Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 4 💀

29.6K 982 1.3K
By DaisyDollDaze

~Yoongi's POV~

I chuckled after saving my number in Y/N's phone. I'll blow her phone up while she's in dance class.

I put her phone back down on the night stand and turned around to sleep. I scrunched my nose after feeling some pain in my abdomen.

Yoongi: Fuck.

I groaned and held onto my stomach. It's hurting so bad but I don't know why.

Yoongi: I didn't eat anything earlier. How the hell am I getting an upset stomach?

My eyes shifted to Y/N. she's fucking sleeping and snoring like always.

I wrapped myself in my blanket and hoped for the pain to go away. Until i coughed-

Yoongi: Shit! I have to use the bathroom

I threw my blanket off of me and ran to the bathroom. This is fucking embarrassing, she better not wake up right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

~ Y/N's POV ~

I woke up to my alarm going off. My hand reached out to turn the clock off but I felt a hand on it already.

I stretched before throwing the blanket off and sitting up. My eyes went up and my heart started beating at the way Yoongi was staring at me.

He looks pissed off. Oh shit.

Yoongi: What did you put in that drink.

Y/N: Nothing.

Yoongi: Y/N, don't play with me. I took a shit more than twenty times already, my ass fucking hurts.

Y/N: Am I supposed to feel sorry or something?

Yoongi: Ugh. What the hell did you put in my fucking drink?

Y/N: You really wanna know?

Yoongi: Why else would I be freaking asking then.

Y/N: Fine. just some laxative. You are thin already so I thought you would disappear into nothing and become the real "Asian Casper" this time.

Yoongi: What the fuck?? WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my hair and applied light makeup.

Yoongi kept fuzzing over everything, he was pissed off but didn't dare on getting up from the bed. I wonder why.

Oh, that's right. He'll probably feel the urge to run to the bathroom if he gets up.

I walked back into the room and started getting undressed. This was a normal thing for us. We weren't into each other so we didn't care.

Yoongi: Kim fucking Y/N. I'm going to ask you for the last time. Why the hell did you that?

Y/N: Min Yoongi. Can you shut the fuck up already?

Yoongi: Not until you tell me.

I picked some clothes out of the closet and started getting dressed. When I was done, I grabbed my bag and looked at him.

Y/N: I did it because you interrupted my sleep, and I hate when people do that. Especially you.

Yoongi: You can't be fucking serious? Only because I asked you for some water last night.

Y/N: No honey, you didn't ask me. You forced my ass to get up and get it for you.

Yoongi: I've never missed class before now I'll have to miss it all thanks to you!

Y/N: Aw poor you. Well, you're welcome. I'm finally going to concentrate on my dancing instead of getting annoyed by you.

Yoongi: I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK, JUST FUCKING W-...SHIT!

He groaned and got up from his bed. I laughed after he flicked me off before running inside the bathroom and slamming the door closed.

Yoongi: LEAVE ALREADY! Fuckkkk-

Y/N: Ain't gotta tell me twice. Don't wanna smell your shit. Have a good day Min Yoongi! Bye~

Yoongi: FUCK YOU Y/N!

Y/N: Maybe some other time, when you are in a better condition and stop using the bathroom every two seconds, yeah?

I heard him yell out profanities and I just smirked before slipping my shoes on and leaving the room. Should I feel bad? Nah.. I'm Kim Y/N, I don't give a shit.

~~~~~~~~~

~ Yoongi's POV ~

It's been like two hours since she left for class. I feel my ass burning, it hurts.

I need something to stop me from going to the bathroom, I've had enough already.

I grabbed my phone and texted Xiumin to come over. Jaebum has class right now so couldn't call him.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. I knew it was him but I couldn't get up to open it so I just sent him a text to come in.

He walked in and went to the room. His eyes widened before he took a seat on Y/N's bed.

Xiumin: Yoongi, You look like shit. Are you sick?

Yoongi: Don't even mention the word "shit" right now. It's the last thing I want to hear.

Xiumin: Why? What's wrong.

Yoongi: I want to choke her so bad.

Xiumin: What?

Yoongi: I'm going to get her back. She better be ready for the worse.

Xiumin: Okay. Who are you talking about?? You are scaring me here.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N! Who else would I be talking about?

Xiumin: Is she part of the reason why you are laying down in this bed like a burrito?

Yoongi: Part of the reason? She is at fault for all of this! That's why I need you to do something for me.

Xiumin: You aren't going to hurt her right?...

Yoongi: Are you serious? You are my friend. Don't tell me you're on her side only because you became friends.

Xiumin: No, of course not. I'm just asking. I shouldn't be on either side but ugh.

Yoongi: It's between me and her. Just buy these things.

I gave him a note with the things I needed. He read what I wrote down and quickly looked back up at me.

Xiumin: Wait, you have diarrhea?

He burst out laughing and I threw a pillow at him trying to move as little as possible so I wouldn't go back to the bathroom.

Yoongi: Shut up. Just go.

Xiumin: but wait, and these pills? Are you for reals.

Yoongi: Yes. buy those too.

Xiumin: Are you and Y/N, like-

Yoongi: NO! Stop asking so many questions and just go buy that and hurry before she gets back from class.

Xiumin: Fine. Can I keep the change?

Yoongi: Keep it. Hurry up, you better be back in twenty minutes.

Xiumin: Alright. I'll be back.

I nodded and he waved me off as he left. He better hurry up before she get's back or else I'm going to get caught.

