SAY DADDY (Series Two)

By denzeleelugg

Hey guys those who are readers of Call Me Daddy this is series two. I really hope you guys will like it just... More

School
My Mother
Its You
He Came Over Again
Groceries
Cast List
Thank God
Sunday

Dinner

11.2K 148 20
By denzeleelugg

Hey guys how was the last chapter. I am really enjoying this book. Aren't you?????

What do you think is going to happen at dinner?????????

I mean,  don't ask me i don't know, but if you read this chapter you may find out.

Celine's POV

"Ha ha ha ha ". Mom laughs as Derek confessed about one of his embarrassing moments as a child. It wasn't even that funny. She was as just trying really hard to impress him .

We were on the couch seated after mom had ordered pizza, preferably cheese for me, because my mother was allergic so that mean more for me. She ordered pepperoni instead which Derek didn't eat so he and i shared my eight piece.

Each time i went for a slice it was like he was timing me, just so he could touch me.

Even when I'm around him and he smiles i get the weird gut feeling .

He glared at me for what felt like hours when my mother mentioned me having a boyfriend.

An argument even started when i told her i didn't have a boyfriend. She said i was too picky and ingrate when it came to guys.

Its my mother but she is a very sophist person. ( Sophist - One whose reasoning is clever yet false)

She acts as if she knows it all and a expert when it came to guys. I mean why is she such a heckler, especially around Derek. (Heckler - One who tries to annoy, or embarrass someone).

I just got so annoyed and just excused myself to get a drink of water from the kitchen, i could feel Derek's gaze on me as i left but i didn't look back.

Taking deep breaths as i walk. I try to clear my head from thinking about going all the way with him. He tries to act normal around my mom but when he calls me princess i blush like crazy.

I open the fridge and took out the jug as i fetch a glass from the drainer. I felt arms wrap around my waist and i flinch almost shattering the glass.

I tilt my head to the side to see Derek looking down at me. I could feel his hard solid erection on my butt cheeks and once again that weird feeling from before chiggers.

"What if my mom comes in here? ". I asked him I'm a whisper.

" She wont she sent me to get wine ". He told me his head leaning forward.

My eyes travel to his lips as they close in to meet mine and my entire body was now turned to face him.

My nipples got hard in my bra as they made contact with his firm chest.  He grazed his lips over mine but didn't kiss me. He was teasing me, trailing my neck with his little kisses, my stomach built up even more.

Getting impatient i grabbed his shirt roughly bringing him to me with more speed.

Our lips crash together like a grenade moving in a rush as if a storm was coming. He pushed him self on me and i never fail to pull him. My back hit the counter and soon my ass was on top of it. The feeling caused me to get hot and even more excited.

I............ want him.

Pulling him closer i snap back to realisation of where we were.

Shit my mom.

I slightly push him away and jumped from the counter.

"My mom, i cant do this when she is around ". I told him.

He didn't says anything he only looked at me with more want.

" Your so innocent ". He says cocking his head to the side as he eye my breast.

" Don't do that, you will only make me want you more ". I said to him as he move closer.

I bit on my bottom lip as he stare at me like i was something to eat.

" And i will only want you more when you bit on those sexy delicious lips of yours".

"Please go back, your making weird things happen to me right now ". I said pushing his chest with the palm of my hand.

He held onto it and pull me to him.

" Do you have any idea how much i want you right now ". He whispers in my ear. His hot minty breath brushing my skin.

" I think i do ". I said when i felt his erection down below.

" You make that happen to me every time I'm around you ". He says.

" Thomas did you find the wine!". My mom yelled from the living room.

He jumped away from me then he answered.

"Yeah, it gave me hell to find too ". He says as if everything was normal .

We walk back to the living room and my mom had her legs folded attractively to get his attention which he did not look at.

" I better go and leave you guys to you know, connect ". I said again at the thought of what my mother would have wanted.

" Yeah you do that sweetie ". My mom says.

" Do you have to, i mean this is a family dinner ". Derek says.

" I.... Um i have homework to do ". I said again trying hard to excuse my self as my mother tugs on his arm.

" Maybe i can help you ". He says volunteering.

" No its okay, its nothing pertaining to science ". I said walking backwards.

" Science or not i can help, i mean I'm good with anything". He says.

"I bet you are ". My mother says kissing his neck.

" Goodbye ". I said running up the stairs.

This was a bad idea from the start. I mean he is my mothers boyfriend. He belongs to her. Why should i be jealous when she wants to be with him.

I slammed my door and jumped in my bed.

Derek's POV

Why did she leave. I didn't want her to leave. I want her, i don't want Daisy, Princess is who i know want.

Daisy ran her hand along my shirt and my libido from before went dead. She was not who I'm into.

I didn't want this, i wanted Princess.

"I have to go, i have a lot of paper work to finish for tomorrow ". I said getting up from beside her.

" Okay ". She says with a frown.

" Mind if i go tell Celine goodnight? ". I asked her.

" Yeah sure go ahead ". She says as i walk -ran up the stairs.

I knocked on her door and listened as she walked to retrieve it. As she opened it my lips made contact with hers.

I pushed her further inside as her hands wrapped around me.

"What happened?". She asked me.

"I'm leaving, i just came to say goodnight ". I said kissing her again.

" Goodnight ". She says, her voice so sweet and small.

The need was there to stay but i remembered it was only goodnight for now.

For now.

Hey guys how was this chapter. I loved it

I mean they are just so kinky. I wonder if they will ever get the time to, you know, go all the way. Wait I'm asking you, i should know that. (Mentally hit myself)

Sorry about that, my brain works in weird ways. Love you guys. Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...