The Alpha's Omega

By fresitalb

Elenor was the beta's daughter until her pack got killed by roughs. After that her and her best friend,Jem, r... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 19

22.6K 570 37
By fresitalb

Elenor's Pov:

"Faster," Mr. king screamed at the girls.

For the past couple of days, we have been training them hard. The boys have been training with us as well as helping us. The only exception we make is for Ash because she has to care for her son. Most of the time, Alex's mom is watching over him and Josh's little sister.

"Elenor," I hear Rob's voice scream from behind us.

Everyone freezes Jem, and I just walked up to him. I kept feeling Aya pacing in my head. I also saw Rodney sniff the air and start looking around.

"Hey, Rob. What are you doing here," I ask him. The rest of the group comes and stands behind us.

" I came to drop off the new girl, remember. She was coming today. Please don't tell me you forgot." He says, looking between Jem and me.

"Of course, we didn't forget," I say but rephrase my statement after he gives me his face that means he doesn't believe me. "Okay, maybe a little. We have had a lot on our hands, sorry."

Then I saw a girl walking towards us. What I heard next made me happy because one of my friends has found his mate.

"MATE," Rodney says, walking up to the girl. She looks frightened at first but relaxes in his arms. " What's your name, Love?" Rodney asks her ones he regains control.

"Jane," She says, looking at all of us.

Then I remember Rob is still here. He knows what we are and how we work but somethings he doesn't understand.

"Thanks for bringing her here, Rob. You are dismissed," I tell him. He nods and leaves to go back to the company.

"What is wrong?" I ask Aya. I make sure to allow the girls into our conversation.

"You're not going to like this," Aya tells us.

"What is it," Ash asks her.

"You remember how you read that when all the elements and the two protectors were united that the war would begin and all hell would break loose," Aya asks us.

"Yes," we all say at the same time.

"It's her, but something is wrong, be careful. I sense her element but also danger coming from her," Aya tells me and goes back to the back of my mind.

"Guys? What's wrong," Rodney asks us. They were all looking at us, worried that something was wrong.

"Rodney Step away from her," I tell him.

"What? Why would I do that," He says.

After he is done speaking, a gust of wind pushes him away from her and a ring of fire forms around him. I turn to the girls to see that they are using their elements to restrain him. Then I see the twins grab their weapons and start walking towards Jane. Blue has her bow and arrow pointed at her. While Amber has her whips ready to strike if something happens. Everyone steps away from us, not sure what to do.

"What are you doing!" Rodney screams at us.

I ignore him and nod at Amber to restrain Jane. She aims her whips towards her and ties her with them. I hear everyone except us gasp, but what surprises me is that she only hisses from the pain the silver is causing her. I see her trying to control herself, but I already know why Aya felt danger coming from her. I let my element take over along with Aya.

"Show your eyes," I say with power radiating from me. She can't ignore my order and shows her eyes, not just any eyes her element eyes.

"What do you want? Are you going to torture us like them." Her element says, and then I notice it, she has her element but not entirely.

"Those basters did this to her," my element tells me mad that this happened.

"Release her," I tell Amber and start walking to Jane. " They might have hurt you, but we will never. You are one of us, and I will die protecting you just like I would for anyone of these people." I tell her.

I see tears roll down her eyes then I allow my element out to help her get all her element out and for her to be able to use it. When I'm done, she passes out in my arms.

"Release him," I tell Ash and Jem. They do as instructed, and Rodney runs to his mate. He takes her out of my arms.

"Let's get inside and discuss what just happened," Alex says, and we all nod and walk inside.

Mrs. King goes and checks on Jane to make sure the silver didn't hurt her. When she takes her jacket off, we see a bunch of scars on her. Rodney growls when he sees the wounds on his mate.

"Ellie, did they do this to her?" Jem asks me, which causes everyone to look at me. I just nod as an answer to her question.

Jane starts to wake up and looks around at all of us, but when she notices she is in Rodney's arms, she tries to get up; of course, he doesn't let her.

"Why do I feel weird," she asks us.

"It's because you have your element completely now, not just part of her. You are now able to control the abilities that come with it. Which, in your case, is water. Those idiots only unlocked part of your element, not your full element. How did they get you," I ask her?

"I was going out with some friends of mine, but it turns out one of them is part of their pack. She took me out before I had time to react or even try to defend myself. When I woke up, I was in a cell chained to the wall. After a while, an older man and his son came in the older man said that after years of looking for an element, he finally had one. I was confused about what he was talking about. Then he told me everything about what I was." She tells us. I nod at her telling her to go on, and Rodney squeezes her hand that he was holding, telling her it's okay she can trust us.

"After he told me everything, they started to 'test' me. They wanted to see how fast I healed and If they could torture me to the point that my element would be forced to come out. They did this for a week, and nothing happened, so they went to their back up plan. They brought a lady in she had chains on her hands, but hers were much more different than mine. They covered her whole hand like gloves. Then they explained to me that she was a true blood witch, so her hands had to stay hidden. She could chant spells, but without her hands, she couldn't aim them at anyone. They forced her to do something to me, and I must have passed out because when I open my eyes, everyone was gone except the witch. When we heard footsteps coming towards us, she told me that no matter what, I couldn't show them that she had unlocked something in me." She tells us as tears roll down her face.