~~~~~~~~

~ 2 Hours later ~

I walked into the room and seen Yoongi lying in bed with his phone. He looked at me and went back to looking at his phone.

Y/N: Are you feeling better?

Yoongi: yes, not thanks to you. But, I'm still alive. Aren't you happy?

Y/N: It's unfortunate. I'm not happy to see you alive but oh well, what can I do about it when my plan failed.

Yoongi: Maybe try harder next time? I'm going to get you back.

Y/N: Keep dreaming, I'm not going to fall for your pranks.

Yoongi: If I fell for yours, you are definitely going to fall for mines.

Y/N: We'll see about that. How's your pale ass doing? Oh, wait nevermind, I mean your red ass.

Yoongi: You still think it's funny to ask me that?

Y/N: Duh, why not. It was funny to see the "bad boy" groaning and running to the bathroom every two seconds.

Yoongi: You are such a bitch. I wasn't going to bring it up anymore but who's the one who has been crying over her ex?

Y/N: I'm not hurt. I think I heard you sobbing last night, poor you. Talk mess and I'll come back.

He scoffed and I shrugged. It's true and he knows it. He's always messing with me and making fun of me for crying over my ex and getting heartbroken.

But, now he won't be able to bring it up. I heard him sob last night from the pain so now he can't make fun of me for crying.

~~~~~~~~~

~That night~

It was 8 PM, I took a shower and got ready for tonight. Scarlet and Zahra invited me to a party that's two blocks away.

Xiumin and Jaebum were going to Join us too except for the rat which I'm glad he ain't going.

He was feeling way better because he got some medicine from the pharmacy, I don't even know how he walked there.

It was Friday and I was looking forward to having some fun instead of being stuck in this room with Yoongi.

I walked out the bathroom and went to the room. I bent down to grab my heels and felt a pair of eyes on me.

I grabbed my heels and turned around. Of course, he had his eyes on me. I chuckled and sat at the edge of my bed.

As I was putting my heels on I felt him staring at me again, I looked up and seen his lips parting.

We made eye contact and he quickly looked back at his phone. After putting my heels on I got up and he started clapping.

Yoongi: Wow, what a transformation!

I smiled at the fact he was smirking and clapping. My heart's beating, it's the first time a boy has reacted this way after seeing me.

Y/N: I look good? You think this dress looks good on me?

Yoongi: That short black dress. It's so tight, shows your curves and makes your body stand out.

So he's saying I look good? Oh gosh, I'm gonna blush what the fuck.

Y/N: Answer me then. Do I look good?

Yoongi: Yes. like a total slut. Have fun~

Bruh. This bitch. Why did I even get my hopes up in believing he was gonna say something sweet for once.

Y/N: I fucking hate you.

Yoongi: I hate you too. Enjoy your night!

Y/N: Oh trust me, I will. Without you there I'm going to have a blast.

Yoongi: What if your ex-was there? Would you still have fun and wish I wasn't there.

Y/N: Uh, he ain't gonna be there. He doesn't even attend this college. I wouldn't wish that ever. I'm okay without you.

Yoongi: Wasn't he popular with girls though? I mean you never know.

Y/N: You are making it seem like you wish he was there for me to feel bad.

Yoongi: I'm not. I was just-

Y/N: Yeah, okay. Bye rat, I'm leaving now.

I grabbed my phone and purse before leaving the room. Why would he even bring that up? He knows how bad I hate my ex.

Yoongi: I was trying to make a point, thinking you would want me to go with you. But you took it the wrong way.

~~~~~~~~

// Yoongi's POV //

It's been three hours since Y/N left to that party. I had just gotten out the shower when I heard my phone ringing.

I walked over to get my phone and see I had more than ten missed calls. I quickly answered.

Jaebum: Dude what took you so freaking long? We've been trying to get in touch with you for over an hour.

Yoongi: Damn calm down. What's with you?

Jaebum: We need to ask you for a big favor. Well actually, you are the only one we can get to do this.

Yoongi: and what is that? If it's about Y/N then I don't care.

Jaebum: It is about her. She's-

Yoongi: She's what?? Jaebum what the fuck, did something happen to her, is she okay?

Jaebum: Woah. Calm down. I thought you didn't care.

Yoongi: I d-don't! Just tell me what you guys want?

Jaebum was about to say something but I heard one of Y/N's friends snatch the phone from him.

Zahra: Yoongi? Hey, it's Zahra. We really need your help right now.

Yoongi: I'm confused, can you guys get to the point? Aren't you at the party.

Zahra: Yes but Y/N got drunk. Like really drunk and we're trying to hold her back from picking a fight. She wants to go dance inside.

Yoongi: Ugh, you took her though. Why would I go? Just let her go back inside the party.

Zahra: We can't. Kihyun is here, she's going to cry if she sees him and he's not alone.

Zahra: That jerk is together with one of Y/N's old friend. She's already hurt from everything he did to her, we can't-

Yoongi: What?? Shit. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere. I'm coming! Just hold her for me, please. I'll be there soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
184K 5.3K 49
"So fucking beautiful" he muttered. His lips once again met my stomach but then my body was jerked back. "Watch it kook, she's still mine whether yo...
714K 22.7K 57
~where jungkook gets interested in her due to an instagram comment~ Oh, did I mention there is a [HILARIOUS] group chat? ;) Jungkook as @justinseagu...
29.8K 1.8K 26
A story about a girl who finds somebody with a secret and uses that in her favor, until she discovers new things about herself and faces a new realit...