I'm In Love With The Popular...

By love-your-friends

Dakota lives in Australia. She and her father recently moved from Texas to Australia to be with her brother a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
A/N

33

108 7 1
By love-your-friends

Calum

Crying. That's all you hear when you walk in to the apartment. Shrill cries of an unsatisfied baby.

Dakota is so exhausted but she always smiles at Aroha. She's an amazing mother.

"Caluuum!"

"Whaaaat?" I get up from the couch and go into our room.

She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Aroha wants daddy."

An unintentional growl emits from my throat.

She giggles. "Oops."

I chuckle. "Mmm honey. I would do so much.... stuff to you but... our daughter is in need of assistance."

She bites her lip and scampers out of the room. I chuckle and pick my daughter up.

I take her bottle and put it to her mouth. "Now, you listen here squirt. No dating until you are at least fifteen. Trust me honey, anything before that isn't what you want."

"I met your mother when I was fifteen. Before that, my dates were immature and.... stressful. When I saw your mom, I admit I was immature." I smile at my memory.

"He was a huge flirt." I look up and see Dakota smiling in the doorway. "Thought he could have any girl he wanted."

"I did not!"

She shakes her head and walks over. "Denial."

I smile and look back down at our daughter.

How did we end up here?

Flashback

I'm hanging out with Michael and Luke, acting stupid.

Luke has been doing these singing videos and we recently joined him. We need a drummer...

"Luke?"

Luke gets up and goes to his door. "Hey sis. What's wrong?"

"I-I took a nap and I had a nightmare."

He sighs. "Sis..." He glances back at us.

Michael grins. "Hey Dakota."

Dakota?

A little blonde girl appears from behind Luke. "Hey Mikey."

She's pretty.

"Come hang out with us."

She looks at Luke for permission. He wraps his arm around her shoulders. "It'll be fun."

She spends the rest of the day goofing off with us.

I find myself putting my hand on her thigh whenever she sits next to me. She tenses everytime. I can't help but whisper sweet nothings in her ear when the guys aren't paying attention.

Her australian accent is stunning.

"Calum?" Fingers snap in front of my face.

I look up at her. Eighteen year old Dakota. Australian accent replaced with a Southern. It's been five years since that day. Since I met the girl I'd fall for. The woman I would marry. Since my life came together like puzzle pieces.

I smile. Aroha has been moved from my arms to her crib.

I pull Dakota to me. She sits on my lap, facing me. "I love you." I ghost my lips over her neck.

She giggles. "Calum that tickles."

"I love you. I'm in love with you."

She puts her hands on my face, pulling me away from her neck. She looks worried. "Are you okay?" She puts her hand to my forehead. "You're not hot."

"Thanks babe."

She smiles and shakes her head. "You know what I mean." She furrows her eyrbrows.

I take her hands in mine. I kiss her knuckles. Her engagment and wedding rings are proudly on her finger. I kiss them too.

"Calum? Are you okay?"

"I love you. Never forget that."

"Am I losing you?"

I jerk my head up, looking at her. She looks like she did on our wedding when I worded myself badly.

"No. No. No."

"Then are you okay? You're scaring me."

I wrap my arms around her waist. She's still sitting on my lap.

(A/N: Another thing Alex and me said.)

"I'm more than happy to love you."

"Why though?"

"Cuz you make me happy. Plus you're hot. And cute. And adorable. And wonderful. And fun. And you're mine. So shush and let me love you."

She giggles. "Okay."

"Yay!"

"You are the love of my life, I want to spend my life with you. You are my future. I'd do just about anything for you. I'm all yours. Forever and always

"Really?"

"Yes. Does that help your mood?"

She nods. "A little."

"I need you hon, I want you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

She tilts her head. "How so?"

"Well, becides the fact that I want to live my life with you I want you."

"Why?

"Well, you make me happy. Unbelievably happy."

"How."

"You love me. Plus you'd do anything for me, and I've never met anyone like you....I love you."

"I love you too. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't. I promise you."

She smiles and buries her head in the crook of my neck.

I lay back. She situates her legs into a more comfortable place.

"Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we have more kids?"

She lifts her head and looks at me.

"W-We don't have to. I mean w-with all the pain you felt-" She puts her finger to my mouth.

"Yes."

"What?"

She giggles and kisses my nose. "Yes. We can have more kids."

I grin and we share a kiss.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys. Thank you all for your votes and comments.

Just a few announcements regarding some of my current books and some coming. And some common questions that I can clear the air by answering.

CURRENT BOOKS

The sequel to I Love My Brother's Enemy (He's My Best Friend, I Can't Love Him.): I have been updating it but it seems no one is reading so if you want, I reccomend reading the first book then the second or you'll be really confused. I've been so busy cuz its my sophomore year in highschool and with trying to figure out how to continue with the story.

Surviving Hell: I have serious writers block so I've been binge watching Supernatural for ideas. Fingers crossed

Pacify Her: Again, trying to figure out where to go from here. Sorry, I suck

BOOK IDEAS

I'm thinking about doing a choose your own story. I have the app Episode and I love chosing my own story and being surprised once in a while. I have no idea if anyone has already done this. I was just thinking about it. Let me know what you think.

My Kidnapper: As some know, I have really weird dreams. In one, I was kidnapped and a loooot of stuff happened. I ended up falling for my kidnappers brother. Then I woke up. So I jotted it down cuz I have awful memory. Soooo yeah. Maybe future story.

Um. I story about The Big Four. Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel, and Jack Frost. Basically I love this mashup and I wanted to to something with it.

COMMON QUESTIONS

Why did you make Nicole a bad guy in I Love My Brother's Enemy?- Um basically Nicole was based on KayleeHerring0. Me and her used to be friends but shit happened and we are no longer friends. So I made her character go away for the rest of my book. I didn't want her anywhere in my life. I'm not going to go into detail. If you wanna know, message me. No secrets here.

What happened to Alex?- Well we were engaged but my mom made me move to New Castle to seperate us. We didn't get to talk at all and he thought it would be best if we were just friends for now. Hopefully we'll try again when I move back. We'll see.

That's all for now guys. Much love to all of you. You guys are awesome, you should feel awesome and if you have any questions or concerns, you can always message me on here. You can even request a story or your own character to put in one of my books and I will attempt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...
19.9K 437 10
Josie Hemmings didn't have the best track record for relationships. Calum Hood wasn't one for relationships, period. But one night spent together wit...
97.4K 1.7K 48
Denise Hood is 17 years old and is Calum hood's sister. When Denise finds out she gets to see her brother Calum on tour with his band she is instant...
6.3K 152 15
One path in life can change your life forever. And another moment can help it along too. Kat is a sixteen year old, teenaged girl. Who's mother had t...