Journey ( Stud4stud) (complet...

By TheColdestWriter

Lesbian s4s story . just read it Book 1 out of 2 Second book - Daddy . Out now ! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
decisions
question
Chapter 9
kaitlyn
chapter 10
bored
hmm
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Hey
Chapter 18
Last chapter ❣️
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
Im back!!
Fire & desire

Chapter 8

3.4K 215 131
By TheColdestWriter

Journey

Its been two days since I witnessed my dad shoot somebody cold blooded in our family living room. I wasn't shocked that he killed someone, I was shocked that he did it in our living room. Since then , I've been keeping to myself. I hadn't spoke to Jah since our date , but she hasn't made any effort to talk to me either. I don't know something just seem off about her. After I our date, I can admit I have grown a crush towards her. I'm not into studs though , so what ever I was feeling would have to just go. Jah is really- really- REALLY aggressive and I'm just aggressive as her ,I don't know how we would work.

I was currently sitting in the dining hall with Kaitlyn  , who was yapping off about some nigga she was fucking, Its like the scene from the other night didn't bother her a bit. I was barely listening though, my gazed , was instead, locked on Jah who sat across from us on the other side of the dining hall. She was sitting with some chick, she had the bitch sitting on her lap! Her arms was tightly gripping the girls waist. 

am I really jealous right now?

A rush of confidence mixed with anxiety took over my body . I stood up from my chair and walked over to Jah. My sister yelled my name from behind me but I simply ignored her. I was ready to break this silent treatment between me and Jah.

I stood behind her chair with my arm folded. I cleared my throat causing her to turn around with wide eyes.

Once she realized it was me she turned around to continue her conversation she was having with her friends. Was this bitch really trying to play me in front of her friends like that?

"Jah you got something behind you"One of her annoying ass friends said while pointing.

"I know I wish it would go away"She said without turning around. I stepped around to face her. One thing I never been was the type to get played, obviously Jah has taken my kindness as a weakness. I stood in front of her , ignoring the girl who sat on her lap.I crutched down so that I was looking her in her eyes.

"What was that?"I said with anger fulling my eyes .I was ready to punch her and her bitch. I then noticed Jah eyes were puffy like she got 0 sleep and like she been crying all her life. She didnt look good at all.

"I suggest you get the fuck out my face"She said sternly. I seen anger in her eyes. Not the same anger that consumed me , it was different, It was deeper. Her words sent chills through my body , I was actually scared. I did what she said not because I was scared to get my ass beat but because the person I was starting to like wasn't the person eyes I was just staring into. That scared me.

---

Jah POV
Hours later:

" Fuck Jah" Alexus yelled as I had a tight grip on her hair as I pressed my strap against her G-spot. I held it there for a couple more seconds.

"Daddy please!" She cried out. I quickly took my strap out . Her legs buckled in the doggy position as she began squirting . I shoved my strap back in pressing it against her spot for a few more second and pulling it out like before , and earning another squirt from Alexus.

"Fuck daddy" She moaned out.

I pushed her head down into the pillow to muffle her moans. 

"Please Daddy-Dont-

I smacked her ass. "Shut up" I said while forcing my strap in and out of her. I slammed my pelvis down into her causing her to scream out.

"Please Daddy- It Hurrtt -

I smacked her ass again before slamming harder into her . I was fucking her so hard that the bed was hitting the wall. She tried using one of hands to push some of my weight off her but the simply motivated me to take both of her hands bringing them behind her back. I held both of hands I roughly fucked her from behind. 

"YES DADDY FUCK ME HARDER!" she screamed out making me go even harder into her pussy. I looked down at my strap which was now covered with her white cream.

"Shit"I groaned at the sight of her wet pussy bouncing up and down on my strap. I felt my stomach tigthening as my strap massaged my clit as I fucked alexus from behind.

"Baby , IM BOUT TO CUM!"she cried out loud enough that Im sure my roommates heard her.

"Me too" I said while gripping her arms tighter causing her to arch her back more.

"f-f-FUCK!"she moaned as her body started shaking . Her creamy juices poured out on to my strap. 

"mmmm" I moaned as I felt myself cumming almost causing me to fall over. I stroked Alexus a few more times before throwing her off me. I rolled over next to her , with my strap still on , I looked over at alexus.

