dangerous liaisons [1] โ˜† tw

By STONEC0LDCRAZY

๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ -life changes when you least expect it [COMPLETED] [SEASON ONE] [BOOK O... More

intro.
cast.
prologue
i. HYPOTHETICAL WOLF
ii. STILES' GIRLFRIEND
iv. "THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"
v. A FEMALE ROBIN?
vi. EMERGENCY AMPUTATION
vii. WHERE'S WALDO?
viii. HEART MONITOR
ix. SLEEPOVER AT BHHS
x. FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
xi. LUNATIC
xii. SCHEMING SALLY
xiii. TRUTH BE TOLD
xiv. THE HUMAN DRESS RACK
xv. SCREWING THE POOCH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
xvi. SLOWLY TURNING
xvii. THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
xviii. AUTHORS NOTE
xix. BOOK 2 IS OUT

iii. TEAM VILES

1.9K 69 7
By STONEC0LDCRAZY

CHAPTER THREE
TEAM VILES

✦✧✦✧✦

The next morning, Violet wound up riding her bike to school by herself after she found that Scott disappeared once again the previous night. She recalled her ride home with Derek Hale and knew Stiles would have his opinions about it. Even though it was mostly his fault that she had to hitch a ride with the hot creep.

He caught Violet up over the phone and said that Scott figured out that Derek was the werewolf they'd been looking for, as well as the one who had bitten him.

Violet thought about it as she began walking into the building and realizing she had forgotten to do her homework and study for a test in Mr. Harris' class. If she didn't get good grades this year, she could never sign up to become a volunteer nurse at the hospital during her sophomore year.

While in her dreaded conversation with herself, Violet completely bypassed her brother who sat on a bench waiting for Allison so he could apologize for completely abandoning her at the party. Chivalrous, right? Mama McCall taught her kids well.

Finding Stiles waiting for her at her locker, some people looked at him strangely, why would a sophomore be hanging out with a freshman? Little did everyone know Violet was who Stiles had heart eyes for for about six years.

"Did you see Scott?" Stiles asked. Violet hadn't noticed him either since she was still going through her checklist for the day.

"Huh?" Violet asked, opening up her locker and taking out what she should have done for homework last night.

"Scott? He was sitting outside. I found him walking down the street this morning halfway to your house shirtless. He got attacked by hunters. One of which is Allison's father." Stiles whispered the last part.

Violet shut her locker and gawked at Stiles, "Allison's father attacked Scott?" She asked as they walked down to the library where she planned on getting her homework done.

"Yeah. How did you manage to get home last night? Sorry I bailed by the way." Stiles apologized.

"Derek Hale took me home. You owe me big time, buddy. But I guess it's okay. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get the rest of my homework done before the bell rings and I'm toast." Violet said, pushing past Stiles and heading off faster towards the library.

"Wait, Derek Hale took you home?!" Stiles shouted after her, to which Violet ignored and turned the corner, making her disappear from Stiles' line of vision.

✦✧✦

At the end of the school day, there was another lacrosse practice, to which Violet of course attended. Scott seemed frustrated about something that day; probably the thought of the hunters made him a little distracted on the field.

The boy had finally made first line and now he was about to blow it.

Shot after shot, Scott missed. He was almost sucking as bad as Stiles, and he most likely knew that as well. Violet sat closer to the bench that day to talk to Stiles about the recent happenings while getting her homework done before something wolf-y happened and she wouldn't have time to do it later.

"He almost sucks as bad as me." Stiles muttered, leaning back on the bench, his back touching Violet's legs, which he used as a back rest.

"Hey, you're not that bad." Violet chuckled.

"But Scott is playing horribly today."

"Stilinski!" Finstock called across the field as he began coming closer to both Stiles and Violet. "What's wrong with your friend?"

While Stiles and the coach talked, Violet picked up on a conversation going on between Scott and Jackson.

"Get it together, McCall." He hissed, almost like a snake. Violet watched her brother intently and saw his eyes begin to glow once Jackson had walked away.

Violet violently tapped Stiles' shoulder before setting her books down on the bench and scrambling over to Scott, ignoring Finstock's protests. "Scott." She said once she reached her brother. "You gotta calm down. It doesn't matter what that jackass says. You need to focus on something. Something to calm you down, anything. Like the sound of my voice, okay?" She soothed Scott. It seemed to be working for a short while until Scott growled and pushed her to the side and went after Jackson.

Stiles, who was now behind Scott, threw Violet a look of worry. She turned around and had just caught the beginning of Scott running into Jackson, knocking him down on the ground. Violet tried to stop herself from cracking a small smile. It's not like he didn't deserve it.

While everyone rushed to see if Jackson was okay, Violet and Stiles ran to check on Scott, who was on all fours and breathing heavily.

"I can't control it. It's happening." Scott struggled to say.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles asked.

Scott's eyes were glowing all over again. This wasn't good.

"C'mon. Get up." Violet said, helping Stiles lift Scott off the ground and dragging him to the boy's locker room. Somewhere Violet hadn't visited. Appropriately because of its name.

"There we go. That's it." Stiles mumbled as Violet swung the door open and they took the newly transformed wolf boy to the showers.

Stiles turned the knob to cold and stuck Scott under it. Wiping his hands onto his shorts, he caught his breath. "We did good." Stiles said.

"Well." Violet corrected.

"Well what?" He asked.

"It's: we did well, not good. Good tip for the SAT's." Violet explained.

"I thought you wanted to go into medicine." Stiles mentioned.

"Yeah, but good grammar is a plus." Violet smiled, surprised that Stiles actually listened every once in a while.