We give her time to gather herself, and I send the twines to get her chest that is in the safe. When they come back, they hand me the chest.

"Do you want to continue or stop," I ask her, knowing that it is hard for her to relive everything that she went through.

" I can continue," She says, taking a deep breath," I did as she told me they tried to force me to release my element but I never ones did. They took the witch away, and after that, I didn't see her. Till one day, she showed up in my cell, but she didn't have the chains on. She was pretending as they had finally broken her and she was on their side. If it weren't for her and the Alphas son, I wouldn't have been able to escape. The alphas son helped me escape while the Marcela, the witch, was doing a job for the Alpha. I heard them talking about weakening the fire element with the help of Marcela. I don't know what that meant, but while everyone was at the gathering to celebrate their victory, the Alpha's son helped me escape."

When she is done, she just looks to the distance as if trying to collect herself. When she looks at us is when I know she is better. During her whole story, Rodney had been holding her trying to help her but also keep his wolf under control.

"Well, we have been keeping this safe for you. We all got a chest like it, but they all had different things in them," I tell her and hand her the chest.

"Oh, and Aya told me that your scars should go away after a couple of days since you got your element and mate to help you heal better," I tell her. I see tears form in her eyes.

"Thank you; I don't want anything that reminds me of them." She tells us. I just nod at her.

"Well honey, open your chest," Mrs. King tells her.

She does as she is told and opens it, and just like our chest, it had a necklace and two bracelets.

"I have a note in this," she tells us.

"So, did all of us. Read it out loud," Ash tells her.

She nods and reads the letter. By the end, Rodney grabs her necklace and helps her put it on. We spend the day talking and getting to know each other. After a little while, I excuse myself and go to my room to make a call.

"Hey, I need to meet up. There is a problem that we need to deal with," I tell the person on the other line.

"Okay, let's meet at the hideout," I hear from them.

I hang up the phone and grab my car keys. I walk downstairs to see everyone still talking and smiling. Jem notices that I have my coat and keys.

"Where are you going?" She asks me, walking towards me. I make sure to block Alex out, so he won't know what I'm doing.

"I have to go deal with something in the office. I will be right back," I tell them.

"Oh, then let me get my bag, and I will go help you with whatever the problem is," she says and starts walking to the stairs.

"No... uh, it's fine I can handle it by myself don't worry," I say and walk towards Alex.

I kiss him and tell him I will be back later and walk out of the house. Before I walked out, I saw Jem's face that said she knew something was wrong, but she knows that when I do this, I just need time to think. The only problem that wasn't all I was going to do.

3 Hours later

"Okay, so does everyone know the plan," His powerful voice asks everyone. They all say yes and go to their place.

"If this doesn't work, we are dead," he tells me.

"Even if it works, Jem is going to kill us when she finds out we did this without her," I tell him. He just chuckles.

"You ready," he asks me, getting his equipment ready.

"Yea, I never thought I would depend on hunters to take my kind out," I tell him. "It is time I take that son of a bitch power away from him. It ends tonight." I say, walking to my motorcycle and he does the same.

"Yeah, well, my hunters are friendly," he says.

I just shake my head and head to the meeting point.

"Mate is worried about us," Aya tells me.

"Why," I ask her.

"They figured out we aren't at the office. They still don't know what we are doing, but he is worried," she tells me, sounding sad that we are making out mate worry about us.

"Alex, I'm sorry I lied, please understand that what I'm about to do is to help us," I say through our mind-link.

"Elenor, where are you. Tell me where you are so I can be there by you," he practically begs me.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I need you to trust me. I will come back home. I promise," I tell him and block him out again.

"Well, look who showed up," I hear him before I see him-my family's murder.

"I'm here to know why. Why do you want us," I ask him? He and his men just laugh at me.

"Oh, you truly are stupid. The reason I want you is because I can make you all have powerful sons and daughters," he says, smiling at his statement, "I might even give one of you to my son."

"What makes you think we would ever carry your children," I say disgust shows in my voice and face.

"Because you won't have a say so in it. What better way to control one of the most powerful wolves than by it being your child," he says.

"You're a pathetic excuse of an Alpha," I say.

"And what makes you think that," he asks me, laughing.

"Because while you have been here talking to me, a couple hundred of my friends have been raining hell on your so call pack. Tip of advice never walk to a field that has been contaminated with a potion that doesn't allow you to communicate with your pack," I say, walking away and laughing.

"By the way, this is for Jane," I say and see as three daggers are thrown at him.

"You remember her right, the girl you tortured for days to try and get her element out," I tell him and see how he tries to take the knives out.

"Don't worry, your death will be more painful than this," I saw walking away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

04/28/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.8K 15
Maxine Daniels is a 18 year old werewolf. Her father is the Alpha of the Star Dust pack. Max doesn't have a mate until she meets the very gorgeous Al...
517K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
2.2K 103 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...