"Clean it up" I said plainly. Before I knew it Alexus was down on my sucking my strap like a lollipop. She made popping noise as she slid my strap in and out her mouth. I love the sight of fems sucking my strap. I suddenly felt something wet on the tip of my clit. I jumped up quick realizing it was Aexus tongue.

"What the fuck you doing?"I said while pulling my body away from her.  Me and Alexus been together on and off for a year now , she knew damn well I didn't like to be touched. Yes . I have a girlfriend. Did I mean to catch feelings for Journey? No. Me and Alexus was broken up when I was feeling Journey. After hearing some bad news that happen to me the other day, Alexus  came all the way to Atlanta from Cali to be here with me. Like I said I never loved or liked a girl before.But do I care for Alexus? Kinda. Besides her being here for me, She had some bomb ass pussy.

"Bae we been together for a while , you should trust me to let me touch you!"She said reaching for me. I quickly snatched away.

"Whatever man you know I dont like that shit." I got up from the bed throwing on my boxers and sports bra. I went into the bath room to do my hygiene to return back to the room to see a sleeping alexus. I was happy she was sleeping. I wanted to go for a late night drive, not sure where but I needed to clear my mind. I haven't been myself lately.

Before I could reach the door I was stopped by Shae and Syd. Here we go.

I rolled my eyes.

"Look who it is , its daddy" Shae said mimicking Alexus moans.

"Fuck me ! Fuck me!" Syd joined in she was now pulling Shaes hair and playfully fucking her form behind as Shae made the ugliess faces ever. I laughed at the sight.

"I really dont know what I would be without yall" I said letting out a laugh , which I hadn't done in a couple days.

"miserable"

"Friendless"

"Hopeless"

"lame"

"depressed"

"dead"

I glared at Syd and Shae who was exhanging idead of what I would be with out them. I stormed passed them and headed out the door.

"LOOK SHAE !" pointed Syd while laughing .

"LETS CALL HER KATRINA CAUSE ALL SHE DO IS STORM" they both busted out laughing

"Get it ? storm ? katrina? hurrican -

"Yes I get it nigga " Shae  stopped laughing giving Syd the "stale" face.

I drove for hours not exactly sure where I was going. My heart dropped as my eyes drifted across a familiar road. 

Why was I going here?

I pulled up to a familiar house, one that I couldn't forget. The gated fence wrapped around the huge mansion. There was a weird sign engraved in the middle of it. I let out a loud breath of air while going back in forth mentally about if I should leave.

I let out another sigh before sending a text

Me: Come outside😟

Her : You outside my house?!

Me yeah.. come out 😐

Her: PULL UP NEAR THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE!

Me: but thats almost a mile away

Her: JUST DO IT!

I sighed again letting out another deep breath before pulling up.

this girl weird as fuck yo.

A couple minutes passed before I seen her fast pasting towards the car in my rearview mirror. She had on some boxers but not boy boxers , it was those PINK boxers that fem bitches love shaking they ass in on snapchat. She had on a pink sports bra , exposing the upper half of her body . Her dreads were pulled into a bun. I gasped at her feminine appearence, But i was also shocked how she still looked masculine. Her tattoos covered most of her upper body and her body was lean and masculine.

Damn she was fine.

 She slide her petite body into the passenger seat. I could feel her anger as soon as she opened the door.

she folded her arm before talking

"not sure if I should smack you , or make you run me some money " she said without making eye contact with me.

I chuckled " I get why you would smack me but why money-

"nigga you out here wasting my time , taking me on dates , kissing me , lying to me, mind you I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU LIKE THAT !" she yelled with her arms flying  everywhere

ok she's crazy.

I looked at her with wide eyes. He skin grew red the longer I looked at her.

"pick ya choice"she said plainly

"wha-

"PICK YOUR FUCKING CHOICE!" she yelled now looking into my direction.

I leaned my back up against the driver seat door , almost scared . I was having mixed feelings, I was scared cause she look like the type to hit me but also her fiestiness mixed with the right amount of aggressiveness had me hot down there.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervous.

" m-m - money" I said 

" okay gimme" she said with her hand out

I went into my pocket pulling out a 50

"Shit" I cussed to myself

She sat there with her hand out almost like a child begging for candy. I slid her the money before kissing my teeth

" you really mad, I'm reclaiming my time for the rest of 2017 , if you try that shit again imma just beat you the fuck up" she said nonchalantly while shrugging her shoulder.

