HIS Beautiful Nightmare

By BettieBurton

HIS Book Series #2: Don't have to read the series in order! :) Cage is the president of a well feared gang ca... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1: My Cousin....Andi
CHAPTER 3: What An A**hole!!
CHAPTER 4: Awww....He Does Have A Heart!?
CHAPTER 5: Possessive Much?
CHAPTER 6: I Want You!
CHAPTER 7: About That.....
CHAPTER 8: Secrets
CHAPTER 9: What the Hell!?
CHAPTER 10: I F***ed Up!!
CHAPTER 11: Home Sweet Home!?!
CHAPTER 12: This is the ONLY Choice!
CHAPTER 13: Would You Rather?!
CHAPTER 14: Revenge is Sweeeet!
CHAPTER 15: It All Ends Now!!
CHAPTER 16: My Girl....My Son
EPILOGUE: One Year Later...

CHAPTER 2: Nice To Meet You?.....

6.4K 282 9
By BettieBurton

<<ANDI>>

       Today I was coming to see my cousin, Demon. Well, his real name is Josh, but he made sure that I called him Demon around the guys. Which was fine. 

       I was happy to get away from everything for a little bit. I told him that I would look for a job right away and then save up to find my own place so that I didn't have to be a burden in the clubhouse. 

       However, he assured me it was fine and that his boss, Cage, said it was okay to stay there as long as I just cleaned up around the place, cooked and even be a bartender at one of their clubs and that the payment for all of that would be a place to stay and food. It was a perfect deal. 

        After the cab driver pulled up in front of the clubhouse. I saw Demon standing outside and in the driveway waiting for me, I'm assuming. 

       As soon as I got out, he wrapped me up tight in his arms as I did the same with him. 

      He grabbed my bags, put his arm over my shoulder and we headed inside the house. 

       It was a two story house with a jacuzzi and swimming pool outside. Along with about eight bedrooms, and each one had their own private bathroom. It was amazing. They even had a theater room and a game room. I asked Demon how their clubhouse looked a lot different than what others I've seen look like. Which he tells me that they aren't all like this, it's just that this place was the main house. 

       After walking inside and setting my bags down, some of the guys that were there, came walking up to greet me. 

       "Who's this?" One of them said. 

      "This is my cousin, Andi. She's the one I told you guys about that was going to be staying with us." Demon says. 

      "Cool. I'm Spider." A tall guy who had sleeves of tattoos on his arms, had brown eyes, tanned skin and black hair with a thick strip of red in it. 

      "I'm Andi." I tell him while shaking his hand. 

     "And I'm Snakes." A guy that looked to be close to my age and in a way, reminded me of Jay Hernandez, the actor. He was cute. 

     "Nice to meet you." I tell him as we shake each other's hands. 

     It was great at meeting everybody, except that I didn't get the chance to meet his boss, Cage. Which was fine. I could always meet him later. 

      Demon told me though that I would meet him tomorrow and also, that I'd be staying in his room since he rarely uses it. Which I thought was very sweet of him. 

      Especially right now, I was extremely tired from the plane ride and the couple hours drive to here. So I ended up passing out on the bed. 

***********************************************************************************************

        After I woke up, I took a shower and got ready for the day. And since it was morning, I went towards the kitchen and began cooking breakfast for everyone. 

       I noticed on the clock that it was almost 9:30 AM. Which was when Demon told me already, was around the time that his boss wakes up and comes in to grab some coffee. 

      So I began to pour it, and add a little bit of some sugar that I was told Cage liked in his coffee. 

      I was finished cooking breakfast and was plating the last of it, so that I could have it all set up and prepared on the table for when everybody was awake. 

      Then I heard somebody groaning a little bit, sounding like they just woke up. He stopped in the doorway of the kitchen and looked at me. 

      When I met his gaze, he had a black muscle men's tank on along with a pair of pants. He had slicked back hair on the top while the sides were buzzed a little bit and was covered in tattoos and had brown eyes. He had a nice tan and muscles that were the perfect size to me. He wasn't built like a body builder but had the same physique as Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Maybe a little taller than him. My god, he is hot as fuck. 

      "Who the hell are you?" He asks. 

      "I'm Andi. Demon's cousin." I reply.  

      "Hmm." Was all he said as he started to glare at me. 

      "I made breakfast?" And I also just poured you some coffee with two sugars, right?" I tell him while handing him his mug. 

       He looks at me and he goes from glaring at me to looking surprised a little bit.

      "Thanks." He says, while turning around to go sit at the head of the table. 

       Everybody started waking up not too long after him and joined him at the table. 

      We all said good morning to each other. 

      "Aw....How come he get's coffee first?" Snakes teased. 

      "Because I'm the boss, dumbass." Cage replies while shaking his head a little bit. 

      "Don't worry." I assure him with a wink as I place the last plate of food onto the table. "I'll go get you some." I laughed. 

      "Such a baby." Demon commented while shoving bacon in his mouth. 

      Everybody was enjoying the breakfast. I guess they liked it. I just laughed while watching them though as I heard their moans and compliments from the food tasting so good. Wow, didn't think I was THAT good of a cook. 

       I looked and saw that Cage was smiling and yet, tried to hide that he was liking it, so that the guy's wouldn't see. 

      After everyone was finished, they all went off to different rooms. Some were watching TV, others were playing some PlayStation 4 and others were doing whatever. 

      Once I was finished with the dishes, I decided to get started on the rest of the chores. 

      I began cleaning all the rooms (including bathrooms) and the final place to clean was Cage's office. 

