capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
strangers

epilogue.

8.3K 164 26
By URGHlernjergi

lauren.

"This one." Camila said, pointing to the photo of Camden petting Leo at our wedding ceremony. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes." She answered. "You really want a photo of our children, blown up, framed and hung above our bed, for the rest of our lives?" I asked again. "Why not?" She asked. "If you really want it, I'll ask Mani to start printing." I replied.

---

It's been a year since Camila and I got engaged. We had to put off the wedding for so long because Bruno Mars had asked her to join him on tour and she couldn't say no to that opportunity of a lifetime. She came back, her album dropped and it was a hit so she spent a month, traveling to promote the album. Dinah voluntarily offered to plan our wedding but we said no because it's Dinah, who knows what she'll do. But everything has led up to this one moment. The wedding day has arrived. We decided to have the wedding back in Miami, by the beach and rented beach houses for us and our bridesmaids to stay at.

In ten minutes, I'm about to get married. Standing by the altar, the wedding has begun. Music playing as our maid of honor and bridesmaids walk down the isle and to their positions. The music changed and my heart started pounding out of my chest. Everyone rose to their feet to watch my bride walk down the isle and it made me much more nervous. Normani placed her hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze and a smile. I smiled back and look at the start of the isle.

My mother and daughter walked down the isle hand in hand with Leo, walking along side them. Camden was the flower girl but she was too distracted by the dog and just left a path of flower petals which made me laugh at the sight. The next moment, Alejandro appeared and there she was, my bride with her arm linked with her father's in all her beauty. I smiled, staring at her. She had the same smile on her face and we kept our eye contact till she accidentally tripped over her feet. I reached out and caught her. "Oh Camz, of all days." I laughed.

She let go of her father's arm and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you." I said. "Take good care of her." He replied and I nodded, turning back to Camila.

"Hi."

"Hi." She giggled.

"You look gorgeous." I complimented, taking all of her in. "You look very beautiful as well." She replied and I smiled. "Are you two ready to begin?" Ally asked, holding up her bible and we nodded. "Thank you all for being here today, witnessing the love Camila and Lauren have..." The words got blocked out as I looked at Camila, smiling and holding her hands.

"Who would like to start with the vows?" Ally asked. "You go first." Camila said, bitting her bottom lip and my heart melted at how adorable and hot she looks. "Okay." I smiled. "Lauren, take the ring and place it on Camila's finger." Ally said. Normani handed me the wedding band and I took it, slipping it onto Camila's ring finger, joining her engagement ring. "And repeat after me." Ally instructed.

"I, Lauren,"

"I, Lauren,"

"take you, Camila,"

"take you, Camila,"

"to be my wife,"

"to be my wife,"

"to ensure the Camren ship doesn't sink- Dinah did you swap out the vows?" Ally asked and I looked behind Camila where the Polynesian was standing. "I don't know what you're saying." She denied and everyone started laughing. "Give me the vows." Ally said and Dinah pulled out a piece of paper. Ally snatched it from her and opened it. "Let's continue." She said.

"to have and to hold from this day forward,"

"for better or for worse,"

"for richer,"

"for richer,"

"for poorer,"

"for poorer,"

"in sickness and in health,"

"to love and to cherish;"

"from this day forward"

"until death do us part"

"Camila, take the ring and place it on Lauren's finger." Ally said. Camila let go of our hands to retrieve the wedding band from Dinah and I held my hand out. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as Camila slipped the ring into my finger.

"I, Camila,"

"I, Camila,"

"take you, Lauren,"

"take you, Lauren,"

"to be my wife,"

"to be my wife,"

"to have and to hold from this day forward,"

"for better or for worse,"

"for richer,"

"for richer,"

"for poorer,"

"for poorer,"

"in sickness and in health,"

"to love and to cherish;"

"from this day forward"

"until death do us part"

"Lauren, do you take Camila as your beloved wife?" Ally asked.

"I do." I began to tear up and Camila reached out to wipe of the tear rolling down my face.

"Camila, do you take Lauren as your beloved wife?" Ally asked but Camila wasn't paying attention. "Camz." I called and it brought her back to reality.

"What? I don't know." She mumbled, confused and caught out of it.

"Caaaammzz."

"I do. I do." She giggled, squeezing my hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, Mrs and Mrs Cabello-Jauregui. You may kiss the bride." Ally announced and I stepped forward, cupping her face in my hands and kissed her.

