The Pain that Made Her Beauti...

By courtwriter

Nayeli is a slave in an Ancient Roman town called Sarni and is content with her life, that is until a raiding... More

The Pain that Made Her Beautiful (Edited)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch2 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch3 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch4 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch5 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch6 (Pic of Thanos) Edited!
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch7 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch8 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch9 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch10
PMHB ch11 (Pic of Neorah)
PMHB ch12
PMHB ch13 (Pic of Nayeli)
PMHB ch14
PMHB ch15 (Pic of Warick)
PMHB ch16
PMHB ch17
PMHB ch18 (Pic of Avel)
PMHB ch19
PMHB ch20 (Pic of Apollo)
PMHB ch21
PMHB ch22
PMHB ch23 (Pic of Hermun)
PMHB ch24
PMHB ch25
PMHB ch26 (Pic of Alan)
PMHB ch27
PMHB ch28
PMHB ch29
PMHB ch30
PMHB ch31
PMHB ch32 (Pic of Brenden)
PMHB ch33
PMHB ch 34
PMHB ch35 (Pic of Marcus)
PMHB ch36
PMHB ch 37
PMHB ch 38
PMHB 39
PMHB 40
PMHB 41
PMHB 42
PMHB 43
PMHB 43.75

PMHB 43.5

902 13 14
By courtwriter

Hey everyone. First off, I would like to thank everyone who has been reading, voting, and commenting. I really appreciate all of it!

I am, as of right now, going back to the beginning of the book, on my computer, which is 200 pages long, and am revising, editing, and going through it with a fine tooth comb so that the whole book is in the same style and up to the same advancement as the most recent parts that I have been writing.

I started this book 4 years ago, almost exactly, in my high school sophomore creative writing class. In about 2 months, I will be starting my second year, fall semester in college, where it all began.

Since then, my writing style and ability have significantly developed since then and I need to go back to the beginning and tie everything together with the same style and feel. So, don't forget to start from the beginning. I already have almost the first 3 chapters that are up on Wattpad already done.

So, please continue to comment on the new product as you read it and let me know what you think of it now.

All of the chapters that I have already gone through will have a (E) next to it in the Table of Contents.

God bless y'all.

~JDB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 1 14
Naia is a normal village girl living in Rowynala when her world turns upside down. Her village is attacked, and she finds herself in the Castle of Ar...
7.5K 823 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
46.6K 1.2K 39
Summary: After rescuing Gwaine the roguish man who had helped them in the tavern fight. Merlyn suddenly finds herself falling for him when she though...
337 115 22
Heli, an orphan who lives in a small and unknown town with the love of his life Maya, got his life twisted after constantly having nightmares of bein...