      I was listening to music as I was cleaning. So as I opened the door, I noticed a girl on his lap and they were making out. 

       I didn't expect him to be in there. So I yelped, quickly yelled 'Sorry' and left. 

      I quickly closed the door shut. I felt really embarrassed and hoped it didn't get me in trouble later on. 

       Except on the other hand, that if he was gonna be doing that, he should at least lock the door. 

       After I was done with the chores around the house, which wasn't too much. I took a nap for a few hours before getting ready for my shift at the bar. 

      Demon said that I would be the lead bartender and also manager. 

      I already had met the girls I'd be working with and some of the dancers that stripped on the poles and gave lap dances. 

      All the girls and I seemed to hit it off right away. Well, except for Kelly. She hated me right away. 

      Though I was told by Demon and the girls to pay no attention to her and if there's any issues she can't handle, to let Demon or his boss know. It seemed like everybody hated Kelly. But Cage wanted to keep her around. Which we all knew why. Besides, I knew that she was the clubhouse slut cause I remember her from earlier when I interrupted hers and Cage's little 'fuck' session. 

***********************************************************************************************

       The club has been opened now for a few hours and the place is packed. 

      I was used to this kind of a crowd from my last bartender job. 

      I loved staying busy except for that every time I saw Kelly, she was either flirting and giving away free drinks or keeping the money for herself. Now I know they have cameras. But I also know that they aren't necessarily angled too good over the bar as much as I believe they should be. And I know she pretends to put money into the register, the camera's can't see she's not really doing that. 

        Now, I am going to have pay extra close attention to her and watch her every move. I swear, girls like her piss me off. 

        My attention get's immediately drawn over towards a customer who's leaning on the bar top while looking at me. 

       He has a buzzed hair cut, looks to be in a motorcycle club, has tattoos all on his neck and arms and is a pretty big dude who has a beard as well. Looks to be in his mid thirties. 

       "Hey Curves!" he says. 

       I don't know why, but I turned. Even though I am curvy and have some meat on me. 

       I walk up to him. "Hi. What are you having?" I asked. 

       "What do you recommend?" He asks with a smirk.

       "That depends. You want a beer or hard liquor?" I asked him. 

       "How about a rum and coke, beautiful?" He says. 

       "Coming right up." I tell him. 

       I begin to start making his drink and once I'm finished, I place the glass onto the counter in front of him. "That'll be $8.50," I told him. 

        "Here. Keep the change!" He winked at me while handing me a $50 bill. 

        I look at him. "Are you sure you don't want any change?" I asked him. Though I should've just said 'Thank You' and be done with it. 

        He chuckles, "Yes. I'm sure beautiful." 

       I start blushing from his compliment. "Thanks." I say. 

       I then put the tip in the jar where we split the tips up at the end of the night. 

      As I'm putting the money in the jar, I feel a hand grab my arm firmly and I look to see Cage glaring at me as though he's pissed and he wants to yell at me. He starts walking with me still in his grip. 

       I start to panic as we make our way through the crowd of people and towards his office. I start to wonder if this is about me walking in on him and Kelly earlier. 

       We get into his office and he shuts the door aggressively behind us. 

      "Look...About earlier..." I began before he cut me off. 

      "I'm not talking about what happened earlier. I'm talking about what just happened, a minute ago!" He started to yell a little bit. 

      "What are you talking about?" I asked him feeling confused. 

      "Who was he?!" He demanded. 

      "Who?" I replied, still not knowing what the hell he was talking about. 

       He then pushes me up against the door and puts my hands above my head. 

      "That fucking douche bag that you just now gave a drink to!" 

      I looked at him confused a little still at why he's upset about a damn customer. 

      "He's just a customer. I don't know him, I swear!" I replied while trying to hide the fear I was having at the moment. But then again, wait a minute, why am I having to try and defend myself? And why the hell does he sound jealous? 

       He looks into my eyes then looks down at my lips as though he wants to kiss them but instead, just bites his lower lip and then looks back into my eyes. 

        "You better keep it that way! Also, let me go over the rules with you. Rule number one is, don't ever fucking lie or steal from me. Rule number two, There is no sleeping or flirting with the customers. ESPECIALLY men. And three, If there's an issue, come tell me or one of the guys. You got that? Curves?"

       'What's with the nickname?' I though to myself. And what kind of shitty rule rules is not being able to flirt? I mean, I get the whole not sleeping around thing. Though I don't do that anyways. But the flirting? What the hell. That's usually what helps with getting great tips. And if anything, he should be reminding Kelly about those rules.

       I don't say anything. Instead, I just nod my head that I agree and understand what he's saying. 

       He then displays a big smile of satisfaction onto his face. 

       "Good." He says more calm this time. 

       He then lets go of my wrists and I quickly leave and head back to work. 

       I don't know why the hell he's acting like a jealous and mean asshole, but, I'm just going to ignore it. 

      I later began thinking in why he hasn't told Kelly and the other girls those rules. Or to remind them at least. Maybe he should pull THEM aside instead and remind them about the rules. Cause I was just being nice. And if anything, the guy was flirting with me. Not me flirting with him. 

I'll be posting a few chapters tomorrow! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 249 15
I've always hidden in plain sight. The biker girl no-one looks twice at. Quiet, Mean, Angry at the world. My father is the president of a biker club...
192K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
532K 16K 25
Castle Harrison is a 30 year old guy who happens to have just become the President of his dad's biker club, The Grimms. They are the most feared and...
781K 32.4K 45
Veronica "Ronnie" Nash never thought that she would turn to her mother's old love when she faced trouble. But, when Ronnie is facing certain danger a...