I felt something hit my thigh and pulled away to see Camden by our legs. I smiled and picked her up, kissing her cheek. Camila kissed her cheek as well and Camden laughed, clapping her hands. My sister, Taylor, came up to us and I passed Camden to her. Hand in hand, Camila and I walked down the aisle, smiling brightly as everyone clapped. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you too." Camila replied and I kissed her cheek.

---

"Hello, everybody, I am Dinah, Walz's maid of honor and I would like to put it out there that the only reason that you guys are here is because of me, I am the captain of the Camren ship and as long as I'm here, the ship will forever sail." Dinah started her dinner speech. "It was a collective effort, where is my credit?" Normani asked. "Fine,  Mani can be the co-captain of the Camren ship." Dinah said. "Did she drink?" I whispered to Camila. "She had about two glasses of champagne back at the beach house." She replied. "Shush Camren." Dinah scolded and we kept our mouth shut for the rest of her speech.

---

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" The girls chanted as I drank my beer. The wedding ended and the bridesmaids and Camila and I were in one of the beach houses to celebrate. They are determined to get me wasted. "You have to take a shot for Mila because she's still breastfeeding!" Normani said. "Oh god." I burped, taking the shot glass that Dinah had passed to me. I took the shot, cringing at the taste of the vodka and slammed the glass on the coffee table. They cheered and I laughed, feeling the effects of the alcohol from the previous two shots they gave me.

"Let's give her a break for a moment." Camila said, placing her arms around me. I placed my head on her shoulder and giggled. "Hi Camz." I hiccuped. "Hi wifey." She replied and I smiled. "I'm your wifey." I giggled, kissing her cheek. "One more shot!" The bridesmaids said and another shot was passed to me. "Fuck." I cursed, taking it.

That was the last shot they made me and we talked over a glass of wine and sparkling water for Camila. "Bye Camren." Dinah said, getting up, along with all the bridesmaids. "Where are y'all going?" Camila asked. "Back to the other beach house so we don't have to hear the two of you have wedding sex." She explained then left.

"Let's go have wedding sex, wifey." I said, getting up and holding my hand out for her to take. "I don't even think you can with all that alcohol inside you babe." She replied, taking my hand and getting up then grabbing my waist when I stumbled over. "And I thought I was the clumsy one." I heard my newly-wed wife said. "You are clumsy, you tripped just now remember?" I asked, hearing my words slur. "That was embarrassing." She said. "I found it cute." I replied, walking into our bedroom and falling onto the bed.

I started giggling to myself and Camila shook her head. I sat up and grabbed her waist, trying to drunkenly undo her dress. She turned around and gave me better access to unzip her dress. The dress fell to the ground, revealing a white lingerie set. "When did you get this?" I asked, stroking her hip as I looked at her, head to toe and getting an erection. "Thought it'll be a nice surprise." She said. "Definitely is a nice surprise." I replied, getting up. She helped me out of my dress and I connected our lips. "God baby, you're so hard already." She said, squeezing my bulge. "Because of you baby." I replied and we ended the night blissfully.

---

"Actually, thinking about it now, let's get this one instead." Camila said, pointing to a picture of us laughing while we were slow dancing. "I like that one." I agreed, looking down at her hand where the wedding band was. "I love you." I said and she looked up at me. "I love you too." She smiled.

"Dog dog!" I heard Camden say as Leo ran into the bedroom with our daughter chasing after him. "Cammie." I called and she stopped running and walked towards me. "Mama!" She smiled, throwing her hands out at me. I opened my arms out to catch her but she ran to Camila, throwing herself onto my wife's lap. "Wow, how rude, what about Mommy huh?" I asked, carrying her onto my lap and tickling her belly. She squirmed around and I stopped, kissing her cheek. "Cammie, look." Camila said, showing her the picture of her and Leo. "Dog dog." Camden mumbled, pointing to Leo on the computer screen. "Yea! Good girl." I smiled.

---

i had to end off the book with the wedding right? this is the official end to the story, thank you all so much for reading!

i'm currently working on another book and if you want to, i just uploaded a book that is going to consist of short stories like one shots or a 2-3 chapter story. basically a book of ideas that i cannot continue. the first one shot is up and it's really important to me, you might need tissues for this one.

check it out!!

thank you so much for reading!

have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 51.4K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
1.4M 36.5K 110
Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photographer whose latest job is photographing t...
477K 13.5K 71
Lauren Jauregui happens to have received a text message from a mysterious person who reveals herself as Camila. What starts off as a playful conversa...
383K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...