"Understood?" she said . By now I was looking out the window trying to figure out how I can escape . oh look its a tree maybe I can escape and try to climb up it  nah I can't run that fast plus she probably use to climb trees in JA for fun, she would get to me and surely beat my ass, maybe if I knock on the neighbors-. 

I felt a tight grip on my chin as Journey. ( yes I came to journey house after I fucked Alexus), forcefully pulled my head to face her. My eyes shot open

" Are you listening to me!" She yelled. I grew hot as her hand started to pierce into my face some more. I slapped her hand off me causing her to let out a loud " Ouch"

"OUCH!" she screamed. I immediately regretted doing that cause I felt hurt myself . I immediately became worried.

"Did I hurt you ? let me see" I said grabbing her hand. She immediately grabbed away from me. Next thing I know Journey was up out of her seat , with all her body weight pressed on my as she through playful but seriously through punches. She grabbed my hair and bit me every time I  tried to push her off. By now I had broke into a full fit of laughter. This lil girl really thought she could beat me up.

She grew tired of fighting as she slammed her body back into her seat . Her chest moved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

" Im sorry" I said looking at her 

" It's okay , your not my girlfriend, just be honest with me ya know? I don't know you well enough to be hurt but i was annoyed by what you did" She said still breathing hard.

A smile grew across my face. That disappeared quickly after she spoke her next words.

"Plus I dont date studs" She said while pulling out her phone to check the time. My heart sunk the bottom of my stomach. I was hurt but why?

 "yeah.." I said with my head down as I played with my fingers.

"So why you come to my house"

"Just wanted to apologize I guess" I said lying. Honestly, This past week has been terrible but whenever I was around Journey its like my problems went away.

"Ok apology accepted, anything else?" she asked

" No I guess not .."

 "k, I'm bout to dip before my crazy - lunatic ass parents notice I'm gone" She got out of the car but I grabbed her hand before she could close the door.

"Can I stay the night" I said ..

Journey POV

"hell nah nigga! didn't you just hear me say my parents crazy" I said while trying to get out of Jah's grip that she had around my hand.

She pouted her lips. Her eyes was still red and pouffy like from earlier. She looked hurt.

" Please" she begged looking into my eyes " Just as friends , I know I don't know you well but I feel safe around you, Ive been through so much this week. I really just need somebody right now, I have nobody right now" She pleaded at this point she had a few tears dripping from her eyes.

I sighed. Damn I felt bad for her. I wonder what happened. Where was the emotionless Jah I was growing to like.

"FINE! JUST STOP CRYING!" I yelled. seeing her cry made my heart break , idk why..

"BUT! I gotta sneak you in" I mumbled

"huh"

"I GOTTA SNEAK YOU IN !" I said louder

"im not in the position to ask why tf your grown ass sneaking people in so I'm not gone say nothing but just know you weird as FUCK" she said while getting out the driver seat.

"shut the hell up cry baby" I said while taken her hand and creeping to  my house.

Dear God, don't let me get caught 

Alexus POV

I sat in my car , a couple blocks from Jah's car. My face was full of tears as I seen her and the same bitch from school play fighting and flirting back and forth. How you just gone fuck me and leave and sneak off with the next bitch? Me and Jah always been on and off but mainly because of her , she's an hard person to love. She cheats clllll the time! Yet, I always stuck around no matter how stuff got. But now I was fed up. She cheating on me with a bitch that's sneaking in her house right now! I cam down here especially for Jah and she cam looking for her! Anger pulled my body as all the memories of Jah flooded my head. I was going to get my revenge..

(A/N HEY GUYS!! SO BASICALLY IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK ! IM IN COLLEGE AND IM PRE-MED SO SHIT GET CRAZY PLUS I WORK LOLLL PLUS IM HIGLY ACTIVE ON CAMPUS!! I MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONG ON PURPOSE BTW! I SAY I WANNA UPDATE ONCE A WEEK BUT HONESTLY MY SCHEDULE BE CRAZY SO I WRITE LONG CHAPTER TO SATISFY YALL NIGGAS NEEDS!! , ANYWAY ,ENJOY , FOLLOW ,COMMENT , VOTE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 608 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❀︎
278K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
97.9K 2.7K 24
hi this a s4s book, THERE IS NO BOYS. please vote:) this the first book i wrote, it's kinda cringey so 🐻 wimme
2.3K 127 12
(THIS BOOK IS FICTION)