NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

18. Just Another Day

14K 479 234
By yanira4567

~~Sasu pov~~

I panted heavily as i laid on my back completely out of breath.I looked to my left where Naruto laid also trying to catch his breath."t-that was amazing " he panted out and i chuckled." yeah it was and this time you didn't pass out after the third time "i teased and he pouted at me. "shut up teme!" he said and i was taken a bit a back at him actually talking back."excuse me?"i said and his eyes widen a bit and he looked away from me quickly."n-nothing i'm sorry i-im just going to take a nap now." he said as he turned on his side and away from me making me frown." i'm also sorry about your neck i think i made it worse" i heard him say as he pulled the sheets up covering him self completely.i reached up to my neck knowing the hickey was bigger as he had sucked on it a few times during sex but man did it feel good.

"its fine.. " i said as i moved over to him and pulled his naked body close to mine. he froze and i frowned not liking the fact that he got all shy again."calm down i'm not going to hurt you, this time, i'm to tired and we have shit to do once we get back to japan." i said and he nodded slowly."o-okay " he said and relaxed a bit leaning back against my body. i sighed and pulled him closer i snuggled my noise into his golden hair as i pulled the sheets back covering or bodies." sasuke can i ask you something?" he said and i hn'ed" make it quick we need to sleep we need it for the next two days because they are going to be hell" i told him and he nodded."okay...when you where talking about the ring to me earlier did you mean what you said?" he asked and i rose my eyebrow confused."what do you mean?" i asked sitting up a bit enough to see his face and he just looked at the ring i gave him." when you where talking about us to the man and did what you say have any meaning behind it?" he asked as he played with the ring on his finger."like i told you before i just told him as it is, not my fault he thought it meant anything i just wanted to get that over and done with." i admitted and he stooped playing with the ring." i see, " he said with a frown on his face before it was quickly replaced with a smile.he turned his head looking up at me with the smile but his eyes they told a different story." well that's good !*chuckle*you almost scared me i thought you actually where starting to fall for me" he said with another chuckle but it sounded so painful his eyes glowing with more darkness." i wouldn't fall for you in a million years " i said ignoring the pained look on his face. " i know, .... well i'm tired now goodnight, evening or whatever it is ." he said as he looked away from me quickly closing his eyes as he got a little comfortable in the spooning position we where in. i frowned and quickly shrugged off this weird guilt feeling, as i laid back down with him, hold him close quickly falling asleep.

~~Naru pov~~

i groaned slowly waking up to someone knocking on the door.i slowly removed sasukes arms from me as he was dead asleep and slowly got up from the bed not wanting to wake him.once i was up i tried my best to ignore the horrible pain on my lower back as i grabbed random pics of clothed and quickly putting them on despite the pain in my lower back.once i was dressed i quickly opened the door as the knocking got louder only to see itachi there about to knock again." oh naruto sorry to wake you but the plane will be lading in twenty minutes "he said and i gave him a small smile." oh okay ill wake sasuke up" i said and he nodded." mother said we will be passing by the school so you guys can get you missing work first so can you tell sasuke too?" he said and i nodded before slowly closing the door as he left.

i sighed turning back to a peacefully sleeping sasuke. i stood there for a second remembering what he had said and the pain i felt. i shrugged it off before walking more like limping over to him. i slowly stared to shack him and call his name asking him to wake but he just groaned annoyed."sasuke please wake up" i said and finally his eyes opened only to glaring at me and i quickly took a step back.he sighed once he saw it was me and relaxed his glare.'what is it now naruto?" he asked an i took a deep breath before responding." you brother came he said we will be arriving in less then twenty minutes, he also said we will be passing by the school quickly to get our work from our teacher." i said and he sighed nodding" alright lets go take a shower and then get a quick breakfast. " he said and i nodded in agreement as he got up. i quickly blushed a bit at his naked body."alright lets go " he said and i nodded walking to the bathroom with him in which i got undressed as he started the water. and we both took a quick showered together getting the smell of sex off us.

once we where done with our shower we both got dressed in casual clothing and i took notice that this time the clothes fit me perfectly."mother had some clothes be made for you on the trip to Germany"sasuke said out of no wear making me jump a bit." but it has you family cress on it" i said and he nodded." do you not like it?you are going to be an uchiha soon and your carrying one in you" he said and i frown." i'm sorry i like the clothes, i was just a bit shocked that all.' admitted and he nodded taking my hand in his."good now lets go we don't need our son to starve." he said and i nodded holding his hand tighter as he led the way and i followed. "daughter" i mumbled under my breath so he wouldn't hear." oh sasuke, naruto you guys are up great you guys should eat something we are almos- oh my sasuke your neck!" mikoto said and i quickly turned red." tch. it fine let it be come on naruto lets eat." sasuke said pulling me away from his family and to the seats we where in when we first got on the jet." Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha what can i get you both." said the same girl who served us the last few times."some cereal" sasuke said and she nodes" can i get ramen with tomatoes and mustered all together?" i asked and she nodded quickly running of to get what we wanted." i'm not even going to question you i don't need you crying again" sasuke said and i frowned." well there shouldn't be a reason for you to question me, if anything you should be happy i'm eating and keeping our child alive"i said and he sighed." alright i get it calm down " he said and i huffed crossing my arms." i'm actually happy i'm craving ramen its my favorite food" i admitted " wow that's depressing "" sasuke said and i pouted." well whats you favorite food then?" i asked and he chuckled." i don't have a favorite food but my favorite thing to eat is tomatoes i tend to eat them with almost anything or by them self" he admitted and i nodded." that explains the tomato craving then" i admitted and he nodded as our food got here and we both quickly ate just finishing in time as we landed.

