Divide (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... More

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

20. Lets Get Away

24.3K 503 27
By SkylarJapera

Hello fans!!!!! 

Hope you enjoy please comment.

Chapter 20

It been days since Violet broke the spell off of Chloe. Violet still hasn't heard from Olivia and she was beginning to get worried. Catherine sits across from Violet watching her tap the pen against the table in deep thought. Catherine sighs and says, "Stop worrying about Olivia she will return her pack is still here."

Violet looks up and asks, "How do you know what I am thinking about all the time."

Catherine smiles and replies, "I'm your best friend of course."

Violet smiles and Catherine asks, "So how Chloe been doing."

Violet had already explained to everyone what had really happen to Chloe and that she was better now. Anne and Steven were happy and told Chloe that she didn't have to apologize for anything. Chloe also apologize to the entire pack including the maids and servants. Everyone reassure her that it wasn't her fault but Chloe still felt guilty.

Violet runs her hand through her hair and answers, "She want come out my room. She is depressed the only time she showers is when I ask her to. She just stares at the wall and have nightmares every night. Anne said she will try to give Chloe more time to cope with what she is dealing with. I have tried to get her out the house but she always says no. I don't want to take her to fast. I'm afraid she will leave again."

Catherine rolls her eyes and says, "You need to get up there and be there for her. You don't have time to worry about Olivia and the pack right now; you have to be strong for her."

Violet smiles and replies, "Thanks I think we can retreat somewhere."

Catherine nods her head and request, "Somewhere away from this hell hole."

Chloe sits on the end of Violet bed in sweat pants and Violet t-shirt staring at the wall. She doesn't know what time it is because the windows are cover and it's completely dark in the room. She guesses its day time since Violet is gone. Thinking of Violet, Chloe starts to cry, she still has all the images in her head of what she did. All those innocent people she hurt, she feels so weak that she couldn't fight it. How I'm I supposed to run Arlandria if I don't even trust myself anymore.

Violet bursts through the door and notices Chloe sitting on the bed with tears falling from her eyes staring at the wall. Violet slowly sits down beside her and says, "Honey you have to get out of this house."

Chloe wipes her tears away with her sleeve and says, "I can't Violet."

"Chloe you have to, you want eat, shower, you been in here for a week now, I'm beginning to get really worried." Violet explains.

Chloe stands she didn't want Violet to hurt anymore. If getting her out the house made Violet feel better than she just will have to face her fears. She walks up to the drawer and says, "Fine, can you shower with me. I don't want to be alone."

Violet walks up to Chloe and says, "Sure no problem."

.....................

Olivia lies on the ground; she looks up at the sky and counts the birds that are passing by. She was still heart broken, not because Violet didn't choose her, but because she chose Chloe the person who broke her heart Olivia signs and stops thinking continuing to count the birds. She then hears someone approaching she stands and turns around to see Ethan.

"What the hell you want." Olivia asks sitting back down on the ground with her knees to her chin.

Ethan sits next to Olivia and replies, "Everyone is beginning to get worried. Especially your pack and Violet can't think straight. Maybe it's time for you to return."

Olivia flinches at hearing Violet name she stands and says, "Why you came and not her."

"She has other things to handle. She doesn't know I'm out here." Ethan replies still looking out pass the mountains and cliffs. "It is peaceful out here."

"What the hell is she handling that crazy Chloe." Olivia asks angry. "And why you came. I know it wasn't out the kindness of you heart."

Ethan smirks standing brushing himself off and explains, "As you know the war is getting closer. We still don't know what we are facing. We need more wolves, so Violet is sending me to some towns to find some fighters."

"What the hell this has to do with me." Olivia asks.

"Well I want you to come with me." Ethan asks.

"I can't leave my pack." Olivia answers.

Ethan laughs saying, "Trust me leaving is better than them seeing you all heart broken and shit."

Olivia growls and asks, "Why me? Ask your fucking brothers."

Ethan shakes his head and replies, "I and Scott can't get along and as much as I love my brother Lucas he can't stay serious for nothing in the world. You my friend has experience, working with Violet I heard you are very mature and strong. That is what I need and plus you need to get away anyways instead of your pack thinking you are weak and pathetic. They will think you are just going on a mission."

Olivia thinks about it and hates that Ethan was right. Walking around the mansion with Chloe on Violet side was going to kill her or make her kill Chloe. She folds her arms over her chest and says, "Fine, when do we leave."

"Tonight." Ethan smirks.

........................

Violet opens the car door for Chloe and smiles, "Remember this place."

Chloe looks around and see the waterfall and apples she then answers, "Yes, this is when I first told you about me being a witch from the 1st generation."

Chloe smiles and this makes Violet happy. Chloe then announces, "Do you know I wanted to kiss you that morning when we were lying in bed."

Violet walks up on Chloe and whispers, "You should have." She then brings her lips to Chloe's. Chloe kisses back with so much passion. When she pulls back she asks, "So what are we doing here?"

"To relax, get your mind off of things." Violet says. She starts stripping and hollers, "Come let's swim."

Chloe laughs taking her clothes off running into the water behind Violet. After swimming, eating apples and laughing at Violet have conversations with random animals they lie on their back looking at the stars.

Chloe mind starts to wonder and tears fall from her eyes. She tries to wipe them away hoping Violet wouldn't see them because she didn't want to ruin this beautiful day but Violet does.

"Hey...Babe what's wrong." Violet asks sitting up.

"Noting I'm just... I don't know I'm scared." Chloe replies.

Violet looks confuse and asks, "What are you afraid of."

