SAY DADDY (Series Two)

By denzeleelugg

Hey guys those who are readers of Call Me Daddy this is series two. I really hope you guys will like it just... More

School
My Mother
Its You
He Came Over Again
Dinner
Cast List
Thank God
Sunday

Groceries

11.5K 152 10
By denzeleelugg

Hey guys so many updates in one day. I love you guys.

How do you like the story so far, please note if your not comfortable reading heated scenes (Sexual contents) move on to the next chapter.

Celine's POV

It was Saturday thank gosh a day from school where i could stay in my room and watch my ehm videos.

It was a usual thing for me and mom left like an hour ago to get groceries for dinner with Derek.

After what Ryan and i talked about i haven't yet seen Derek and if i did my mom is always there.

With my ear phone in my ear I listen to the sounds which the girl who was having sex with some guy made as he handled her roughly.

It looked harsh and it made me afraid of sex. Adrian said if i watch it more often then I wouldn't feel the way i do.

My body temperature got really heated and i paused it when the door bell rang. I was wearing a short skirt and a tank top once again with no bra. Don't you judge me i hate bras there just so........ And so......... Annoying.

I ran down stairs with my phone in hand as i took the earphone from my ears and open the door only to see, Derek.

"Derek hey, mom isn't home as yet". I said doing my normal routine, only this time something else was added to it.

His lips.

He was........ Kissing me. My first kiss was stolen by my mother's crush.

I pulled away but a weird electronic feeling went down my spin all the way to my toes which caused me to curl them. He closed the door and i stepped back.

"Derek i.....this.......... ". I tried to say when his soft lips pressed hungrily to mine again.

He reached for my hand and took the phone from my grip.

I didn't even remember that the video was probably still playing but it was too late because he already saw it.

A little smile formed at the corner of his lips which my eyes never fail to catch.

"You read my note? ". He asked as he touched my cheek which cause my knees to get weak.

He held my waist so i wouldn't fall and i felt the weird stick on my legs again. His erection. I cant believe he has this amount of effect on me.

The only thing i did to answer his question was nod my head.

"Your my attraction ". He confessed.

" But......... ".

" Shhhh". He whispers.

He leans forward again and bit my lips softly which caused me to whimper.

His grip tighten on my waist and the next thing i knew my back was against a wall. And that wall was in my room.

He kissed me once more, this time with much more need and hunger. Grabbing my blouse lifting it so his bare fingers brushed my belly, my body heat got much hotter than before as he lift me to him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as i run my fingers through his hair receiving a groan like sound which sounded so sexy so i did again .

My back hit something soft and i notice i was now on my bed with him between my legs. He kissed my neck and his fingers trail down my legs causing more heat but also my toes to curl tighter. My stomach felt full like it wanted to explode any minute as his lips travel down to my nipples, taking them into his mouth through my tank top.

My head fell back and my hands gripped the sheet. Weird sounds came from my throat and some how my nipples got harder as his tongue made circles around them causing more weird feeling to run through me. I shivered when he looked at me with want that caused his eyes darken.

His warm lips came back to mine and i could feel his erection getting harder. He held one of my hand in his and brought it down to his pants where the bulge was. It got even more rigid when i touched it and his entire body stiffen. I bit on my bottom lips hard at his length and thickness.

" Princess, you do this to me, i am addicted to you, i can never get enough of you ". He says in a voice that for a second didn't sound anything like him. He groaned again when he saw me biting my lips and used his other hand to free them from my teeth.

That feeling in my stomach got even more heavier as he used my hand to rub his erection. It was like a mountain that i was afraid to climb.

My vagina felt weird as he brought his lips back to mine while i continue to rub his mountain with my fingers. He made the groaning sound and the feeling in my stomach finally exploded.

My underwear felt wet and i was embarrassed to say i pee my underwear.

He pulled away as if trying to read my emotions then he asked.

"Confused?".

I nod my head and he smiled as his finger went under my skirt.

"No don't". I said trying to stop him.

I didn't want him to know that i had pee my underwear.

"Its okay princess, your a virgin i know, that's why I'm so attracted to you, you have no experience whatsoever and i want to teach you, i want you". He says looking into my eyes.

"I pee my underwear". I whispered embarrassingly.

"You didn't, you came princess, that's what everyone says when they come for this  first time, it happens when you get excited". He says.

I then felt his finger touch my underwear and i jumped.

"Relax princess, i wont hurt you, i will be careful i promise ". He says.

I saw the mountain at the front of his pants grew bigger and he looked as if he was in pain.

" Are you okay?". I asked him touching it.

"Uh............Ehm, i will be once you remove your hand".

"And if i don't ".

"I will strip off your clothes and fuck you the way i want to so badly".

I swallow hard at his words and i felt something run from my vagina.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower ". I said to him.

" I think I'm gonna leave ".

" Why?". I asked him.

"Because i want you so badly just by you saying your gonna take a shower which means your gonna be naked makes me really like want to fuck you right now ". He says getting up from the bed like a pregnant lady.

" But i don't want you to go".

"I have to princess, i don't want to hurt you". He says now standing by my room door.

"But............ ".

" I have to go, ill see you later ".

" Can i get a kiss before you leave? ". I asked him desperately.

" You don't know the danger that your putting your self into ". He says as i walk closer to him at the door.

" Please ". I said as i throw my arms around him, kissing him deeply, rolling my tongue against his as he gripped my waist and slightly pushed me away with pain written all over his face then ran down the stairs.

I didn't know the danger, but i wanted him.

I watched him leave then went to the bathroom and took a long shower as i memorize what happened. Something then flashed back to me.

What am i going to do when mom gets home?????

He is coming to dinner how will i be able to be around him when i feel the way i do???????

  Hello my readers.

So this is what you guys have being waiting for. Please vote and comment. And before you ask no i do not have experience, i do have experience with when a guy gets an erecting when kissing though.

Lets just leave it at that.

Love you guys.

Mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...