"sasuke do you want me to cover that?" i heard mikoto ask sasuke and i quickly blushed embarrassed all of the ones sasuke left me are under my clothes and the one i gave him is just popping." sure i don't really care as long as it put you at ease " sasuke said and she quickly covered his hickey just in time as we quickly all left the jet for today was another busy day.once we got of the jet i noticed we where back at the uchiha mansion. so there for there wasn't any paparazzi waiting for us out side which was a big relief. " its just going to be us too everyone else is going to get everything ready for the live talk show we will be doing later. so wait here i'm going to go get my car." sasuke told me and i nodded as i waited for him as his family went in to there home to get everything ready.i watched as the jet left and sasuke pulled up in his car a few minutes later. i quickly got in and strapped on as we drove off too the school.

" we have to make this quick remember we still need to change and run over with my family what we are allowed to say and what not to say yet got it" sasuke said to me as he stayed focus on the road ahead." okay" i said and he nodded as i moved my hand to my belly rubbing it felling the bump a little bigger then yesterdays."she grew a little bit more" i said and sasuke frowned." did HE really?" he said and i nodded." here feel" i said and he extended his hand out to me and i grabbed it placing it on my belly. and his frown quickly went away and a smile formed instead." hes going to probably be big. when hes born if he keeps growing so much." sasuke said and i chuckled."probably but i just hope shes healthy when shes born." i said as he continued rubbing my belly and i didn't mind." with how much hes growing i'm sure he will. "he said and i nodded we spent the rest of the ride to the school talking about the baby and i think this is the best time we had together...

" we are here come on and don't forget to act the part theirs paparazzi everywhere just hopping we would slip up." he said and i nodded as he got out the car and i followed behind him exciting the car. he quickly locked it and walked to me and i quickly took his hand as we walked to school. " you take the first three classes and ill go get our last three" he said and i nodded kissing his check acting the part before we both went different ways. the student where all in class right now so it was easy to go through the hall ways.once i got to my first class i took a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. the students all stopped what they where doing and looked over to me and quickly started whispering things as i walkover to kakashi who was smilling once he saw me come in." ah naruto i was told you and sasuke where coming to pick up your missed assignment where is he did he not come with you?" he asked and i gave him a small smile."sasuke and i split up to get everything twice as fast." i admitted and he nodded." ah is see well here are you guys assignments" he said walking over to me and giving me sasukes and mines work." perfect thank you " i said and he nodded." no problem oh and congratulations on the engagement! i see you already in the family clothes. and i actually got you both something but since sasuke inst here ill give it to you" he said walking back to his desk to get the gift and everyone was quickly getting a little louder once they heard the word engagement and realized i was wearing the uchiha fan."here it is ! " he said walking back to me and handing me a small box." thank you so much ill open it later with my fiance'" i said just wanting to get a reaction from the student and i did. with that said i said my good byes to kakashi and left to my next class.

once there i i walked in to mighty guys classroom and again the students quickly started whispering." naruto my youthful friend i heard you and sasuke where coming please come in let me get your work. " guy said and i nodded walking over to him and he quickly got our work and handed it to me." alright here you go oh and this is a gift for you engagement and i hope i'm invited to you boys youthful wedding !" he said as he handed me another gift bigger then kakashi's." thank you so much and ill make sure to talk to my fiance about it later." i said and i again got the reaction i wanted from the student.with that said i said my good byes to guy and left to my last class.

i felt really nervous as i stood out side the last class i had to do. but i really don't feel to sure if i'm ready to face the people or the person in the other side of the door. after a few deep breaths i opened the door to quickly again hear the whispers from the students and the glares from sakura ." iruka" i called and iruka quickly turned and dropped the book he was holding rushing to me and hugging me tight." oh naruto you scared me why didn't you tell me what was going on are you okay did they hurt you ? they took you to Germany for god sake!" iruka said as he quickly started to check me over." oh my your even wearing the family fan!" he said with wide eyes as he noticed the fan on my clothes and everyone quickly started to get a little louder and i could feel sakuras glare on me get worse." ah yes i see you noticed well i am engaged to sasuke now so .. yeah." i said and iruka frowned." he didn't force you did he?" iruka asked and before i can respond i heard sasukes voice behind me." forced him to do what?" i heard sasuke say and i sighed great just perfect." don't worry honey iruka just cares a lot about me? " i said to sasuke." he shouldn't have to worry or be worried i am able to care for you just fine" sasuke said walking over next to me. " actually sasuke..."i started but iruka was already ready to blow" come on naruto, iruka i would appreciated if you stayed out of mine and my fiances business naruto isn't anything to you so don't worry about him."sasuke-"i started but was interrupted " ill have you know that i am his legal parent and i do not remember you once asking me for the permission to marry my adopted son!" iruka said before i could explain it to sasuke. i turned to see sasukes eyes a little wide and i sighed great just great." iruka please calm down he didn't know okay! " i said to iruka and he huffed angry and quickly walked to his desk grabbing some work and a box before walking back to us." fine but just this one time ! here this is you boys work and i got you both a small gift for the engagement, although i don't like the idea as long as you happy i'm okay with it " iruka said to me handing sasuke the work and gift" thank you iruka, ill explain everthing later okay?" i said and he nodded" come on love lets go"i said to sasuke and he sighed annoyed but nodded. he took my hand in his and i could still feel sakuras glare." bye iruka ill see you tomorrow ! " i said as i walked out with sasuke hand in hand as if a happy couple but i knew i was going to get it from sasuke later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
660K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc