SAY DADDY (Series Two)

By denzeleelugg

Hey guys those who are readers of Call Me Daddy this is series two. I really hope you guys will like it just... More

School
My Mother
Its You
Groceries
Dinner
Cast List
Thank God
Sunday

He Came Over Again

12.7K 161 6
By denzeleelugg

Hey guys how was the last chapter.

I kinda like what I'm doing here.

Celine's POV

It was almost 8 and i finally came off the phone after telling Adrian about the week with Mr handsome.

Its like listening to Ryan tell you about a guy which he like every five minutes.

I ran to my mothers room when she yelled for me to come to her immediately.

"Mom what is it?". I asked in shock when i saw her room condition.

Her room was a mess, she tore her entire closet apart.

"I am suppose to go on a date this evening with Thomas but i have no clue what to wear ". She says holding onto her head.

This is like the first in forever my mom is getting so worked up over a guy so you know i had to assist.

" Mom its not like its you first date with him and he specifically told you that he hates make up and you should just be yourself". I said to her.

"I know but most of whats in my closet i wear them to work ". She says.

Okay fine, ill check my closet". I said walking to my room.

I had went to the mall with Ryan yesterday so he could help me pick out a dress for her because i know this would happen. Oh if you didn't know Ryan has taste when it comes to fashion. He knows more styles than even Adrian.

It was a dark red dress that was knee height but would look perfect on my mom .

I brought the bag to my mom and her mouth dropped open when i handed it to her.

"You bought me a dress? ". She exclaimed excitedly.

" Well, Ryan did". I told her.

She took it out of the bag and she smiled at me.

"Thank you ". She tells me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The door bell rang and i looked at the time.

" Mom you should be ready like an hour ago". I said to her.

"Tell him ill soon be there! ". She yells

" Okay!". I said running down the stairs.

I open the door and there he stood with his hands in his pocket along with a little gift bag.

"Hey princess". He says.

" Hi ". I said blushing at the nick name but gave him a hug, my usual greeting. He responded and their goes the weird thing i felt the night i had hugged him at dinner." My mom is still getting dressed because she couldn't find anything to wear but i had bought her a dress but wanted her to suffer before giving it to her". I told him.

We actually became closer since he and my mom occasionally went out. He calls me princess which i actually like cause it makes me blush each time he says it.

"I could have picked that up when you answered the door ". He said with a smile.

" Is that for my mom?". I asked him pointing to the bag

"Am..... No its for you ". He says handing it to me.

" Why thank you ". I said giving him a smile.

I was in a very short jeans shorts and a tank top without a bra which is maybe too expose at the moment since he was staring at me like he wanted to attack.

" Am i have being meaning to ask you something ". I said looking everywhere else but at him.

" And what is that?". He asked looking at me as he bit his bottom lip which caused my eyes to stay there.

"Am......... ". I started as i shook my head to clear my mind from thinking like Adrian. "When i hug you, something, i don't know something weird happens every time ".

" Something with you, or me?". He asked looking mainly at my chest.

I fold my arms over my nipples and he looked up to meet my eyes.

" Am........ you ". I said

" I'm done, I'm done ". My mom says running down the stairs in her red heels. Which caused Derek to cut his gaze from me thank God because i was just getting scared when i hear the reason for his weirdness.

But, my mom actually looked hot. Ryan really had good taste, i had to commend him.

"Someone looks nice ". Derek says smiling at my mother.

"Thank you, your not so bad yourself". She says complimenting him.

"So you guys have fun, be back before dark and make sure you have bus fare in case anything happens, and don't leave your drink open and always................. ".

" Okay little missy, don't bother with your lecture". Mom says as i quote what she always tells me when i use to go out on dates.

"So your gonna be here alone? ". Derek asked.

" No, Ryan is coming over ". I told him.

" Who is Ryan?". He asked his expression changing.

"Her only gay boy friend ". Mom inform him.

" He is a really nice guy ". I said in protest.

" Whatever you say ". Mom says walking to the car.

" Well you be careful Princess and lock up when we leave ". Derek says leaning in to give me a hug. This time i didn't lean in as close to him.

" We need to continue our conversation ". I whisper in his ear and his grip on my waist tighten.

I moved away and he looked at me.

" See you soon ". He says and left.

****************

" That look that he always give me, its like he wants to say so much but he just hides it in that look". I told Ryan about what happened when i hugged Derek. "And then there is this weird thing that happens each time i hug him its like this weird stick thing that touch my legs".

"You felt his dick, Celine ". Ryan says.

"  I what, no?".

"You did, that man is attracted to you, the look he gives to you is him a wanting you, the weird feeling when he hugs you is his erection ". Ryan informs me.

" What, but that is impossible, he is in love with my Mother ". I told him.

" Maybe he is just seeing your mother to get closer to you ".

" What, that's silly ". I said shaking my head.

" It sounds silly but if i was straight you would be my first target ". Ryan says.

"Shut up, he even gave me a gift". I told me to get back to the point .

"Did you open it?".

"Not yet".

"So open it fool ". He exaggerated as i jump off the bed and grab the bag from my dresser.

Before i could open it Ryan grabbed it from me.

He throw a box of chocolate to me and read a note that was in it.

" Omg he is totally into you ". Ryan says laughing.

" What does it say?". I asked him.

"It says that......... ". Before he could finish i grab the paper from his hand and read it.

Oh my gosh.

It reads, " A true man always know attraction when he sees it, and my attraction is..."

Three dots. Just three dots.

"What does this mean?". I asked Ryan.

"He is into you, three dots meaning Y. O. U dummy ". He says like the expert.

" What?".

"You better prepare your self for the things that are about to come your way". Ryan says looking at me from the side.

Hey guys how was this chapter. So now i feel like I'm getting somewhere.

Please tell me what you think in the comment section.

Don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...