanged them up. God, he looks so burning hot. I just can't take my eyes off his body.

"They are all yours babe. Haha. Don't worry. But please stop staring at my body like you wanna eat me." My face blushed then I undressed my self as I removed my sweatshirt and my pants. I saw him looking at me just like the way I look at him earlier.

"Well I bet what you're seeing is yours too. And now you may stop staring at me like you're now the one who's going to eat me. Hmmkay?" Then I winked as I moved towards him.

           I can feel my body heat up as he pushed my body closer to him as the shower pours water down to us. He slowly pressed his lips into mine as he approach my lower lip to ask for entrance which I opened to let him in. He's such a good or should I say a great kisser. The intensity got up as he started to explore my untouched body. 

           I know in myself that if there is someone I would like to give it in, it's him. I can even trust him my future. I can't explain the mere pleasure i'm feeling as I felt him go inside me. I moaned as he moved his head into my neck.

"Sorry if had done any wrong. I love you Clarisse Johnson." I closed my eyes and remembered the picture of him and Angelie. I think it's now time to ask him about that.

"I love you too Toff Lewis. But can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Hmmsure. What's that?" He looked at my eyes.

"Someone sent me a picture of you and Angelie. It showed half your body naked and Angelie is ain't wearing any top. You were kissing. That's why I can't even talk to you because that made me hurt and feel really bad. I am not mad at you. I am just hurt. How can you explain that?" My eyes were almost about to release my tears when I asked him. His facial expression looked worried. He touched my face and kissed my forehead.

"Oh that. That was the time when I almost slapped Angelie's face because she tooked advantage knowing I was drunk. she removed her top and kissed me but I pushed her away. But I guess the camera click of her friend was just to fast to take a snap of that moment. I wasn't wearing my shirt but i'm not naked. I hate her. She's such a bitch. Don't cry Rissey. I'll never choose her over you. She's nothing compared to you." I guess that explains it all so I told him we better get dressed and go to sleep cause it's getting late.

We're laying on my bed with head placed on his arms. I felt warm as he kissed my temples then he said something like gibberish while kissing my head.

"Aywuuunnnttchuspeeendmaaihoooolayffwiidjurrr" I seemed to understand but I asked him what did he said.

"What? Cheese?" Then he stared at my eyes making my  face blush.

"I said I want to spend my whole life with you. I mean it. " I smiled.

"Me either Mr. Lewis" He smiled back and kissed me.

"You'll be my Mrs. Lewis in the future. I love you." I brushed my hands lightly into his cheeks and whispered.

"Yeah. I will be and willing to be the mother of your children. I love you more." His hands into my waist tightened pulling me closer against him.

"No, I love you moooooore." I'm completely speechless.

-Toff's P.O.V.-

         I'm so happy I made it up to her. She's hurt by the picture of me and Angelie that she saw that's why she broke up with me. If I can only show the publis how much I hate Angelie, but I just can't because the moment we announced the we broke up, (with that fake relationship thing) we told everyone we're still best of friends. As I look into Rissey's eyes, I felt really bad about it a while ago and explain everything to her. I'm very glad she even trusted me her body and soul as she had her first time with me. I'm so lucky to have her. She's really is the type of girl that evey guy would wish to have.

        I am laying on her bed beside her with my arm wrapped against her waists from her back. I told her I want to spend my whole life with her and wants to spend her's with me too. I told her I love her and she told me she loves me more but I disagreed because I do love her more. She's sweet. I am madly, deeply inlove with her. She didn't replied with my last word and looked speechless so I pulled away a little and smiled. She sat down and ask me to sing a song for her. I agreed and I chose the song Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade.

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

           I asked Toff to sing a song for me because I missed hearing his voice. He sat down and cleared his throat. He started singing Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade.

"The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting

Could it be that we have been this way before?

I know you don't think that I am trying

I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night

That I will fall for you over again

Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

You're impossible to find"

           He turned into me and hugged me. Oh my. I just heard him sing again. This was the best night of my entire life.

"Thanks for trusting me again. You're the best thing that ever happend in my life." I hugged him back.

"I want no any other guy but you, Toff." Then I softly pecked his lips.

"I love you to death." He layed me down and pressed his soft pink lips slowly against mine.

            I let him enter as he kissed my lower lip then my lips moved together with his. His hands explored my hips then moved my top off then my shorts nextly. I helped him remove his clothes and we reunited out bodies for intense pleasure. I felt secured and not afraid to hide anything as long as I know it's Toff. I trust him with everything. After about an hour of two of making love I rested my head into his chest and he once again held me from my back to waist. I closed my eyes to sleep.

-------------------------

What do you guys think about this chapter? :)

Hmmwell they got back together and now the story is getting nicer :) buttt lemme tell you, it's NOT the end yet. So watch out for more sweetness and affection from Toff and Clarisse and ofcourse, for more twists and turns about their story. and expect new characters soon :)))) Okay look, i'm trying to write a good story so please help me and make me inspired to make it happen by just a simple vote/share/leaving a comment below my story. Pretty please? That means a lotttttt to me. Thanks in advance and wait for my next upload. :) I'll fix my spelling and grammar mistakes soon. Sorry about that. Lovey'all :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 2 24
I took a tiny step back but the grip didn't loosen. I decided to look up and meet the eyes of who those warm and comforting hands belonged to. I was...
131K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
2K 49 56
[⚠ UNDER MAJOR EDITING ⚠] "W-why did you leave me?" I asked tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry! I had to! I had no choice!" "Do you have any i...
290 8 13
It started with two strangers a text message & now being best friends; what could this mean ?♥️ Do you ever feel if a best friend... could be your lo...