Chloe turns towards Violet and replies, "Hurting you. All I see when I go to sleep is your face when I stab you. I can't get it out my head and I'm trying. How are you forgiving me so easily?"

"Because it wasn't..." Violet starts but is cut off by Chloe words, "Stop! Yes it was me. My hands, my words, my body, I hurt you Violet. So stop saying it wasn't me because all of this was my fault. I can't trust myself. Maybe Olivia is better for you."

Violet rubs Chloe cheek and asks, "Right now would you stab me in the chest."

Chloe shakes her head no. "Right now would you say you don't love me?"

"No." Chloe whispers.

"Would you hurt me?"

"No."

"Leave me?"

"No."

"Back before Zada kidnapped and spelled you would you have stab me?" Violet continues to question.

"No." Chloe answers.

"Hurt me?"

"No."

"Left me?"

"No."

Violet kisses Chloe on the lips then whispers, "Then you have nothing to be afraid of because I love you and you love me and there's nothing in this world that would break that okay."

Chloe kisses her back and mumbles, "I love you Violet."

.....................

Olivia starts packing her bag and Tori burst through the door yelling, "Is it true?"

Olivia continues to pack asking, "Is what true Tori?"

"That you are leaving with Ethan?" Tori replies.

"Yes, it's a mission we have to handle in some other towns." Olivia answers.

"This is because of that bitch Violet." Tori screams.

Olivia runs her hand through her hair glaring at Olivia angrily saying, "Don't call her that and it's not because of that it's because Ethan order me to."

Tori rolls her eyes and asks, "So are you okay with Chloe being back?"

Olivia signs and answers, "I'm not mad at Violet for not loving me I'm mad that she chose the one person who will break her heart again."

"Olivia, Chloe was spelled, Violet is to blamed." Tori replies honestly.

Olivia rolls her eyes picking her bag up saying, "Keep the pack in control I will see you later."

Tori smiles, "Take care best friend and you better call me."

Olivia laughs, "I will."

Olivia walks downstairs and sees Ethan waiting by the door. Ethan opens the door and Violet and Chloe walks in. Chloe head is on Violet shoulder and Violet is smiling. She seems happy.

Violet see the pack at the door and is wondering what's going on. She then sees Olivia walking down the stairs with bags in her hands and Ethan with bags in his hands also. She then asks, "Where are you two going,"

"We're leaving, to go find other fighters in other towns." Ethan explains.

"You're leaving also." Violet asks Olivia.

Chloe then says, "I will let you guys talk."

Violet nods her head and asks, "Olivia follow me."

Olivia follows and when they get into the kitchen she then explains, "Ethan asks me to tag along."

"And you agreed without letting me know first." Violet asks angry,

"I thought maybe Ethan would have told you." Olivia answers not making eye contact.

Violet signs, "I'm sorry Olivia about what happen but I do care for you."

Olivia looks up saying, "I know you don't love me Violet. I'm okay with that now. When you walked in smiling with Chloe at your side I finally figure out that I would have never made you as happy as she makes you."

Violet smiles and asks, "So are you still mad at me."

"A little heartbroken but I will move on. I'm pretty sure Ethan will keep me company." Olivia smiles.

Violet hugs Olivia tightly and says, "Be careful out there."

"Of course." Olivia smiles. Violet watches Olivia and Ethan leave out the door. She is finally happy again. Everyone is okay. When she gets to her room she sees Chloe sitting on the bed in her pajamas. Violet smiles kissing Chloe on the mouth asking, "I hate when you sit in the dark."

Chloe lies back letting Violet hover over her and says, "I hate waiting missy."

Violet laughs and starts to nip on Chloe spot. Chloe moans and Violet didn't know until now how much she missed Chloe's pants, moans, giggles, taste and everything else. She takes her hand under Chloe's shirt and Chloe asks, "So what happen with Olivia?"

"She is leaving with Ethan for a mission." Violet explains between kisses.

"You're okay with that." Chloe questions.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Violet asks.

"Well, you know...Um..." Chloe asks.

Violet lifts up and explains quickly, "I know what you're thinking but me and Olivia..." Violet was cut off by Chloe lips.

"It's okay Violet I saw it and I understand." Chloe says.

Violet looks confuse and asks, "You saw what?"

"When my memory return I saw our memories including some of yours including you and Olivia in bed together" Chloe explains watching Violet expression. "It's okay Violet please don't feel guilty."

"I shouldn't have." Violet explains. "Not only I betrayed you for my own selfishness I also broke her heart."

"It's okay Violet." Chloe reassures kissing Violet, "I forgive you, even though I have nothing to forgive."

Violet smiles and Chloe asks, "I have one thing though."

Violet looks scared and asks, "What is it?"

"I want to go visit Lauren and her family to apologize about what I did." Chloe says.

"You have nothing to apologize for, I'm pretty sure Anne can clear it up." Violet answers.

"No, I need to do this; it will help me get pass all this Violet." Chloe pleads.

Violet kisses Chloe forehead and says, "Okay tomorrow."

They lay down and Violet finally sleeps with a big smile on her face.

Sorry that it was pretty short promise next chapter will be better.  

So are you glad Olivia is kind of out of the picture or disappointed. Just wondering. YAY Chloe is back to her old self. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
752K 16.7K 41
Only weeks after the big battle against Sue and the human hunters Violet and Chloe never expected for Chloe mother Victoria to return. You have bloo...
8.8K 588 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
2.4K 101 28
Since the beginning of time witch's and werewolves have been at each-others throats. There was even a war, thousands of years ago, it tore apart fami...