What she couldn't get out of her mind, however, was when she and Stiles had been escorting Scott away from the field, she saw Derek Hale conspicuously hiding behind some bleachers but was too much in a hurry to mention anything.

Snapped out of her thoughts by a loud noise, Violet looked up to see Scott in full wolf form roaring at Stiles. His first action was pushing Violet behind himself, not wanting her to get hurt. Thinking quickly, Stiles grabbed Violet's hand as Scott approached them and ran over to the entrance to the locker room.

"We're leaving?" Violet asked disbelievingly.

"Nope. I have a better idea. Back up." He instructed before taking the fire extinguisher off the wall, pulling the pin out and chucking it to the floor, Stiles pointed the nozzle at Scott before pressing the trigger. With the white foam exploding from out of the extinguisher, Scott groaned when it hit him and attempted to block it off as best as he could, but Stiles waved the nozzle from side to side, getting full coverage of the wolf.

Scott seemed to be back in human form again when Stiles put down the fire extinguisher. Scott breathed heavily as he looked down at his now covered body. He looked up at his sister and best friend, looking apologetic, the two told him it was okay without actually using the words.

"It's the moon." Stiles said.

"Scott, I hate telling you what to do, but I think you seriously need to sit out at the game on Saturday." Violet said.

"I just made first line." Scott complained.

"Wolfhood doesn't seem to care, Scotty." She replied.

"You could lose control." Stiles added.

✦✧✦

That night, at the McCall residence, Violet made herself some popcorn and was heading back to her room when she heard Scott talking to someone, most probably Stiles on video chat, and Scott's tone became annoyed.

"What is it Stiles? Someone...behind me?" Scott asked to himself, unaware that he had an audience. Then, turning around, he saw Violet and looked relieved when he thought it was her that Stiles had seen, but he was extremely wrong and was surprised when he saw Derek Hale behind his door and pinning him to the wall.

Violet thought fast and ran back to her room to grab the baseball bat her mother kept and went back to Scott's room ready to whack that crazy ass in the head.

"I saw you transform on the field!" Derek exclaimed.

"No you didn't. Uh, that wasn't me." Scott tried to lie his way out of it.

"Don't even try it, I saw your sister there, and she saw me." He pointed out.

Scott threw his sister a betrayed glare, "you saw him and didn't mention anything?!" Scott exclaimed.

"Sorry, I was trying not to get killed by you when I realized who I had seen!" Violet exclaimed back.

"Enough. Scott, if you don't sit out of the game Saturday night, then I'll kill you myself. If they find out what you are, they find out about me. About all of us. And then it's not just the hunters after us, it's everyone." Derek threatened.

✦✧✦

"What do you mean you can't play the game tomorrow night?" The coach asked.

"I mean, I can't play the game tomorrow night." Scott replied.

"You can't wait to play the game tomorrow night." He tried to correct.

"No, coach, I can't play the game tomorrow night."

"I'm not following."

"I'm having some personal issues."

"Is it a girl?"

"No."

"Is it a guy? You know, our goalie Danny is gay." Coach inquired, telling Scott about everyone's favorite gay boy.

"Yeah, I know, coach, but that's not it." Scott said.

"You don't think Danny's a good lookin' guy?"

"I think he's good looking. I-but I-I like girls. And that's not it, anyway! I-I—" Scott stuttered.

"What, is it drugs? Are you doing meth? Because I had a brother that was addicted to meth. You should have seen what it did to his teeth. They were all cracked and rotted. It was—it was disgusting."

"My God. What happened to him?"

"He got veneers." Coach deadpanned, "is that what this is about? Are you afraid of getting hurt, McCall?"

"No, I'm having some issues dealing with aggression." Scott groaned at not being able to get through to the coach.

"Well, here's the good news. That's why you play lacrosse. Problem solved."

"Coach, I can't play the game tomorrow night."

"Listen, McCall, part of playing first line is taking on the responsibility of being first line. Now, if you can't shoulder that responsibility, then you're back on the bench until you're ready."

"If I don't play the game, you're taking me off first line?"

"McCall, play the game."

Walking outside to a waiting Stiles and Violet, Scott hung his head upon his return.

"So?" Violet asked.

"I couldn't do it." Scott said.

Rolling her eyes and letting out an exasperated sigh, Violet pushed past Scott and Stiles into the boy's locker room, and into coach's office.

"Coach Finstock?" Violet called when she got inside.

"What?" He asked, looking up at the younger McCall. "Aren't you McCall's sister?"

"Yeah. Look, Scott can't play tomorrow night. I don't know what he told you, but my mom is waiting outside and she doesn't want him playing tomorrow night." She lied.

"If your mom doesn't want him playin', fine. But he's still gonna lose first line if he doesn't." Finstock said.

Violet took a deep breath and realized that trying to reason with coach was impossible. Trekking back outside and walking past Scott and Stiles, she said, "guess I'm gonna have to find a new brother."

✦✧✦

Violet sat on her brother's bed later that night when Stiles came tumbling in, "what did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" He breathed out, "and yes, I've had a lot of Adderall." Once his breath was caught, he sent Violet a small smile.

"I found something at Derek Hale's." Scott announced.

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles asked.

"There's something there, I could smell blood."

"That's awesome. I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?"

"We don't know yet. But when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder." Violet said.

"And then you two help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing. Because there's no way I'm not playing that game." Scott replied.

---

8-31-17
5-9-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.4K 146 11
โ€• โ'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination. Tomorrow, you'll be everybody's fascination. In my victory, just remember me when I make it...